Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine]

Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eragorn Military Academy
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - Valkyrie Knight
    Second Skill: shakey pudding
    Third Skill:

Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine]

Post by Selveria Vedette 26th March 2013, 6:40 pm

monster roll

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 Sel2_by_gramcrackers-d5yyrtq

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine]

Post by NPC 26th March 2013, 6:40 pm

The member 'Selveria Vedette' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 NormalMonster Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 Boss Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 StrongMonster

Post by Guest 27th March 2013, 1:07 pm

That craved innocence...
    Belongs to the strongest....
    Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 7a671b35-e84a-4f0a-8a37-ba00dbb49194_zps38880b6e

Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 7a671b35-e84a-4f0a-8a37-ba00dbb49194_zps38880b6e

Once you go black, you never go back. Especially when it's Constantine Ghoul Rebellion. It was a sad event really, when a man had to deal with the one thing in which they never wanted too, you know, that horrible procedure enacted by some severely fucked up people called castration. But if one had thought with their brain rather than the other, they would still be considered a man. Now, however, like a chicken with it's head cut off, Charles would topple back and hit the wall, screaming as a red liquid would stain the front-end of his pants. The guards would, without even realize it, feel the life leave their bodies, not even comprehending that they were in fact spirits now. When they peered down, and noticed their limp bodies filled with holes. They went into a horrible shriek before dissolving into the realm of the dead. Oh gees, did he go harder than a motherfucker? Must of been, because what had happened was in fact pure rage. When someone releases their magical power at such a level, it would be wise to acknowledge it. Otherwise you end up being a lady man, no kids for you, all that jazz.

"For the love of god man, you babble and babble so much. It starts to get to the point in which you sound as though you really are smart enough to pull off a series of raids like that. Please shut the Immoral usage of context. up. God you make me feel sad with all that talking. You know damn well that property belongs to my father, and you know damn well you are worthless and pathetic. Always acting so big and bad just because you handle the money of my fathers organization. God, seriously, you're making me feel all dramatic. And for the love of all that I love can you stop screaming and groaning and cursing because you're sounding like you're on your period. I mean look at your pants, you totally look like it as well." The voice could be heard as a being crashed from the roof down to the floor of the red room. Standing now with arms crossed a and a massive grin on his face. His sword, which he had thrown earlier, had landed between Selveria's legs. Aimed so precise from an angle that it was not straight up, yet slanted, because of how he threw it after-all.

Constantine would yawn loudly, clapping his hands together before walking over to where Selveria had been shackled. ".....Oh my." Turning back and walking towards Charles he spoke very clearly. "Look, it's time that the Rebellion Family was ran by....me." He stated with a massive grin on his face before throwing his foot out with great speed and force, breaking the nose of the man and causing him to tremble upon the ground, now bleeding quite fast from nearly all parts of his body. But Constantine was a kind man, no need in killing him, so he would just go on ahead and release some poison from his body, and toss it on the man's private area, making it change into burning fire, and stopping the bleeding by causing a permanent burn wound. Causing the man to cough up blood, but he wouldn't die from blood loss so, hooray! Constantine had more things to state anyway, "I was going to give you a cut of it, but you touched what doesn't belong to you. Twas not a honest mistake either, you touched my pale princess. That's not okay buddy. Now look, you will tell me where Scarab is."

Constantine had faith that Charles would talk, but perhaps it was far too brutal an assault, because Charles seemed to have passed out from all the blood loss. What a pain in the ass. At least they now had a hostage until it was time to dispose of him, and besides it was time that real shit went down. He would take his blade and with a blur release her from the bindings. Looking at her for a moment, in one eye there was a glint of disappointment and judgement, in another, one that was quite confusing, as it was one of not only praise, but concern. He would move towards the man named Charles and tossed his limp body over his shoulder. "Lets get back to the shack, we can interrogate him there. Come." He extended his hand to her, for her to grab hold of. It was not that he didn't wish for her feel weak, but he was actually worried about her safety, maybe it was too early for him to leave her to her own devices. So he wanted to keep her close so that she didn't almost get that flower soiled again. He was selfish. After she would take it, he would head down the crumbling mansion and head to town.

[>7<]

credit to KIAN of BTN

Last edited by Ωmega on 27th March 2013, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th March 2013, 1:07 pm

The member 'Ωmega' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 Attack Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 Attack Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 Attack Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 Attack
    Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 27th March 2013, 9:28 pm

Selveria's eyes widened seeing a sword stab the bed right between her legs. She finally gained the feeling back in her arms and legs. Her eyes shifted forward. "Constantine..." Selveria sighed in relief. She watched the man tear into everyone like they were nothing. Two bodies fell to the ground. Selveria looked up at Constantine in disbelief. She had let herself get caught because of her own stupidity. She closed her eyes and sighed. This was humiliating. Objectified, shackled, and stupid. Those were three things Selveria wished was not true.

