Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A day out ( Neko & Chel)

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nyx
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

A day out ( Neko & Chel) Empty A day out ( Neko & Chel)

Post by SilverRose 4th April 2013, 11:06 pm

Neko was out looking for new clothes. He was getting of the clothe's he's had. No one at the guild wanted to go with him so he spent all day running around by him self. He had been to some shop's with a few good clothing items but nothing he was interested in. Neko saw one shop " Mystict's Thread." Neko thought about it then shrugged. " Why not? One more shop wouldnt hurt before I go get dinner somewhere" Neko thought to himself. Neko went inside and spent more time there then he thought he would. He almost found something he liked and but then he looked at the price tag. To much to bye in bulk. Neko sighed and left the store. Neko was just about to turn the corner when he ran straight into someone and caused them to both fall down. Oh Jeez im so sorry!!! Neko said frantically trying to help up the man he bumped into.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A day out ( Neko & Chel) Empty Re: A day out ( Neko & Chel)

Post by Chelvaric 4th April 2013, 11:53 pm

chelvaric was walking down the road of magnolia town. He needed to see heero. He probably was worried of not hearing from chelvaric for more than 8 months. And his disappearing from his own boat. It probably will be a shock for him when he sees me and my new guild tattoo. As he touched the silver whale tattoo on his fore head. He was already in magnolia walking towards heero’s house. He was about to go around a corner when he bumped in a guy. “what is this shit head thinking!”, demon chel was raging. would you calm down yeah, chelvaric thought back. He took the hand of the guy and got up. “oh no worries, ”, chelvaric said and got up. While he was getting up he saw the fary tail tattoo on the belly of the guy. “wait you from fairy tail? Oh do you got any clue where I can find heero.”, chelvaic asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A day out ( Neko & Chel) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

A day out ( Neko & Chel) Beigecat
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 5th April 2013, 12:00 am

Neko helped the guy up. “wait you from fairy tail? Oh do you got any clue where I can find heero.”, Neko let out a sigh and rolled his eye's. Everytime someone saw he was in fairy tail adoring fan's always came up and asked foe Heero. Yea. If you've already checked down at the guild hall and he's not there (Neko looked to the direction behind the guy)then you can probably find him at home which is that way..( neko pointed to the direction behind him)Anything els I can do for you? Neko put on a fake smile. He was tired of always playing find Heero for his fan's but he was never rude. He did his best to be nice no matter how much he hated it.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 5th April 2013, 12:08 am

Yea. If you've already checked down at the guild hall and he's not there (Neko looked to the direction behind the guy)then you can probably find him at home which is that way Anything else I can do for you. “I got already to his house he wasn’t there either. Well he’s probably on a job he was always so busy. Well now that we bumped in to each other I feel obligated to buy you a drink to be honest. “,And he pointed at the little café on the other side of the street. In the mean time I can get some info over tracy maybe he thought. I hope she hasn’t forgotten me after this long time. He waited for an answer from the guy. Well maybe it’s a bit strange asking a gu for a drink…

magic bank /Character

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 5th April 2013, 12:15 am

Neko was just about to walk away when the guy stopped him. “I got already to his house he wasn’t there either. Well he’s probably on a job he was always so busy. Well now that we bumped in to each other I feel obligated to buy you a drink to be honest. Neko looked at him puzzled. Sure he was gay and didn't mind going out with guy's but this guy didn't look like he played for the same team. Neko shrugged it of as him just trying to be nice. Uh....sure. I was just heading there anyway. Ive been out and about all day. A drink would do us both good. And I must say I take full responsibility for bumping into you. That was my fault. Neko smiled a bit more real this time as he put his hand behind his head.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 5th April 2013, 12:33 am

Chelvaric walked towards the bar with the guy. It was a small bar with only 3 tables in it. a bar man was washing some glasses. It seemed it was very busy as only one table with 3 chairs was over. He pointed silver a chair and sat down himself. The card on His pants lightend up and miu jumped out on the other chair. It was a little girl with a big scarf on her neck. She has brown long hair and white neko ear and tail. Some parts of her body are covered in air as there still recovering. “so what ya wana drink oh and my name is chelvaric by the way.”,chelvaric said. “and I am miu”, she said with a smile.

magic bank /Character

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 5th April 2013, 12:46 am

Neko sat down in a chair and then someone appeared at sat next to them both. Neko just smiled at them as they said there names. Im Neko Silver nice to meet u both. Please feel free to call me ether or. I go by both. And anything is fine by me. Neko's violet eye's watched them. He hadnt payed attention to Chel until now. Neko must say he did like the looks on both. One was an attractive guy and the other seemed to be half cat. "Hmm this will be an interesting Drink" neko thought to him self

