Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

the lost demon finds his course

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

the lost demon finds his course Empty the lost demon finds his course

Post by Chelvaric 4th April 2013, 8:50 am

Chelvaric was enjoying the night view. On the bow of his ship. He left the rune knight’s 2 days ago. They would chase him so he flew away to the sea’s to not be captured by them. He was looking up at the sky full of stars and thought back at the evening he shared with tracy. The kiss, the fireworks and the barbecue. He still didn’t know if she felt something for him. I guess I will have to search for her when things calm down.

He walked away from the bow toward his cabin when a strong wind turned his ship and was pushed in another direction. “ What the hell is this.”, he thought. “dummy who could it be else then your mistress.”, the familiar cold voice said. Chelvaric didn’t even stiffen anymore he got used to it. the air version of Legilia was standing on his ship. “hay legilia you have info or a place for me to go to and kill them.”, chelvaric said his hopes up again. “your really the impatient one aren’t you.”, she said while she slapped the back of his head. “didn’t I teach you anything. Revenge taste better the longer you wait. And besides you’re not up for it yet.”, she said with a little mocking tone in her voice.

“Of course not mistress I know it will taste better but the demon side is getting restless. I left the rune knights in a hurry.”, chelvaric said waiting for the punishment. “hmmm that isn’t too much of a problem. I need you on another target anyway.”, she said she walked over to chelvaric and pointed to the west. “there is a demon waiting for something in that direction. As it is now we both need allies to reach our goals.”, she stopped and took chelvarics face in her hands and ran her nail over his scar over his right eye. “that was a good training day when you got this one wasn’t it. well I want to give you something.”, she said laughing.

“Another demon slayer. She may be help off you. Oh don’t worry she looks very good. Maybe you can get some fun out of it.”, she said. “her help will be useful. But you know I am for tracy.”, chelvaric said. “oh and you don’t want me.”, legilia said as she ran her hands over her air body. Then she busted out in laughing. “this is what I like about youre human’s. well good luck student and don’t die I need you.”, she said before she disappeared again.

There she goes leaving me with so little info. “why don’t you give me more info always leaving me in the dark mistress.”, he said to the air as he sighed. A wind blew in his face and he caught a demon like smell. It smelled like himself. “oh so I do get some help from you ”, chelvaric said as he smiled and adjusted the course to the place guided by the smell.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

the lost demon finds his course Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

the lost demon finds his course Beigecat
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

the lost demon finds his course Empty Re: the lost demon finds his course

Post by Chelvaric 5th April 2013, 3:31 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

the lost demon finds his course Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

the lost demon finds his course Beigecat

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:13 am