When everything with Charles was finished and he was knocked out, Selveria looked at Constantine. Immediately she turned her face in shame. She looked over at the door and spouted a couple curses then an audible sentence, "I let my emotions get the better of me, Constantine... It will not happen again." Selveria's cheeks grew to a rosey pink from a blush of shame. When he released her from her shackles she sat up and looked at his face. He was showing some concern for her even when he reached out his hand. On top of that, the realization of her about to be taken advantage of in the worst way came to her mind. The worry of what would've happened hit her. Selveria grabbed his hand then with her free hand she grabbed his elbow. Then she moved her opposite hand up to his upper arm finally rushing forward into his chest. She stood there for a minute, feeling the warmth of his coat on her cool face. She blushed as she put a hand up on Constantine's chest then sighed in relief. This was her thank you. Her hair smelled of blood and flowers, his coat smelled of Constantine and blood. Blood everywhere and it deserved to be spilled there. What better way to enjoy it all then to embrace the person who rescued from a situation of great brevity? It was an honor to be called a pale princess by him. Obviously he thought something of Selveria, and she couldn't understand what it was that made her want to do this. The thought of her being the damsel really hit her hard. She never was a damsel in distress before. Being saved by this man, no by Constantine meant a lot more to her than she could even comprehend. She sealed her fate. She would follow Constantine where ever he went and stay close to him. "I enjoy being in your debt," Seleveria said looking up to him. "Constantine Rebellion."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 Sel2_by_gramcrackers-d5yyrtq

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Post by Guest 31st March 2013, 4:38 pm

Avoid those..
    awkward conversations casually....

Constantine looked at the beautiful woman with a puzzled expression, as he was not really in the business of saving people or doing things worth having praise he was not used to being praised. In fact it was almost a borderline compliment and that made his skin crawl a bit. Withholding a pained look in his face he simply looked at the clinging girl on his side and chuckle a bit. It took a while to back track but they had made their way back to the lair of the man known simply as Raspberry, knocking a few times the grotesque male opened the door. He didn't look the same as before though, as if he had evolved or something of the like. Entering the shack Constantine smiled quite wide and walked towards the open back room that was once locked down, placing the limp slumped over body on a large metal table. Raspberry knew what too do as Constantine exited the room with his hand still firmly clasping onto Selveria's, he would lead her into the front-room. "If you the stomach, come with me." Raspberry began to look at the body before strapping him down with the leather restraints.

As Constantine headed back into the room he smiled, as the man known as Charles was now in nothing more than some make-shift underwear given to him by Raspberry. Nodding off in a creepy fashion the man limped and stumbled out of the room leaving Constantine with the body. "Raspberry is a useful contact as he used to be in my old Dark Guild, Savage Skull. He lets me use his connections, so by extension I never really left the guild." His admittance to being an old member of one of the most violent and profitable guilds around was now known in all it's glory. Constantine smirked a bit as Charles began to come too, walking over to a small tray he grasped hold of black leather gloves, and wear them, noting the second pair if she wanted to do some of the dirty work that soon commenced violently upon this man's body. Without any hesitation Constantine quickly grasped hold of a blue scalpel and placed his free hand upon Charles left side of the head. Pushing it over Charles mumbled a bit before Constantine made the first quizzical statement. "So, tell me, where are the other twenty Death Runners."

Raspberry interjected, "Twenty-Four sire! Twenty four!" to which Constantine gave his reply sharply, "Indeed, thank you Raspberry, Selveria, close the door. Raspberry doesn't need to hear this." Looking at the feeble man without any second thought, Constantine would move forward with his scalpel giving the accused no change to reply, you see he was not allowed to have a fair trial, not in this house of dread. This was the Inquisition, or it might as well have been. Inserting it ever so slightly the object pierced flesh, a crimson ooze would find it's way escaping through this barrier as a shriek filled the shack. It was simply business as usual, though this time it had a purpose beyond that of collecting money. Charles seemed to not have been very appreciative of this action, as he happened to wail and move his arms in a way that showed he was in a state of discomfort. It was wise that he spoke in that case, as it saved him quite the temporary blood loss. "I DON'T KNOW!!!! I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHRRRRRGH!!!!" The man released such a siren like noise, it was quite disgusting to be honest. But it was fine. "Really?"

[>7<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 31st March 2013, 6:50 pm

Selveria followed Constantine hand in hand. She looked at his hand holding her. His hand was the complete opposite of his larger and darker while Selveria's hands were small and pale. She wished to interlock fingers with his just to see what they would look like. Selveria however fought the urge to and continued walking with him and the body of Charles.

The two came to the shack and he led her in. She walked over to the door and she moved to the side. Selveria didn't want to participate, but there was something bothering her. This man who is being tortured, deserved it. He touched her. He took advantage of her. He almost kissed her. Selveria finally made the decision and shut the door when told and grabbed a pair of gloves. Her red eyes showed nothing but rage in them. Rage of an angry woman who looked forward to getting the information out. She walked up to Charles and the first thing she did was grip her fist. She punched the man straight in the nose. "That was for doing what you did to me..." She said with a glare that only a monster could love. She then walked over to the table. Noting that Charles's shoes were stripped off she grabbed the hammer. She took a knee and sent the hammer down to Charles's left big toe. The crack could be heard through out the room. When Selveria lifted the hammer up, it was covered in blood and turning blue. "If you don't tell us, I'll break each toe, one by one until there isn't any left. I'll make sure you'll never walk again. When you don't tell me then... I'll make sure you'll never breathe again. Now once more. Where are the rest of these people who destroyed my home and the homes of others?"

