Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The War Between Time

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

The War Between Time - Page 2 Empty Re: The War Between Time

Post by Amora Shade 22nd September 2018, 7:42 pm

He stepped out into the space in front of the place of worship having sensed another magical presence make itself known to himself as he prepares to do what is required of a representative of the church. He steps out to spot the shape of a young human man in front of him as he just nods his head and walks over towards the person the cross around his neck moving ever so slightly with every step that he takes. "Good evening sir and welcome to the church. Are you here to pray to the almighty and seek forgiveness. Or are you a soul brought by the trials that are occurring that has sensed a desire so strong within that you were pulled into this fight that the trial could grant the desire you have?" The man of the cloth asks the person in front of him as he waits patiently for an answers having at his hips a means to protect himself if need be from any masters or magi that would wish to take out the representative of this war.

-PoV shift-

He opens his eyes once more looking into the skies of the lands that he had once ruled over to protect with his might. The lands he had ruled justly, and as a king he had failed to stay one of might having ignored the word's of the wise king Hrothgar. He stares up to the sky with a saddened gaze remembering the knights he had brought ran at the challenge and only one stayed by his side. 'Hopefully he had become king after my death.' He thinks to himself while he rests on the spot where his tomb was built overlooking the seas as he had remembered them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 22nd September 2018, 8:09 pm

Ida growled in annoyance at the priest as he spoke. "Over your dead body mortal! Me? Pray and seek forgiveness? Don't be so naive!" Ida hated religion, and he hated priests. His hand began hovering over the metal bat he held over his right hip. He didn't care if there were witnesses, he would beat this foolish man to a boneless slug with pleasure. If he enjoyed anything, it was showing how helpless people with a god or religion really were. Suddenly he stopped moving his hand to his weapon when he mentioned a trial. He listened carefully to his words and narrowed his eyes. A great desire? Of course he did. "Revenge is a strong motivator. However it's impossible! The man I seek dead can't die! You fool.. Explain what this trial is right now or else you'll regret it!" Ignorant mortal. He thinks that having a religion keeps him safe from a demon. Did he even know what Ida was?! It made him sick.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

The War Between Time - Page 2 TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 22nd September 2018, 8:17 pm

The priest keeps the same look on his face one of a small smile as he listens to the demon in front of him speak able to get the understanding that it is most definitely a demonic being of choice entering this fight. 'Though i am not one meant to question the grail just bring people into being masters.' He thinks to himself as he stares at the person in front of him as he just nods his head at the threat having planned to do so anyway in the very end. "Well than do i have news for you sir. The holy grail war is the trial i speak of. A fight between seven combatants all of which are magi accompanied by heroic spirits through the annals of history. Whoever wins this war is granted a wish along with their servant and the wish could be anything that is why the grail brings masters and summons servants who have a desire. Heroic spirits being desires and wishes they had before their untimely demise and people since everyone has a desire and wish they would die for." The priest speaks towards the demonic being in front of him and opens up a book and flips through the pages and shows the demon the summoning circle that is required. "Write this unto the ground and call forth a servant from history and we'll see if the grail finds a servant befitting of your personality." He says in a calm tone of voice towards the Oni.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 22nd September 2018, 8:38 pm

Ida hated that smile. This man was so arrogant, it was men like this he and the night raid hunted and tortured before feeding. He would greatly enjoy feasting on this man when he had the chance. And when the man no longer had any use for him. The priest spoke up, finally, and told him that it was the Holy Grail war. Evidently there were seven individuals, each with their own heroic spirit from the ancient pages of history. And that whoever won the war would receive a wish for both them and their.. Servant. According to his words the Grail could make any wish true. But could it be powerful enough to destroy that wretched soul of Oras Auro's? The priest showed him a magic circle and how to draw it. Instructing him to draw it and call forth a servant. Ida narrowed his eyes. "What more can you tell me about these 'masters and servants'? In addition, how can you be certain the grail can slay the one I seek dead. What if they were a god or demon? Can your precious grail do that? In addition, I feel you're not telling me everything on how servants are summoned. Don't play me for a fool, I know when you're lying. I'm not from this dimension, so you will tell me what I need to know."

