Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Searching for Friends (Introduction, Open)

Zeshin
    Zeshin

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,868.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Slayer Blood Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Searching for Friends (Introduction, Open) Empty Searching for Friends (Introduction, Open)

Post by Zeshin 16th August 2018, 8:39 am

The floating city was covered in the warm, yellow glow of the sun and people were walking happily on the streets of Crystalli, enjoying their afternoon. Shopkeepers were advertising their wares to common - and uncommon - folk, kids were playing tag and various couples were trying to be discreet in their cuddling. Everyone was peacefully living their days. At least for a while.

With one of the larger streets, the peace was interrupted by the sound of guitar and drums. When people looked in the direction from which the sound came, they could see the street performance of a group of young people. Some girl with violet hair was singing, black haired emo guy was playing on drums and redhead - on guitar. A crowd quickly started forming around them. Undoubtedly, Crystalli was a city where people didn't mind playing on the streets.

At least, I hope...

Zeshin really didn't want some law officer running after him. After all, he wanted to join the Crystal Swan after this performance. His reasons for joining were quite simple. Redhead loves travelling, adventuring and being free. This guild seemed like a place where he would fit, unlike any other. Abandoning these thoughts for the time being, he focused on playing the guitar. It was quite obvious, that the gathered people were focused on the singer. That was good in Zeshin mind. They wouldn't bother him that much, thanks to this girl. He didn't know who she was for a good reason. They simply needed someone who can play the guitar, and he was near. In mega mind it wouldn't hurt. Three minutes later, the song ended and the crowd began clapping and whistling. Zeshin didn't want to attract too much attention, so he quickly squeezed through the assembly of people and headed towards the guild. Fortunately, as well as unfortunately, the street on which he played ran into one of the four bridges leading to the Crystal Swan hall. It was close, but some members might have noticed him because of his performance. He wasn't sure if it would be a good thing. Ignoring these thoughts, he stepped on the bridge and began admiring the guild hall.

It certainly is grand and beautiful... Great, now I feel intimidated.

Redhead heard that guild members are nice persons, but he began to fill with irrational doubt about joining. He stopped walking, scratched the back of his head and stared at the gilded door in front of him with uncertainty. With a sigh, redhead grinned, pushed open the doors and stepped inside.
    "Heyo! I'm Zeshin, and I would like to join the guild. Can I?" he asked with a smile. This guy didn't know how these things work. He could only hope for it to be simple.
    Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Witchfire
    Guild : Aurora Guild Ace
    Dungeon Tokens : 6
    Experience : 21556.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cards of the Uncrowned Saint
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Searching for Friends (Introduction, Open) Empty Re: Searching for Friends (Introduction, Open)

Post by Elvira Arcade 16th August 2018, 11:09 am

I'll be here...
    Elvira Arcade
    The music that had begun drifting in from outside wasn't exactly her style, but it was well put together regardless, although it sounded like it was a group that, while skilled, hadn't rehearsed together often. The petite brown-haired woman at the the table pondered the sounds for a time --it was better than concentrating on the cards spread out before her, she didn't much care for what they said today. As her mind wandered deeper into the melody her head started to roll back until her bright, golden-brown eyes were staring up at the intricate frescos on this part of the ceiling. When Elvira drifted off like this time passed differently, she wasn't sure whether the performance had lasted 10 minutes or 10 hours when the doors closest to her opened and a young redhead stepped inside.

"Heyo! I'm Zeshin, and I would like to join the guild. Can I?" He said very matter-of-factly. Elvira blinked several times as her head slowly rolled as though on a swivel until her eyes took him in. Wordlessly her eyes drifted from him over to the ponds and waterways of the ornate main hall, which were unfortunately free of people at this hour. Her gaze then wandered up to the second floor; she hadn't seen the Sugar Squad all day --they were most likely off somewhere baking muffins. Finally, she straightened her neck and returned her appraising eyes to the newcomer.

"...Kay" She said softly.
    OOC Comments
    0000/0000 words
    pyxis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Searching for Friends (Introduction, Open) MNaPexz

Zeshin
    Zeshin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Searching for Friends (Introduction, Open) Empty Re: Searching for Friends (Introduction, Open)

