Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Interesting Party (Job Thread- Teufel and Sayuri)

Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Cosmolight
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Twisted Realities
    Second Magic: Elementaris Apocalypta
    Third Magic:

An Interesting Party (Job Thread- Teufel and Sayuri) Empty An Interesting Party (Job Thread- Teufel and Sayuri)

Post by Sayuri Katsuya 21st June 2018, 3:36 pm

Job Post

Sayuri was loitering on a street of the capital, feeling a bit awkward. Thankfully no one had commented about it- yet. She definitely looked a bit... Out of place. Not that anyone would think she was a criminal element, what with the way she looked. No, she was more likely to become a victim of one. She wasn't helpless, of course, but they wouldn't know that.

For this job she had forsaken her usual kimonos, and was instead wearing what could be called a cocktail dress. The form-fitting navy blue garment was more restricting than what she would normally wear, but it was an unfortunate necessity. At least the fact that it was sleeveless afforded her full use of her arms. She'd probably need it, considering the armful of trouble she was carrying.

The little ball of fur was currently nestled in her arms. To a casual onlooker, it almost appeared that she was wearing some kind of hand-warmer or fully gloves, neither of which really went with her outfit. They would never guess that it was a dozing kitten, which didn't go with Sayuri's outfit any more than the gloves would have. She had a sinking suspicion that this dress might end up shredded by the end of the night. Ryoka was calm now, but she knew that could change in a heartbeat. She just hoped she'd be able to keep her under control until the end of the night.

Sayuri didn't bring Ryoka out often, but tonight was an exception, because the job required her bring a pet. Why? Well, apparently she was about to go to a party. A furry party. Oh no! That sounded wrong. Not that kind of furry. A pet party. Yeah, that sounded much better. Everyone was bringing their pets to this upscale event, and it would be Sayuri's job to keep all the little beasties under control.

Well, not just her job. She had found herself a partner for this job, a mage called Teufel. She didn't know him very well, but then again, she was new to her guild, so she didn't really know anyone very well. But this job was a bit tough to take on on her own, so she'd had to get over her shyness and find herself some help. Or find someone for her to help, if you wanted to look at it that way. Which was why she was hanging around here. This was where she was supposed to meet up with him, just down the street from the event. Being her quirky self, Sayuri absolutely hated being late for anything, so she'd ended up getting here early. She didn't have a watch, so she wasn't sure exactly what time it was. She just hoped she wouldn't have to wait for too long.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An Interesting Party (Job Thread- Teufel and Sayuri) Empty Re: An Interesting Party (Job Thread- Teufel and Sayuri)

Post by Guest 21st June 2018, 4:27 pm

It was a bit hectic for Teufel because Nyx had set him up with a good paying job for this evening, it required a suit which Nyx and Snowy picked out for him and to bring a pet. Kenos was to be and would cause some problems for his size, so he took Da and Ni with him instead. The whole day was just to get ready for his job, he question,"So what is the job anyway, all you said was that it was going to be very easy and pay well." "The job is to mingle at a pet base party while keeping the animals from eating everything, should be easy because of your nature." This was a bit of a surprise to him to be a guess at a party but wasn't at the same time because of the food situation.

Once he had finish getting ready, Snowy, Nyx, Min, and Ursa waved him off as he walked to the meet up place that she said to go to. Da was picking on Ni for a bet but Teufel looked at them for a hot second and they stop, he was wearing a sling and padded glove for his right arm because of his arms appearance, he was also wearing a fancy looking tux which was pretty cheap but still looked like it was for a rich person.

He got to the the meet up location a bit late due to getting lost for a bit and saw a girl wearing a cocktail dress, that was probably the person he was said to meet up with. He then walked up to her and said,"Sorry to keep you waiting, got a bit lost on my way here, my name is Teufel Jägerin, it is nice to meet your acquaintance. The two floating dog heads are named Da and Ni. And your name." He then extend his left arm out to shake her hand and then asked,"So do you know the reason why we have been invited to this party? I have no clue other then the job part, I mean why is it pet themed and why do we need to bring our pets with us? Questions that probably want be answered until we find out for ourselves."

