Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Something New (Private, JT)

Something New (Private, JT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something New (Private, JT)

Post by Guest 6th September 2017, 7:33 pm

Liam stared into the mans eyes again,it was almost as if he was in heaven when he looked into his eyes,He really shouldn't be thinking these things yet though,they just started the relationship so it would be bad to start thinking about this stuff,because at one point it could be heaven,but the next it could be like living in hell if the date went wrong.But he wanted to think one the more brighter side of it."Sure lets go out to the park,Maybe our companions can have some space to move around there,Since this is a bit cramped at least for my pets." He said Laughing a little.Takumi got up a moment later to pay for Liam's food,This was a kind act,but Liam really could've payed it himself."Hey you didn't have to do that,I'll buy something in return for that.Maybe a necklace?" He said smiling.He would probably get Takumi a blue necklace to remind Him of Liam.Liam walked with Takumi outside,the companions followed them as well,still arguing,almsot like they didn't hear Liam say anything.

Liam ran with Takumi out the restaurant,their hands still being held with each other,almsot like they were linked together,he never wanted to let go."I know this is a bit straightforward but... I love you" He said quickly before stopping to kiss Takumi's forehead.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 6th September 2017, 8:25 pm

"I just felt like paying! You don't need to do anything special for me!" Takumi said, blushing at how sweet Liam was. He loved that about Liam... he loved Liam. No, wait, why was he thinking of That?! It was only their first date! Ah... but Liam was somebody he knew he could love. He just didn't know if Liam was ready for it just yet.

However, his question was answered not long after that very thought went through his head. Liam said I love you to Him, and those 3 words shook his whole world. Liam.. loved Him? It was more than he dared hope for. "I love you too!" He finally cried as he launched himself at Liam, hooking his legs around his waist and his arms around Liam's neck. He kissed the other man once, gently, blushing as he did so because of how weird this must sound.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 7th September 2017, 8:16 pm

The blonde haired man jumped onto LIam latching onto him,a bit like how a sloth latches on to a tree,it was cute.Liam held Takumi up so he didn't fall."You Look cuter up close" He said laughing a bit.His face was a light pink,the color stayed whenever they were in the restaurant.Takumi had kissed him as well,so that could be a thing,it was a bit weird kissing already,and literally saying I love You on the first date.It was going quite well already,Liam had already had the urge to say i love you from the beggining,it was hard to hold it in.

Liam wanted this moment to last forever,and it could last forever,if he the date was going good."I'll buy you a necklace right now,How do you feel about it? I really don't mind buying you something either,It'll be a sapphire necklace,to remind you of me,whenever i'm not with you at the time." He said smiling,Some people crowded the 'couple',including Liam and Takumis Companions.They were oohing and awwing,Liam didn't really liek to have attention pointed towards him,but this was fine,because they were supporting Liam and Takumi's relationship,rather than stamping on it.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 8th September 2017, 5:48 am

Takumi tilted his head at Liam's comment, blushing all the way to the tips of his fox ears, but he lingered where he was, faces inches apart. He enjoyed every aspect of this. He wanted to stay like this for as long as possible, just spending time in Liam's company.  The two were drawing attention, but Takumi didn't even care any more. He just cared that he was here with Liam.

When Liam wanted to buy the necklace anyhow, and explained why, inwardly he swooned a bit at just how sweet Liam was being. "I-if you really want to do that..." he responded, kissing Liam gently again. It was weird, but he felt as if this was meant to be. He felt the desire to hold Liam and never let go, and he felt like he was flying every time their eyes met. In short, it was the happiest he had felt in a very long time. "You're too sweet sometimes..." He complained after he had broken away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 8th September 2017, 5:41 pm

Liam stared into Takumi's eyes,He had such beautiful blue eyes,they were the colors of sapphires.Liam thought about what he just said about buying jewelry for Takumi,it almost made it seem like he was proposing to Takumi already.Mostly because the way he described it,and plus it's jewelry and whatnot.He didn't really care though if it was to celebrate their relationship."We should make it to the park now huh?" He said laughing a bit.

"I can carry you to the park though,It'll be fine with me,as you're quite light" He said confidently,He kissed Takumi on the lips gently.He was happy being with Takumi,and never wanted to seperate,but why was he thinking this already? He should be thinking about some other stuff.Liam stroked Takumi's hair,it was soft and beautiful.But that's what made him special.Liam then moved onto rubbing his ears,it was almost like playing with a cat,it was cute.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 8th September 2017, 6:07 pm

Takumi smiled sweetly at Liam, his eyes lit up in that special way only Liam had ever been able to accomplish. Everything about this strange new relationship was beautiful and special, and he couldn't wait to spend all of his free time with Liam. Poor Liam would end up sick of him.

