Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land...

Blight of Ko
    Blight of Ko

Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

"Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land... Empty "Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land...

Post by Blight of Ko 29th May 2013, 6:01 am

and everything I touch shall wither and die."

Something I would like my character to say but uh... That is a blatant rip off of Batman Beyond and I haven't even made my RPC yet so... Oh wait sorry. Here I go mouthing off again. Ha! Hi I'm Ko! Pleased to meet all of you. owo/)

Last edited by Blight of Ko on 31st May 2013, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ene
    Ene

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Altair, the 12th brightest

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

"Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land... Empty Re: "Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land...

Post by Ene 29th May 2013, 7:00 am

Mm, mm, you'll fit right in :DD.

Pleased to meet you too Ko, Welcome to FT-! ^_^ If you ever need some help on your character, you've got all the rights to ask anyone here. And I recommend dropping by the CB, xD It's a fun place with lot's of different personalities, but that's what defines the fun, lawl.

I'm hoping I'll be able to role-play with you someday too, 'till then though- "Good luck with your Application!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land... Siggy-11-ver1_zps3503d46a
     m a i n"Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land... Star2b a t t l e "Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land... Star2c h a r a c t e r"Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land... Star2m a g i c "Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land... Star2p e t
    Inu
    Inu

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Aaron Koji (dead)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Power
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

"Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land... Empty Re: "Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land...

Post by Inu 29th May 2013, 6:45 pm

Yo, Ko ! Welcome to this ite 8) I've read your char app and it's totally awesome -thumbs up- Well, I'm looking forward to be RP-ing with you someday, and feel free to ask anything to us and join the cb -grins- enjoy your time here, bro -peace signs-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Behold, I shall be a Blight among the land... GSUT68c

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 10:41 am