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Post by Guest 1st April 2013, 4:59 pm

A Fathers Ambition..
    causes his son madness....

It was noted that the female was not some gentle flower, evidenced by her aggression earlier on the guards. However, it was not known that after one direct command to not be so merciful, that she'd ultimately embrace the violent lifestyle as fluently. Constantine noted the blood-lust that seemed to take over the female companion he had made, it was very interesting, he was learning about her at a rate that pleased him. Having to try hard to analyze things was not something fun to him, and even though she still had her mysteries, what she did show off seemed to have caused Constantine's heart to thump twice at the same time. The level of violence, oh dear god was she attempting to have his child implanted within her in this very room? If so she was going at it in the correct way that is for sure. Constantine would let out a grunt of sorts as he removed the scalpel from the mans face, too much pain would simply knock the man out and cause him to lose all relevance. Had to have a somewhat clear mind in order to relay the information that they had been searching for.

Charles began to speak out in horror, "AAAAAARGH!! YOU BITCH!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!! THEY'LL FIX YOU!!!!" He shrieked out in pure hatred, but who cared about that, he needed to be more on point with his questions, so Constantine would allow him to be more helpful. He would secrete some vile liquid from his palm, it was not only white, but yellowish, and gooey looking as well. Casually the freshly cut wound upon the mans face would be touched, and the slime like substance slithered inside, causing the wound to fester, puss, and boil. At first it felt to the man as if he was consumed by fire, as foam started to spill from the sides of the victims mouth, and eyes began to flush a clear white. After-all this was some very potent poison being used upon the sickly jackass. As this happened the man made less and less sound, and started to feel extremely calm, relaxed even, it was only temporary however. Because whenever they would inflict any sort of pain on him from this point on it would only intensify. Constantine waited for an moment before the reply found it's way from the lips of the bastardized child.

"Ah, I only know where three of them are...hehe....Matsuda is in the hills east of Era, Ginko has taken over Inferno Tower, and Potassium has taken up a stronghold somewhere in the desert. Hehe...but you don't want them....hehe...not yet....you gotta go for Sovereign~ He's in Hargeon. Your home town, meeting with your father. Best get him before he leaves Fiore for the next few years~." Constantine interjected for a brief moment, "Why is he leaving?" The words that spilled from Charles mouth next caused a mutilation the likes of which would be considered illegal, given how the scalpel to be plunged directly into the eye of Charles, spewing his blood all over Constantine's face. "He leaves for the Night City - Numachi, your father knows that you have made that your base of operations, and he knows that you are far away on business, your people will burn, your city will crumble, in the name of the true Rebellion." As his words concluded he would release a noise a kin to a dying siren. With the object now lodged into his eye, Constantine sighed loudly and looked at Selveria blankly. "Any more questions"

[>8<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 1st April 2013, 7:34 pm

Selveria watched as Constantine used his abilities. His magic was rather disgusting to her. She turned her head away after hearing the man screamed. At least the pain he caused him would have gone away faster. Blunt trauma seemed to be a more "humane" choice than using the scalpel. However the poison was a bit much. She turned her face and pictured the thought of the burning on her face. The thought of losing such a beautiful face. Selveria was still diving deeper into this world of darkness. She only gave everyone she ran into quick deaths or what she thought was rather quick.

Selveria nodded and looked at the man. Her eyes pierced into his soul. Her glare kept the same look of the Grim Reaper. Selveria stood up and moved her hand. "Why did you choose my village?" Selveria looked at him. "And who was there with you?" Selveria held the hammer in her hand. She knew that she was going to be the person to have to break another toe. It didn't matter, the sound of his bones cracking was pleasure enough for her right now. Mainly because he was a perverted old fool. Someone who underestimated her and her company. Selveria had many questions, but those were the two she wanted to ask first. Selveria was new to the world of interrogation. However the world of torture, Selveria only knew about causing pain. She didn't know her limits on this. Selveria still wanted to give this man the slowest and most painful deaths ever. Mainly because of his bad company of perverted bandits and his perverted lifestyle. Her thoughts were only that meant of a woman who was super pissed.

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 9:48 am

Family Ties..
    Family Dies...