"Yes, let's go! While the others let off some steam we can just cuddle and talk on the grass or something." Said Takumi, blushing, but not stopping Liam from carrying him. He was so glad to have met somebody like Liam, and incredibly grateful Liam had accepted Takumi's asking him out so easily. He loved Liam so much already, which was crazy, because they barely knew each other. But regardless, Liam made him happy, and he loved Liam.

Post by Guest 8th September 2017, 8:45 pm

Liam and Takumi,and their companions of course,walked over to the park.It was a lovely area,some of it's main attractions were closed for re-building purposes,including the stage area,probably for some attractions at the town.But there was probably barely any attractions especially if it's from this town."Well.. How do you like it? We can lay on the grassy floor,while our companions wander around." He said,while he giggled,it was a bit random but yeah.

They could probably watch the clouds,and see what shapes they looked like,or they could just cuddle as Takumi suggested.Liam put Takumi back on his feet,he seemed to have enjoyed being carried by Liam though.Liam grabbed Takumi's hand and walked over to a tree,he then layed under the tree.It was a bit of a hot day so it made sense to go under the tree instead of just laying on the grassy area without any shade.Mona and Ignis were already having fun running around the decent sized park."What do you feel like doing..?" He said while he smirked.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 8th September 2017, 8:58 pm

"It's nice! Let's let the others have their fun, while we relax..." Takumi said, in response to Liam's question. After that, Liam set him down, gently of course, and they walked and laid down beneath the nearest tree. Takumi laid right up against Liam, his small body pressed up against Liam's larger one, a faint blush dusting his cheeks and a smile on his face.

"Well... I don't know what I want to do... what do you want to do?" Asked Takumi, snuggling up to Liam. He buried his face in Liam's chest like he had before, his small arms automatically reaching out and wrapping around the larger man. He looked up a minute later though to give Liam a lazy kiss, before hiding his face again.

Post by Guest 8th September 2017, 9:55 pm

Liam put his arms around Takumi,holding him in place so he didn't fall off Liam,Takumi was cute.Due to how tall Liam was He looked like he was a kid,that was laying against him,He was still cute though.He stroked his tail,Takumi's fur was so fluffy,he just had the desire to touch his tail,Even though that noise came out of Takumi's mouth whenever it was touched.

Being this close to Takumi,especially outside made him feel super hot.He did start sweating a bit,Maybe he should take off his parka,he was just wearing a green tank top anyways.He kissed Takumi on his forehead,but before he could try to kiss Takumi,he hid his face in Liam's chest.Liam blushed a little,He cheek turning a bit red.Why wouldn't he be blushing though,He's super close to Takumi,They just kiss from time to time as well."Maybe we could just continue to do this,Our companions seem to be having fun as well" Is what he said before giving a look towards Ignis and Mona.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 8th September 2017, 10:08 pm

As Liam stroked his tail Takumi couldn't help the moans that came tumbling out his mouth, or the wave of desire that immediately overwhelmed him. He wanted Liam to touch him more, to touch him even more... intimately. Takumi was bright red from embarrassment at himself and his own lack of control, even if it was a natural response to being touched there.

"I-I think I know w-what I w-what to do n-now... But we'd have to leave these guys here... Or give them money to go do something... a-ah it's a little embarrassing to say out loud." Takumi said, his response a bit stuttery from the stimulation of his tail being touched, as well as embarrassment.

Post by Guest 8th September 2017, 11:28 pm

He moved his hand from away from Takumi's tail and moved to his ears instead,they didn't seem that sensitive.If Takumi made this much noise they would draw way too much attention,and not good attention,They'd probably think they were doing something else Wink Wink. But anyways Takumi finally knew what he wanted to do,though he wanted it to keep it privately."Well where do you wanna go then,I mean i know i can leave Ignis and Mona here,they're always alone at home,so i think they'd be able to handle being alone together at the park. He asked quietly.It was a bit weird that he wanted to keep what he wanted to do a secret though.But Liam didn't question him.He thought up about all the places they could go to,Maybe they could just hide away in a restroom? Though that would be awkward,They could go to the jewelry store right now,and act like they were checking out the jewelry while talking about what Takumi wanted to do."Where should we go to..?" He asked.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 8th September 2017, 11:47 pm

Takumi was relieved when Liam's hand was moved away, for both their sakes. He wanted to be touched, of course, but not out in public. At the same time he wanted the hand back where it had been. "Liam, I don't think going straight to the store is best. This isn't something to discuss around other people. The inn I rented a room in is nearby, we can talk there."
    Said Takumi, before standing up, dragging Liam up with him by grabbing his hand and pulling the other man up.

The mage dragged Liam away, after a quick explanation to Coal and Wist, who were going to occupy the others as a favor to Takumi. As they walked through the streets Takumi would hold the other man's hand, squeezing tightly so they wouldn't be separated. After a while they would finally arrive at the inn, where Takumi would take them up to his room.

