Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Alex

MaTaDeToR
    MaTaDeToR

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Alex Empty Alex

Post by MaTaDeToR 24th September 2017, 1:05 am

Name: Alex Haghiac
    Birthday: 03/08
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: Has dimples.

Personality: Alex, was left out in woods by his parents when he was just 3 months old, It was winter, and a polar bear adopted him, when It heard someone crying, It fed him, and taught him how to fight, literally Alex has always believed in something called magic, but he never knew how to use It. One day, When Alex returned after training in woods, he found his dad, the Polar Bear of course being surrounded by 3 beasts, trying to tear his dad apart, Alex cried, but he was reckless, and couldn't do anything. He started to cry a lot harder, and then somehow fire started to flow In It's one hand, and in the next It was frost, he literally killed all the beasts in anger in order to save his dad, but he was late. He cried, he starved, but he just couldn't understand what he should do. After sometime, he put the body of his dad, in grave, and buried him. Then he didn't even know how fire, and ice came out, but he decided to travel out in the world, as he was alone since then, he traveled a lot, and had a knowledge of some languages spoke by the people around, he learnt some during his journey, but one day he met a witch in a hut, he told her about the incident of Ice, and Fire. She told him that It's a part of his lineage, and moreover that he does posses a capability of owning a different magic than It. It's something special that he is blessed with. Then after some more time, she also told him that he is half-alive, being flabbergasted, he asked her "How, Miss?", She told him "Your soul was divided between you, and some unknown person, It indeed means that if someone will try to manipulate you through your soul, or would try to eat It, or kill It inside of you they will be failed! because they have to kill the counter part of your another soul as well which means even if they kill your soul, and somehow manage to eat It, You will be still breathing, and living thou you shall remember that if somebody found your counterpart, and killed you both, you will be no more.", Alex began to get more puzzled being around her, but well so far It seems true enough. Then his long journey finally came to an end as he finally understood how to use a magic, and he found his own "Heavenly Body Magic".  After that, Alex practiced a lot, and he started to use advantage of his lineage as well, and helped a lot of people. He had a dream to join a guild, and have a family. Soon after having an Immune body to Fire, Frost, and obviously no soul. He joined a guild, and started a new adventure. He used to do training daily, and had a dream to be the top mage ever. He has a friendly nature, and used to get well with everyone.
    After his pretty much past background, Alex is quite of a mature guy, he doesn't indulge in childish things, and make fun of others. He is pretty broadminded person, and straight of course. He doesn't make excuses, or make the conversations longer, He just says what he has to. He loves to encourage people up, and help them when they are in need to. Rather than that Alex love, to play magical football, but at the same time he doesn't know the rules,  at all, and don't even bother to understand those. That's why he always commits foul, and sits on the bench having a red card, but at some point he is really good in leader, quite of the leader type actually. But as usual he doesn't wants to get blamed for anything that might happened due to his decision, so he stays back, but whenever he advises, everyone likes It, but It's quite rare for him to do, so.

• Loves animals as he was grown around them
    • During his journey he made a friend, and learnt chess since then It's his fave                        
    • Likes to eat cheese a lot, no specify reason thou.

Dislikes:

• Hates beast and dogs since they killed his father
    • Hates to be around weird, drunk and odd people It makes him feel creepy
    • Hates people judging others when they can't make their-self better.

Motivations:

• Loves to see hard working people pretty much inspires him to do hard work
    • Whenever someone fails, and get's up near him, and tries again he finds It a motivation for him
    • When a person help other person, he feels motivated to do the same thing in future for others.

Fears:

• He fears hurting someone in a terrible away through their feelings
    • He wants to be an inspiration, and would fear if he would let anyone down( from there hopes
      towards him )
    • He is scared to lose someone which is pretty close to him that's why he would sacrificed himself.

General Appearance

Height: 5'8M
    Weight: 66
    Hair: Blue
    Eyes: Green
    Skin Tone: White
    Appearance: Wears Finger-less blue Gloves, with black jeans, black T-Shirt, and Black
    leather.
    Guild/Council

Guild: Sabertooth
    Tattoo: On left hand-above
    MaTaDeToR
    MaTaDeToR

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Alex Empty Re: Alex

Post by MaTaDeToR 11th October 2017, 12:30 pm

Is someone literally taking the advantage of my innocence? It's true I've not complained about, Kite( someone who took this character approval case ), and I've waited for more than 2 weeks already! Now in order to remind some lazy admins( Sorry, but Kind of true ) to just have a glimpse on my humble Character topic, and start working on It I've posted this comment for. Sorry, if I hurt you in someway guys, but I've seen people applying after me, and just getting approved or having some kind of response within few days. I know my appeal could be wrong, but at least try to correct me with the numerous errors I've made or just tell me that you've already approved me, and lock the thread!
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 12th October 2017, 11:06 am

Good day. My name is Kite Wilhelm and I shall be the one who is grading your magic for the duration of this application. "Any corrections will be in this color."
    ""
    MaTaDeToR wrote:Name: Alex Haghiac
    Birthday: 03/08
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: Has dimples.