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 22nd September 2018, 8:46 pm

The priest just looks towards the man and slowly starts walking towards the front of the church taking a few minutes to do so and talking all the while towards the angered individual. Masters will receive a mark usually upon the right hand that signifies that the mark being three command seals. use all those up and your servant disappeared and you lose the war. The command seals can force a servant to do an action the more vague it is or goes against their code the more you will most likely have to use to make them do it. It can also force a servant to retreat if you command them to teleport to you. The priest adds as if a afterthought more so than anything else as he gets to the front of the church and slowly opens a box and pulls out a small metal shard and than closes the box in question as he turns towards the man and walks over towards him. The holy grail war summons many figures from history. Demons, gods, demi-gods, men that embody a nation's culture, famous serial killers. A god or a demon can be slain by the grail since it can call and bind them to a master that i am certain of. The priest says and opens his palm and extends it towards the oni and looks him in the eyes. Now than if you want your wish fulfilled use this as a conduit it should help you out to bring forth a man known for strength, loyalty, bravery, quite a epic hero some would say. The priest says with a small smirk on his face.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 22nd September 2018, 9:01 pm

Ida watches as the Priest walks into the church and grits his teeth but follows anyway. Maybe he'll smash a window or two on his way out, desecrating the place with his unyielding rage wasn't enough. He wanted a physical piece of damage on the place as well. He listened to the priest talk, and felt the mark appearing. He grit his teeth before pulling his vest down a bit, where he saw the three marks on his upper right torso. The symbols made an image that reminded one of a demon. He continued to listen as the priest explained that they were what kept the servant bound to this realm of existence, as well as ways to force his servant to do any action he pleased. Including forcing them to teleport to him. He grinned. Finally, something he liked. The priest led him to a box and pulled out a shard of a broken blade it seemed. He then told Ida that the Holy grail could summon gods, demons and demi-gods as servants, and thus it should have no problem breaking them as well. This time Ida's eyes widened, surprised at this Grail's power. When he found the Grail, he should learn everything he can about it. If he can find a way to duplicate a magical artifact like that... He could lead his own Night Raid. He took the shard and hesitated. "...You intrigue me mortal. What shall I call you?" He asked as he drew the circle on the floor and placed the object in the center, and stood at the edge with his hand out. His eyes flashed and spoke in a thundering and commanding voice.

"Mortal of the passed, who has claimed their place in the books of legend, have fallen to death and await command. I take your name, your power and your weapon as my own, and claim you as my servant! Rise! And be the vessel of my wrath, my hatred and my revenge! Serve me faithfully, and we shall both achieve our wishes!"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 22nd September 2018, 9:10 pm

The priest looks towards the man and gives a small smile and just nods his head. "My name is not that important since i am only the presider over the war and the rules that go with it. Which includes that no non magi are allowed to see the servants or the magic that takes place. My name is Natagame, Aruhari Natagame. He says in a calm tone of voice with a nod of his head.

He looks up towards the skies as he can see and feel the call for battle and able to hear the words being spoken as he frowns and shakes his head wanting to ignore the call. "I will not have killed one Grendel only to serve another." He says to himself only to feel green tethers bind his arms and legs and slowly pull him from his resting place forcing him into the war. "Unhand me grail i do not wish for this to be! He scowls angrily realizing that the grail must have a personal connection to however he is being summoned as he accepts being summoned as a bright white light engulfs his vision forcing his eyes to close.

