Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sweeping up the Dirt (Job/Arsene)

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Sweeping up the Dirt (Job/Arsene) Empty Sweeping up the Dirt (Job/Arsene)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 15th February 2019, 10:29 am

Job Form:

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET THE MONSTER BEHIND THE MASK?
    Aoi sighed as she strolled through the streets of Desert Village, a traveling cloak slung around her shoulders. While the folds of the hood covered her face well enough, a veil of sheer fabric covered her face as well. Luckily, the desert environment meant that such types of clothing was common enough, her brother walking confidently next to her in similar garb. They were here today for their first official job as a member of Hidden Blades, some random guild in which everyone was masked, and everyone used aliases. The purpose of the whole weird organization seemed unclear, but so far, the guild had been treating them well. Perhaps someday they would learn more about its true workings, but at the moment it was simply a good way to earn money while doing what they already did – the hunting of mages.

Soon enough, the twins would have to change into the guild uniform, but it was too flashy and dark to match with the desert environment they were in right now. First of all, they had to wait for the guild member who was joining them on this job. Their name, their rank, their gender, they had no idea. Such was the way of Hidden Blades – even your own guildmates were unknown to you. That was fine with them, of course. It meant that the guild was still one more worthy of trust than Basilisk Fang, where all members were known to one another. A guild in which no one trusted anyone else meant there was some level of safety for public figures as Aoi and Aoba were.

Stopping at the meeting point – they arrived at a small house at the edge of the village where the supposed assassination had taken place. From what they were told, a member of the guild had messed up an assassination. Being too injured to clean up the crime scene, the task had fallen to these two unfortunate units of the guild instead. Knocking politely on the door before opening it, the two mages entered the building. Calling forth one of their summons, the two changed into their guild uniform quickly before seating themselves on the couch in the corner to await their partner.

Words: 370/1500
    Are you ready for the monster, monster?
    @Arsene Mayura

PINN

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sweeping up the Dirt (Job/Arsene) H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reflection
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sweeping up the Dirt (Job/Arsene) Empty Re: Sweeping up the Dirt (Job/Arsene)

Post by Arsene Mayura 15th February 2019, 2:07 pm

There wasn't a single part of his body not covered in sweat. The heat was sweltering. It made the world around him look like it was melting, with the rising air distorting the house in the distance. He was being melted, probably prepared for a giant of some kind waiting inside the building. 'Of course, that makes perfect sense... That's the reason this armor is so damn hot, and why they make you go to the desert covered in all black... This is some sort of grim sacrifice to appease some ancient being hidden hear, and the uniform is a glorified cooking utensil.' Despite his inner sarcasm, Arsene wasn't entirely sure he was wrong. This entire ordeal stuck; both physically of sweat and metaphorically of torture. Hidden Blades was an assassin's guild; it was a place for dark alley deals and covering in shadows. So why was he trudging through the blazing sun in the middle of a desert? It couldn't be farther from the job description when he joined, and the irony wasn't lost on Arsene. A small chuckle escaped his lips, more from the delirium that was taking over him than the irony though.

The desert was Arsene's natural enemy. He hated the heat, and it hated him in return. His magic could fool anything; it could project appearances very few could see through. Yet, it couldn't fool the sun and it's harsh rays. An illusion was not enough to stop reality from cooking him alive. So, while everyone around him saw a figure covered in layers of white, protective cloth, the sun saw a black figure to transform into a raisin. The only benefit was that the armor protected him from sun burns; that didn't protect him from the smell of hot air and body odor however. The fact that he was dripping like a wet dog bothered him immensely. Arsene was a performer, he had to look good at all times. That lead to an inner distaste for dirt. Perhaps though distaste was an understatement; Arsene was a clean freak, and being made dirty like this frustrated him to no end. Nearing the house, he internally prayed to whatever deity there was above for safety of shelter.

This should be an easy job. Partnered with Indigo, a member he yet had the pleasure of meeting, 'Troubadour' was charged with cleaning up after a botched mission. taking care of others messes wasn't his forte, but forgery was. This should be a cinch; collect any papers and info, go through all of the paperwork and rework it to remove their presence, and just resolve whatever sloppy work was done before him. He couldn't even see why he'd need a partner for the work, but it'd give him someone to show off to at least. Entering, reality seemed to pause for him. What was a second at most in real time as he saw the room before him, turned into an eternity as he took in every minor detail; bullet holes along the walls, broken pottery and loose pages, sand and dirty across the floor in nearly every direction, not to mention the blood. Oh, there was blood. Small drops on the floor, splatters on the walls, some somehow even on the ceiling, and footprints leading to the stairs and next floor. Once it all clicked in, and he realized his misunderstanding in the job for 'cleaning', Arsene snapped. "This, is NOT what I signed up for!" Rage, fear, and defeated acceptance formed a strange tone in his voice as all three struggled for dominance. So upset by the revealation, he didn't even change his voice, using his actual one this time. Recovering from the outburst and realizing what he did, it was then he noticed the figures in the room, staring at them quietly through his cloth-covered illusion. ".....I assume you're Indigo...?"