Post by Zeshin 16th August 2018, 1:26 pm

After he introduced himself, every second seemed to go on forever. Only after he heard the answer, time returned to normal for him. Sighing in relief, he looked towards the person, who allowed him to join their ranks... though redhead wasn't sure if someone could deny him these rights. Shaking his head to get rid of unneeded thoughts, he made his way towards the woman who answered him. His gaze wandered around the room, only now appreciating it. Honestly, Zeshin didn't know what to think about the exotic guild hall. While beautiful, it certainly was odd design as far as he knew. Maybe it was just him who thought that. He stopped next to the woman who had answered him earlier. Only now did he look at her, wanting to be able to spot a potential friend in the crowd. She wasn't too high, which certainly would not make it easier. At least in the standard case. After seeing her bust size, he doubted he will mistake her with someone else. Memorizing - and also evaluating - her appearance lasted only a second. She seemed nice in redhead mind. After that, Zeshin smiled, looked into her eyes and held out his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you... what's your name?" He asked, forgetting about important information. After all, he couldn't just call her a Woman."Soo... how does this joining thing work? I just need to get guild mark, or it is more complicated? Sorry. I'm newbie in this kind of thing." He asked after an earlier question. This was another important thing. Unconsciously, he corrected the guitar that slid off his back and stole quick glances at the guild hall interior, admiring it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elvira Arcade 16th August 2018, 7:08 pm

I'll be here...
    Elvira Arcade
    Elvira extended her hand and gently accepted the offered shake, standing up and stretching with one arm while sweeping her cards off the table with the other. The cards didn't seem to go anywhere so much as simply disappear from under her hand as it swept over them.

"I'm Elvira, Elvira Arcade." She said with the faintest trace of a foreign accent for those with a practiced ear. "Any member may admit someone to the guild, well, normally anyways. We had a change of leadership recently but until I hear otherwise I'll assume that's still the case."

She lead the newcomer across the sea of tables, chair, couches, and works of art and up to the well-appointed bar which was currently unattended. She reached down behind the counter --her tongue extended from her lips while the clank of bottles indicated that she was digging for something.

"There's not really any requirements...just desire." She said, finally hauling out a wooden box and flipping it open to reveal an antiquated looking stamp. "Ta da!" She said, holding up the stamp. "I assume you've heard about the guild then, you'll be provided with access to jobs and use of the Crystalli's facilities, plus living space. In exchange you...uh...you know I don't actually know, no one's ever asked me for anything." She shrugged. "Questions before we do this?"
    OOC Comments
    0000/0000 words
    pyxis

Zeshin
    Zeshin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeshin 19th August 2018, 3:36 pm

//Sorry for delay, was with family on a trip

Zeshin breathed a sigh of relief when woman shook his hand. Okay. He was fine so far. Mage definitely wouldn't want to offend someone by shaking hands. And he believed it could. Boy stopped his gaze at the table which now missed cards, but didn't think too much about this. Magic or some trick. Who knows. It was cool anyway.

"Huh... you would think that becoming guild member would be harder..." he said offhandedly and started following Elvira. He was listening and looking around the hall more. Maybe there would be other people to say hello to. Zeshin had to get to know everyone. It was some sort of routine for him in new places. "Well, I won't complain. It suits me anyway."

When they reached the bar, he leaned back on it and waited while looking at Arcade. People often said that's it's rude to not pay attention to someone when talking with them. The redhead raised the eyebrow when he saw her extended tongue, but he acknowledged this cute feat as an attempt to concentrate. Some people did things like that, and he didn't mind that. At least they weren't ordinary. That was something he approved of.

"Desire... It sure sounds fitting for the guild." He said with a small smile and looked at the thing she found. Looked like a stamp. He was sure it was stamp. "Ye, I've heard of it. Crystal Swan for sure, seems better than Black Rose. I heard they like laws a little too much. No questions...almost. What are the people in this guild like? And do I grab the stamp, or will it somehow electrocute me if i try?" He asked the last thing while looking at the stamp. It seemed like important thing... kinda. Only for persons in guild, not some wannabe guitarist like him.

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elvira Arcade 20th August 2018, 11:05 am

I'll be here...
    Elvira Arcade
    "What are the people in this guild like?" He asked.

A highlight reel began playing in Elvira's head: Theo Silversong running around the city, bowling people over as he was chased by a vengeful cat-like creature; Rin, Lester and Theo (again) flailing around in a giant cuddle pile on the ground; The feline eyes of the mysterious ship's captain peeking out from the slit in the door of the upper floor as she dragged a giant fish in front of it like a bizarre offering to get the ship moving again; An angry dragonman blasting people off the guild's roof left and right with a bottle of wind; A different, female, cute redhead screaming as she was gently tapped on the shoulder...

"They're gooood..." Elvira said in a tone that indicated she couldn't decide whether she loved all of them or wanted to have them all committed to a sanitarium; perhaps it was both. "And uh yeah...it'd probably kill you. Just let me know where you want the stamp and we'll make things official." She smirked. "I promise I'll be gentle."
    OOC Comments
    0000/0000 words
    pyxis

Zeshin
    Zeshin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeshin 21st August 2018, 5:32 am

The redhead looked at a woman for a long while, when she answered his question about people. He heard that tone very often, when someone was unsure if they loved someone or wanted them dead for reasons. Finally, he smiled. He didn't doubt anymore, that people in this guild were interesting. Meeting them became one of his priorities from now on.