He opens his eyes and gazes around at the building that he is in, a church as they call it, the place being of stone and glass of many colors. He turns his head towards the one that had summoned him as he unsheathes a sword one that was used to help summon him as he stares down the oni. "Are you my master?" He asks the oni and when he would get the answer yes he raises the blade towards the oni's chest with a deathly serious look within his eyes. "While you may have summoned me into this war i will not harm the innocent for mana.I am not some mindless beast of war if you wanted that you should've aimed for Berserker." He says in a tone of authority and deathly calm as he stares him down.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 22nd September 2018, 9:23 pm

"Is that a fact? Well then, I suppose I'll have to kill anyone unfortunate enough to spot a battle then shalt I?" Ida watched as there was a flash of light and following that his servant had appeared. He was on the taller side of most men and did in fact seem very strong. When the man drew a sword he may have identified him as saber... If he knew the seven classes that is. All Ida knew was he had gained a powerful ally, feeling the strength radiating from this man. He grinned proudly as he as asked the question. "Yes I am, heroic spirit. I am Ida Hiroji, but if you wish to call me master that suits me perfectly fine." Then the man pointed his blade at the Oni, who frowned in annoyance at the action, and the look he was given. When he heard what the man had to say however, his annoyance grew and he turned to the priest. "Humans can be sacrificed for mana? That's an unexpected twist that you failed to mention priest. In addition to this, what does he mean by berserker? What aren't you telling me?" Regardless of whether or not the priest would answer him, he'd turn to his servant and scoff. "I don't stoop that low servant. I enjoy torture and slaughter, but I don't harm those who haven't deserved it. And believe me I can feel and smell sin from a mile away. Since we can sacrifice people to make you stronger however, I hope you don't mind me doing just that in the coming war. And if the priest refuses to tell me everything there is to know about this war and how it works, then I hope you possess the knowledge I seek. I refuse to be at any disadvantage during this 'Holy Grail War'. Other than no touching people who are innocent, what are your terms servant? And what do I call you?"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 22nd September 2018, 9:33 pm

The priest just gives a smile and a small chuckles as he puts both hands behind his back as he slowly walks out into view once more to the side of the servant that hadn't given his name. He looks towards the master and than towards the servant and nods his head. "Hmm Saber class servant. That makes for Castor, and Saber servant having been summoned into my church this day. Ahh yes the servants. Their are seven servants as i mentioned mister Hiroji. Their is berserker, Castor, Assassin, Saber, Lancer, Archer, and Rider. You have a Saber servant whose reputation due to class will most likely make a few enemies since most recognize saber as the strongest class overall. With Berserker usually being the strongest physically and durability in general. Though they lack intelligence however thus the mindless beast part." The priest looks at the demonic being in front of him with the same small smile never leaving his face as he makes his way behind the demon and sits in one of the pews with his hands at his lap.

-PoV shift-

He hears the voice of the presider over the war as he glances towards the man and gives him a simple nod having been given information by the grail to know information to help him survive in this modern world. "My name is Beowulf King of the Geats, slayer of Grendel and the mother of that beast, and a dragon with the help of my younger cousin Wiglaf." He says introducing himself out of common courtesy towards his master as he keeps his hand on his blade before putting it away back into its sheathe to be used another day when it would be called upon for battle. The warrior of the geats wearing rather appropriate chain mail type armor for protection a crown upon his head. The warrior having a small sheathe attached to his chain mail armor with a small handle sticking out of it that is the size perfectly fit for a dagger. "My terms as you may call them is that no innocents which means the people of this country who are not participating in this war will be killed by me for mana. My only exception would be criminals that have been sentenced in prison." He states simply not going to stoop low enough to kill the innocent subjects of another leader to try and gain the advantage in a fight. That you face those who enter battle willingly to kill and those who try to stop you from success.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 23rd September 2018, 6:14 am

