Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo]

Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Magic: Pandor's Vessel

Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] Empty Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo]

Post by Segodon 17th July 2017, 1:01 pm

Job Description

Gangting was travelling around, no idea where to go to. He rode his chariot town to town, clothed in his bronze armour and his crimson red cloak. "Where shall I got to now." Wondered Gangting out loud, one of the aurochs replied with a moo. Then he saw a board in the distance and when he was closer he read "Silent Cemetery." "Haven't I heard that name before? then he remembered. "That's where you have that guy who asks for souls of the undead isn't it, that place has living undead." Said Gangting out loud. He started thinking out loud of late, probably because he didn't have much social interaction. "Common guys." Said Gangting as he wiped the aurochs up. Their speed throttled up and they moved with a high speed over the road. I wonder if there are demons there.

They found a little house not much later. "Ho'ow now." Said Gangting has he rained in the oxes. He jumped off the chariot and proceeded to the house. It was an old building, there were cracks every where in the masonry and vines grew in abundance around the house. He walked to the door and carefully knocked at the door, it wouldn't have been the first time that he knocked a door out of its hinges. "Folk" Shouted Gangting, a bit too loud. "Sorry" He whispered after. The door went open with a lot of noise. "Hello? Who is there?" Said, a slender old man. "I'm Gangting and I've heard you buy the souls of the dead?" Said Gangting straight forward. "Yes, yes, I do." Said the old man "Do you got any?" "No, but I'm going to bring you some after my visit to the cemetery." Told Gangting. "Ah, good, good. I need at least 6 more souls for an alchemy product." Said the man. "Eh okay?" Said Gangting and he was off to the cemetery.

Gangting walked to the cemetery which was only a mile walk. He looked at the gate, the iron bar's were once painted dark green but now most of the paint had come loose and rust took its place. Vine's grew on the old brick walls surrounding the cemetery and at some places, there were gaps or broken pieces. He pushed against the gate which created a screeching noise. Soon after he heard a crackling noise of bones hitting bones. 10 dark skeletons appeared from the shades of the compound. He looked at them. "What a bummer, they don't look so strong." Said Gangting. One of the skeletons step forward and opened a black and white portal. two skeletons clad in armour appeared and charged at him. "Earth Demon's Pillars" Shouted Gangting as he jumped forward on the ground. Three pillars grew with high speed out of the ground. Throwing the two knights and the mage away. They stood back up. Gangting undid his cloak, which fell slowly on the ground. Gangting unsheathed his sword and shouted, "Common you're bastards, show me what you got!" As he charged at them.

Stats:
    Mana:100/100 Health:100/100 Stats: N/A

Spells:
    Spell:Earth Demon's Pillars- Abilities:N/A Cooldown:2-

Enemies

Weak:N/A Normal:0/2 Strong:0/10 Boss:N/A

OOC:
    WC:505 Post:1,2 Note: Deals double damage towards Darkness, Demon, and Undead type non-human beings.

Earth Demon's Pillars:

Last edited by berggeit2 on 20th July 2017, 3:03 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Segodon
    Theme:

Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] Sig_210
    Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Magic: Pandor's Vessel

Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] Empty Re: Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo]

Post by Segodon 19th July 2017, 4:46 am

Dice roll

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Segodon
    Theme:

Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] Sig_210
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] Empty Re: Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo]

Post by NPC 19th July 2017, 4:46 am

The member 'berggeit2' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] UtKyMUJ Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] MPfmPli Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] UtKyMUJ Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] UtKyMUJ Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] TV6mrb1 Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] TV6mrb1 Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] TV6mrb1 Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] UtKyMUJ Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] UtKyMUJ Undead EXP Farm! [Berggeit2][Solo] TV6mrb1

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:00 pm