Post by Guest 9th September 2017, 12:10 am

Liam was a bit surprised to where this was going,Especially with this scenario.At this point he just now noticed what was probably going to happen.Liam sat on the bed,It was an ok bed,not too comfy but it was alright.He did try to pretend all of this was just nothing as something else was probably going to happen and not this.

He looked over at Takumi and pretended to be all stupid."Well what're we gonna do here?" He asked Takumi before his face turned into a light shade of red.It was hard for him to conceal his feelings as he probably knew what was going to happen,what did he expect he did stroke his tail,it probably aroused him.Why wouldn't it,he was already moaning as well when Liam touched his tail,so why wouldn't he have been aroused.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 9th September 2017, 12:26 am

Takumi didn't even answer Liam before he growled and threw the coat over his robe-like clothing off, moving over to Liam and kissing him a lot harder than he had before. "Its... your... fault... you know, ... for getting me all aroused like this..." Takumi panted in between kisses, his arousal painfully clear now.

He crawled into Liam's lap, kissing the living daylights out of the other man, his tail just begging to be touched in all its fluffy glory. He pulled Liam closer, his small body pressed close against Liam's own. He wanted this, and he wanted it badly, having been desperately aroused when Liam touched his tail. He wanted those strong hands touching him, holding him.

-Blacked Out for non PG-13 content-

Post by Guest 9th September 2017, 12:41 am

The blonde haired man acted alot more like a fox now,it was getting to Liam.The feeling was intense,it was hard to describe,but it was good."Well that's... a good thing then..." He said as Takumi kissed him.It was only their first date and this was already happening,It was a bit weird that Liam was surprised by this.Especially due to his perverted nature,which is probably why he even had the urge to touch Takumi's tail in the first place to hear all of that.

Takumi did get alot more  intimate with Liam at this point,His face flustered,he loved all of this,even though they were basically complete strangers.Though this was basically what a fox would do right? He was acting alot more 'Foxy'.They started to kiss a bit more roughly.He still full of energy though.

Black Out Time Due to Non Pg-13 content
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 9th September 2017, 8:36 am

Waking up next to Liam after it was all said and done, he had no regrets. He was a little sore, and a lot messy, but it had honestly been worth it. He loved Liam, and what they had done had been amazing, so it all worked out. Sleepily, the man snuggled up to Liam beneath the covers, and got ready to wake the other man up.

Slowly, he began tickling the other man to wake him up, they had to get cleaned up and go find their companions. He tickled everywhere he could think of, giggling childishly at himself for doing this, but also at whatever Liam's reaction would be when he woke up. "I love you, Liam."

Post by Guest 9th September 2017, 10:23 am

Liam was asleep,Even though Takumi had already been awake.The room was quite a mess,but so were Liam and Takumi.Takumi had tickled Liam in his sleep,Liam wasn't very ticklish,but still ended waking up and laughing a little.He was still half asleep though,mostly because his energy had been drained from the night.

"I.. love you... too.." He said a bit slowly,Probably due to the fact that he wasn't fully awake yet.They should start getting ready for the day though,because they did need to find their companions,especially since they just left them at the park.Liam jumped out of bed and stretched a bit."So who's gonna use the shower first..?" He asked while he picked up some stuff on the ground to put them back where they belong.He really wouldn't have minded cleaning all of this up,mostly because this was all due to his fault.If he hadn't aroused Takumi,none of this would've happened,but he had no regrets doing it anyways.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 9th September 2017, 11:08 am

"Liam, it'll go faster if we shower together, we've already seen each other naked so it's not like it matters..." said Takumi, getting up when Liam did. He began tidying up, having gone back to his godly form in the middle of the night. His long blond hair swished behind him as he moved around, picking things up as fast as he could. As he did that, he also picked up his clothes, which were strewn all over the place, crumpled from being thrown to the ground.

He was smiling gently as he picked everything up with Liam, his sapphire eyes warm and happy. He knew he loved this almost-stranger, and after last night he hoped they never broke up. Not just because last night had been amazing, but because it had confirmed his theory that he did in fact want to be with Liam for a very long time. He loved Liam so much, and they had just barely met. After they were done cleaning up the room, Takumi would walk up to Liam and hug him tight, just enjoying the company of his sweet and gentle lover.

Post by Guest 9th September 2017, 11:33 am

"You sure..? I can always wait,I mean not that i don't want to be with you or anything,Of course i want to be with you,but i just wanna make sure you're comfortable with it,and you're not forcing yourself to do this.And plus we're not in a rush or anything." He explained.He really didn't mind if he was going to take a shower with Takumi or just wait for Takumi,He really wanted to take a shower with Takumi,it's just he didn't know if Takumi was comfortable,even though they already had seen each other in the nude before.