Ida listened to the priest speak to him, explaining the different classes before he went and sat down. Ida stood there and thought carefully. So the man standing before him was considered a Saber servant, and also considered powerful. Which meant that he'd be an instant target. And according to the priest, a castor servant had been summoned in this church not long ago. Then there was also the matter of the other servants. Lancer to him sounded like a pitiful class. Like a wannabe Saber essentially, and he doubted the foolish class would stand a chance against he and Beowulf.. Though he should prepare just in case. Then there was Archer. If he memorized this city, he could probably identify anywhere Archer was when they received an attack from him. Then there was Rider, which of course meant that they had a steed, but their weapon could be anything. And finally Berserker, who seemed to be their primary threat... Of course, Ida was going to be wary around the castor. He lived in a world filled to the brink with powerful magic, so of course he was going to be cautious. When Beowulf told Ida he had killed a dragon he was, actually impressed with his feat. He grinned and chuckled. "Well what a pleasant surprise. I got myself a mortal who can kill a dragon. It means you can hold your own then. Good. Your terms will easily be met alongside me. However I hope you have no issues sticking with the shadows for the long ride. Since you'll be a massive target, we aren't going to go striding through the streets challenging people on account of honor. We're in this to win. Those are my terms, understand?"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 23rd September 2018, 6:47 pm

The 6ft Saber servant looks towards his master with a calm and collected look at hearing the words that are being spoken to him. Just nodding his head since slaying a dragon such as the one he had was a rather mighty task. When hearing the terms of his master he just nods his head not having much problem with waiting till a time to strike against a servant when they can find a suitable target for honorary combat. "That is fine with me my master but if civilians are put in harms way and we are near by i will not rest till the servant in question is put to justice by my blade." He says in a rather straightforward tone with a iron clad stare down towards his master having a stone cold gaze within his eyes. Waiting to see if this master of his will challenge him, accept his words, or try to force him to concede through the use of those commands seals. 'It will show what kind of person this creature is.' He waits patiently to hear the response from his master standing straight having rather good posture.

-PoV-

He watches the proceedings between the master and the servant as he glances towards the one known as Hiroji and offers the same smile towards the master. "Well would you look at the time mister Hiroji it seems its time for yourself to find shelter. Just know that if your servant dies you may find shelter within this church to prevent yourself from being killed by a master wanting to finish the job." Nodding towards the master as he makes his way back towards the alter to wait for Saber and his master to leave the neutral ground within this war. Since at any moment another master could be pulled into the world that he will have to try and keep track of to see who is left alive and who is dead.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 23rd September 2018, 8:31 pm

Ida sneered at the priest and what he was offering the Oni. "I don't need protection Natagame, least of all from a 'priest'. I'm stronger than you take me for, and I'm not going to lose this war. With both of our superior power and strength, and our intelligence this war will be like taking candy from a baby. The fools will never know what hit them. I'll even put assassin to shame!" He then turned to Beowulf with a chuckle. "No need to worry about that too much Beowulf. If there are witnesses in the area I'll just make it impossible for them to do anything. If there aren't, we coordinate for the best chance to obliterate the fools, understood? I don't care too much about random souls, but neither do I want you running off doing as you please without my permission. My race is far more intelligent than your own, even when we're young, so I suggest you work with me. I'm not one for faith, so I'm telling you here and now to not give me a reason to use these:" He said as he pulled the shirt down to reveal the master marks on his upper right torso. He let go, letting his shirt return to normal. "So, do we have a deal Saber?" He was essentially accepting Beowulf's condition with a condition of his own: If they were doing that, they did it Ida's way, and he was to cooperate and obey his commands. He would save innocents if Beowulf demanded it, but he wasn't about to destroy his advantages in this war for some foolish human who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 23rd September 2018, 8:39 pm

He looks towards his master with a raised eyebrow and just nods his head ever so slightly as he looks towards the non-human creature as he stares him down. "So than master what are you. Homunculus? Familiar? You don't claim to be human and claim intelligence beyond a human so what are you? Beowulf says withholding information regarding the information of names and the significance in the war. How one's name can give way to knowing the weakness of the individual since they are summoned heroes throughout time and servants are given knowledge by the grail about the system. 'I will not allow myself to be withheld from having fights how i wish to happen.' He thinks to himself as he stares down the master and just nods his head as he glances towards the outside of the church. Time is fleeting master lets find a place to make our own base out of. We can never be certain what other servants or masters have in terms of a plan for trying to gain advantages during the war. The former king of Geats says towards his now master as he stares directly at the Oni in front of him. 'I will fight for my kingdom and my people to have a chance to see my kingdom again, and to be a king that followed the words that Hrothgar have given me.' He thinks solemnly to himself as his fists tighten for a brief moment as a cold determined look sets within his cold as steel blue eyes.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 23rd September 2018, 8:53 pm