"And uh yeah...it'd probably kill you." She said, and Zeshin sweat dropped at the answer. Honestly, he didn't expect it. He was sure she would look at him like at some idiot or something. His gaze went back to the murderous stamp, honestly expecting it to kill him. They sure had some dangerous weapon hidden.

"I'm sure you will be." He said with his own smirk, not minding at all small teasing. It was always welcome when he was considered. He grabbed the right side of his white shirt and pulled it off a bit, before point with thumb at the right side of his chest. And he still was smirking, because why the hell not "I would like it there. Red in color, if possible. Gotta keep it visible."

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elvira Arcade 22nd August 2018, 10:15 am

I'll be here...
    Elvira Arcade
    Elvira reached out and pressed the stamp to Zeshin's chest.

"Just visualize the color in your mind and it will change to that." Elvira said, pulling the stamp away to reveal the elegant Crystal Swan symbol emblazed on the boy's chest. "All done! Welcome to Crystal Swan!" Elvira said while returning the stamp to its home.

"Let's see..." She looked around thoughtfully. "Well, first you should know that you can activate your new artwork to return you to the Crystalli at any time. Very handy when you're out on a job." Elvira continued, making a mock hand motion above his chest in demonstration of the activation method. "It only works on you though."

Elvira motioned him over to the large, elaborate, job board.

"You can take any job you want from here. There is another one on the second floor, but only our guild aces are allowed up there unless you have special permission. There's a third floor as well that I've never really seen the inside of...I know it's where the Captain pilots the ship; he's the only one allowed in there." She pointed to the stairs leading up before plopping down on one of the lush couches.

"Lester Drynedi is the new Guildmaster: He's got white hair, kinda um...watermelon colored eyes and can typically be found gardening somewhere. Theo Silversong is the Ace of Lapis...black hair, blue eyes, nice a**. Finally, Rin Mayou is the Ace of Ruby: Pink eyes, pink hair, and just adorable. We have like a whole...gem theme theme going on." She said, with a wave of her hand.

The golden-eyed woman paused for a moment and then pointed towards the back of the hall to a fanciful set of doors.

"Your guild mark get's you in there if you need a room, it's quite um, elaborate. You can creature a simulacrum of almost anywhere you'd wanna live. Otherwise there is plenty of housing available around the city. Uhh..oh yeah and you might wanna check out the concert hall down the road, it's hard to miss. Alot of the guild musicians are involved with that."

Elvira put her hands behind her head and stared up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, that's all I got, welcome aboard annnnnd I dunno...may the odds be ever in your favor."
    She said with a final yawn and stretch; apparently getting ready for a nap.
    OOC Comments
    0000/0000 words
    pyxis

Zeshin
    Zeshin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeshin 24th August 2018, 8:21 am

The redhead did as he was told, and visualized the colors he wanted. After Elvira pulled the stamp away, he looked at his mark and was satisfied that it worked. It was kinda strange, how complicated could little stamp be. Maybe it had mythical rank or something. Magic was awesome, just as Zeshin though. "Nice to be here." He said hearing words of welcome.

Hearing about stamp special ability, Zeshin knew he was right about the rank of the item. At least, in his mind it made sense. "Cool. Kinda like teleportation." Redhead corrected his shirt, so it  wouldn't dangle on one side, and looked at what girl was showing him next. Job board. Pretty important place. After all, if he wouldn't work, then he would have no money for living. And couldn't get stronger. Experience is important after all. He looked at the second floor when Arcade was talking about it, and decided to become one of the aces. If only to exist in peoples minds as someone strong. It should be nice to be recognizable.

Nodding to himself, he started listenning about current aces and Guildmaster. He didn't quite know what to think about Theo, just because of this nice ass comment. Rin seemed nice. He liked adorable. And Guildmaster... Zeshin doubted someone who takes care of a garden is bad. All in all, could be worse. "I wanna be sapphire." He said hearing about this gemstone theme. Sapphire was gemstone... right? That's what they taught him anyway.

Redhead listened some more about things in the guild, like these magical rooms and concert hall. He didn't have any house, so getting a room in the guild would be very nice. That was what he wanted to check right now. "Thanks for showing me around the guild. Well, don't let me disturb you. I'm gonna check out these rooms. See ya later."  He said and went in the direction of the rooms. It would probably take him a while to decipher how they work.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:52 pm