Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Gun Magic Registration

Lyra
    Lyra

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Satoshi Hattori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Guns Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Gun Magic Registration Empty Gun Magic Registration

Post by Lyra 5th April 2012, 6:02 am

Primary Magic: Gun Magic
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: As the Magic's name implies, the user loads their guns and fire Magic bullets of different kinds. The bullets can vary from normal bullets to to any other type of bullets, such as wind bullets, mud bullets, sunlight bullets, or even those useless ones like perfume bullet, etc.
    Strengths: Long killing range, The bullets you would like to use feeds in magic (So you will only be able to buy one bullet for one technique/effect)
    Weaknesses: Needs post cooldowns depending on the spells used (Only the spells, not the bullets)
    Abilities/Powers:
    -Bullets with the use of Gun Magic barely misses
    -It can also be use WITHOUT the use of magic however, less strong and normal bullets would be needed
    -Guns used with Gun Magic cannot be destroyed easily

*Abilities/Powers of Bullets.
    [Those listed are bullets that are currently in Lyra's possession]

-The Flame Bullet (B-class; Rare) shoots flames at the opponent; uses quite a lot of magic in full power
    -The Air Bullet (C-class) shoots a strong, strangling type of air to the opponent
    -The P-Bullet (C-class) or the Paralyzing Bullet is used with the Limb Dysfunction Shot
    -The Spark Bullet (C-class) enables the gunner to shoot multiple shots of electricity
    -The Ninja Bullet (C-class) enables the gunner to shoot a very fast bullet at the target
    -The Light Bullet (D-class) functions like a smoke bomb. It shoots an extremely bright ray of light for at least 10 seconds
    -The Water Bullet (D-class; really common) shoots water at the opponent
    -The Normal Magic Bullet (D-class; really common) is just like a normal human bullet. But it feeds on magic and the user would still only need one bullet.
    -The Sting Bullet (C-class) is a bullet used with The Stinger Shot spell

Name: The Air Explosion Shot
    Type: Air
    Description: Lyra shoots an air bullet, that when it hits, releases sharp winds that can slice through wood.
    Strengths: The air slicers slice in all directions, and go for a total of 3 meters in all ways
    Weaknesses: It doesn't slice through steel (well, it can if shot over and over again). It has less effect when the opponent is wearing an armor. It requires a 5 post cooldown.

Name: The Phoenix Shot
    Type: Fire
    Description: Lyra shoots a seemingly phoenix from her gun using the flame bullet. The Phoenix charges at her opponent and burns it
    Strengths: The phoenix can home it's target, chase it down and is very fast
    Weaknesses: It's duration is only about 3 posts and is weak when dealing with spells that are of higher rank. The Phoenix has only a small chance of burning a target that controls water and ice. It requires a 5 post cooldown.

Name: The Limb Dysfunction Shot
    Type: Unknown
    Description: Lyra shoots a P-Bullet, that when it hits, causes a limb that it hit to not be able to function for a bit.
    Strengths: It can be a spell of paralyzation and is stronger when dealing with lower classes
    Weaknesses: The effect takes place 1 post after the shot, and lasts for 4 posts. This shot is ethereal, so it does not pierce. It requires a 2 post cooldown after use. Still, armors can lessen the effect of this spell.

Name: The Flame Shot
    Type: Fire
    Description: The Flame Shot shoots a powerful Fire Ball that explodes into an inferno on contact. Concentration is the key to the spell. (The Flame Bullet is to be used with this)
    Strengths: The Flame shot can cause up to 3rd degree burns and is stronger when used to it's full extent.
    Weaknesses: It is weak when in the presence of water (raining or other stuff) or ice. It has a 3 post cooldown. The duration will be based on the flame's size.

Name: The Tornado Shot
    Type: Air
    Description: The Tornado Shot shoots out like a large ball of wind that on contact can make a small to large tornado that can carry the opponent away
    Strengths: It is very effective with those of lower ranks
    Weaknesses: It's effect can be lessened with an armor. The spell lasts only for 3 to 4 posts. It requires a 3 post cooldown.

Name: The Stinger Shot
    Description: A single pointed attack on an opponent's weak point or joint that when fired strikes with a high precision, and can even do extra damage to break armor or shield spells, or reduce their durability
    Strengths: It is very useful with easily surprised targets or those who have no knowledge about the Sting Bullet.
    Weaknesses: The spell takes 2 posts before it explodes which would give the opponent a chance to escape if he/she is fast enough. It requires a 3 post cooldown.