Ida nodded in agreement when Beowulf suggested they leave the church. "Yes, let us leave this hallow and fruitless structure. Come, we'll head to the city. Best place to hide a tree is in the forest after all." At Beowulf's question, he grinned and chuckled. "I'm a Yokai, an Oni to be specific. I hope you at least know enough folklore Saber, to understand that. And before you go freaking out big boy, while I enjoy torturing my victims, I don't do that to anyone who doesn't deserve it. I don't touch the innocent, and while I don't care about them period for the most part, I'm willing to humor you. And as an Oni, not only is my strength great, but my magic is powerful as well. Think natural disasters~ I can easily summon earthquakes, hurricanes, tidal waves, twisters with a snap of my fingers. Of course I can make smaller versions, thus targeting only Servants and not surrounding areas. It would easily be enough to disrupt any soul sucking rituals, or scare off a servant so you need not worry about those. If you fear someone is in danger just point where it's coming from and let me handle the rest. Of course, be at the ready if someone does show up, annoyingly. Speaking of which... We must begin with how we plan to fight together. I don't want any miscommunication, contradictions or arguments when an actual battle starts..."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 23rd September 2018, 9:28 pm

He looks over towards the Oni with a rather dangerous glint within his eyes as he looks towards the Oni being. "I would be careful of your words i have only survived my fights through the grace of the almighty. Faced Grendel the terror of a king's land that couldn't be harmed by weapons having torn his limbs with my bare hands. Slayed his mother through the lord having guided me to a sword that would be strong enough to pierce her flesh while avoiding her acidic blood. If this is indeed a church for the almighty than i can believe that it deserves respect Oni." The saber servant says in a rather serious tone of voice towards the Oni as he continues forward towards the exit of the church alongside his master. Glancing towards the person in question with a curious glance at hearing the type of magic that this creature is supposedly able to create seemingly out of thin air. "Disaster magic? That sounds rather dangerous seems like the logical battle place would be in open area than to avoid casualties." The saber servant says in a rather calm tone of voice.

-PoV shift to Berserker master-

She looks down the book within her hands having been informed by her father that the grail war is starting soon that masters are being chosen. That most of all that she has to take part in it she just looks down and nods her head ever so slightly not minding the idea in participating just for the fact she could have a wish. 'To be braver. To be strong enough to stand up to people who are putting me down.' She thinks to herself as she finishes the preparation rights of the circle looking down towards it she takes a slow deep breathe and says the words that the book instructed her to do. "Heroes of the past who have fought and died for humanity who have claimed their spot within history and the books of legend throughout history. Those who have fallen and died i request you aid to help me fulfill my wish alongside yours. I beseech you come forth and let us win this war to reach our wishes for betterment of oneself!" She shouts out as the commands seals appear on her right shoulder as she awaits to see if she did it correctly, or if she has failed like always unable to do anything correctly.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 23rd September 2018, 9:58 pm

