Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job)

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairytail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Carlos and other Sky(family) tutors
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Empty Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job)

Post by marielle sky 28th May 2013, 11:10 pm

“An immediate need for a mage?” Marielle Sky, an 11 year old fairytail mage muttered under her breath, as she read the job slip she hurriedly tore from the job board. “I wonder what’s happening?” She quietly asked herself, carefully scanning the Oak Town market. Deciding to ask the civilians, Marielle neared a nearby fruit stall. “Excuse me” she said politely. “Do you mind if I ask about the fire wizard that has been making trouble in the market?
    The huge woman who probably owns the fruit stall looked at Marielle with her sharp and small eyes, making the young mage shiver.
    “You mean the crazy ruff” She said emphasizing the name ruff, and pointing her knife at Marielle in the same time.
    “Y-y-you know him?” Marielle replied. A little scared and excited.
    “Yah!” The woman raised her knife, and strongly cut a watermelon in half ,that made Marielle wince. “He was not that guy before, he was a good guy. You know he usually plays with kids with his fire stuff. Yah know, cause he’s a wizard” She looked at Marielle for a moment, and she nodded in understanding. “but like mom’s tells their kids. T’err wizards, and their crazy”
    “My mom never tells me that” Marielle replied, then instantly shut up.
    “Yo sure?” The woman asked, her knife pointed at Marielle again, with the watermelon’s red juice dripping like blood. The woman shrugged. “I don know what happened to him. He and he’s band of goons, comes here everyday and mess up with ma business, you know kid. I don’t like that, and when I get pissed off. I’m sure he won’t like it”
    Marielle backed of a little bit. "Ahh...I guess I should find my partner now" she said, as she ran off.

Last edited by marielle sky on 29th May 2013, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Marielle_s_signature_by_blancwhiteheart-d62xbty

Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) 2m82r0i
    Demytri
    Demytri

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rave Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Empty Re: Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job)

Post by Demytri 29th May 2013, 3:44 am

"They desperately need a mage huh?" He whispered to himself. Strange happenings. Apparently this mage has been wreaking havoc in town, you know, blowing up stalls and the like. "He used to be so nice, now he goes here with his bunch of cronies and blows up stuff" "I have no idea what happened to him, he usually plays with the children." "He frequently plays with mah daoughtah, nowh awhl he evhah did was scaeh em." Ugh. How come we have to stop this guy if he's that nice? Ok, not that nice, but... He let that thought sink in.

Suddenly, he heard a husky, old voice behind him. "He's maaaad. That's it." Ahhhhh! What's this guy trying to do? Scare the living heck out of me? "Stay away from me, you might be the mad one freak!" Demytri said as the living color got back to him.

"Mah dawg here is righth, Stay awhay frahm him, owhld harmit!" Well ok, he never really intended to hurt the old guy's feelings. But it might be for good reason since all of the vendors kinda hate him.

He silently sprinted away from all the commotion, letting his sound wave speed propel him. Nobody even had time to notice it. "Ugh. Stupid me." All this he said with a matching face palm. Which was a humongous mistake in his part, since he slammed onto a concrete wall. "I should have used my powers to go through this wall." "I should have not caused that commotion." "I should have looked every minute so the butter ain't burned. All this he thought as his body caused a massive crater. Everyone looked.

It should have been "Umm uh byebye!" but it sounded like "Umm... gahh, oogah." He sprinted away, faster than ever before. Suddenly he bumped into a girl running away from a stall. He did not have enough time to turn intangible so he slammed right into her. "Don't you ever look in the direction your running into?
    marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Empty Re: Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job)

