Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maiden Snatcher (Glenn & Kyll Vie)

Zero X
    Zero X

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: White Art Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatcher (Glenn & Kyll Vie) Empty Maiden Snatcher (Glenn & Kyll Vie)

Post by Zero X Wed 29 May 2013 - 21:11

From above,the Sun shone brightly,giving off its heat in a calm manner.Sunny day,as people would call usually call such days.Here in Magnolia,if a person were to get to its park,all he or she could and would see is children playing around,with pretty young mothers looking over their little babies in the sandbox.It’s usual to feel soft,gentle,cool breezes of hooting winds at the town.And guess what,the park’s famous for its big,enormous shady tree right in the middle of the field of grass.The tree,commonly called Big Great Tree,is usually used for couples to get closer for their intimate love,and families to have picnics.The park is just like a multi tasking funfair,but without roller coasters and all,that is.

And from a child’s point of view,he could see that a man,probably in his 20s are standing below the enormous shady Big Great Tree.He was sweating,and a bit shaking too.The restless look he is giving surely caused and uneasy feeling to those who are looking.Supposedly,nearby where he stood,a cat sat on the grass.The black cat with shiny lustrous fur was seemingly waiting for someone.It’s head never stop tilting,turning left and right to look for somebody.Now,we shall move on to what the cat and the nervous man is on about.

“Cat,you haven’t stopped following me since I got here,and that you keep holding that piece of job request flyer on your mouth.Meh,it’s not that you can understand me though.” The man keeps shivering as he spoke,and there was a shaking in his low voice’s tone.It was unknown whether he was scared of the cat,or something else is happening to him.The black cat turned its head towards the shivering guy,giving a glimpse of calmness to the man in fear.Maybe the cat was waiting for someone to arrive,or maybe…the cat is taking the job? The man’s puzzled mind didn’t have the time to process the question,so it skipped the question instead,and continued about the tall man’s fear.

(OOC: oh yeah,I’m the black cat ^^ and you might wanna post your arrival .)
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatcher (Glenn & Kyll Vie) Empty Re: Maiden Snatcher (Glenn & Kyll Vie)

Post by Aria Beleren Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 22:33

"Excuse me," came a voice from behind the man. He would turn around to see a beautiful young lady on the opposite side. "I'm here to help, but it seems my partner has not arrived yet." She looked down at the cat and smiled. "Oh look you have a Kitty-san here." Kyll kept her closed eye happy face. She walked around to pick the cat up. As she made her way, the bells on the rope in the center of her blue obi rang. She pushed her glasses up and looked down at the cat. Her Asian influenced attire seemed to make her look more like a warrior than a mage. She put a hand down to pet the cat. "I'm supposed to be taking a new mage in my guild out on a mission." Kyll said to the man. "If I'm correct, I'm the one that's late. My partner should already be here by now." Kyll looked down at the kitty. "Kitty-san, how about you come home and spend the night in my bed, it seems my partner isn't here and I don't want to do the work on my own. I'm usually out doing team work with other mages. I bet you want a piece of salmon.

Kyll picked the cat up and placed it in her arms. "Well it looks like he isn't coming. Please tell him to come get me if he is. Until then you have a nice day sir." Kyll scratched the kitty behind the ears and her face began to change to a mischievous smile. She looked at the cat and passed the rather scary grin down at the cat. "Such a cute kitty aren't you Kitty-san."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Zero X
    Zero X

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: White Art Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatcher (Glenn & Kyll Vie) Empty Re: Maiden Snatcher (Glenn & Kyll Vie)

Post by Zero X Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 9:57

A pretty lady with glasses walked towards the man and the cat,approaching them.She was a gorgeous lady,with good looks,nice hair and all.The cat watched silently as the lady interacted with the man it was following.With its mouth still grasping onto the flyer,the cat observed while the man replied her words with such awkwardness.”What are you thinking,human?Reply to her more casually,will you?” The cat let out an unnoticeable sigh,wondering why men can sometimes be a fool when it comes to dealing with attractive maidens such as this one.Shaking its head in disbelief and disappointment,the man replied with only nods and things,leaving both the lady and the cat to impossibly react by words.The lady,beforehand had already brought the cat onto her arm’s cradle,stroking it and all.She treated the cat like how humans are suppose to,much to the cat’s surprise.Beautiful,and animal-loving lady.The cat decided to let the lady with her amazing scratches,with brings much pleasure,as a cat,of course.

She seemed not to notice the flyer on the cat’s mouth,too busy with the kitty treat and stuffs.It was creepy too,the way she suddenly carved a freakish smile on her.The smile killed her beauty for a while,but the cat was sure that her beauty would come back when she stops smiling in such manner.”Human..don’t you see what I’m grasping onto?” Sighing again,the cat tried its best to let her notice the flyer the cat’s holding by its mouth. After seeing the minor struggle the cat went through,the man finally let out his words.”Uh,miss?i think you should check what’s on the cat’s mouth.That flyer thingy.” Pointing at the cat’s grasping mouth,the cat thanked the man by thoughts,glad that he was willing to help it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maiden Snatcher (Glenn & Kyll Vie) RNvdPnV

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024 - 13:16