Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

☆ U N C O V E R ☆ A R A N K E X A M ☆

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Star ☆ U N C O V E R ☆ A R A N K E X A M ☆

Post by desirée 1st February 2018, 9:55 pm

Desirée Blooms

It was written. Tears stained the edges of the slightly dented paper along with small holes because of her sharply-made acrylic nails. It was finally time, a very bittersweet moment...

"To the members of Black Rose, the ones I have met and the ones I have not,

I have many things I need to say, many things that have been left unexplained for the past few weeks in which I have not been present. While I was gone it felt like forever, when in reality, it was not forever in the slightest. It felt like an eternity without all of you, but it was something that was absolutely necessary for me to process my thoughts, actions, and well being. It has made me think of many things in which I have dreamed about forever, in addition to dreams and joy being crumbled down in absolute sadness and despair. My life has been extremely eventful over the past few months, with the star falling from the sky and all. The beach has since been repaired with my own jewel, as I did not wish for that to occur in our home in the slightest amount. However, that is the least of my worries for the time being. Many more things have occurred recently that would destroy a regular being if they experienced them, in which they almost did to me. It feels as though I was touched by the flames of hell, when in reality, the flames of hell were touched by myself and resulted in extreme amounts of sorrow.

I have got news that a war between guilds has occurred, and it needs to be known that I was more involved than one would have expected. The Guild Master of Savage Skull was someone in which I knew but did not, and someone that I thought I trusted. Just above two weeks ago, I was tricked and kidnapped by the one they call Fluffy, their Guild Master. I was entirely unaware that she was anything of the sorts, I just thought she was a simple yokai like some of you are, but it was proven that she was anything but the sorts. I rode upon her back as she wished me to do, as I thought she was a friend, when in reality she was anything but. She brought me to the Catacombs of Savage Skull and I was captured. The way there felt like bliss, the endless trees and soft fur upon the animalistic girl, but it turned into a living hell. Not only did I have to experience this, but so did some of my dearest... and it absolutely destroyed me. My heart had not felt this shattering since the time I was abandoned by my parents in the thick forest, never in my life did I fear for my life as much... it was absolutely horrific.

I experienced a numerous amount of things in my time there, that of which were scarring to my physical and mental state. Kiwi and Strawberry were safe inside my soul, and Pitaya had to watch everything I went through- it was something that I would never want anyone else to experience, it made me feel absolutely dirty, something that nearly drove me to madness. I was forced to paint the catacombs with my own vomit, the glowing rainbows of my body being plastered against the walls like paint- it was beautiful to her, but extremely horrific to me.. it made me want death. However, I will never be able to achieve that beautiful sight of the heavens, as I am unable to die. Immortality is a beauty and a curse, something that one wishes to have until they have it; as they will never be able to see those they care the most about again. The Royal Crystal Blood is something that was as beautiful as it was horrific to contain, the gentle beads of stardust coursing through my veins as I cried my glowing tears. My heart beat as I fell through different stages of emotion, which I was unable to truly feel as I was young the last time. Being young I learned how to deal with deep emotions, but this was something I never thought I would have been able to experience while being in a guild with all of you. But sadly, I digress.

As I roamed the halls, I was united with Astrid Foss and a being named Erika. They assisted my pets along with myself in finding a way to escape, with brutal force and the destruction of a part of what I was made to paint. She brought me to safety, along with her beloved, which is something that brought me to tears. I was finally free, but my thoughts were chained up behind a soft linen tapestry, that of which was the color white. I wished to remove that gentle tapestry that slowly shifted in the wind, like a tempest, but it was harder than I anticipated. I decided to go to a place that I had not been in a while, my oldest home besides the ruins of my first guild. It was a place I built right after the deaths of everyone I viewed as my blessings, covered in blood and absolute misery. As I was covered in the ashes of my friends in addition to the Guild Hall's own, I lived here until I signed with my first idol agency. It was where my thoughts could open up, in which they did under the guidance of my old master's love.

I embraced nature during this slow process of thought, sitting under the waterfall that poured down the cliff and watching my blonde hair lie gently against the rocks. I was ashamed for what I had done, for how I was kidnapped was something I thought I would never let happen. I was wrong, and with that, I was shattered like a Crystal. The only way I stopped myself from going absolutely mad was with the strength provided by Lele, in which I could feel in my heart each day I was there. It made me reflect on the wishes she told me just days before I witnessed her body hanging above a column of flames, slowly fading into the distance along with my guild mark of Summoner's Stone. She wished for me to do many things, and joining a guild like Black Rose was one of them for the time being. She wanted me to experience many different things in my life to prepare for what she wished me to do, and joining an established legal guild was one of them. I thought it would only be her dreams and mine that I would establish a guild of my own, but my thoughts decided to manifest and bring those plans back up to me. They were beautiful plans, something Lele and I designed together in the gardens during early morning.