The doctor sat there in the corners of his mind.  Waiting.  Waiting for the two of them to be summoned as a servant for the war of the grail.  The world was black, cold and callous.  Such was his world in the depths of his mind.  While Jekyll sat there, pondering his mistakes and why they were forced to fight in a war, Hyde paced around restlessly.  He was still frustrated that Jekyll committed suicide, despite the fact that it was to protect Hyde from being caught and being hung by the police for his murder.  They had shifted from arguing with each other, to silence, then repeat.  When they argued it was typically Hyde yelling at Jekyll, who tried to calm Hyde down.  Perhaps this was the hell he was destined to live.  Forced to live with Hyde under his rage, unable to do anything about it.  Seeing his evil side lash out at him, the evil that he released onto the world.  Suddenly the two felt a tug and both turned to a light that began shining into the dark corners of their mind.  They were entering the war.  Hyde grinned evilly to Jekyll.  "By the end of this war Jekyll, I'll have my wish fulfilled!"  Jekyll sighed as he stood up and stared firmly into Hyde's eyes.  "Not if I can stop you Hyde.  Not if I regain control at the last second..."  Suddenly Jekyll was pushed into control of their body and rose from the ground halfway, staying in a kneeling position, his suit perfectly trimmed, clean and not a wrinkle in sight.  He smiled comfortingly to the girl.  "May I ask, are you my master?"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 23rd September 2018, 10:06 pm

She closes her eyes as a sudden wind blows through the room as it whips her black hair around from the sheer force and the bright light that followed the wind. When it dies down she hears a voice ask her a question as she slowly opened her eyes to look towards the man in front of her and blinks at seeing a finely dressed gentleman to greet her. "Ye..yes i am Hanazakari Teien. Are you...are you a servant?" She asks softly in a confused tone of voice her brows furrowed in confusion as she looks towards the man having been told stories of people in extravagant outfits and people of armor and blades. 'But he is nothing like that he seems like anybody else you could pick off the street to have a chat to. Maybe a bit more dressed up in the older style of clothing but still all the same he just looks normal.' She thinks in confusion as she slowly and hesitantly approaches the man with any advances towards her would lead her to stumbling back and falling onto the ground while looking up at the gentleman. In either scenario she would look at the man and wait to hear if he would introduce himself or if she would have to ask him for information to who her servant actually is. Her hazel eyes looking towards the person in front of her as the female in front of the servant is wearing a grey shirt that is a bit big on the girl, along with typical long black pants. Her hair completely straight and goes towards the middle of her back looking like a typical person that could easily get lost in the crowd due to not standing out to much.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 24th September 2018, 6:45 am

The doctor was saddened, no. Sickened at fate and it's twisted mind. Why? Why would he be forced to be this young lady's servant? Why did she have to worry about his evil side? Why her? He looked at her, heard the hesitation in her voice, she was scared. Why? Why did it have to be her? He did his best to hide his concern and nodded. "Yes, I am the berserker class master Teien. And, I apologize that you have to have me as a servant," he said before standing up completely, a weary concern on his face. He looked around at the place around him. "A bedroom... Your room?" he asked before walking over to the window and looking out at the landscape. She lived in a mansion? He was worried Hyde might be a bit too at home here... He turned to look at her. "We should get right to work and prepare for the Grail war," he said as he walked over to her. "Do you plan for this to be our base of operations? Do you know how many servants have been summoned thus far? What sort of magic do you-" He stopped himself both vocally and physically, staring at the wall for a second before turning to her and bowing a bit. "My apologies, I'm.. In a little rush for personal reasons. I will answer any and all questions you may have for me miss Teien."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 24th September 2018, 10:38 am

She looks towards the man as he speaks to her while claiming to be a berserker type servant as she gives the man a questioning look of absolute confusion at his supposed claim. Uhm...not to insult you mister Berserker. How can you talk? Berserker's are known for their mindlessness. She says very hesitantly and than closes her eyes tightly and seemingly closes in on herself as if expecting to get hit in some fashion. When it doesn't come she opens her eyes in confusion towards the finely dressed Berserker servant. When hearing all of the questions towards her while the man approaches her she stumbles backwards falling down and onto her butt while staring upwards. Her mind swimming at all of the questions sent to her from a servant that is meant to be the embodiment of rage and unreleased anger supposedly. The conduit for the summon a cane lying down simply within the circle having been knocked away to a corner of the room. She slowly gets up onto unsteady feet while looking towards Berserker with unsure look in her eyes. Well..i didn't have plans for moving mister Berserker. And as for magic well..uhm..uh..She slowly stutters and just opens her hand slowly almost as if taking her time is of the utmost importance as a light blue glow happens near her hand. The water molecules slowly becoming visible as they than move closer the ice compacting together till in its place is a beautiful ice sculpture of a rose. I can do this process to do attacks instead. She says softly towards the man with a look of as if expecting to hear something or something to be done. No register for positive or negative action.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 24th September 2018, 12:42 pm

