Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Teaching Culture and Dodging Children

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Teaching Culture and Dodging Children Empty Teaching Culture and Dodging Children

Post by Oras Auro 8th December 2017, 12:48 pm

Oras and Amora had reached Magnolia town after a few days had passed. Each and every night he would fight against Amora, assaulting her with new tactics and techniques, each night never being the same. At the same time he would randomly pull off a technique he had used before when she had least expected it. He was very careful to make sure he wasn't falling into any sort of patterns in techniques, offensive and defensive tactics, counters, etc. Nothing was predicable when fighting with him. After combat they had dinner, where Oras would help her understand how her weapon functions, and help her understand the meaning, use, and techniques of a bow and arrow, including it's variety of short bow, long bow, cross bow, etc. as well as weapons with blades on either end and their meaning, techniques, and use. All of this was to help prepare her for when she finally began practicing with the weapon she wanted to use for real. Not only that, but when she was ready he would only let her swing at trees, practice dummies, and air until she was ready, combat wise, to face him with her weapon.

During the day he would help her learn vocabulary, teach her about the human's culture. How to truly blend into your surroundings, whether in the wilderness or in a city or town. How to avoid notice and how to obtain it. He had also started a pattern each day where they took some time to debate philosophical topics back and forth to each other. One thing Oras needed to figure out however, was where they could train her ability to activate and control her ability. So that they could see just how powerful it was. He didn't have any areas so far but he knew they'd encounter one place at some point. For now however, Amora would be traveling through Magnolia town 'by herself' in order to learn more about the town's culture. Before they entered the gate, he said
    "Remember Amora. Regardless of what happens you must remain calm. We part here, meet me at the inn when dusk arrives. If you become lost just ask for directions."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Teaching Culture and Dodging Children TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 3,787.5

Teaching Culture and Dodging Children Empty Re: Teaching Culture and Dodging Children

Post by Amora Shade 8th December 2017, 5:02 pm

The walk towards Magnolia has been really exhausting in more ways then one. Their was the normal amount of exhaustion from having to walk long distances the entire day with some breaks here and their for having to eat. Then their was the amount of having to learn how to fight against people which was necessary as i had learned after nearly dying. So with every training combat i put my whole amount of energy into doing so mixing in my way of fighting of trying to trap and then go in for a hit. While also trying to mix in the more human way of fighting of using dirty tricks to gain an advantage on your opponent to end them. Finally ending the training with understanding the mechanics of the bow and arrow part of things as i just nod my head and listen throwing in whatever i know during the mix to accelerate the process. From what i know being derived of the hunting/surviving books i had stolen during my time out in the wild.

Even during the walks it couldn't be relaxful peace as it was spent learning more and more words and expanding my knowledge of being able to speak better. How to sneak around and how to blend in with normal society to try and not stand out overly so. However, the one part of things i did enjoy the most was debating about the way things of life went. The process being rather interesting since i get to see how you think on a multitude of subjects, and myself getting to argue for my side of things to see how they differ or if i can manage to change your opinion on one thing or the other. Upon being left to do what i wish i nod my head with a smile. Got it Verus have fun doing whatever it is you will be doing. I say with a cheerful smile and a wave before heading off into the town.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Teaching Culture and Dodging Children Empty Re: Teaching Culture and Dodging Children

Post by Oras Auro 8th December 2017, 9:20 pm

Amora seemed rather happy and excited to enter the town they had just arrived at, despite the fact that she was tired and exhausted from her daily training. Oras would be learning where her limits were soon enough for certain. She nodded to him in acknowledgement with a smile on her face, stating for him to have fun with whatever it was he was doing. Fun was rarely an accurate adjective around Oras. He would be meeting with someone he had contacted by sending a letter when he was in Oak town. The individual should be in Magnolia inn waiting for him, so he would be going there to discuss matters with him. Matters of grave importance. While he nodded however, he summoned one of his illusions and made sure it looked like a simple bird. He had it follow Amora as she walked into the town. The inn was directly in the center of Magnolia, so he would head over and ask the man in question to walk with him through Magnolia town. His current radius was only thirty meters after all, and that really wasn't much. He nodded to Amora and walked into the town, making sure Amora didn't know about the bird illusion to the best of his ability.

