Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild interest check!

Guild interest check! Empty Guild interest check!

Post by Guest 17th November 2018, 6:01 am

(I don't know where to put this) I refer to the conversation I had with Mango (thanks man ^_^) for giving me the opportunity to do this!

I am probs doing this a tad early as I am just about to hit C and haven't even hit B yet, which I plan to do so in the coming few days.

The verdict

I am hoping that this will help me rally enough members so when I do become B rank (which will probably be in a few days) I can own it and I hope that this will be such a fun guild for others to be in and I hope that people do want to be in this guild!

Compliments so far:
    http://prntscr.com/ljitqf
    http://prntscr.com/ljitxh
    http://prntscr.com/ljiu0o
    http://prntscr.com/ljiu4b
    http://prntscr.com/ljivqk
    http://prntscr.com/ljjsym
    https://prnt.sc/ljmnyx

Interested to join (so far):
    Myself
    K.T.H (As an alt)
    Zeph
    Poko
    Terith (As an alt)
    MusicalBunny1 (As an alt)
    Krz
    Zieg7
    Hero Yamamoto
    Ruvel (As an alt)

Without further ado, I shall propose it now! Please rally behind me for this guild idea!!:

Guild interest check! Damion.regular
    Dreamers Festival is a guild who has common ties with all forms of entertainers. They accept all kinds of people who have a budding talent to show off. From singers and dancers to parkour experts and trickster barmen. The guild even accepts people who are willing to learn a talent from the roster of people who are already involved in the activities of the guild.

Guild Colour: #3f9273

This goal is obvious! While being a legal guild. The entertainers can go out and do missions like any other normal mage. The goal is just to entertain everyone and have fun while they are at it. Meanwhile, I know fine well that the guild goals for certain guilds are pretty similar, we really aim and strive to just entertain everyone we come across and give them a smile across their face while performing jobs and stuff like ordinary guild members. This is so they can feel like REAL mages and not just some celebrity toy that everyone wants to meet.

We do stress, that while we are a guild, a couple of our exams aren’t going to be your run-of-the-mill exams. Some of the exams that we allow people to undertake are to be involved with something involving shows. While this may be off-putting for some, I wouldn’t worry about it too much since as entertainers, we also depend on creativity so you never know.

The guild mark represents a tambourine. The tambourine is a fundamental instrument in certain types of music, and I also felt that the little zills in the tambourine represent harmony and togetherness, just like how this guild is going to be!

As a guild that’s built on entertaining others, we have a very interesting base of operations for the guild. Our guild has a multi-use hall which we can arrange to become a theatre, a circus, anything that will be related to the shows that we will be performing. While we do welcome audience from far and wide, we do try to encourage children to be with adults as we do not know the dangers that could be lurking around the guild (for example, if a dark mage entered and decided to wreck the whole place then the children would probably be in danger. We don’t want that crap)

The outside is indeed beautiful and enticing, perfect for when shows are about to start. It is more beautiful at night as the lamps will light up and water will be streaming out one side and enters the other side.

The theatre area, as stated, can pretty much transform into anything suited for whatever show is going to be presented. For example, if a circus was to be performed, then the theatre would transform into an actual circus for the audience.

The best thing?? We also have a caravan that we will happily use to travel around and to help bring our performances to the streets!

Like every guild, Dreamers Festival have aces. This will only be rewarded to the ones that truly bring out their dedication to the lovely guild. However, the aces are not fully called ace of whatever, they also have a meaning to the business and like your peers, should be respected.

Also, aces will be known as conductors ^_^

Guild Pet:
    This cute little thing will be the guild pet for Dreamers Festival. Very fluffy and very cute, perfect for the whole entertainers concept for the guild. When the guild is created, the members and the ringmaster will be able to decide on the cuties abilities and even it’s own name. This is what the little cutie would look like. Aren’t they adorable?

Last edited by Talis on 1st December 2018, 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Guild interest check! Empty Re: Guild interest check!

Post by Hero Yamamoto 30th November 2018, 10:11 pm

This old giant is interested.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    Guild interest check! RkPDiNE
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 1st December 2018, 4:51 am

I may shove Demi this way ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild interest check! 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021

Post by Guest 1st December 2018, 5:00 am

Yay!
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 28th April 2019, 3:38 pm

As we have filled up enough slots for guilds, I will be closing this suggestion.

Guild interest check! 60582_s

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:57 pm