Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

• Amora • Its Gouda Meet You•

Cheese Prince
    Cheese Prince

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

• Amora • Its Gouda Meet You• Empty • Amora • Its Gouda Meet You•

Post by Cheese Prince 15th August 2018, 9:32 pm

Whilst staying in a rather nice tavern close by he had overheard a great many things, most of them as boring as a cracker without cheese yet one had stuck in his mind as if it were a scorpion never letting go. Well after a few days of this thought eating away at him he had decided to travel to the forest. Dragons, great beasts of power and strength, yet they were also creatures of knowledge and wisdom. Which was not something he was going to waste, perhaps just perhaps it would prove to be entertaining to meet one of these creatures and discuss the world with it. Maybe over a cup of tea and some cheese on crackers. Now that would really sprinkle a bit of perfection on his day!

Dressed in his fine attire as always the man approached what appeared to be an entrance to the forest, it was early in the day which he could tell as the sun was still filtering through the trees with its soft red light the same color as Red Leicester, a fine earthy cheese. Yet there was no brightly colored sign to direct him towards the dragon, just a few strangers hanging around. With his head cocked to the side the eccentric man made his way towards one, standing a respectful distance away with his cane at his side the prince spoke briefly.  Lest he waste the others time which would be rather rude indeed. "excuse me young miss but if you would pardon me barging in on your time I was wondering if you knew the location of this dragon which has been at the forefront of conversation lately" as was displayed by his smoothed back hair and fine attire the Prince was a man of high class, good taste and careful wording. That was atleast until he started to have fun, perhaps something over the next few hours would cause the golden eyed man to chuckle and lighten up with the unnamed stranger.

•335 words out of 1000•

_____________________________________________________________________________________

• Amora • Its Gouda Meet You• WF40Xmi
    Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

• Amora • Its Gouda Meet You• Empty Re: • Amora • Its Gouda Meet You•

Post by Amora Shade 16th August 2018, 6:19 pm

Amora sighs softly in utter boredom within the tavern for the town of Magnolia a place that she would guess would be exciting since there is a guild within it that would probably spawn quite a bit of demand from the people. However, nothing very obvious demanded attention from the surrounding area until she saw a request on a board advertising a dragon problem somewhere within the east forest. Supposedly a dragon lurking within the forest and the pelts being worth quite a lot to some people. A grin appears on Amora's face at the prospect of facing such a creature that is seemingly demanded respect from every creature within the food chain. With a prey now within her sights she quickly leaves the town and enters the forests making her way from one piece of lumber to the next in search of this draconic creature.

The black haired girl of age 19 using her senses to sniff out her beast of prey in the hope of spotting something that wouldn't be what she has normally smelled and fought against which would allow her to limit the number of things she could be hunting. However, in the middle of her hunt she turns her head spotting something coming towards her and blinks at the sight that greets her as some man starts speaking to her. She blinks with a look of slight confusion as her mind slowly processes what has been said to her until she ever so slowly nods. Uhhh kinda. I am using my senses to hunt it. Shouldn't be too long till i find it and kill it with claw and fangs. Amora says with a grin upon her face and a shrug of her shoulders before she turns around and continues her search. Not really understanding the whole process of something like a conversation and what this man is most likely asking from her of why he would want to know the creature's location.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:15 pm