Post by marielle sky 29th May 2013, 5:15 am

"Uwaa!" Marielle exclaimed as she ran away from the fruit stall and right into a grumpy man who shouted at her straight away."Don't you ever look in the direction your running into?
    Marielle, who badly wanted to hold her nose, put her hands in a prayer like position in front of her eyes that were closed. "Sorry, so sorry" she said sincerely. It was by then, when she noticed an unusual event. People were starting to run from every direction. Shouts of "they're here" echoed across the market. Vendors started to pack every piece of product they may get away with.
    Marielle blinked at the sight of chaos. She has every piece of reason to blame all this in one man. "Ruff" she said in a loud whisper, enough to let the man in front of her hear. In a flash, the loud center of the market was no more. There were no walking civilians, no selling vendors, no unauthorized stalls. Each and everyone was cowering down in any place they see as safe.
    Of course, that is except for the two mages who came to answer the people's call.
    Well,not that they had any choice. Everyone was moving faster than ever and unless you were someone who would dare challenge the crazy fire wizard, then you wouldn't stand still in the center of the market.
    'tap'...'tap'...'tap'
    The market was silent, and these were the only things that could be heard. The wicked men's footsteps.
    "Aren't you gonna run?" Marielle asked the guy in black, forming a position for combat.
    "Woahhoho!" A voice then formed from the shadows of 2 buildings facing each other. "How cute"
    A creepy man emerged from these shadows, giving out a toothy grin.
    "and how stupidly brave" he said, quite cocky.
    "Don't go near" Marielle warned, getting the zephyr from its sheath, pointing its blade at the man. "I am a Fairytail mage, hurt one hair on any one's head, and I'll slash you to pieces."
    The man laughed, sprinkling the floor with spit. "You heard that guys?"
    As soon as the man said this,5 other guys appeared from the shadows.
    "You were saying little girl?" he said in a manner that he obviously loves to do.
    Now, where was Marielle's partner? What is he doing now? Why isn't the guy in black running away?
    Marielle couldn't quite think of an answer for her questions, all she certainly knows is that she needs to beat up all the creepy guys.

Last edited by marielle sky on 30th May 2013, 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Marielle_s_signature_by_blancwhiteheart-d62xbty

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th May 2013, 5:15 am

The member 'marielle sky' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) WeakMonster Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) NormalMonster
    Demytri
    Demytri

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 29th May 2013, 7:34 pm

"Ugh, Here they come. Prepare yourself kid." He didn't wait for anybody to reply.At the same time, the insane fire wizard said "I don't have time for the likes of you!! Hehaheahehaheha!Henchmen,beat him up! " Demytri dashed onward, hitting henchmen and fire wizards with sound enhanced hits here and there.

"Ugh, They're quite fast. Unfortunate for them, I am way faster." Well this was what he thought. Most of his hits apparently didn't hit. "This is insane Iv'e never ever seen anyone fast." "Ugh, I think your'e not hitting anybody at all. They're at the other side if you may." One vendor said. "It's probably because I hit my head too hard against that stupid concrete wall. Argh."

Okay,here goes."Ahhhh!!! Die pathetic wizards!"The henchmen were able to block it, except for one of them. "Ha! Take that pathetic wizard!" Ok, One down. But, unfortunately, one cocky fire wizard joined This is the time when all three of them channeled out their magic. He was able to block two of them "Thank god" But the C-rank mage hit him.It was an area of effect spell which cn have devastating effects if you were in the middle, that is, if you don't have an armor. (Which Demytri hasn't)

"Darn, that hurt.", he thought. Time for the counter attack. He kicked the living color out of one of em'"HA! Take this you pathetic weak idiotic weird wizard!"He loves trash talking them that much. He knocked out the other with a punch. Phew. "One dastardly idiot left. Pathetic wizard, You're going down"

0/3 henchmen left
    3/3 Cocky fire wizards left

Dices roll #1 : Demytri attack
    Dices roll #2 : Henchmen defend
    Dices roll #3 : Henchmen attack
    Dices roll #4 : Demytri defend
    Dices roll #5 : Demytri attack
    Dices roll #6 : Henchmen defend
    Dices roll #7 : Demytri attack
    Dices roll #8 : Henchmen defend

Last edited by Demytri on 29th May 2013, 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th May 2013, 7:34 pm

The member 'Demytri' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock

#7 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#8 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block
    marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 29th May 2013, 9:20 pm