Constantine heard his lady speak and decided that he would save her time and answer one of her questions without actually having to wait for the injured rapist to recollect. "I think the reason that they choose your village might be because of the Amulet of Dogma." He stated as the cripple began to spit out blood and laughed to himself. "So you knew why we were sent there huh? Hehe, your father already has five of the pieces he needs. Your time, all of Fiore's time, is coming to a fast approaching end. There's nothing you can do about it." He spat out a great amount of blood from his mouth before shivering. His body was growing cold and time for him started to become a fatal issue. If he didn't get medical attention then he could possibly end up dying. But who cared, he was only good for information after-all. Constantine would smile and then lean on the wall of the small room. Crossing his arms he didn't attempt to think about the man who was dying before his eyes. He simply thought about what the man stated. "Well, go on." The words were daggers, before the reply.

"Ugh, those who went with me were the twenty four Bishops. The largest Dark Guild team ever assembled at any given time in history. You've heard of us I bet." He started out as Constantine went off the wall and grabbed the scalpel and began to remove the sleeve on the man's left arm, showing the Bishop tattoo. It appeared that he was telling the truth, if that was the case, then he knew for sure who all were apart of this raid on that town. Licking his lips, Constantine walked towards Selveria and placed his hands upon her shoulders. Looking at her with a blank stare he started to laugh. He invaded happily her personal space, even though his breath was fresh and smelled like mangos. He would let her go and continue to laugh until he ultimately exited the room. Turned out that the ones responsible for the deaths of her village were not only directly under his father's control, but were under the entire Rebellion Clan's control. He knew the locations of every single member. But it was hilarious because no one ever resorted to using the Bishops all at once. This was some serious shit happening.

"Come, now." He stated towards Selveria as he headed towards Raspberry. Blurring out of sight he would grasp hold of the males neck with one hand, and then move towards the entrance. Kicking the door down. Constantine headed into the middle of the street in which a crowd started to gather. The man named after a fruit attempted to explain to Constantine something, but whatever he was saying was not making any sense to the demonic overlord. He began to produce poison from his body, before Raspberry began to warp and change form, turning into what appeared to be some sort of demon. "Bulgulgaz......." Constantine stated as he looked at all the people in the area around him. Using his free hand he ripped into the demons chest and the demon evaporated into nothingness. Much to the confusion of everyone around him, he would change, his body changed, his hair became lighter, his face grew tribal marks, and his eyes became a vicious red. He had absorbed the demons energy. "Selveria, i'll explain later. For now, forgive me." He stated as he released a massive pulse of energy from his body. Everyone in the village without magical power quickly died, those who had it either started to convulse or had fallen over paralyzed, all of the effects were kicking in, but he would move towards Selveria only, placing a hand upon her cheek, he leaned in, locking his own lips against her's, and began to absorb everyone ounce of his magic from her body. Completely curing her of the affliction.

[>9<]

credit to KIAN of BTN

Last edited by Ωmega on 8th April 2013, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th April 2013, 9:48 am

The member 'Ωmega' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    Upon This Mountain [Selveria X Constantine] - Page 2 Attack
    Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 8th April 2013, 12:57 pm

Selveria witnessed everything. The words Charles spoke. They would just made her angrier. Then it hit her. The talisman he spoke of, it was probably a part of her family while she was away. Selveria started to blame herself for all the trouble she must had cause. If she wasn't gone, this probably wouldn't have happened. She could have probably slowed down everything and let everyone escape the home. Selveria couldn't stand it anymore. She wanted to punch Charles for all the trouble, but that wasn't going to be enough. She was going to give him the most painful death ever.

She was led by Constantine. So much was going on in one sitting. This made Selveria a little uncomfortable. Suddenly Raspberry came to the group. He transformed into a twisted demonic being. Selveria's eyes widened and she began to back away. There was so much in this event that happened and Selveria's comfort zone had been far out of reach. Selveria had killed and liked it, she was almost raped, Constantine revealed his abilities to cause flesh to rot, Charles was injured by her and Selveria felt satisfied by it, and finally Raspberry becomes a demonic entity. What could happen next? Explain everything? Selveria continued to back towards the wall. Her back touched the wall as Constantine absorbed the demon into his body. Her eyes widened as she saw the transformation. She began to shift her weight so that she was pushing against the wall. Selveria's heart began to beat faster. The pulse of energy was strong enough that it felt like she was being pushed into the wall itself. In fact Selveria probably did leave a dent in the wall in the shape of her body.

At first, Selveria didn't feel anything. The adrenaline from all of the current events had made her feel as if she wasn't affected at all. Then she felt a burning sensation on her hands. She immediately took one of her gloves off. Her hand was black and purple. The flesh had began to rot on her finger tips. Her eyes widened as she put a hand on her throat. It was starting to burn and swell shut. Selveria's breath shortened as she tried to breath. Her legs and body itched and ached from the several red spots forming all over her body. Tears of blood came out of Selveria's eyes as she felt the pain of her insides start to burn in a high fever. Every short breath Selveria took she felt it burn. She would cough and crimson liquid would come out of her mouth. Selveria felt the effects bring her to her knees. She began to fall over to the ground and shiver. She had lost all feeling in her legs. Death was nearer than she thought. This was going to be the end. No... No she wasn't going to accept this. Selveria is going to live. She must live. Then she started to fall to her side. Then she felt a hand on her cheek. Her sight began to blur as she saw Constantine lean in. Her body began to get numb and she closed her eyes as their lips locked. She felt the relief of all the pain leaving her. Her tears had changed back into a normal clear liquid. Her lungs repaired themselves. All of her flesh had returned to normal. She had no scars from the small pox or plague that hit her. She could finally feel her toes and knees, the polio was gone. Her pneumonia, flu, and any other disease that gave her a fever subsided. Selveria began to drift off to sleep. Her body was exhausted from all of the fighting and more over the recovering of all the diseases that hit her. She would only sleep it off. Hopefully just for a little bit.