Once they had gotten inside, he saw that there were some very exotic looking pets in here, like a phoenix and even a winged dog, that one was a new one for him. He was soon pulled away by some ladies who looked like that were drinking a little to much, the then said calmly,"It is so nice to meet some lively ladies in this strange party, but I must speak to the host of this swaray but i will be back as soon as i am done, ladies." The said Aw, let him go and back to the person he was supposed to meet up with. He then went up to the host to check in with him and his two pets, the host said he never seen pets like that and Teufel said,"This is only 2/3 of him, the main body is at home because he doesn't do well in crowded areas." The host understood and Quill went back to the ladies.

(543 out of 1500 words done)
    Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

An Interesting Party (Job Thread- Teufel and Sayuri) Empty Re: An Interesting Party (Job Thread- Teufel and Sayuri)

Post by Sayuri Katsuya 22nd June 2018, 4:02 pm

Sayuri was relieved when the other mage finally arrived. It had started getting a little chilly out, and she was antsy about the time dragging on by. She didn't think the host of the party would be amused if the help he'd hired was late. Especially if he was the type who was wealthy enough to be able to afford mages at his party just to keep his guests' pets in check. However, she put on her best face for her partner.

"I understand. I'm Sayuri Katsuya. New to the guild, of course. And this is Ryoka."

She shifted the kitten over to one arm so she could shake Teufel's hand. The inquisitive pet raised her head, her huge eyes staring at the other mage. And then her attention switched to the floating dog heads, and she was not impressed. Her eyes narrowed and she let out an angry sound, something between a hiss and a growl as she tensed up, digging her claws into Sayuri's arm.

"Ow! Cut it out!"

She managed to disentangle herself from the feline's claws, sighing. If her companion kept acting like this it would be a long, long night.

"I'm sorry, she isn't usually like this. I guess your companions unsettle her a bit."

Well, this wasn't awkward at all. As they walked down the street to the party, she decided to answer his questions just to avoid an awkward silence, even though she didn't have any more information.

"And I have no idea. I think it's an odd idea. Maybe the host just really likes his pets?"

The second she walked through the door, her slight discomfort started to turn into pure anxiety. There were so many people. It was overwhelming. She hated crowds, especially when they were all strangers. Maybe this was a mistake. Still, at least she had a partner to count on...

Or not. As she turned around, she realized that the other mage wasn't with her anymore. After a brief moment she spotted him a little ways away, chatting it up with a couple other women. Typical, she supposed. She'd never been that popular among the men. At least not the sort any sane woman would want to attract...

"Hey shweeetie. Whatsh someone like you doin' here?"

Ugh. Speak of the devil. The drunk fool now leaning on her shoulder was the type she tended to draw in. About ten years older than her, he had the beginnings of a beer belly, his chin covered in stubble. Probably going for a 'rustic' look. And he thought that any woman would swoon over the vast amount of money he had, as though that made up for his personality.

"Oh, just having a little fun. I've been looking for the host, actually. I need to speak to him. Do you know where he is?"

She was tempted to tell the man she was working, hoping that might chase him off, but she wasn't sure if the host wanted anyone to know that he'd hired the mages, and why.

"Oh, he'sh over there. But you should shtay with me."

Ugh, of course. The little pig had his grubby hands all over her now, wrapping one around her waist from where he was standing behind her. The other started drifting lower...

"I really have to go."

She grabbed his wrist firmly, pulling it off of her, but he resisted. Damn he was stronger than he looked. Then Ryoka came to her rescue. The kitten suddenly hissed, swiping at his hand. She tagged him, not hard enough to draw blood, but he flinched and pulled back, giving Sayuri her opportunity to break away from him. She spotted Teufel standing near her and decided to make her move before the creep decided to go for round two.