Jekyll listened to her as she questioned him being Berserker, and with good reason. She had no idea who he was, nor that he had an evil side plotting and waiting to come out and wreck havoc... Either that or have fun, but he tended to do both. "I'm different than most Berserkers, and it mainly has to do with who I am, and the other side of me. I hate it, but you'll run across him sooner or later, especially in a battle." His eyes caught a flash of light and he turned to see Hyde's cane in the corner of the room. His eyes widened and walked over to it slowly. He knelt down and picked it up, looking into the eyes of the silver skull on top. "...Hyde's cane." he muttered softly to himself. How many people did he hurt with this? How much blood had been spilled from the silver on the top? How much pain had this one cane caused his hometown? He took a sharp breath when she spoke again, dragging him back to reality and turned around, placing the cane on whatever surface was nearby, his hand shooting away from it quickly. He watched as she performed some magic with great difficulty, and instead of looking angry, disappointed or pleased, he looked a bit worried. "Hmm... If this is the case then we will have to make plans ahead of time if you wish to use magic. Setting up traps if you're able to do that. This way we can try luring enemies into said traps and defeat them swiftly that way. What are your thoughts on this master?"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 24th September 2018, 5:19 pm

She looks in confusion towards her servant as he says that towards her as her brows furrow ever so slightly as she tries to understand that. What do you mean...wait who are you actually. What is your real name Berserker. She asks her servant curiously in a soft and shy tone of voice as she gazes towards the man that starts walking towards her item conduit that had summoned the servant in question. Not really knowing anything about it from the fact that her father had just given it to her and expected her to participate to help bring some honor and respect towards herself according to him. The young female gripping her hands tightly with gritted teeth as she looks towards the ground before quickly unclenching her hands and taking on a calm visage. Her mind storming with thoughts 'Why is what i do never enough for dad, why do people decide to pick on me what have i ever done to deserve this. I'm just trying my best here.' "I mean i can use this magic on the fly Berserker it doesn't take that much time it just takes a little bit of time for the more complex structures or if i am trying to get every little detail right. Though what can you do in a fight even? You don't...look like a berserk really." She points out while gesturing with her hands to his entire body. the pace at which she speaks being rather fast when mentioning her magical capacity with a look of desperation of approval flashing in her eyes for the briefest of seconds while saying this.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 24th September 2018, 5:40 pm

Jekyll looked her in the eyes, weariness and regret showing from his own. "My name... I'm ashamed to say is Doctor Henry Jekyll. And at some point in this war, you will become acquainted with my other half, Mister Edward Hyde. If you don't know my story, I had created a serum that makes me reckless, fearless, wild and free. Originally I made it so that I could enjoy life without worry, missing my youthful days. However... Hyde eventually started rising to the surface on his own and I tried to suppress him. That angered him and he became far more cruel and ruthless as well as evil.. I was in a rush earlier because the longer I'm here in the real world, as your servant. The more Hyde will come to the surface, until all that is left is Hyde. Such is my legacy.. Such is my failure. I wanted to enjoy myself in a youthful body, and I created a being of pure evil." The shame and guilt weighed down on him heavily, showing him for the weary man he was. He took a deep breath and tried to put on a bright face. "But for the beginning of the war I'll be here the longest to help you. I'm good with chemistry, and hopefully my mind can be of use to you, more often than Hyde.." When she grit her teeth he blinked in surprise and was about to ask if he said anything wrong before she spoke up, telling him that she could use magic on the fly, just not advanced and complex magic, as it took her time to get every detail right. He hesitated, worried about the flash of anger prior to this, but nodded. When she asked him what he could do in a fight he chuckled nervously. "I'm probably no use in a fight.. But Hyde's youthful body is stronger in this war than he was back in our life. And being younger he is more agile too, so he's the fighter you're looking for. However, you'd probably be in as much danger as anyone around him..."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 24th September 2018, 5:49 pm