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 11:47 pm

Sleeping Beauty..
    Juicy Booty...

Constantine's brand new crimson soaked eyes peered upon the form of his consort, her gruesome transformation had been halted by his kiss of life. She was finally at peace, and not in the worst way possible. He peered around towards the numerous corpses in the village and then his eye's shined for a moment. The town was a blaze with the flames of god, more like a demon actually. He had cleansed the cesspool of all loose ends. The signature of Constantine Abigail Rebellion. His ultimate technique was far too much for her to handle at this stage in her magical power. He had for the first time in years felt an immense feeling of grief come over his body. He placed his index and thumb upon the bridge of his nose, rubbing it slightly before and lifted her over his shoulder, resting his hand upon her backside to hold her in place. At first he was totally not able to hide the fact that she did have one amazingly great ass, plump and thick, not hard like a rock either. It was something that made his heart flutter a bit as he shook his head from left to right.

He would squat down, allowing for his leg muscles to tense up and gain a nice amount torque before he leaped high into the air, cutting through it like butter. When his body started to return to the earth, his feet landed on the back of his dragon which was already heading towards the location a island that was in the shape of a moon. It was quite odd but here lay a underground base of people who served under Blackness, one of the famous Bishops. It seemed that on the other side of the island there had been a city that was under the control of Raphael. The city itself was not something traditional as it was in the thicket and actually in the tree-tops. As the dragon landed upon the shores, he would move towards the middle of the island, it was larger than it appeared from the sky. He found a safe area and laid the girl against a tree. He would move away from her and begin to head out into nowhere. A few minutes would pass, and the sun would be beginning to set over the duo, but a fire was now raging and the girl was covered up by a cloth. Constantine was sitting on a log nearby. Contemplating the next tasks. He knew a resort was nearby, perhaps they could set up shop there.

[>10<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 9th April 2013, 9:42 am

Selveria felt her body drift. She opened her eyes only to find herself in a black abyss. She floated on her back as if she was in a pool of water. She gave a relaxed sigh. Selveria closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them. It was still black. Either way she was clueless as to where she was at the moment. Then a bright light came in and blinded Selveria. She put an arm up to shield her eyes. The light then faded and in front of her was a beautiful noble woman with light blue hair. Her blue eyes stared at Selveria. "Selly... My little girl. You've grown so much."

Selveria blinked and moved so that she was floating vertically as if she was standing looking at the woman then her vision blurred.

Meanwhile back in the real world. Seleveria's eyes stressed as she opened them. She made a few sighs and painful WOMANLY grunts. "Mother..." She opened her eyes. When her blurred vision corrected, Selveria immediately took her other glove off to look at her hands. They were back to normal. She looked up and down her arms and legs. There was nothing, no scars, just pale skin. Her eyes widened as she took in a deep breath. What a relief! Was it all a dream? She looked around. No it definitely wasn't a dream. Finally she saw Constantine. She backed away to gain a comfortable distance. Selveria put both her gloves back on and looked at him. There was a look of fear in her eyes. She did her best to hide it, but it wasn't helping now. This man must really be a demon. She took a deep breath and relaxed her fears. "Please tell me, what have I gotten myself into? That includes telling me what you are and any other topics I have no clue about." Selveria said. She knew that she couldn't just up and leave this partnership. Mainly because of the fact that it would be called a betrayal to her. It would be punishable by death if she walked away from Constantine now. "This has turned into something more than just simple revenge."

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Post by Guest 10th April 2013, 2:19 am

Chance encounter..
    Or destined meeting...

Constantine had heard the rustle behind him, his body reacted towards her statements with a very stern expression infecting his face, spreading throughout as if it was a viral epidemic itself. Flexing a bit and relaxing his muscles shortly afterwards he raised his arms and crossed them over one another, he looked at the fire, eyes flickering a bit at the reflection of the embers. Contemplation overtook curiosity it seemed, which seemed appropriate due to the fact that she had asked him questions he couldn't afford to tell her the answers too fully. But he decided that she had been a loyal consort,and that was enough for him to continue with the deal that they had agreed upon. His tongue escaped the barriers presented by his supple negro lips, and rubbed against them once in a slow melodic pace, before his mouth opened to convey the much anticipated information. Even if it was just a sampler of the events to come. "The Amulet of Dogma is one of five items used by the Lunar Mage - Orion before he passed away. He was known mostly for his Lunar Magic skills and his ability to use the ancient lost magic, known as the Moon Knight Magic."