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 9th December 2017, 11:40 am

With a nod of my head as you leave to do whatever i happily make my way through the streets looking around doing my best to spot any possible shady figures that could be in the town. Knowing that can be a possibility since if this is a peaceful town normally it would be really easy to sneak in someone with ill intentions and start using these people who are use to the safety of this place. I frown a bit realizing these thoughts enter my mind as i wonder if that is a good or bad thing that they are their. They will certainly keep me safe that is a guarantee however it will stop me from being more trustful in the good of humanity also. I look towards the people who are talking and seem to be genuinely enjoying life as i smile and nods my head at nothing really. Just figuring that i must achieve some balance between Verus' and my philosophies on people to be able to understand people fully.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 10th December 2017, 1:18 pm

Oras followed Amora from a distance.  He wasn't behind her as if he did so, he would fall behind her and lose her once he hit the inn.  His plan was to send an illusion into the specified room, ask for the person in question to come outside and walk with him, and then lead him to Oras as they followed Amora.  The individual wouldn't know they were following her however, as she would always be out of physical sight, allowing Oras' illusion to handle the rest.  The falsified bird flew through the air, careful to duck behind something if Amora looked it's way, or even perch somewhere birds usually would, before altering it's shape and color just a little bit to be believable and moved, following her once more.  The elusive illusion watched her every move, every twitch and turn of the eye as he walked.  Soon enough he was close enough to the inn where he summoned his illusion.  The man should be out of the building soon enough..

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 10th December 2017, 1:23 pm

I walk around the town seeing people enjoying themselves as i smile happily at this seeing such people busy at work as i enjoy the moments of peace. Not looking behind me but is using my magic sense to make sure i'm not being tailed if possible. Not wishing to try and give away anything that i could be checking behind me till it is to late for the person if their is one trying to do so. As i walk i spot some nature? Within a town? I walk over to it and see kids and some older kids playing games of some sort in different ways. I then walk through this area realizing this is a park after thinking of the definition for this place. I smile as i like it it is a small slice of nature within none.

After a few minutes some kids run up to look at me. Ummm hello? I say confused as they look and ask. Can you play tag with us? You look like you're doing nothing here currently so you could spend time playing tag with us! One of the children say cheerfully.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 18th December 2017, 7:57 pm

When Oras summoned the illusion inside the inn room, exactly as he had specified, the man wasn't there. Oras narrowed his eyes, going over the possible reasons as to why he wasn't there. Whether or not the man was simply late, or if he was attacked, interrupted, or if he double crossed him and didn't come here at all. He was in the middle of thinking when Someone approached Amora, regaining his attention. It was one of the kids who had asked him to play tag the last time around, only this time they were asking Amora. He felt something pull on his cloak and turned around sharply, spotting another one of the kids grinning up at him. "Hey there mister! That was fun the last time around! Want to play again?" "We'll be it this time! We need to catch you! Instead of the other way around!" Oras looked at the five kids for a moment... He supposed he may as well. Since Amora was going to move around playing tag with these kids most likely, and since the kids were having him be chased, it gave him the perfect opportunity to keep with her while waiting for the man. He nodded and the girl smiled. "No magic and no running too fast ok?" "Catch me if you can," he said. And jumped out of the circle of kids.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 18th December 2017, 8:11 pm

After being asked this question that is quite strange to me, but i do smile feeling that sense of nostalgia fill me as i remember being a child in my town playing this game with my old friends. I smile a sort of bittersweet smile and nods my head fine with playing tag with them. I think for a bit weighing the pros and cons of such a thing before i nod my head figuring in the end making some kids smile is worth it. What is the worst that could happen anyway? These mages from guilds somehow arresting me for trying to brighten someones day? That would be rather silly to even think such people could try to do that. However, with how i have been told of people in society it is possible some could do that just to figure out who i was. Since i wouldn't be on any records possibly....'do i even have records at this point?'

