Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hiya

Lucky
    Lucky

Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Hiya Empty Hiya

Post by Lucky 13th December 2018, 8:05 pm

Nice to meet you all! I'm a bit new to posting in forums and such but have done a plethora of tabletop games so hopefully the RP experience will carry over just a little. Honestly not sure how active this site is as most of the ones that I have seen in my search for decent RP have seemed as if everyone faded off into the distance long ago. All of that aside, I am very much looking forward to meeting everyone and possibly bouncing my half baked(Or in some cases thrice baked) ideas off of some creative skulls!(Or brains...pretty sure brains...lets go with brains)
    sagey
    sagey

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Experience : 3,362

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hiya Empty Re: Hiya

Post by sagey 13th December 2018, 11:13 pm

*flashes a grin*

Hey new kid, this site is surely active, never died.
    But I bet my night with you will not die quickly either. ;)

sorry, but i just like to be in character while I hide behind my screen, I'm actually not that flirtatious and can blush easily and I'm more of an uke than a seme, nice to meet you though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiya MM0wX3a
    Delancy
    Delancy

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mark of Caine
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Delancy 14th December 2018, 5:35 am

From experience, I can tell you that this is the most active RP Forum I've ever been on. Admins are always responsive if not responsive a bit later in the day. The community is incredibly friendly and the possibilities are nigh-endless with how structured yet loose they've made things. You'll find it quite easy to find a home within this Roleplay. Hope that helps.

- Del

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 14th December 2018, 4:53 pm

Welcome to the site, Lucky!

You should give the new user guide a look, it's a great way to get started!

Hop in our discord if you get the chance, it's an easy way to get to know the community, you have the option to join by pressing the discord icon on the sidebar to your right.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me or another member of staff and we'll let you know what's up! : )

•  DIRECTORY

Hiya CNMQ731

Post by Guest 16th December 2018, 12:30 pm

Welcome ^_^

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:23 pm