"Ugh, Here they come. Prepare yourself kid." Marielle smiled, this guy's brave.
    Marielle watched as the guy beat up a couple of henchmen fire wizard, and for some reason he has this unnatural speed, that Marielle couldn't keep watching.
    She gasped. "Could it be-?"
    Her thoughts were interrupted by one of the cocky fire wizards. "Oi" The man who she talked to a minute ago said. "Ain't you miss big headed girl?"
    He laughed, making Marielle back away. "Oh! Don't go ms. fairytail wizard, we demons are ultimately afraid of you" He laughed evily. Launching a spell near her.
    "I'm not afraid of you" Marielle replied.
    The wizard made an ugly emotion. "Oh, really?" he said, tapping another fire wizards shoulder who laughed with him and threw another fire attack. Marielle dodged this.
    "Ooohh!" Her enemies said, mocking her moves. "Let's see how you'll dodge this" He said, as the two of them sent yet another fire attack, but this time they did it together, that one of their attacks hit Marielle.
    "Aaahhh!" she shouted, as her skin touched the hot fire.
    "Oh poor, fairytail mage" they continued to mock. "Does this hurt?" one of them said, grabbing Marielle's burned arm. "Aaaahhh!" she shouted loudly, as the cruel man kept on pressing her burns. "Stoooooopppp!" she continued to shout, almost unconscious of the fact, that she had activated 'hurricane blast'.
    "oooooopppppppp" she screamed. Pointing her fists at the two crazy men. Giving them a taste of her hurricanes.
    They were successful in blocking, and was unhurt, but the blast has pushed them back. With anger and pain. Marielle slashed the zephyr at them. She got 2 hits for one of them, and a hit for the other.

Dice #1: Cocky fire wizard attack
    Dice #2: Marielle block
    Dice #3: Marielle's attack
    Dice #4 Cocky fire wizard block

Hits: 1st Cocky fire wizard 2/4 hits(C-rank attacks)
    2nd Cocky fire wizard 3/4 hits
    3rd Cocky fire wizard 4/4 hits

Last edited by marielle sky on 30th May 2013, 1:51 am; edited 4 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th May 2013, 9:20 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock
    Demytri
    Demytri

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 30th May 2013, 12:14 am

Three cocky fire wizards left. Ugh. one totally healthy, one quite damaged and another one totally damaged. Gotta go with the third one. "The third one is the most damaged of them all." He thought as he ran for the third one. "I should avoid this one. He's still undamaged." He ran behind one of the cocky fire wizards, the man he said was undamaged. He then dashed onward.

Take this!!" Demytri said as he launched a string of attacks pn his opponents. Huh? "Unbelievable. This can't be." The wizard was able to block his attacks. Finally, one got through. The wizard did not even have the strength to speak. But how was he able to block he's attack. How strong is the opponent really?

"Darn, at a weakened state like that, h shouldn't be able to dodge my attacks... Four strikes. Two missed and two hit,one got blocked. Darn it.

The wizard stanced to strike, he launched a fire stream straight at Demytri. I can do this,I can do this, I can.." Boom! The fire stream struck. But Miraculously, Demytri was able to block it. 'Yes!' Like he said, he can do it.

"This ain't over!"And Demytri had a feeling that it was indeed far from over. The cocky fire wizards still remained in the numbers they went in with.
    "You pathetic wizards just don't learn eh?" He said with a smirk that would scare the living heck out of anybody.
    "I'll repeat this again. Die you PATHETIC idiots!!"

Dice #1:demytr's attack
    Dice #2: Cocky wizard1 def
    Dice #3: Cocky wizard1 attack
    Dice #4: Demytri's defense

Hits: 1st Cocky wizard 1.5/4
         2nd cocky wizard 3/4
         3rd cocky wizard 4/4

Last edited by Demytri on 5th August 2013, 3:17 am; edited 3 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th May 2013, 12:14 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block
    marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 30th May 2013, 1:51 am