Name: The Magic Tranquilizer Shot
    Description: Lyra shoots a Normal Magic Bullet together with the incantation: "Majica Paraliza", that when it hits the target. It adds 2 post cooldown to the last spell they used.
    Strengths: It can buy Lyra some time and is effective with C, D, and B-class weapons
    Weaknesses: It doesn't stand a chance when dealing with A-class spells and above. It is even weak with B-class spells as well. It requires a 3 post cooldown

Last edited by Lyra on 7th April 2012, 7:17 pm; edited 6 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gun Magic Registration 1541618jzu86qvtgl

Want a new avatar or a new signature?
    Go to Gunner Girl's Graphics Shop!

[Shortcut: click store icon]

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Gun Magic Registration Empty Re: Gun Magic Registration

Post by NightDrivenEn7 5th April 2012, 8:05 am

Over Powered C and B rank spells. I am not complaining just trying to help. Suggestions: Add in how well it will do against similar ranked spells, higher ranked spells, and lower ranked spells.
    How strong is it against armor of opponents spells? How Weak?
    Would the stinger shot be more of a sniping attack rather than an explosion? I mean when you hear stinger, you don't think explosion, you think of a single pointed attack on an opponent's weak point or joint that when fired strikes with a high precision, and can even do extra damage to break armor or shield spells, or reduce their durability.
    Flame shot: Is it really that powerful? You got a flamethrower basically from that type of shot from how you describe it. Unless you mean you shoot a powerful Fire Ball that explodes into an inferno on contact, than that would be more acceptable. Just update the description of what you want it to actually do.
    Tornado shot: Just seems too OverPowered, i mean it forms an actual tornado rather than shoots out like a large ball of wind that on contact can make a small to large tornado that can carry the opponent away. If it just starts out as a tornado, it is almost impossible to avoid it, where as if it needs to collide with something, it gives you more of that needing to control that environment and make the shot be as effective as possible, either carrying the opponent away or holding them implace while you charge up a different spell.
    Bullet storm: Wouldn't that be a heavy AoE spell needing to be you know, not as powerful against a single target unless the barrage zone is reduced? Add in the different types of zone sizes and how powerful the attack is in each zone.

As for an overall change you need, is the strengths and weaknesses, you add cooldowns and all yes, but label how strong each spell is to others. I mean, you label your D rank spell able to kill...Too powerful despite it is a gun shot, it is magic it doesn't have the piercing attribute it is more of blunt so just over all damage is there. Add in what types of damage each spell does (Burning, shredding, blunt, piercing, etc) and again the comparison to opponent's spells such as armor, shields, and their attack spells.
    Lyra
    Lyra

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyra 6th April 2012, 4:52 am

I've edited it.. HOWEVER.. I still don't know what to do with the bullet storm... and the others are still messy.... (so basically I need your help again) so I was wondering if you'd help me? xD

UPDATED: I edited it AGAIN.. now with the help of a very very very very very awesome and great friend, Zenzuki Watari (I luv u Zen!).
    I also added some spells having known that a I could have 10... any remarks for this Night?? (AND THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ALSO)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xana
    Xana

Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : N/A

Post by Xana 6th April 2012, 8:37 am

Keep the cooldowns by posts. It seems as if some of your shots are all 1 post cooldowns, but you need to change that. Your Limb Dysfunction shot seems a little too OP. Reduce the effect from 2 to 1 and 6 to 4. All C rank spells should have at least 2 post cooldowns. Bullet Storm seems like an A-Rank. Save that 'til you rank up. Remove the seconds in the post cooldown; makes things confusing. Also, get rid of one of your magic tranq. shots. You should be fine after that.
    Lyra
    Lyra

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyra 6th April 2012, 8:22 pm

Lol I didn't notice there were two magic tranq shots.. xD

So, hows that? (thanks for your help xana! :D)

Xana
    Xana

Post by Xana 7th April 2012, 8:36 am

I meant reduce it to 1 post to take effect and 4 post duration. Also make it a 3 post cooldown.[Limb dysfunction] Also, your flame shot still seems OP. Reduce it to third degree burns and 3 post cooldown. Pheonix shot, change duration to 3 posts. Work on that and I'll approve.
    Lyra
    Lyra

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyra 7th April 2012, 7:06 pm

great. done. now... APPROVE.
    :tellme:

Xana
    Xana

Post by Xana 7th April 2012, 7:21 pm

Aight. I'll approve it. I may change a few things later on, so I'll keep you posted.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:26 am