He paused for a moment before standing up and stretching. The moon over-head shown down over this area as though it was looking at the pair of mages, before the male continued speaking. "You see, there are five items in which allows the user to control life and death at a whim when all are worn by the user. The Amulet of Dogma, Onigumo's Broadsword, The Helm of Thanatos, Tartoros Armor, and the final piece known as the Shield of Izanagi. These artifacts were given to five different families to watch over after the Lunar Mage passed from old age, due to the sheer power in which they hold. What I believe that happened, is that your family was given one of the artifacts. You see, in order to make sure no family went to war with the others, each item was given in secret. Out of the sight of the other houses. I believe that your family was unfortunate enough to be chosen to take care of one of these artifacts." He paused momentarily, "The reason I was laughing earlier, is because my family was chosen to watch over the Helm of Thanatos."

He shook his head for a moment, "This explains why my father went mad with power. He has been using that Helm for his own selfish gains after the passing of my mother twenty-one years ago. All I even remember of his face is that dead, zombie like expression before he placed that helm upon his own head." He walked towards the fire and doused it with a quick blast of poison. Their location had been known long enough. "I am figuring this all out at the same time you are. So do not feel that I am withholding information. The only thing I know about the objects is that they have absolutely no function by themselves, but have a distinct energy that is given off them if you know the spell. My father knows this spell, and that is probably why he attacked your village. Along with others to get these items. If he has four of them, then he doesn't have this one yet. That is why we are here. To get it. Then he will come for us. Rather than we go to him. Do not ask me how I know it is here, I am a Haribinger after-all, information is my trade." He stated as he uncrossed his arms and approached her. "Anything specific you want to know?"

[>11<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 10th April 2013, 2:22 pm

Selveria looked at Constantine. Her body was still exhausted from about 700 diseases given to her at one time. Well it felt like 700, it probably was a lot more than that, maybe less. Whatever it was, it really affected her mind for a bit. She never felt such fear and pain in one sitting. It was a death very becoming for the last man the two had encountered. She put a hand through her hair and closed her eyes. This was the moment she would try to contemplate everything. So this was more about how this man was being a tyrant and it was time for his reign to end.

Any other questions? There were tons of questions. Questions like what kind of magic causes all life to feel such pain like that? What about Constantine? Was he trying to end this reign? or Was he just going to try and take over everything? Selveria's body continued to ache. The dull pain really bothered her. She saw the fire. She needed something to get her mind off of things. She finally raised her hand in the air and a skillet in the shape of a 13 inch wide and 5 inch deep cylinder appeared. Her hand gripped around the handle. She placed it down on the fire and then raised her other hand she continued to do this alternation of pulling out ingredients and cook ware until she had everything she would need. She began to chop at onions, garlic, and mushrooms and finally some chopped steak. "Okay.." Selveria finally said looking at Constantine. "Due to the limited amount of time we have until we get to our next person, it's my job to make sure that you have enough energy to do so. If not, I would not be serving my master any purpose." she placed everything in the pot and the poured some soy sauce over it. "Had I known we were going to be traveling this far, I would've probably stocked up a little more." She started stirring around. "I do have questions. Many and they seem to bombard and pry into your life. So in order to fix unbalanced information. I will do my job as we agreed." Selveria looked Constantine in the eyes. "What happened over at the Sphere Island, was that really just you? What will you do when you have defeated your father? Will you continue on his journey for selfish power? or Will you just wonder away from your ties like I did?"

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Post by Guest 13th April 2013, 11:35 am

The hunt begins..
    When the sun arises...

Constantine thought about the words from the female, she seemed to have his best intentions in mind by preparing food, but it would be better for her to eat, and get some rest to conserve her energy, after-all they were soon going to head right into a far worse fight. He would move towards her and decided that he might as well see exactly what kind of meal she would prepare for them, and he was quite impressed that she was able to cook without having a proper kitchen setup. It was a testament to her skills none the less. However any sort of good will and cheer that came over him was quickly annexed and tossed to the side, she wanted to pry into the life of a serial terrorist, well then she should be prepared to understand that the level of madness within the male was not common, not in Fiore. He allowed his manly tongue to rub both lips at once, before it slithered back into the coco cave. He thought for a moment about how to answer the girl without sounding hypocritical. He turned upon his heel and headed towards a turned log, taking a seat.

"On that island I was the very definition of a Rebellion Clan member. We aren't the type of people who can co-exist with others. It's just the sad truth about the nature of my family. My mother couldn't cope with the ways of the family, so she left us. My father didn't know how to take it, so he wanted to prove to my relatives that we weren't the weakest members of the family. Due to this , I was sent to train with a very aggressive demonic entity and charged to end it's life. Luckily for me the demon took a liking to me and trained me to use it's very own abilities. Once I was able to use most of the abilities that it trained me with, I finished my mission... But you see, that demon treated me better than anyone I had ever met in my entire life, and compelled me to embrace the violence, as it made me feel alive and happy. For the longest time before I took his life, Bulgulgaz was my father. But when I killed him, I took all of his power except for his heart. It took form and fled. Now it's mine."

