Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Baron-Kloid Kromwell

Savel
    Savel

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Magic Council
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Conjuration
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Baron-Kloid Kromwell Empty Baron-Kloid Kromwell

Post by Savel 9th April 2012, 6:15 pm

(Just a heads up but, I'm Canadian, so I'll be using Canadian/British spellings such as; favourite, colour, behaviour, etc.)

Name: Baron-Kloid Kromwell (Nicknamed BK or Baron)
    Birthday: 13th January (Capricorn)
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: Summon circle. (Used for conjuration, binds him to his summons) Two circles on both hands. Starting from the middle of the back of his hands, reaching around the outside of his hands, to the middle of his palms. (Example picture: here. It's a simple sketch though, and not completely accurate.)

Personality: Baron is diplomatic. He relies heavily on his common sense. Greatly prefers to calculate his and his opponents moves first, rather than jumping head into a battle. He's not very fond of the idea of getting dragged into fights that he thinks he has a higher chance of losing in, but when he does he becomes very motivated and pushes himself harder and sets goals. Often ends up unconsciously challenging other people or setting goals for himself and others. (Not out loud though.) Can be calm and hold his cool in hasty situations, but can hold really bad grudges. He values his reputation and reliability. For work/jobs, Baron prefers to go with just Nobal, but if he's in a team/group he simply follows and gives suggestions. He will not be a follower though if the leader is making bad decisions for the group or if he can't trust the leader. If thrown into a leading position he will handle it in a calm and orderly fashion.

Music. He likes to listen to it while going on trips/jobs alone or while doing work.
    Being early, rather than on time. Thinks it feels nice to get or be somewhere before the actual planned time.
    Dislikes:
    Hand-to-hand combat. Tries his hardest to avoid it because he’s not good at it. He specializes in summoning others to fight for him and far ranged attacks, so he’s completely unprepared for anything physical.
    Being late. It makes him feel unprepared and insecure.
    Getting/being embarrassed. Has a hard time just shrugging off things that could have embarrassed him in front of others or could have affected others impression of him.
    Motivations: Ambitious; to see how far he can go.
    Fears: Being alone in a house during thunderstorms. Rather than the thunder or the lightning scaring him, it's the flickering lights that give him a startle.

General Appearance

Height: 6’2
    Weight: 180lb
    Hair: Medium length, straight, golden brown hair. In a neat ponytail at the base of his neck. Bangs are loose from ponytail. Right side of his bangs hang down to collarbone. Rest are pushed to left and slightly shorter than the bangs on the right. (Front view: here. [Please disregard the silly paper it was drawn on, hehe.] Side view: here. Again, they're just sketches, so not one hundred percent accurate.)
    Eyes: Sea green, piercing/sharp eyes.
    Skin Tone: Light
    Appearance: Likes cool colours. Wears storm grey cotton dress pants and loose, simple t-shirts. Always wearing his favourite sweater; zip up turtle neck. The sweater is coloured valley green and has two tucked in pockets on each side that are hardly notable. Body is slightly toned/average, he's not muscular nor overweight.

Guild/Council

Guild: Magic Council
    Tattoo: Located on right knee.

(Images drawn by my friend, HecTicDyslexic. Thanks a bunch, kittykat. <3)

Last edited by Savel on 16th April 2012, 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Baron-Kloid Kromwell Empty Re: Baron-Kloid Kromwell

Post by Zeno 10th April 2012, 6:30 am

Allright, I see that you have applied for the position, however you are quite new to RPing as you said so yourself. I cannot allow you to have such an important position without seeing your RP Skills. You might be a natural, or not yet good enough.
    So I'd like you to PM me a RP Sample. A few paragraphs in which you demonstrate your skills by RPing with your character as if you would do it here once it would get approved.

For the Application, I'd like you to add a bit more info on how he behaves around others and in a group / leadership position.
    Also try to add some more likes and dislikes.

For the appearance I would like to know what his body looks like.

Other than that it looks good. ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Baron-Kloid Kromwell Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Savel
    Savel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Savel 10th April 2012, 1:41 pm

An RP sample could be, for example, a simple job that Baron does on his own? I haven't done any RPing at all yet, and so to show you an example of my RP I'd have to make one on my own now. I'm just curious to where I go from there.

I'll get working on fixing my application. *-*

Edit: Added more likes and dislikes. Also added more about how he behaves as a leader, follower, and in a group. Still just need to work on his appearance a bit more.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 12th April 2012, 4:16 am

Yes, you can make Baron do anything at all. It basically is writing a short story about Baron and through Baron's eyes.

The application looks excellent so far.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Savel
    Savel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Savel 12th April 2012, 9:54 am

I've started the RP example, I'm a bit more than halfway done... but it's turning out to be a bit longer than I imagined so far. I hope that's okay. ^^;

Should be able to send it to you sometime later today.

Still need to work on his appearance more. It's hard describing his body, but I'll figure it out. xD
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 15th April 2012, 4:28 am

If you feel like your app is complete, give me a notice.

Savel
    Savel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Savel 16th April 2012, 8:39 pm

Okay, Zeno. I've added a sentence about his body... I'm not really sure how to describe it any better than that. ^^ Though my friend was talking about drawing him for me later, so hopefully that'll be a bit helpful.

I think my application is complete now. :3
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 18th April 2012, 5:59 am

Approved!

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 7:18 am