Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I'll Morph to Someone Else, I'm Just a Ghost

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I'll Morph to Someone Else, I'm Just a Ghost Empty I'll Morph to Someone Else, I'm Just a Ghost

Post by 88 18th October 2018, 7:09 pm

What a pain...

Ever since this infernal moon pollen had fallen, jobs had been pouring in like a black tsunami. Theo didn't mind the general darkness outside. It was comforting somehow, like being wrapped in a blanket. He was so comforted in general that he hardly wanted to leave his abode, which he'd redecorated to suit his new dark and subdued style. A modest bed, a fireplace with a large bookshelf, a couple comfy reading chairs. Everything was nice and gray, black, and purple. Even his wardrobe matched, as he was currently in a plum dress shirt buttoned to his neck and perfectly pressed slacks of ebony. The shiny shoes on his feet were fancy and so clean they could be eaten off of. It was only at all the noise and pleading of the townsfolk and guild mates that he left this comfort and his good book to try and ease the panic out of obligation.

It seemed the most urgent flyer with a high ranking attached to it was in Capital Crocus. The royal family's panties were in a bunch over some strange creatures that had accosted them on a luxurious garden walk. It had been a small orange creature, but other residents had complained of nastier beasties in the streets and forests beyond the main hub, and were afraid they'd draw closer. Rune Knights had gone and never returned, which was expected. What good for Rune Knights for, really, other than to go die before mages were called in to do the real work. It was a pain. All of it.

Theo had read the entire train ride, having brought his normal bag but instead of his normal survival necessities there were books to occupy his mind. Not many words passed his lips, nor did he seem interested in anything outside the windows. He'd all but ignored Rin until they reached the area indicated on the job paper. That's when he broke his bothered silence. "I suppose we should have some sort of strategy. Drathir seems to think extensive planning is needed beforehand, else we'll meet our demise."

[315/4000]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'll Morph to Someone Else, I'm Just a Ghost 65698_s
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

I'll Morph to Someone Else, I'm Just a Ghost Empty Re: I'll Morph to Someone Else, I'm Just a Ghost

Post by Eden Knox 18th October 2018, 7:56 pm

Soooooo boring. This guy was such a damn stick in the mud. Not only had he dragged her along on this stupid job, but he didn't even have the decency to acknowledge her during their journey. He just had his nose stuck in that boring book. Who even reads books? Letting out a loud, very obvious sigh, she turned to look at the man when he finally addressed her. It was about time! "Could you not talk like such a loser? It's killing my mood." She grumbled, reaching over to grab the novel that he was holding. Snatching it away, the pink haired woman gave it a quick, uninterested glance. "What's so interesting about this thing anyways? I'm waaaayyyy more intriguing. I mean, just look at me. I'm beautiful, funny, and sexy as hell." A smirk stretched across peach lips as Rin toyed with the pile of useless pages, almost taunting her partner. "Oh well. Guess I'll just have to get rid of it!" And so she did. Turning around, she opened the nearby train window before tossing the book out of it, waving sarcastically as it flew swiftly to the ground.

"Now then! Where were we... Oh! Right! A strategy! Hmm... That's kind of lame, don't you think? Can't we just jump in and get it over with? Those fuckers don't stand a chance against us... Well... Me, at least." Rin after the Moon Pollen was kind of a... Well... A cocky bitch, to say it nicely. So the idea of just diving in and killing monsters wasn't a big deal to her in the slightest. "You have a problem with that?"
    coded by benetnasch of THQ

Name::
    Rin Mayou

Notes:
    hai bb

Tags:
    @tagged

Words:
    273/4,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'll Morph to Someone Else, I'm Just a Ghost I2D4CIg

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I'll Morph to Someone Else, I'm Just a Ghost Empty Re: I'll Morph to Someone Else, I'm Just a Ghost

Post by 88 18th October 2018, 9:11 pm

Irritation radiated off of the man in an nearly tangible way. It was horrible being responsible. "Would it matter if I did?" he quipped, drawing his brows low over his bright, broody blue eyes. How had he not noticed how annoying she was? Personally, he preferred girls with bigger chests, or men. She was neither of those. Currently he was unable to really process that the changes were to everyone and he wasn't feeling like he'd always felt, which only contributed to his confusion about why his life was the way it was. The only thing he knew was different about himself was he could read, and it was actually quite nice that he had some sort of miracle happen to cause such a thing. Sugar Squad? Why did they name it that if they all hated sugar? Such bizarre choices.

What wasn't so nice was that everything was annoying and loud and required so much energy to do, and this lover was possibly the most opposite thing he ever had to lay next to and spend time with. Her way about her and manner of speaking had his blood pressure pounding in his ears, flushing his face not with infatuation but barely contained aggravation.