He paused for a moment, stating basically that he had killed Raspberry due to it being the last fragment of his master. "So yes, that was really me." He stated as he turned his head toward the left, looking towards the large forest expanse. He knew that where they were heading should be the harder of the two areas to head towards, but none the less things could work out for the better once they got there. He smirked for a moment before he answered the follow up question. "I have no ties. The ones I have called my friends have betrayed me numerous times, the ones whom I have called family have left me for dead, and the ones I have loved have used me for selfish gain. No one I have met has shown genuine concern for me, nor have they proven their loyalty. As far as I am concern I have been and always shall be alone." He started to laugh "GreHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUEHUEHUE!!!" He had not laughed like that in ages, it was shocking to him. Biting his lip for a moment he spoke more. "I have no desire to be powerful, I simply exist to watch events unfold, after my father Dies. I have no plans."

[>12<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 13th April 2013, 2:15 pm

Selveria listened to every word even though her appearance of listening was cancelled out by her cooking. Finally she looked up at him when he began to laugh. Selveria began to nit pick at all of his quirks in one sitting. For someone of his appearance, his accent and voice were very off. The laugh just made everything seem tacky. The way he dressed was insane almost like he was a pimp. His tattoos gave him the appearance of a an exotic tribal mage yet at the same time his hair made him look like he was some sort of punk rocker or someone she would find dancing in a mosh pit. His magic the way he described it sounded revolting. Apparently she probably was violated by the man, but for some reason she didn't care. Selveria blinked and joined in with the laughter.

If Constantine stopped and looked at her, she would shake her head and look at him with the a genuine smile. "I am sorry for laughing and offending you... Lord Constantine," Selveria's cheeks began to tingle as she said his name. She couldn't decide on Master or Lord one of the two must make him happier. "I couldn't help it... seeming that you have a the history of spoiled rich child, your clothes are tacky, by the way I'm not calling you 'Daddy,' you give off a tribal/punk appearance, and to top it all off an interesting accent with an annoying and gaudy laugh." She regained her composure. "But I trust you... I don't know if it's the fact that you look like a child hood friend of mine or the fact you saved me multiple times now." Selveria paused for a second and looked at Constantine. "My name was Selveria Golde. I had a mother, father, and a sister. At the time I spoke to someone on a lower level. His name was Marcus Knights. He lived in the servant's housing and worked with the horses. I would write in my diary many times about him and my father who was very strict read about it. At the time, I didn't know I was showing feelings for this boy, but my father knew the route to me. So as a punishment when my sister was still just a baby he sent me away to Eragorn Military Academy. There I spent my days learning magic. I specialized in Valkyrie Requip magic. Which, just like the Knight, has various armors and weapons. When I came back, one of my servants was fading. She died in my arms saying that they were attacked. She told me my sister disappeared with my mother's and father's bodies." Selveria sighed and held out her hands and two plates appeared. She motioned to the pan and took the meat out. She put equal portions out on both plates and handed it to Constantine. "I forgot to stow away some silverware. I hope you don't mind eating it like this."

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Post by Guest 13th April 2013, 7:09 pm

Be careful..
    Or be pregnant...

[i]Constantine actually laughed out loud once more prior to the explanation of who she was and her backstory, he listened to her and further understood why she was the way she was. He found it hilarious that she was sent to a military family just for craving some old timey penish, but hey, some people had fucked up parents. He knew this better than anyone. He was glad that she was not some sort of weak minded and silent female, after-all there wasn't really anything people could do to get under his skin outside of combat, not unless they knew his distinct hatred for all cute things, compliments, and his father. He would take the plate from the female and at her statement of lacking silverware he simply raised the plate to his mouth and started eating as if he was a hog at the slop. He was after-all very hungry, he didn't eat as much as other slayers on a regular basis, so for him this was like a trip to an expensive food shack. He didn't hesitate to clean his plate either, tossing it in the wind as if it didn't matter, because to him it actually didn't.

"You talk a lot, but that's fine, I know how to listen. You keep me interested. Though the last girl who called me tacky had her head exploded. But you're different, I don't sense any innate hatred in your words, so I guess I'll take it as a compliment." His ego was his saving grace after-all, words in which would wound someone with insecurities flew over the head of the man who was too distracted by how hot and bothered her insults got him. Whew, he could feel that tension building in his loins, but fought it, because this was the time for responding. "Though i'm sure that in due time you shall be calling me many things you didn't think you would." He stated as he laughed to himself. Standing up and swishing his hand in the air. Calling forth his cane of power. "Odd that you had a friend as beautiful as me, but shit happens, plus your life sucks. You shouldn't dwell on it if you get your vengeance." He didn't soften his words, he was a Harbinger after-all. He would smirk a bit before heading towards the forest. "No time to rest, we should get a head start to the dark woods."[/i]

[>13<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 13th April 2013, 8:15 pm

"Hmph..." Selveria turned her head and picked up each piece of beef with her fingers. She neatly ate her food one bite at a time. When she looked over at Constantine eating, she laughed inwardly and kept her comments to herself. At least he understands how I feel sitting through all of these monologues. Selveria finished her food and all her equipment for cooking went back into her dimensional bank.