As Demytri kept the wizards busy. Marielle was able to buy time to cast a healing spell on herself. Holding her burned arm, Marielle chanted. “With the miracles of the sky, I regain your strength” and the burn was immediately gone. She smiled happily, now she was ready to fight, feeling better than ever. Wanting to surprise her enemies that was now facing her partner. Marielle slashed the zephyr at the man she was most angry with, the man who burned her, the man who gave her pain.
    Marielle only need 4 hits to defeat the man, but she slashed 5 times missing once, still continuing the fight until he was down.
    "What did you do?" An angry fire wizard shouted, charging at her with an area of effect spell. Marielle who was still in the mood with the fight, easily dodged it. She then used the zephyr against him, making the same attack, charging 3 times. Fortunately, one of her attacks hit. Dumbly, he attacked back, but Marielle only jumped over the fire ball he threw.
    "We are not playing around monkey"
    The last wizard that has no damage said. Letting out a fire stream that didn't hit its mark.
    "Monkey?" Marielle said, a little brightened up. Monkeys are cute and cuddly, they're also friendly and intelligent. She then released her combo of a hurricane and a slash from the zephyr. The undamaged wizard was the only person that was hit by the hurricane, for the other already knew of what was to come. Even the zephyr slash was evaded.
    At least now, they were ready to attack. After the hurricane was out, and the zephyr was slashed. Two incoming fire balls came running towards Marielle. Of course, she wasn't ready for this, and she was damaged yet a second time.
    "WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

2/3 fire cocky wizards left
    Dice #1: Marielle's attacks
    Dice #2: Fire wizards defense
    Dice #3: Fire wizards attack
    Dice #4: Marielle's defense

Hits: 1st cocky wizard: XX
    2nd cocky wizard: 2/4
    3rd cocky wizard: 3.5/4

No sightings of Insane fire wizard

Last edited by marielle sky on 30th May 2013, 2:39 am; edited 3 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th May 2013, 1:51 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock

#5 'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) NormalMonster
    Demytri
    Demytri

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 30th May 2013, 4:21 am

"WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Damn! Another attack on us. But still that legal mage kid was able to eliminate one of them.
    Guess that’s one point for us.

His enemy, the third fire cocky wizard continued to attack, hitting his arm with a normal fire ball. “Idiot!! How dare you!”
    Demytri shouted, launching another streak of attacks.
    “Heh!” he said after landing two consecutive hits, he was now starting to believe  in the fire wizards ability since they had blocked two hits. But still who the heck cares?

The useless fire wizard came to attack, and-
    His attack triumphed. A flaming red fire stream strikes at Demytri’s chest. “Darn it!
    They’re just too powerful!"

“Ready to give up?” The fire cocky wizard grinned and smirked, annoyingly enjoying the moment.
    Demytri clenched his fists. Hell no!

Attacking twice, moving like a drunk man and leaving no marks on his opponent.
    “heh” The cocky fire wizard laughed, punching Demytri as if it was no big deal.
    Demytri gave him a death glare.
    “What now? Pathetic idiot” The Cocky fire wizard mimicked.
    How dare he? How dare does this wretched man use my own words against me?

The Cocky fire wizard mocked him initiating another fire stream “Get ready to die brat!
    "This brainless dim wit."
    Surprisingly, the cocky fire wizard did not continue his original plan and just went with the idea of punching him.
    "Wrong move man". Demytri thought as he gripped the man’s fist, moving in an entirely different speed, successfully blocking the attack. “Know your place, pathetic piece of garbage!”

Dice #2: Cocky wizard 3 def
    Dice #3: Cocky wizard 3 attack

Hits: 1st Cocky wizard XX
    2nd cocky wizard 2/4
    3rd cocky wizard 2/4
    Me: Heavily damaged

Last edited by Demytri on 5th August 2013, 3:18 am; edited 4 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th May 2013, 4:21 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#5 'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) WeakMonster
    marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 31st May 2013, 11:07 pm