I shake my head and focus back on the kids and nods my head. Sure i'm fine with playing tag. I'll be it since it has been awhile since last i played, so are you all fine with that? I ask the children curiously who just nods excitedly as i nod my head and then starts to count to 3 as i raise three fingers and slowly lower them one by one to let them know i am willing to give a head start. At the sound of counting the kids quickly run each direction as i keep an eye on where they are heading.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 10th March 2018, 8:42 am

Oras ensured his illusion was keeping an eye on her, even from a short distance if need be. While he kept an eye on her he would be avoiding the different children. Luckily he had control of where they'd be heading. He was the one moving, not them. They'd be trying to tag him. Therefore he directed their movements. And direct he did. When they started the kids rushed at him and he, using his illusions, made sure he kept a solid distance between him and Amora so she wouldn't see or hear them, yet close enough so that his illusions would still see and hear her. One of the kids tried surprising him from the side but he slowed down enough to avoid the touch. When they tried to take advantage of this and grab him from behind he leaped up and over the original child, rolled and continued to move. He heard the children start separating, hoping to cut him off at some point. That wouldn't happen if he could help it. Even if they did cut him off he could easily evade them. This wasn't much of a challenge.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 11th March 2018, 1:02 pm

0! I call out loudly with a smile as i quickly dash forward through the playground heading towards where one such child was located to tag him as i jump ever so slightly upwards and grabs the bar for a swing and moves in a circular motion for that then release as i get a good momentum carrying me forward as i look around the area and spots one of the children. I just smile and quickly lands on the ground and touches my hands along the ground and uses the earth to tap them on the back. Causing them to turn around and give me enough time to tag one of the children. After that i am quick to once more move away from them with a very happy smile on my face. Having forgotten how fun being a child can be, and just playing games was.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th March 2018, 8:30 pm

Keeping an eye on Amora was an interesting activity to do while he moved against the children. She was enjoying herself, using her magic to give herself an edge in the game while Oras was being forbidden to even run too fast for the children to keep up with. This was perfectly fine of course as he could very easily evade them regardless of the rules they gave him. Oras spotted a child try running at him from the side to tag him and he rolled forward over the child, keeping from being touched. He could see them fall back a bit, but not because they were getting tired or giving up. He could tell they were whispering with each other, attempting to come up with a plan to get him this time around. While they were planning Oras was focusing on Amora, planning to rely on instinct to beat these children since this particular activity he didn't want to lose, but wasn't lethal either.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 11th March 2018, 8:41 pm

I grin as i quickly move around the playground using my knowledge of maneuvering from having to fight animals to my advantage to keep me ahead of any child trying to tag me as i chuckle as i cheer and smile happily. ignoring the fact that most of the children are just watching me in awe by this point do to how fluid i am moving throughout the area to keep me ahead of people. be it using my earth pillars to launch me in a direction or tendrils to whip me around places as i just have a good time. however, after awhile i do notice the playing has stopped as i look confused until a child breaks out. THAT WAS AWESOME! Then the rest come up to her asking me what it is like being a mage and what kind of awesome things i can do.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 13th March 2018, 5:44 am