"Oh, there you are Teufel! I'd wondered where you had gotten to. Come on, I think the host is waiting to talk to us."

The man eyed the mage. The way Sayuri had used his name so familiarly clearly convinced the man she wasn't there alone, and he finally mumbled something she couldn't make out before wandering off to harass some other poor woman.

Sayuri walked toward the host, who the man had pointed out earlier, guessing rightly that that was also where her partner had been heading. After the formalities were ironed out she started to wander off as she scanned the party for any signs of trouble, figuring Teufel would probably find his way back to the women he'd been talking to earlier.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 22nd June 2018, 7:06 pm

All though Teufel was there as a guess it was clear that some of the people there didn't wanted him there, probably because they knew he was not like them at all. The ladies he was talking to said they should find their dates that went to do their own things for a bit and they left Teufel alone, he then found his way to Sayuri to check in with her. He then eyes a drunk who seemed to be harassing the ladies of the party, Da and Ni tried to go in for a feast but was stopped by Teufel and given them what they can eat. He then went up to the drunken man and said,"Sir i am going to have to ask you to leave. You are bothering all the ladies here and they do not like it, not only that but you look like you weren't invited seeing the party only began a bit ago and you smell of heavy alcohol." The men simply looked at Teufel and said,"Hey you are that guy that is with *hiccup* with that hot babe, why not tell her to ditch this join and she can have some fun with me, if you know what i am saying." Teufel sighed and the knocked the guy onto his butt with a single punch, this broke his nose and he started to bleed. He then said with a death glare at the man,"Du gehst besser von hier weg, bevor ich die Wand mit deinem Blut rot mache." The man had no idea what he said but got the picture and ran out of the party. He then walks up to Sayuri and said,"Bitte" It means you're welcome in German, he guessed that she was one of the dirt bags victims from that way he said what he said. Teufel then went over to another group this time with only this one had some pets with them that were not exploring around or something like that. He then said,"How are you nice people doing here, the name is Teufel, and over there is a acquaintance of mine name Sayuri, she is nice. Anyway, i came here to check if you guys are having fun, and to say sorry about that whole situation with the drunk that just ran out a little bit ago." One of them replied,"It was not a big deal, we have to thank you for that because he was starting to ruin the mood with his smell and being a total loser with his constant hitting on people, hey didn't he say something about that person you came with." "Yes, it was very rude of him to say that, I only known her for a few hours but she is a very nice person that doesn't deserve that kind of stuff said about her." He then looked over and saw someone spiking one of the punch bowls with liquor, but it was later taken away by some people and replace with a new one.

(1,053 out of 1500 words)
    Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuri Katsuya 22nd June 2018, 7:48 pm

Sayuri was having one hell of a night so far. She wandered around the party, not really talking to people. She didn't really fit in with these people, after all. It was a very rich crowd, arrogant and haughty from what she gathered. They were exactly the sort of people her parents and sister would hang out with. But of course, there was a reason she hadn't spoken to any of her family members in a long time. The flashy jewelry, the fancy dresses, the glitz and glamour- it had lost its appeal to her a long time ago.

So instead of trying to fit in with the crowd she allowed herself to fade into the background. Going unnoticed was something she was good at it. She had a lot of practice with that. She made slow circuits around the room, keeping an eye out for trouble. She did notice the drunk unceremoniously tossed out of the party. Thank god for small favors. That was one less thing she had to worry about. She nodded slightly to Teufel at his words, although she didn't know what he'd said. She could assume the basic gist, though. After the brief encounter she drifted off again, spotting someone's massive snake trying to swallow an entire glass that someone had dropped on the floor. Oh great. Just what she liked... Snakes. And of course, it was her job to keep the pets here from eating anything they weren't supposed to, and that didn't just mean food...

