Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New Acquaintances.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

New Acquaintances. Empty New Acquaintances.

Post by Lilim 15th January 2018, 3:16 am

I had been travelling for a few weeks toward the Sky Tower, when I came through Magnolia again. I hadn't been seen near a major city since the incident in Tolgalen, so the hustle and bustle of the city was rather loud, to my silence-adjusted ears. So, I found my way to one of the many cafe style restaurants, and ordered a water. I waited for a few minutes before the water was brought before me, when I saw a strange troupe pass through. They were dressed in bright colors, some doing some fire-breathing, if it could be called that instead of fire spitting; Some juggled scimitars or swords, and even daggers with some. Mages used their rather insignificant magic to make sparkles in the air, to send butterflies forth, just little cantrips. These thespianites were rather brazenly loud, so I put down a few Jewel, and sauntered off. For a while, I had to endure the exceptional noise of these performers, so until that annoyance finally died down after around 20 minutes of walking away, I found myself at one of the parks in the area, to which I sat down, and enjoyed the less irritating noises of the city. It was a nice day overall, and sitting down for once in the several weeks I spent traveling, was euphoric in its own sense. Feeling the breeze of walking swiftly from here to there is nice, but the feeling of the lazy breeze, no matter how cold it currently is, while sitting down and enjoying yourself, is nice. I zoned out for a while, looking up at the clouds, daydreaming and waiting for the aches in my feet to go away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

New Acquaintances. Z8lAzQC
    Dmitry
    Dmitry

Player 
    Lineage : Commander’s Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 218

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nature Spirit
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

New Acquaintances. Empty Re: New Acquaintances.

Post by Dmitry 16th January 2018, 1:26 am

Magnolia Town.

A bustling community, famous for its rainbow cherry blossoms, a deep history of magic, and of course, the Fairy Tail Guild. Naturally, the latter brings with it some ups and downs, being a source of protection while also drawing sources of danger. However, more recently, their status has been somewhat in question, the band of wizards having gone through quite a sudden series of changes.

Oblivious to this dilemma, one of those wizards now lay upon the branch of a tree in one of the towns parks, peacefully sleeping away the day despite the sun being high in the sky. As the wind picked up, it rustled his messy, steel-grey hair along with the leaves. While the breeze wasn't quite enough to rouse him from his slumber, the somewhat overgrown acorn falling onto his forehead was. With a sudden grunt and a startle, the eighteen year-old sat up only to lose his balance and fall painfully to the ground with a thud. Typically, such a thing wouldn't be enough to startle him, certainly not enough to fall like that. However, this wizard had a certain trait that separated him from most.

Dmitry Kazakov opened his right, sky-blue eye as he rubbed his head before sitting up and looking around, opening his left gold-colored eye to look around. Normally, he wouldn't need to reaffirm his surroundings after waking up, but being a spiritual medium living in a town for the first time in a decade had taken its toll. Up until now, he had lived in forests, inns, or, at best, a few small villages that he passed in his travels. The spiritual activity in a town was something he wasn't accustomed to, something chaotic and crude, a result of so many people packed together in one area. However, even among the swirl of phenomena within Magnolia, something stood out. It was a presence that familiar, yet with a twist. It resembled a demon, yet deceptively meek, almost trapped. Upon looking around once more, Dmitry found only one other person in the vicinity, causing him to tilt his head and blink a few times.

"The Hell are you?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 17th January 2018, 9:49 am

"The Hell are you?" cried a male voice, disturbing my nap. This young one, despite having magical qualities, was quite taxing. He held to him the quality of one of the Dead folk, so I went with my supernatural ability, and faded into the shadows of the bench, while looking and acting through one of my clones. I sent one behind the boy, and said simply: "Naught of any concern. I simply wished to... remove myself from the hustle and bustle of the greater city. I only sought to travel on through, but rest is good for any poor soul. And you, boy? What business does that of what is common have with one like me? I give no boon to any soul, Alive, dead, or in between. All is naught to me. So, ask of me what you would. I am no human. I am no Demon. Do not pray to the Gods above, fair child. They seek to take, not give." at the end of my spiel, I dissolved that clone. In its stead, I set one up in front of him, mask donned, cloak and leather armor shadowing my figure in an ethereal way. I reached out my hand, hidden behind leather glove, to aid the boy from the ground.

New Acquaintances. Z8lAzQC
    Dmitry
    Dmitry

Player 
    Lineage : Commander’s Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 218

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nature Spirit
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Dmitry 18th January 2018, 2:40 am

As the woman, or whatever it was, began talking about boons and concerns, Dmitry sat up and kept his eyes locked on the bench. At first glance, it would appear to most as though it were now empty, the woman having gotten up and shifted her form. However, Dmitry's gaze didn't move, even as he was approached, even as he was offered a hand. Of course, it wasn't as though he could actually see anything there, his eyes being that of a normal human being. However, there was far more at work than was plainly visible. Ignoring the "woman" that offered him a hand, Dmitry pushed himself to his feet. Looking past the visible form before him, as though she didn't exist, he nonchalantly sauntered over to the bench and blankly stared in its direction, almost as if he were looking for something, yet accepting that he would find nothing at the same time.

Eventually, he closed his eyes, exhaled, and reopened them, turning around and sitting down on the bench next to the spot where the woman once sat. "Don't know what your tryin' to pull, but I don't have to see you, ya know." He said rather casually, leaning back and resting his head on his hands. "Maybe if your were just a normal human with invisibility magic, I'd be none the wiser. But something like you can't be hidden from something like me. What I wanna know is what exactly you are. I believe you when you say you're not a demon or a human for that matter, I can tell that much just sitting here. If anything, you feel like something that probably wasn't supposed to exist in the first place." It didn't even occur to the wizard that he may have said something horrible, his line of questioning continuing undaunted.

"So what is it exactly that you are?"

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:05 pm