After the loud shout, a comical tear came down Marielle's cheeks. Surprising her enemy. “Sorry for shouting” she apologized, with a peace sign. Fortunately she was now facing only one big muscled enemy, since Demytri has gotten one for himself.
    “Think its just you and I now” Marielle said with an enthusiastic smile
    The cocky fire wizard made a distorted face. “You little monster!” He shouted with such annoyance that he left a couple of question marks above Marielle.
    “Monster?” Marielle mused, lost in thought, making her vulnerable as ever.
    “Bam!” A punch went through.
    Owiie!” Marielle screamed as she flew from the punch, holding the part of her face that was damaged and was awfully red. Looking up, Marielle found an incoming fire ball, but this time she was able to dodge it by rolling to her side.
    Sticking her tongue out, Marielle mocked the fire cocky wizard, irritating him more.
    The cocky fire wizard attacked a few more times, while Marielle only ran from them, laughing hilariously. Seeing that this won’t stop till she attacked Marielle jumped into the air and made an epic triple slash at the guy(though one failed). Making him fall to the ground. Marielle smiled, wincing a little due to the damage she took. Taking a glance at her surroundings, Marielle saw a rather unpleasant sight. A young wizard with a long blue coat with red runic markings on it. A face length of blue hair that sweeps around his face, with a deranged look and a constant toothy smile that just screams "I'm insane, stood from behind a building’s shadows.
    “Oh no!” Marielle gasped. “Demytri finish that fight already!” she shouted at her partner.

1/3 fire cocky wizards left
    Dice #1: Fire wizards attacks
    Dice #2: Marielle's defense
    Dice #3: Marielle's attack
    Dice #4: Fire wizard's defense

2nd cocky wizard: XX
    3rd cocky wizard: 2/4

Insane fire wizard sighted

Last edited by marielle sky on 5th August 2013, 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2013, 11:07 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock

#5 'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) NormalMonster Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) StrongMonster
    Demytri
    Demytri

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 5th August 2013, 4:07 am

"I really, really hate stupid people." Yes, big problems starts with them. "Random Access Blitz!!!!

And he released a streak of six angry hits at the cocky fire wizard. But, like his observation,the cocky fire wizard was unnaturally fast. It blocked most of it, and only hit once. The spell had a strong knockback, throwing the cocky fire wizard with his hand behind his back. The Cocky fire wizard answered with three consecutive attacks of fire ball, fire stream, and AOE attacks.

Demytri blocked them all faultlessly. None went through.

Just as when he decided to attack the Cocky fire wizard again. He noticed something peculiar. A young wizard with a long blue coat with red runic markings on it. A face length of blue hair that sweeps around his face, with a deranged look and a constant toothy smile that just screams "I'm insane”

"Argh. These idiots just don't know when to give up eh."  He thought, thinking that it was one of the cocky fire wizards. But something was off. Somehow, he felt a much larger magic inside the blue wizard than the one he was fighting.

Just then, the blue wizard laughed insanely. Firing a random C-ranked fire spell at a nearby building.The heck! Is he showing off?

“Oi! Ugly, who’s that guy?” He asked casting his shadows at the weakened Cocky Fire wizard, who was struggling to get up.

Catching the sight of The Insane Fire-Make Wizard. The Cocky Fire wizard insanely laughed, as if imitating a contagious disease. What a creep.

Dice #2: Cocky wizard 3 def
    Dice #3: Cocky wizard 3 attack

Hits: 1st Cocky wizard XX
    2nd cocky wizard XX
    3rd cocky wizard 1.5
    civilians/buildings lives: 14/15

Last edited by Demytri on 7th August 2013, 2:03 am; edited 3 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th August 2013, 4:07 am

The member 'Demytri' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 6th August 2013, 12:00 am

Marielle wanted to attack the Insane-Fire Make wizard as soon as possible, but she was damaged, and so was her partner. She needed to act now, or it may be too late for the both of them. Tumbling towards Demytri’s fight, Marielle attacked his opponent, dumb attacks that were too pitiful to call attacks. With its main purpose of leading the enemy backwards. Marielle stood between Demytri and the cocky fire wizard, touching Demytri with her hands, she chanted, “With the miracles of the sky, I regain your strength” A blue beam of light enveloped Demytri, healing his wounds, but the process left Marielle thoroughly vulnerable and open, that the next thing she knew was the sensation of heated fireballs she was now getting used to.
    “Aaah!” she screamed, getting tossed once again. “Need to-“ she uttered, holding her hands towards herself, needing the healing she casted on Demytri.
    “Kehehehe” A sound came from above her.
    “Kehehehe” It laughed insanely once again. As Marielle looked up, she saw the horrific sight of the Insane Fire Make-Wizard looming above her. It charged an attack. Fortunately for Marielle, she had her sky speed that enabled her to escape the AOE fire spell. It was so strong that even in a far distance, the heat could still be felt. Another set of spells came attacking Marielle, that she had no time to heal herself.
    Alas! An AOE fire spell met Marielle.  In her weakened state, she could not even scream. Marielle needed to do it now, or it would be the end of her. Slowly, Marielle touched herself and chanted, “With the miracles of the sky, I regain your strength” and the usual blue beam covered her. Surprised, the Insane fire make wizard neared Marielle, and because of his insanity, attacked her.

