Welcome Guest! You last visited . Please welcome the newest player Clyphord Symmons

• Patch Notes •                • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Because Payback Gets Paid the Hard Way

Albafica Temero

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player -
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Because Payback Gets Paid the Hard Way

Post by Albafica Temero on 18th February 2018, 11:56 am

What's A Girl To Do:
    Job Title: What’s A Girl To Do
    Player Requirements: 1-4 people, no more than one C-rank or above characters. 1000 words per character, 1500 for solo.
    Job Requirements: Dark job. Beat the crap out of the girl's civilian boyfriend, and possibly slander his name. Fail the job if he is killed.
    Job Location: Hargeon Town, OR Talonia, OR Rose Garden
    Job Description: “My boyfriend cheated on me while I’m pregnant with his child. With two other girls. One who has already given birth to his other kid. All of us are pissed to say the least. We’ve formed an unholy alliance of pure revenge and want to hire you to beat the living crap out of him. We will also pay you extra is you slander his name so badly no other girl will ever look at him again. Be creative. No killing please, we want him to live with his mistakes. Sincerely the Unholy Alliance of Angry Ex-Girlfriends.”

Reward: 1K jewels for beating him up, another 1K to slander his name, and D-Rank exp. Only exp if the boyfriend is killed.
    Albafica Temero

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player -
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Re: Because Payback Gets Paid the Hard Way

Post by Albafica Temero on 19th April 2018, 3:49 pm

”Ladies, please, you shouldn’t underestimate my person even if I don’t quite look the part of the one to exact your sweet, sweet vengeance.” Albafica said, looking at the three young women one by one, awfully keen eyes making sure each and every one of them had seen something disturbing behind those azure pupils. He smiled as one awkwardly shuffled closer to her fellow deceivedees. ”Haha, I figured as much when appearing before you in this form… perhaps I should just give all you fair ladies a taste of what exactly awaits the poor, unfortunate soul whom you’d like to see ruined.” Albafica said with a small bow as he stood up and walked from behind the table, revealing a simplistic tunic covering his child-like, ten year old body. A child by body size, but mentally and physically trained to have become much more than that; Albafica acted all but his age, and could justify his mature way of thinking and acting by actually looking the part through his magic. The mage smiled and merely snapped his fingers, immediately being surrounded by a golden aura that served as the nurturing of his body for a temporary grow spurt. His body crept up inch by inch, growing in both length and muscle mass, while his facial features became more defined and refined alike. His azure hair waved softly upon the tensed breeze created by the aura, carrying it like a cloth of thin silk as it too grew longer and more vibrant. His body covered itself with parts of golden armor, and before long the small child had been transformed into a fine man, one of refined elegance that towered above the now petite women. Giving them a gentle glance, the Saint made a bow, introducing himself in the process. ”Miladies, I’m Albafica Temero, forever at thy service… to deliver punishment upon the scum that tried to lay hands on all three of you. Rest assured, I shall make sure he’ll regret ever having enjoyed his life with such immature banter.”

Current date/time is 23rd July 2018, 8:22 am