Selveria got up and dusted herself off and started to follow behind Constantine. She looked down to see if she was still in tact still shocked from the visions she had before they landed on Crescent Island. She turned her red eyes back onto Constantine. There was something about him that just made every part of her body go wild. Her heart fluttered as she walked with him. It seemed like when she was around Constantine, the air was thicker with a sweet musky scent. The air around him seemed to be humid, but it seemed to only affect her more so than the others that were around him. What is it about him? I just want to be super close to him, she thought. It seemed her inquisitive look showed her thoughts as she looked him up and down. She blushed and looked down at the ground nervously. Her heart began to beat faster and her body began to "burn" even more. She put a hand on her heart and took a deep breath. She needed water. COLD water. She looked over to the side and continued to walk. "Lord Constantine... I need water..." She said hoping she did not seem weak in this request. Selveria actually needed more than water, she needed a cold shower. It seemed what ever was surrounding Constantine, it was attacking her at an alarming rate.

Selveria's armor disappeared going back to her uniform and rapier. If Constantine would turn around, he would see Selveria with her arms crossed under her chest and around her waist. "I think I might be a bit dehydrated from your magic...." Her face was red and it seemed like she was showing signs of dehydration. A man as experienced in women as Constantine would know better though.

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Post by Guest 16th April 2013, 2:00 pm

Fade..
    to black...

Constantine thought to himself for a moment about the female's words towards him as he stopped in his tracks, looking towards the ticket in which numerous candle-lit tree-top shacks could be seen. The male would place both of his hands upon his hips and desperately attempted to backtrack in his mind the steps in which he took to poison the girl. His spell might of gave her every disease, but he had reversed these effects with his kiss, changing the poison into nothing at all, so the probability of her actually lacking hydration was something in itself curious. After-all she did just cook a meal in which the steak was juicy, but that was unless the female happened to had fucked up with her own portions and made it dry and tasteless. Whatever the case would of been in that situation Constantine found it completely odd that she made these statements, as if his magic had some sort of effect that was as useless and impractical as dehydration, he left that to the Water Demon Slayer after-all, they were close pals and all that jazz. Constantine figured that he could use his secret abilities to provide the girl water however.

The problem with that would be that he eventually could ruin the surprise of his magic all together, so the dilemma acted as if it was NASCAR in his head, spinning around and around in a forever loop of left turns. Constantine decided that he should at least inspect the girl then, because she could be experiencing dementia as a late side effect or post traumatic stress from the shock of being filled with over twelve-thousand different kinds of disease. He turned around and approached the female but noticed that she was acting severely strange. Her face had a light tint of red, clearly visible among her pale snow skin, and her arm placement signified vulnerability, something that in itself caused Constantine to smirk a bit. He decided that this perhaps was the best time to deal with the females true problem. "Dehydrated huh? We are in the middle of a tropical island, there are numerous streams located in many places, however none of which have clean water. I'm afraid there is nothing I can actually do to help you out." He would approach her, and place his left hand upon the side of her cheek, clasping it tenderly. "However."

[>14<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    Selveria Vedette
    Selveria Vedette

Veteran Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Selveria Vedette 16th April 2013, 3:07 pm

When Constantine came in to touch her, she did not turn around and stop him. In fact she welcomed the touch. Selveria thought she felt a static shock from just his touch. It wasn't a hurtful electric shock, it actually felt very descent. The shock triggered an effect that went from her cheek, down to her spine, then to her thighs, and it came back up to her cheek only to start the cycle all over again. She turned her head and looked down at the ground. Upon Constantine's touch, Selveria's knees immediately moved inward to touch each other as if greeting a neighbor on the other side of the fence. She felt the air grow thicker around her, or maybe it was the fact that his body heat and her own heat had made a sort of invisible mist in the negative space around the two. She couldn't help by shudder by the feeling of his smooth hand sitting on her cheek. It was interesting how it felt. Most other guys who have shook hands with her had very calloused and rough hands. In fact most of the guys she had ever interacted with were her teachers and staff in her academy.

She then looked into Constantine's eyes and could tell that there was something more to his smirk. She took in a deep breath. She could hear her heart beat louder. It felt as if it was going to come right out of her chest and just hop away for a few miles. Selveria was not experienced in how to deal with this situation. Being from an all girls academy, Selveria was super clueless as to what was really going on and what she felt. All she knew was she just wanted to be closer. However, Selveria did not want to offend this man who stood before her, touching her cheek, giving her an interesting look. Finally she broke her silence again, "However?"

Battle Theme:

Blood Lust Theme:

Love Theme:

Casual Theme:

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 2:46 pm