Personality: Alex, was left out in woods by his parents when he was just 3 months old, It was winter, and a polar bear adopted him, when It heard someone crying, It fed him, and taught him how to fight, literally Alex has always believed in something called magic, but he never knew how to use It. One day, When Alex returned after training in woods, he found his dad, the Polar Bear of course being surrounded by 3 beasts, trying to tear his dad apart, Alex cried, but he was reckless, and couldn't do anything. He started to cry a lot harder, and then somehow fire started to flow In It's one hand, and in the next It was frost, he literally killed all the beasts in anger in order to save his dad, but he was late. He cried, he starved, but he just couldn't understand what he should do. After sometime, he put the body of his dad, in grave, and buried him. Then he didn't even know how fire, and ice came out, but he decided to travel out in the world, as he was alone since then, he traveled a lot, and had a knowledge of some languages spoke by the people around, he learnt some during his journey, but one day he met a witch in a hut, he told her about the incident of Ice, and Fire. She told him that It's a part of his lineage, and moreover that he does posses a capability of owning a different magic than It. It's something special that he is blessed with. Then after some more time, she also told him that he is half-alive, being flabbergasted, he asked her "How, Miss?", She told him "Your soul was divided between you, and some unknown person, It indeed means that if someone will try to manipulate you through your soul, or would try to eat It, or kill It inside of you they will be failed! because they have to kill the counter part of your another soul as well which means even if they kill your soul, and somehow manage to eat It, You will be still breathing, and living thou you shall remember that if somebody found your counterpart, and killed you both, you will be no more.", Alex began to get more puzzled being around her, but well so far It seems true enough. Then his long journey finally came to an end as he finally understood how to use a magic, and he found his own "Heavenly Body Magic".  After that, Alex practiced a lot, and he started to use advantage of his lineage as well, and helped a lot of people. He had a dream to join a guild, and have a family. Soon after having an Immune body to Fire, Frost, and obviously no soul. He joined a guild, and started a new adventure. He used to do training daily, and had a dream to be the top mage ever. He has a friendly nature, and used to get well with everyone.
    "What you have above this point is is not what we look for that is a personality. It reads more like a history/background. Below this point is much closer to what we look for. Expand on it. if you have trouble look on other profiles or even look at mine to see what it should be more like. "
    After his pretty much past background, Alex is quite of a mature guy, he doesn't indulge in childish things, and make fun of others. He is pretty broadminded person, and straight of course. He doesn't make excuses, or make the conversations longer, He just says what he has to. He loves to encourage people up, and help them when they are in need to. Rather than that Alex love, to play magical football, but at the same time he doesn't know the rules,  at all, and don't even bother to understand those. That's why he always commits foul, and sits on the bench having a red card, but at some point he is really good in leader, quite of the leader type actually. But as usual he doesn't wants to get blamed for anything that might happened due to his decision, so he stays back, but whenever he advises, everyone likes It, but It's quite rare for him to do, so.

• Loves animals as he was grown around them
    • During his journey he made a friend, and learnt chess since then It's his fave                        
    • Likes to eat cheese a lot, no specify reason thou.

Dislikes:

• Hates beast and dogs since they killed his father
    • Hates to be around weird, drunk and odd people It makes him feel creepy
    • Hates people judging others when they can't make their-self better.

Motivations:

• Loves to see hard working people pretty much inspires him to do hard work
    • Whenever someone fails, and get's up near him, and tries again he finds It a motivation for him
    • When a person help other person, he feels motivated to do the same thing in future for others.

Fears:

• He fears hurting someone in a terrible away through their feelings
    • He wants to be an inspiration, and would fear if he would let anyone down( from there hopes
      towards him )
    • He is scared to lose someone which is pretty close to him that's why he would sacrificed himself.

General Appearance

Height: 5'8M
    Weight: 66
    Hair: Blue
    Eyes: Green
    Skin Tone: White
    Appearance: Wears Finger-less blue Gloves, with black jeans, black T-Shirt, and Black
    leather.
    Guild/Council

Guild: Sabertooth
    Tattoo: On left hand-above

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alex Gvf4gD8

Post by Guest 16th December 2017, 9:46 pm

Alex XEibTrW

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:50 pm