Turning to stalk into the town, expensive cobbled stone bouncing the sound of his expensive shoes off the empty streets only to be muffled early by all the black moon pollen. "Fine. Let's run into danger headlong and get ourselves killed. If you remember, I've already died, and it was not a pleasant experience...though I do wonder if it wouldn't give me relief now," he muttered, hands fussing with his shirt as if to keep the pollen and wrinkles off of it.

A small snarl echoed down an alley to the left, a bit high pitched and almost cute if not for the strange, unfamiliar tone of it. It sounded like no other animal already existing, so it must be the new creatures. A flash of orange darted out of sight at the end. "This way, I guess..." he groaned, turning to follow the creature as if every molecule of energy was gone from his body.

[676]

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 22nd October 2018, 6:45 pm

Bitch Rin's theme song :'D

As she stepped off of the train and onto the pollen covered platform, the young woman stretched obnoxiously, taking up as much space as she possibly could. People grumbled as she bumped into them, but it would seem that she didn't have a single care in the world. These people were below her anyways! Why should she care? "Well maybe you would die, but I am much too good to die! I mean, look at me. I'm one of the most talented mages in Fiore! What should I have to worry about?" Her cockiness was almost sickening. It was no wonder Theo couldn't stand her! "Should I get you a box of tissues to wipe away those whiny baby tears?" She taunted, snickering in amusement at her own little roast.

It started to become less funny when she realized that her target had begun to walk away from her, though. How rude! It was only polite to respond to someone when they demolished you with words so beautifully! "Hey! Don't just walk away from me!" Rin squawked, picking up a light jog to catch up with her partner. She hadn't heard the noises of the creature he was following over her own laughter, so she had no clue as to why he was wandering away. "Where do you think you're going!? A minute ago you wanted to make a "plan", and now you're just wandering off without a care in the world! What is up with you?!" Scoffing in annoyance, the pink haired woman shook her head. Men were such a pain in the ass! They could never make up their damn minds about anything!

Just as her mouth had begun to open in order to speak once more, the young woman was suddenly knocked off of her feet. "A-Ahhh--! Oof!" The breath was knocked from her lungs as she made contact with the ground beneath her. Well that was embarrassing. She had just been talking a big game, and now look where she was! Face first against the cold, cobbled alleyway! Lifting her face slowly, she observed her surroundings, a subtle red tint and a pout on her face. "What the fu-"

That was when she saw it.

The cutest creature she had ever laid eyes on. It almost looked like some sort of pumpkin jellyfish with lots of sharp, menacing teeth. Whatever it was, she could feel her heart swell from the adorableness. "Oh my god!" She squealed, scrambling to her feet and towards the little, unsuspecting creature. It let out a surprised shriek as the small girl wrapped her arms around it, pulling it into a tight cuddle. "I love you so much! You're the most adorable little thing, aren't you?! Yes you are!"
    coded by benetnasch of THQ

Name::
    Rin Mayou

Notes:
    N/A

Tags:
    @tagged

Words:
    730/4,000

I'll Morph to Someone Else, I'm Just a Ghost I2D4CIg

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 22nd October 2018, 7:09 pm

The man heard her just fine, he just made it his most important life's work to ignore the crap out of her because she was the most annoying human that he shared air with. If he stayed too lose, he might catch her brand of stupid, and he very much like being able to read and think. They were here to do a job, and he wanted to to it quick and efficiently. He'd formulated a plan in his own mind since she wasn't one for such things, and maybe he'd just do all of this by himself if it meant getting back to his books at home.

He distinctively remembered the warm feelings he'd felt for her before today, but heck if he could remember why. Why did she live with him? He wanted to get away from her! It was strange having memories that didn't make sense with how he knew he felt. She was vile and obnoxious, more like Lester than himself. If he half contemplated poisoning Lester's ghost pepper poppers, just what did he have in store for this small, evil flea he was shackled to?

Pulled from his thoughts and intent tracking of the strange creature he'd hoped would lead him to the source of all this madness by an irritating cry of surprise and an oof, Theo whirled ready to chide her, but it seemed karma punished her for him. She was face first on the ground, and a delighted sneer crept to his lips. "Ladies and gentlemen, the most talented mage in the world," Theo quipped, rolling his eyes. Just as he was about to urge her on, even though he wanted to leave her behind, he noticed the monster. The monster she grabbed, squealing and hugging. "Oh for the love of-- you have GOT to be kidding me. Rin! Let that thing go or kill it! Don't love all over it. We're here to investigate and kill those things, for heaven's sake! What a weirdo," huffed the grumpy ace, advancing on her to grab the toothy pumpkin head to begin trying to yank it out of her cuddle.

"We gotta kill it or let it go to follow it!" he growled, jaw clenching in anger. She pushed all of his buttons. "It might lead us to the center of all this. I want to get it done and go home, pleasejustcooperateyouinfuriatingwoman!"

[1076/4000]

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:35 pm