He picked up his blue parka off the floor,It was not very dirty,he placed onto the bed.He fixed the bed,so the room didn't look like a wreck,especially since this was an inn after all.He picked up a small pouch on the ground as well,The pouch was the same color as his hair.It's where he stored all his celestial spirit keys.he had to make sure he never lost the pouch though,as he didn't want any of his celestial spirits to disappear from him.A couple seconds later Takumi walked up to Liam hugging him,He started to grin,He was happy being with Takumi,He never wanted the relationship to end,that's how happy he felt.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 9th September 2017, 11:46 am

Takumi laughed when Liam started asking if he was really okay with showering together, because of just how dumb it was. "Liam, if I cared we wouldn't have had sex, it'll be faster. Plus... I want to shower with you." Takumi said, blushing a bit. Even if they had done it, it was still a bit new and embarrassing to say out loud.

As he hugged Liam, the small man snuggled up close, grinning. He loved everything about this, so very much, and as he cuddled up to Liam he never wanted to let go. "I love you so much Liam, even though we just met. I've never felt like this in my entire life, and I hope it never stops."

Post by Guest 9th September 2017, 12:35 pm

Liam picked up Takumi,It was cute,almost as if he was carrying a kid.His face lit up and turned a bit red once he heard Takumi's reply."Didn'think that you want to take a shower with me,I have no clue why,i just had a feeling,but i ended up being wrong..?" He said quickly,before putting Takumi back on the ground."I love you way too much Takumi,I can't even explain it."

He grabbed his hand and walked towards the bathroom that was in the room.It was a pretty decent sized bathroom.He let go of Takumi and started to strip off his clothes,he took of his tanktop first of course,he just dropped it on the floor,he probably was going to pick it up later.He turned on the shower,and made the wtaer warm,as he knew Takumi wouldn't like showering in cold water.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 9th September 2017, 12:55 pm

When Liam picked him up Takumi blushed the tiniest bit, the redness getting darker when Liam said he loved Takumi. He still wasn't used to that, to somebody loving him. Nor was he used to loving somebody. But he didn't mind, because he felt amazing just being with Liam. Eventually, Liam set him down and they headed to the bathroom, to take their shower together.

Liam took off his tank top and began warming up the water, making Takumi blush a bit even though he had already seen Liam naked. After a minute of staring, he snapped out of it and stripped himself down, until he was just in his underwear, and took a deep breath. It was just a shower. He could do this. He loved Liam, and they'd already seen each other naked, so this was nothing, right?

Post by Guest 9th September 2017, 9:35 pm

He stripped off the rest of his clothing,His face was a bit red,it was only up to his underwear now.He was acting like it was their first time seeing each other in the nude,they literally have had intercourse already,there was basically nothing to be embarrassed about."Well Wanna test out the water first? It might be a tad bit cold or hot for you,I have no clue.I do want it to be the perfect temperature for you,Because i don't think you'd like to shower in cold water,like i do" He said chuckling a bit.

He started to think about what they were going to do after getting ready and grabbing their companions,maybe a farewell for now? If they were going to say bye today,it would probably be alright,as they'd still be able to contact each other.They probably should be much quicker,But their pets were probably fine,especially since they were all pretty much adults,except Mona,but she was fine,as she acted much wiser than a 5 year old cat.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 9th September 2017, 9:54 pm

When Liam asked if he wanted to test the water, Takumi simply nodded, slipping off his last article of clothing and steppinb in to the warm water. Warm water was a good thing for the sum god, and it was greatly appreciated that Liam had taken the time to think about him. Takumi could feel the water rinsing the grime from last night away, and deciding the shower was perfect, the man turned to pull his lover into the shower with him.

"You know Liam, before I was the sun god, I was an ice mage. I used to train by sleeping outside in blizzards, cold water is nothing." Takumi said, giving Liam just the slightest bit of insight into his past. He laughed as he reached for the soap so he could lather it all over and get rid of all the dirt. Things had gotten rather wild last night, so he had a lot to scrub.

Post by Guest 9th September 2017, 10:14 pm

Takumi already went into the shower,Liam took off his undergarments,but once he took a step towards the shower,Takumi had already pulled him in.The water was pretty warm,Almost a bit too warm for Liam,but he could probably deal with it.He pulled Takumi a bit closer to him,He gave a kiss to Takumi,but just a gentle kiss.Takumi was explaining how he was an ice mage and that cold water would do for him,Liam had a great idea of turning the shower water's temperature to make it much colder.He looked at Takumi and gave him a grin."Cold water is nothing eh..?" He said before turning the hot water all the way down,making it so it was just cold water.

He grabbed a spare soap bar that was located in one of the Bathroom cabinets the night before,and he brought it into the shower.He started to scrub his body,rubbing off all of the dirt and grime that he had gotten from last night.He was quite happy,he was able to take a shower with his lover,and have the temperature to a point where he was actually used to.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:49 pm