Watching Amora continue to have fun showed him that, if she allowed her emotions to get caught up with her she would forget to observe her surroundings until it was too late. Another lesson for her at another time. He was about to turn a corner when he noticed the children finally pulled away from each other and noted the children running off in different directions save for two. His eyes narrowed when this happened and scanned the area. Unfortunately this town was too big for him to memorize, and thus he didn't know where they were going. They had the advantage there. He waited for movement. Waited for a sign. Soon enough one of the children ran out from his right, trying the same trick the first child attempted. He leaped over the kid, wondering why he'd make the same attempt. It was then he realized their real plan. Another kid ran from his left and leaped into the air, though Oras was able to twist his body mid air just enough to avoid his touch. When he landed he was slightly off balance and found two children waiting for him: A boy and a girl. The two believed they had him and they would have been right... If he didn't jump again the instant he was touching the ground, leaping towards the wall on his right and pushing off of that to move far above and over them. He turned around to view them through his visor. "Impressive."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 1st July 2018, 10:37 pm

Amora looks at the children with a slightly nervous chuckle at all of the attention that she is getting for displaying to what is for her some rather basic magic for her to perform. She glances at all of the children and just give them a gentle smile at how excited they all seem to be at the feat of magic being performed before there eyes. She bits her lower lip ever so slightly to a degree that would be ignored by children but noticed by people who were observing her and cared to take in her appearance. Amora having to battle a well of emotions threatening to spill out at seng such happy children instead of scared from seeing magic happen. With none being scorned or hated or feared for showing it off. Her hand touches her right shoulder very ever so delicately and slowly nods her head as she focuses once more on the children around her. Giving them a happy and gentle smile. Well being a mage is some hard work, but what you do with this power is what matters. With what matters is protecting your homes and those you care for since that is how you become the strongest there is! She says cheerfully and loudly while striking a pose and activating earth wall to shoot her above the children for maximum cool effect. hearing the cheering become louder she smiles happily with her moment of success as she then quickly lowers the earth wall encase using magic freely is a big no no for this town.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 2nd July 2018, 5:46 am

The children panted, out of breath.  Some of them were upset that the trap of theirs hand't worked, while others were impressed.  Regardless of how they felt about it, they were all out of energy.  One of them sat down against the wall, panting hard.  "Wow you're good mister!"  Oras nodded as he knelt down to their level. "Indeed.  Though at the same time, I have to be.  The world can be violent and dangerous, so I must be ready to face it.  You all are safe every day because someone out there fights for you.  Please remember that as you grow up.  It's important that they are not forgotten."  The children looked at each other in confusion, and he had a feeling they would ask their parents about what he had said.  "This was a good exercise, but I must be off for now.  I have an apprentice of mine I must keep an eye on.  Perhaps I'll see you all later on, perhaps I won't.  Only time will tell after all won't it?"  One of the kids nodded.  "Okay!  See you later mister wizard sir!"  Oras nodded and stood up before running to one of the buildings, scaling it quickly and running across the roof to the other side.  He moved onto the side of the building and slid down to the ground.  He walked through the crowd, looking at the sunlight fading away.  Dusk was here.  He had to hurry to the inn where Amora was to meet up with him.  He used his magic to disguise his appearance, making him and any sound he made invisible.  As the sun set it would be noticeable all around.  Oras would hurry to the inn and would wait for her to arrive.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 2nd July 2018, 1:41 pm

She looks over towards the sun as she watches the time reach for when she should head back as she looks down towards the children and gives them a sympathetic look. She lowers herself towards the ground and gives each of them a small part on the head that she could. I'm sorry everyone, but i need to get back towards where i need to get my sleep. You should all do the same it is getting pretty late. She says to the children who reluctantly nod and waves back to her as they return to her parents.

For Amora herself she quickly makes her way over towards the inn where Verus had told her to go to once she had explored the world enough. She moves as fast as her legs would carry her from one street to the other. Making sure not to use any magic encase the towns are meant to be a magic free zone unless a mage would be on a job, and for herself the idea of being arrested doesn't sound all that pleasant since it is meant for the worst kind of people. She glances from one sign to the other reading off names to herself in a soft muttered voice until she finds the inn and stops in front of it. Taking a calming breathe she enters the place slowly and with a smile on her face as she glances about the room until she finds her mentor and when she would she'd walk on over towards him.

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 6:37 pm