Her eyes widen slightly at hearing the part about who the man is as she glances towards the cane than back towards her servant as she slowly nods her head. Taking that information in having heard of the man that was known as having a personality of two different people within, but having not known any of the intricacies of the story or the events that had partaken within it. Well if your time is limited mister Jeckyll...why not we try to set up traps for enemies within this house. Then try to reverse engineer your creation that made Hyde. Than...maybe try to make a effect that does the reverse if you haven't tried already. She says softly and hopefully having an idea of what the man could be going through from some of the stories she has heard about the Hyde part of this man. That he was the scary side of this person and the reason why he was most likely summoned in as a berserker. 'Though if Hyde is berserker what if Jeckyll has some applications as another servant type?' She wonders to herself ever so slightly as she gazes towards the man and slowly and hesitatnly takes some steps forward towards her servant. Wanting to give him a hug as a singular hand slowly reaches out towards the man before stopping. She slowly lowers her hand and just grabs the Berserker's hand within her own as she looks up to him within his eyes. Le..lets go and get things ready. She says softly with a nod of her head as she can hear a voice soon after hers one that is familiar and masculine. Hana! have you summoned your servant yet! A voice yells towards her from what sounds like a long distance away if the muffled quality of the voice is anything to go by.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 24th September 2018, 6:01 pm

His heart melted at her words, her desire to help him. He smiled sadly, and shook his head. "I'm afraid I've tried every method I could think of. Nothing is permanent. There is only one serum I can make. While I hold the most control, it can be used to summon Hyde and his wrath. When he holds the most control, it can be used to summon me instead. The more he's summoned, the more often he'll force himself out, and the longer he'll last. The only permanent solution is for me to reach the Grail, and put an end to this once and for all. As for your suggestion however, yes I agree that we should begin to set traps throughout the hou-" he stopped when she took his hand, slight surprise covering his face. He knelt down and smiled, his eyes even with her own. "Don't worry master Teien. I will do everything in my power to defend you. Even if it means sacrificing myself so as to give you time to reach the Church for sanctuary. And even though Hyde is evil, I suspect he may try and do the same, given time." Suddenly there was a new voice that appeared. Jekyll quickly grabbed Hyde's cane, despite hating the bloody thing, so that he could do something to protect her. He didn't have his serum so he couldn't just transform into Hyde after all...

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 24th September 2018, 6:08 pm

She looks towards the door as she can feel her heart stop for a moment from the voice that she hears as she takes a few calming breathes and nods her head to herself. She slowly opens up the door and looks down the hall towards the direction of where the voice originated and starts making her way down the hall. Heading towards the kitchen where her father said he would be waiting for her to give her some food or berate her. Ye..ye..Yes Father i have! She shouts back with a stutter shaking slightly before getting herself under control once more as she continues forward down past the various doors of the long hallway that ends by opening up into the foyer area where the main entrance is. So...mister Jeckyll after we trap the place what do we even do? We can't just stay here forever...also if mister Hyde does come out. Shouldn't we think of some plan to trap him. The stories don't make him sound that nice at all. She says softly and fearfully towards the man as they have their walk towards the foyer and than towards the kitchen. Every step that she takes meant to travel the full distance that she can travel in every step her eyes ignoring the various paintings of magi through the years be it famous or family ones. Of statues and paintings of some simple design done by painters meant to frame the walls to make them look not totally barren to avoid creating a empty feeling within the home. Which helps slightly, but not all the way since the house doesn't have any sort of bustling staff seemingly.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 10:54 am