My dreams were turned into a reality, as in just one week the entire ship of Crystalli was constructed, developed, and made into a utopia, all from the plans that Lele and I drafted many years ago. I thought they were just dumb dreams, but they finally came true, almost as quickly as I swiped the dust off of all the notebooks stored in my Cabin. Now sitting halfway underwater, in its flattened city version of itself, it is parked and connected to the town of Hargeon as I write this letter. All it is waiting for is my deliverance, and it will be established. A beautiful and new legal guild, it is something that I have cherished for nearly my entire life, and it is a beautiful feat to have finally been made into a reality. It is something that has brought me out of my sadness and into pure joy, as anyone with dreams that have came out of the world of dreams would be.

However, with this, a devastating event has had to occur in which has brought a temporary sadness in place of my joy. With this letter, I am giving up my position as the Ace of Diamonds, as well as my guild mark. As the tack holding this letter is pinned into the wall of the Silver Moon Inn, I will no longer be in the Guild of Black Rose. A mixture of the shame that still resonates in me along with the establishment of my own guild, it is something that I cannot avoid. Black Rose will always be a positive memory in my mind, and I wish to be able to keep the relations out of the guild as I have made inside of it. I love each and every one of you, even if I had never met you, but I have to move on. This is extremely bittersweet for me, but I hope all of you will understand. I may pay a visit sometime, but it is something that I am not sure I will do for quite a while. I need time to pass, as time heals all wounds. This is my goodbye, not forever, but for now.

Attached to this paper is a small golden bag at the bottom, that of which I sewed myself while I was in the Serene Cabin. It is something for Izayuki, to express my dearest apologies for what I have done. It is a request to become an ally of the newest legal guild in Fiore, that of which will be under control by myself. I will let you find out what it does yourself, but I hope you will cherish it, as I only have a limited number of what is inside. Thank you for being such a great Guild Master, Izayuki.

- x - Desirée Blooms"

Inside the golden bag was a key of a Celestial Spirit, that of which looked to be made of multi-colored crystals that shined in every direction. The symbol upon the top was that of a diamond, and it was very special considering it was one of her five spirit keys in existence. She entrusted her old Guild Master with a Celestial Contract with herself, letting her summon Desirée at any time she would be in need. Desirée wished that it would be enough to let Izayuki know that she was indeed sorry and ashamed, as well as allow their guilds to be allied. Crystal Swan's first alliance in addition to the first key Desirée ever gave someone, it was extremely special, and something she would only give Black Rose. It was her first guild she was in besides independent, therefore it meant so much to her. It was sad she had to leave it behind, but it was absolutely necessary.

The tack was inserted into the wall of the Silver Moon Inn, and with that, her heart sunk deep into her stomach. Her eyes facing down to her shoes and strengthening her grip on one of her few suitcases, she began to walk out of the Inn and into the sunset that was the beach across the street. As she walked, Pitaya took the suitcase that Desirée was rolling behind her and let her walk ahead of them, as she understood that what she was going through was very difficult. The wind blowing across the street and her heart beating quickly, she watched as the idol ship's doors opened by themselves, readying for her to board. As she walked and saw the beautiful colors of the sky, the guild mark on her wrist began to slowly fade off of her body and into the wind, small fragments of crystallized light fading from a bright glow to a small and blank canvas. Her boots had met the sand as she walked, her tears rolling down her cheeks in a bright glow like they did after the starfall. Before long, she had stepped up the stairs of the ship and walked into her room, her pets soon following behind her in a slow motion. She looked out of the large glass windows and sunk onto the floor, a stream of never-ending tears producing into her lap while her hand stood aligned with the setting sun.

And the door of the ship had shut, quickly blasting off toward Hargeon. She was gone, but her tears were still present, running gently down her cheeks like waterfalls.

Uncover.

wc: 2069 / 2000
    u n c o v e r

_____________________________________________________________________________________

☆ U N C O V E R ☆ A   R A N K   E X A M ☆  IY2eFxu

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:16 pm