Marielle, who was now an almost recovered person, jumped up in the air, attacking the insane fire make wizard with the zephyr. It hit him thrice, though it was not enough for him to not hit another nearby building.

1/3 fire cocky wizards left
    1/1 Insane Fire-Make Wizard
    Dice 1: Marielle's attack
    Dice 2: cocky fire wizard block
    Dice 3: cocky fire wizard attack
    Dice 4: Marielle's block
    Dice 5: Insane fire make wizard attack
    Dice 6:marielle's block
    Dice 7: marielle's attack
    Dice 8:  Insane fire make wizard block
    Dice 9: attack on buildings

2nd cocky wizard: XX
    3rd cocky wizard: 2/4
    Insane fire make wizard: 12/15
    Attacks on civilians : 13/15

Last edited by marielle sky on 7th August 2013, 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th August 2013, 12:00 am

The member 'marielle sky' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#7 'Damage Dice' :

#8 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock

#9 'Damage Dice' :
    Demytri
    Demytri

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 6th August 2013, 2:04 am

The kid just went tumbling towards Demytri’s position."What now?" He asked, not trying to be rude or anything. The girl didn't wait for anybody to agree with her decision, she just went and woosh herself with her healing magic, relieving him of his wounds.
    “Great!” he mumbled as he felt good as new. “Time to die garbage!” He pointed a thumbs down at the cocky fire wizard.

Hehaheahehaheha!" The Cocky fire wizard laughed as he faced his ultimate defeat.
    Demytri dashed forward, hitting the cocky fire wizard with sound enhanced hits here and there. Finally the cocky fire wizard fell.

“Haha!” He laughed victoriously, but he knew that the fight was far from over.
    “Time to repay that annoying healing brat”

He observed the kid’s fight with the Insane Fire Make Wizard. He’s a fast one too huh. He smiled at the fallen cocky fire wizard. “Time to beat up your boss!”

Dashing forward, Demytri used his sound enhanced attacks Hitting the Insane Fire Make Wizard, while he tried to attack back.
    Ahhhh!!! Die pathetic wizard!" The Insane Fire Make Wizard was not able to block it. "Ha! Take that wretched wizard!" Ok, Two hits. But, unluckily, the Insane Fire Make Wizard charged a C-ranked spell fire ball. Hitting Demytri. Ugh. He was able to block one of them "Thank god" But the next attack took him. He’s attacks are fast, but he’s darn slow. He attacked again, wanting to prove his theory. And Yes! He was right. Now to attack a second time. But he was too late, another fire attack was already on its way, it hit him again. This is not right. Fire cannot be faster than sound waves. Getting back up on his feet, Demytri attacked in sets of speed attacks. Hitting the Insane Fire Make Wizard six times. This time he was not able to set any buildings or people on fire.

Dices roll #2 : Cocky Fire Wizard defend
    Dices roll #3 : Cocky fire wizard attack (null and void, cause fire wizards is down )
    Dices roll #4 : Demytri defend (null and void)
    Dices roll #5 : Insane Fire Make Wizard attack
    Dices roll #6 : Demytri defend
    Dices roll #7 : Demytri attack
    Dices roll #8 : Insane Fire Make Wizard defend
    Dices roll #9 : attack on buildings

Hits: Cocky Fire Wizard: Eliminated
    Insane Fire Make Wizard: 9/15
    Buildings/civilians lives: 13/15

Last edited by Demytri on 7th August 2013, 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th August 2013, 2:04 am