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 5th April 2013, 1:10 am

“Your name is awesome”, chelvaric said as he heard he was called neko. “are you also a cat”, miu said as she heared neko with big eye’s. chelvaric ordered 2 beers and a glass of milk for miu. “so neko how is fairy tail faring these days. After them being blown up and everything a while back.”, he said while looking at the guy. He was pretty fashioned dressed. Chelvaric was wearing his tight shirt with a sleevles jacket over it. the jacket had a hood that was trimmed with fur. On his arms there were armbands with feathers on it. he wore jeans to. Hes face was scared over his right eye and a silver whale tattoo on his fore head. His ees were like cat eyes and demon eyes together.

magic bank /Character

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th April 2013, 9:48 am

Neko laughed at the question's and comment's they had about him. And Miu I can be sometime's. Upon even drinking a drop of blood I turn into a strong cat demon. I even grow a tail and ear's to!! Neko smiled and then kinda tensed up at the question he had about fairy tail. U-uhh.... yes fairytail is actually stronger then ever. Next time someone like that comes around I will make sure it doesn't go that far. Neko clenched his palm to make sure no flames sprung out. Then he smiled up at the two facing him.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 6th April 2013, 10:48 am

Miu’s eyes grew big when she heard that neko could turn in to a neko demon. Chelvaric was impressed as well and already started to like the lad a lot more. “haha a neko demon huh. Well that makes you a friend already. BRING US SOME SAKE ”, chelvaric shouted to celebrate his new found friend. Neko got a bit down when he talked about the new rising of their guild. They just brought there drinks so chelvaric took a big drink from his glass before continuing. ‘e-euh I don’t suppose you know somebody e-euh called tracy do-o you.”, chelvaric said a bit nerveus.

magic bank /Character

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th April 2013, 11:43 am

This guy really seemed to like Neko. He was sure it was just friendly and that fact the they really liked cats. Neko took a swig of his drink. I see her around the guild all though I dont think i've ever talked to her face to face. Neko took another sip and he noticed funny behavior. Ether Tracy was someone he liked or he was a very light weight drunk. Neko would be kinda up set if he was that light weight. Neko him self wasn't a light weight but when he did get drunk he tended to be a bit of a flirt so he decided not to drink to much while with his new friend.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 6th April 2013, 2:17 pm

chelvaric drank his cup out and looked at his comrad. Ah so he never talked to tracy. This woulnd’t help chelvaric any further. But well he got another fairy tail friend to add to his list. The waiter came with the vodka he ordered an placed a bottle and shot glasses on the table. Chelvaric poured one out for them both. He drank it in one go. He needed to get some courage to go to fairy tail guild. “so what kind of magic you use.”, chelvaric was really interested in the guy. He looked like a good partner for a job.

magic bank /Character

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th April 2013, 2:33 pm

Neko was poured a shot. He grabbed it and downed it in one shot. Neko could feel it a little bit settling into him but he didn't let that effect him. I use night magic. Given and taught to me by the Night Goddess Nyx herself. Though i wouldnt be surprised if u wanted to fight me -_- Everyone seem's to think ima weak fighter and that my magic is shit. Neko let out a sigh as he took another sip of his drink. So what about you Mr.Chel??? What's your magic?

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 6th April 2013, 2:49 pm

chelvaric poured another glass and drank it in one time. He poured another one and listen to what kind of magic neko had. So he used night magic, that sounded pretty cool actualy. And he was even trained by a goddess. “no it doesn’t sound weak at all.”,chelvaric said and he drank another glass. He poured another one out. “oh I got sky demon slayer magic. A demon learned me.” , he pointed to his scar over his eye. “hard training I guarantee you that.”, and he drank another glas.

magic bank /Character

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 6th April 2013, 3:05 pm

Neko took a few more drinks and laughed at what he said. That would be the first time some one said that to me. Neko took another shot and giggled The scar looks kinda cute. * Neko hiccuped* And dont worry I know what that training is like.... i went through it for seven years.... A rough time but it was all worth it. After all ive never herd of someone with my magic so it means im the only one. Neko smiled taking another shot. Neko tired not showing to much about him self but he couldnt quite help himself.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 6th April 2013, 11:26 pm

Chelvaric poured out another drink while silver said it were harsh training but worth it. “hahaha that’s so true.”, chelvaric said as he drank another round. He was looking at miu who was happily drinking her milk. “neko what did you bought from the shop”, miu asked curious. She really wanted to know what he was wondering through the city whit those bags. Well it was right to assume he done some shopping.

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:16 pm