WC: 644
    Total WC: 1,014/3,000

Last edited by Arsene Mayura on 6th March 2019, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 20th February 2019, 12:30 am

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MONSTER BEFORE I EVER SAW THE MASK.
    The one who entered wasn’t exactly what they had expected. Wrapped in layers of white cloth, the man entered, only to halt in his tracks as his eyes scanned the mess that had greeted the twins upon entry as well. Blood, broken furniture and items, dirt and horribly messy footprints were scattered everywhere, as was the foreboding stench of death. A bit sloppier than Aoi and Aoba had hoped, but still within their expectations. It would be grueling work, but labor could always be pushed to their summons, after all. But that obviously was not what their guildmate had expected, something he very vehemently declared upon laying his masked eyes upon the room. “Seniors in the entertainment industry and magic industry are exactly the same, huh,” Aoi remarked grouchily to her brother through their telepathic bond.

Aoba responded by keeping his face straight, even under the mask of their uniform, although a soft snicker was passed through their minds. Upon his inquiry, however, the twins shifted closer to each other, keeping up their image within the guild. “Indeed, we are Indigo.” The response was chorused in perfect unison, possible through their mental bonds. While both had their own individual personalities and spent most of their life exercising those individualities, it was interesting to see how people reacted to their “singular mind” image. Not to mention it threw them off from their true identities as well – being world famous idol celebrities as well as bloodthirsty killers was a difficult balance to establish. “We assume you are the Hidden Blades senior sent here to assist?”

Even moving together, the twins would turn to gesture at the room. “We do not know what your abilities are, and whether they would be more efficient in taking care of this task. But we would suggest moving all the furniture into one area so we can cleanse the walls and floor first, and fix everything else separately afterwards.” They were unfortunately well-experienced with cleaning up blood – the feeding process of their kind could be terribly inconvenient at times.

Words: 712/1,500
    Apologies for the short posts~ ^^;
    @Arsene Mayura

PINN

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 6th March 2019, 2:59 pm

Arsene attempted to straighten himself up and regain composure. Clsoing the door behind himself, he shook the sand from his "cloth", in reality shaking it off the black Hidden Blades armor. How the pair had made that trek in their gear and still seemed fine from it all was completely beyond him. Stretching out slightly afterwards, he tried to regain any sense of dignity he could after the small outburst, and analyzed the pair closely. Their synchronization was impeccable, and it would be no surprise to him if that off put others. If it wasn't for his magic and history himself, he'd probably be a bit more unnerved by it. To him though, it was almost comforting in a sense, bringing back fond past memories and giving him a sense of nostalgia. Behind the black mask and "cloth" covering it, Arsene smiled to himself briefly before responding. "Yes, I'm the one taking that role today. I'm known as Troubadour, and I assure you it's my pleasure...... unlike what this job entails." He half whispered the last part, venting out the frustration in himself and bringing it into his role. They already knew he was uncomfortable here, so why try to hide it at this point? Might as well own it. "Ah, but allow me to make myself more presentable; I didn't get a chance to freshen up on my way here."

Within a moment, reality around Troubadour flickered and shattered, the stacks of cloth around him vanishing in favor of a sleek, black suit, well tailored and cut. He didn't use his own face; instead borrowing that of a famous actor he'd seen before, but wearing the attractive and confident appearance as naturally as his own. Sleek black hair, with deep brown eyes and flawless skin to boot. "Now, onto the task at hand. I believe you are completely correct; it's best we approached this organized and efficiently, to make this unfortunate experience bearable for both of us. However, I think a few helping hands would be in order." As his appearance changed, so did Arsene's voice, replaced with the actors as well. With a small flick of his wrist, another copy of himself formed in the air next to him, as well still wearing the borrowed confident look. "Now, I know I'm asking much of you, but would you be so kind as to start moving furniture?" Look expectantly at his clone, Arsene was not expecting the next reply. "Unfortunately, I won't be doing all the work for you. Remember; I'm just as much you as you are, and you would never be caught cleaning while you do nothing. So, it would be great if you gave me a hand with the other end of this couch."