The member 'Demytri' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#7 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#8 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#9 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss
    marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 7th August 2013, 2:10 am

“Great job!” Marielle praised her partner, seeing that he has defeated the Cocky Fire Wizard. “Now time for the boss” she said deeply, though a bothering thought came to Marielle’s mind.
    “Why are you doing this?” she asked the wizard.
    “Hic,hic,hic,hic” was his insane reply.
    “Guess it’s no use” she said, putting the zephyr in front of her, making it gleam blue in the shine of the sun.
    Marielle then proceeded to attack, slashing the zephyr at the insane fire make wizard. It answered with three strikes, which was all easy to dodge. Passing the wizard’s eye, Marielle got the chance to look him at him intently. There was pain in it. Like the eyes of an imprisoned man, asking for help. “Why?-“ Marielle muttered, as a C-rank spell strikes her.
    “Sword fighting, is a good way of communicating with your opponent” Marielle’s teacher once told her. “Why?” Marielle asked again, as she faced the ground. “he was a good guy.” Marielle remembered the folks saying.
    “You-“ she said as she stood up.
    The Wizard looked at her in confusion.
    “Were a good guy” Marielle picked up the zephyr “Why? Why are you doing such things?” she said pointing at the ruined buildings. “This homes and business are important to people!!” she shouted at him, in an angered tone. “Aahhhhh!!!” she screamed, charging another attack at him. Hitting him again. “If your old self is still in there, show him to me! Stop doing this!” Marielle attacked several times again. For a moment the wizard seemed to think of the words she said, but after several seconds he shouted. “AAAAHHHH!!” proceeding in the destruction of another building.

1/1 Insane Fire Make Wizard
    Dice 1: Marielle's attack
    Dice 2: Insane Fire Make Wizard Defend
    Dice 3: Insane Fire Make Wizard attack
    Dice 4: Marielle's defend
    Dice 5: Attack on Civilians/Buildings

Hits:
    Insane fire make wizard: 7/15
    Attacks on civilians : 12/15

Last edited by marielle sky on 7th August 2013, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th August 2013, 2:10 am

The member 'marielle sky' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Miss Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) FailedBlock Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block Afternoon Freakout (Demytri and Marielle Sky Job) Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Demytri
    Demytri

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 7th August 2013, 2:52 am

“Well thank you, for making  him more insane” Demytri said with utter sarcasm to the kid. He charged at the enemy. He doesn’t care about the man’s motives or whatsoever, nut brains should just go and die.

Darn it! A lot of blocks. After four strikes, the insane fire make wizard attacked. Argh. Two blocks and one hit directly at Demytri.
    “Ahhh!” he shouted as he continued to attack. Yes! A successful strike on the face. It’s not enough. Demytri slashed his knife again, but the insane fire make wizard blocked it. Huh, so insane fire people doesn’t care about pain then. He tried to slash at him again, but seeing the fast fire ball, he missed. Striking twice, Demytri finally got the blood out of the stupid face. “Say hi, to the beats of gushing blood”

Now time, to do more damage with his amazing speed.
    “Bam!”
    Yeah! Sound enhanced attacks. The Insane fire make wizard tried to hit Demytri, but he was way too fast.
    “See ya at your funeral…And---…Another sound enhanced attacks at yah baby!”
    He said, blindly attacking the insane fire make man. He tried to attack again, unluckily missing.

“Holy sashimi is that a chance for me?” Demytri sang, seeing an opening.
    “Gapow!”
    “Guess your game will be over soon.” Oh trash talking what a relief.

While sound wave speeding, Demytri noticed something. He had lost speed. “Oh gosh!, Access Blitz time out!” He said slashing his knife with no sound enhanced hits.

For some reason the insane fire man, just hit a building randomly again.

Dices roll #2 : Insane Fire  Make Wizard defend
    Dices roll #3 : Insane Fire Make Wizard attack
    Dices roll #4 : Demytri defend
    Dices roll #5 : attack on buildings

Hits:
    Insane Fire Make Wizard: 7/15
    Buildings/civilians lives: 12/15

Last edited by Demytri on 8th August 2013, 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 4:32 am