After extricating the glass from the snake and handing it off to a wide-eyed waiter to be thoroughly washed, she spotted another catastrophe in progress. Someone's dog had gotten up on the table and started drinking the spiked punch. She had to practically drag it off the table, all while trying to be unobtrusive. At least it was off toward one side of the room, and only a few people gave her dirty looks. She rather wished people would pay closer attention to their pets. Why would they bring them here and then ditch them?

And unfortunately, Ryoka was still afraid of dogs and she had disappeared during the brief commotion, and she'd missed where the furball had dashed off to. So now she'd stopped paying attention to the other pets and started looking after her own. The kitten was no match for any of the bigger animals here, and if a fight ensued there would be trouble for sure. So now she looked like a crazy person down on her hands and knees looking under all the furniture. Oh hell, how far had Ryoka gone? She'd only taken her eyes off the cat for a few seconds!

Post by Guest 22nd June 2018, 9:22 pm

Teufel had spotted the dog and yelled at it to get down, little did it know that Da and Ni were growling at it, once it saw what was growling at it the dog ran back to its owner and the punch was taken away. He then want over to his partner for this job and said,"The party is almost over so be on the look out for anything out of the ordinary like shifty characters or anyone walking in a shady way." He saw that she was looking for something but what, then he saw she didn't have her cat with her,"Wheres your can, did it run off somewhere. Look I will help you find her so don't worry, Da and Ni are good at tracking stuff though Kenós can track better than them though he would freak your pet a bit to much so lets go find the kitty." Da and Ni started to look for the lost kitty while Teufel looked for anything out of the ordinary. There were some but it turned out to be some people reaching for a flax they had stored away, Da and Ni eventually found the poor scared kitty and return it to their owner. They then went back to Kenós which is the main body, soon the party was finished and everyone started to leave, Teufel had stayed behind to talk about payment, the host said that they will get their money tomorrow by mail and not to worry about it. The host then got into a carriage and left, it was pretty late so he said to Sayuri,"Hey, Sayuri do you want me to walk you home or do you also have a room at the guild hall like me and my companions?" If she said she does not live at the guild hall and says she wouldn't mind the company, he would walker home, if not he would walk home. But once that was done with, he got home and Nyx was still up with Snowy, Min, and Ursa all asleep in his bed,"So how was your night, mine was boring as hell and nothing really exciting really happen besides me threatening to kill someone." "Nothing really, we stayed inside and had a game night, snowy won and froze one of my guns afterwards, then Min just stared at me for about 2 hours then went to Ursa and took a nap. The Snowy got into my clothing and we played dress up for a bit, she can speak really good German, and finally we made ice cookies which is pretty much just a frozen peanut butter cookie." After saying neat, he joined the girls in his bed to get some sleep.

(Complete word request)
    Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuri Katsuya 23rd June 2018, 11:46 am

Sayuri was quite relieved when Ryoka was finally found. It had been a stressful few minutes. Thankfully the feisty little cat had been too spooked to cause any trouble of her own, a miracle of sorts. She kept a tight grip on the feline now, worried that she might bolt again.

"Thank you," she said, acknowledging Teufel's help. It would have taken her a lot longer to find her kitten without him and his pets.

She flashed him a quick smile. Then, being the professional she was, she realized she needed to get back to work. She'd been ignoring the other animals while searching for her beloved pet. Thankfully no disasters had struck during her search. And fortunately, the rest of the evening was uneventful.

After they left the event, Sayuri considered Teufel's offer for a moment.

"Thank you, but I'll be fine heading home on my own. And thank you for doing this job with me."

It wasn't that she didn't like the company, but she knew she could manage well enough on her own, and she didn't want to waste any of his time. Besides, she didn't have to go far. She hadn't set herself up a permanent home yet, but she was staying in an inn just a few blocks away from the guild hall. All she had to do was teleport with her guild mark and walk the short distance home. After another brief smile she did just that, finally able to to relax. Wow it had been a long night, and she was looking forward to getting some rest.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:38 am