Expression breaking for a quick moment, his cheeks grew a bright red before he killed it and regained his composure. His clones shared a psychic link with him, and were an exact copy of him. Knowing that they were clones though, he'd have no problem facing death in the eye as Arsene worked in tandem with him. Because they were him though, they also wouldn't be his slaves and work for him, only going as far as he himself would. So, if they were going to do something he wouldn't do himself, they would never do it alone. Watching his lacking credibility dwindle with each moment, Arsene started to move the furniture to the side with his clone, trying to hide the shame as seemingly everything he did today embarrassed himself.

WC: 581
    Total WC: 1,837/3,000
    @Aoi and Aoba

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 11th April 2019, 9:11 pm

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET THE MONSTER BEHIND THE MASK?
    It was amusing for the twins to observe, as their senior attempted to regain his composure. The man’s obvious try at looking cool fell flat with the professional actors, and they merely chuckled at one another over their mental bond as he responded, introducing himself calmly before dropping the image in his next sentence. Obviously the man had not expected that he would be cleaning up someone else’s mess, huh. “Oh, that’s absolutely no problem, sir. The journey through the desert can certainly be tough.” This was a lie. The mages had merely summoned one of their spirits to carry them through most of the arduous journey, and had only needed to walk on their own two feet for that last short segment. They were frankly just as vain as the illusion mage before them – this situation had merely provided them with the upper hand.

Troubadour’s next move would redeem him somewhat, as his image flickered briefly before shattering, a sleek black suit replacing his desert gear. Aoi nearly burst out laughing as she recognized the face he had decided to emulate, only managing to control herself with an elbow jab from her not-so-easily-amused sibling. “Oh Aoba, that’s hilarious,” she passed into his mind, and the boy grudgingly agreed. After all, the famous actor that Troubadour had chosen to look like was someone the twins had encountered on more than one occasion – a guy just as pompous and scared of the dirt as their current senior was. It only served to further prove the twins’ theory that the experienced members of any profession were all the same.

In his next movement, the man created a clone of himself next to him. Upon asking the clone to move the bloodstained furniture, the clone surprisingly responded defiantly, refusing to do as he was told unless the original Troubadour assisted him as well. This time Aoba let out a soft snort, unable to control himself. This was frankly too entertaining. “Now you understand how I feel? Jeez.”

The shamed Troubadour’s cheeks flamed for a moment before he regained his composure, and moved to lift the couch with his companion. “Frankly, I’m just overjoyed that our own summons aren’t as stubborn as that,” Aoba commented, raising an eyebrow at the pitiful scene. He reached into the bag at his side and lifted out a tan feather from its interior. Shaking it out into the air, a human form burst into existence, landing on the floor in the middle of the room before standing up and looking around in disgust. “Oh boy, I can’t even begin to predict what you want me to do.”

Hayano’s sarcastic tone reverberated clearly around the room as the falcon woman gazed contemptuously upon her despised masters. It always hurt to be reminded that she’d been reduced to nothing but another pathetic servant of the alien creatures, and she knew that they always saved her the worst tasks. Their mutual dislike always turned out the worse for herself, and they never let her forget it. “Oh, Hayano dear, would you mind moving those chairs out into the hallway?” The twins’ combined voices trickled sweetly through the air – though their faces were covered, the woman could already picture their sneers. “Fuck you,” she responded, but the command was ironclad. Grimacing, she could feel her body bending to pick up the piece of furniture, straining under its weight.

Aoi let herself send a calm smirk in Troubadour’s direction as the twins leaned against one of the less bloodstained walls, not needing to do a thing.

Words: 1305/1500
    I am so sorry oml, I thought I posted a reply (I remember writing one ahhh) but apparently I never did >.< Bug me next time if I do it again please ;w;
    @Arsene Mayura

PINN

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 8th May 2019, 12:12 am

Groaning slightly as he forced the heavy couch across the room, Arsene made a mental note to test himself, and see exactly how one could even manage to wring this much blood out of a person intentionally, let alone through a botched assassination. It was honestly remarkable. The couch, the walls, there was probably enough blood here to fill a small pool. With a final burst of exertion, he and his copy got the ruined leather frame pushed out of the way, clearing most of the floor to be mopped. Without a word, his clone moved to find one, checking a nearby closet and digging inside. Arsene moved to grab the curtains off the poles; they'd need to be hand washed to get the stains out, and he was unsure he could even get them out.

Piling the various cloth pieces over his arm, he turned to look at the twins. So far, they'd had it up on him, as much as it brought him to admit that. He was off to a stumbling start, while they coasted by without a hitch. It irked him, taking all his willpower to suppress the scowl that wanted to overcome his face. Already hatching schemes and ideas, his mind was racing for ways to bring them down a peg. It'd be so easy to sabotage this mission for them; after all, he was a master at hiding the truth. A quick spell, replacing the whole house with a sparkling clean illusion and pretending it was all done, only to come back here later with a Hidden Blades member and bring attention to the reality; how nothing was done and now they quickly have to fix it, else their cover be blown. The desire growing inside him, but he suppressed it. It wasn't worth it, He wasn't about making enemies in a guild full of assassins, and that still looked bad on him, since he was there partner.

Forcing his mind back to reality, Troubadour stared at the twins. A small part of him stung inside, something he thought long dead. Biting his lip, he pushed away the memories that tried to come back. This wasn't the time or place for nostalgia and personal crisis. This was work. Grabbing the lat of the curtains, he moved past the pair, but stopped before them, looking at their summon. Just like his reflection, it clearly wasn't happy to be here, something he could sympathize with. Turning back to meet the eyes of the pair, he let a small bit of his inner annoyance slip out onto his face. Not enough to be rude, but enough to show what he thought of their behavior. "Well I have no problem with letting your minion do the heavy lifting, I would appreciate it if you lent a hand. After all, each person working on this speeds up the job exponentially. If you're fine with wasting time and letting this drag out then be my guest, but kindly wait outside then so you don't get in the way of the rest of us."

His tone was dead serious, pushing aside of all of previous lighthearted attempts to play off his mistakes. On the job now, Arsene was focused and professional. Despite his attempts to play it off, Troubadour was a hard worker to the bone. and had little respect for anyone slacking off. Earning his way off the streets by working to the bone had given him a rock hard belief in the importance of a good work ethic, and so far Hidden Blades had met his expectations and then some, with everyone being the pinnacle of professional work, save these two apparently. Disappearing out of sight as he went for the kitchen sink, the reflection grabbed a mop from the closet and a bucket, moving to the now empty space where the couch was to begin working. "You know, I'd say it's rather unbecoming of a Hidden Blades member to laze around. Doesn't the expression go 'No Prey No Pay'? Or should your summon get your share of the pay for this job?"

WC: 686
    Total WC: 3,116/3,000
    Personal WC: 1,911

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 20th May 2019, 6:33 am

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MONSTER BEFORE I EVER SAW THE MASK.
    Hayano, having come from a powerful tribe of shapeshifters, was a fast and consistent worker under the twins’ control. Despite her grumbling and angry scowls at the masters that she had given her life to as a last resort, there was nothing she could do to rebel against them. The advantages of two people sharing a single magic of this particular type meant that two brains both kept a tight hold on her will, making it near impossible to slip out of their grasp. Perhaps, if she had been contracted to some amateur she would be free by now. But alas – the twins depended completely and utterly on their summons, and had perfected the technique of controlling them while performing other tasks. Only a truly powerful distraction would pull her out of their influence, an occurrence that rarely came to be.

And despite her obvious hatred of what she was here to do, Hayano’s feelings were not about to get into the way of the (literally) heartless duo. Not even when their guildmate spoke up about it. They met Troubadour’s eye calmly, raising their eyebrows just a millimeter in response to the displeased expression their senior wore. While it would be most inconvenient to get him pissed off at them, the two weren’t ones to let others order them around so easily. “What a surprising thing to say, considering Mr. Troubadour was planning on doing the same thing…were it not so unfortunate that his double could not be convinced to do so, no?” Pale fingers skittered upon the edge of the twins’ lips, a faint grin playing at their lips under the folds of the uniforms.

It was completely evident to them that the man was speaking seriously – oh yes. But at the same time, it just so appealed to them, the idea of simple acts of rebellion at their age and in their industry. It was a game between the two to see how they could fool the strict system they worked within, and while they were less experienced in this workplace of magic, their work ethic remained just as shady. “Ah…our apologies if we’re not putting in enough work!” Aoi reached beneath the folds of her uniform and loosened a blue handkerchief. She tossed it at her twin before removing one of her earrings and releasing the magic inside, summoning a blonde man with a gentle expression. Aoba shook out the scrap of cloth he’d been given, and did the same, revealing a blue-haired swordswoman.

While Aoba set to work giving them instructions on what they were to do (the swordswoman would join Hayano in the heavy lifting, while the blonde-haired man would begin to scrub the blood from the walls with a surprisingly cheerful smile on his face), Aoi put forth her best bullshitting voice. “If that’s the case, sir, I hope the addition of more spirits is enough? See, our own bodies are quite weak, and if we put ourselves to work with this many spirits active at once, we wouldn’t be able to keep our concentration on them. As Takuno and Maino are much stronger than ourselves, this is a much more efficient tactic. I do hope you understand?” The last line would be spoken in unison between the duo, as Aoba returned his concentration to the scene. “And besides, our summons are a part of us too. Think of them as extensions of our own bodies?”

Words: 1,284/1,500
    i apologize in advance for the lazy pieces of shit i created.
    @Arsene Mayura

PINN

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:15 pm