Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Illusions and Truth

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Illusions and Truth Empty Illusions and Truth

Post by Oras Auro 26th June 2017, 10:05 am

Oras was low on cash at the moment and normally he wouldn't care.  Cloaked head to toe he peered through his mask's visor at the local jobs available.  At the moment there were only a few his level available.  Most of them were assignments that were posted by people who were too lazy to get off of their rears and get it done themselves.  As he looked through the assignments he spotted one that seemed to grant the cash he needed for another weeks worth of food.  He took the assignment and read it in more detail.  It seemed that whoever accepted this was to be a date with a pair of women.  The reason being that they were rude and thus didn't have many dates.  It also gave a bit of info as to why they might be like this.  With this info, Oras would be able to undo what they had become.

Oras checked who wrote this and turned around, making his way to this noble's house. Coincidentally the building wasn't very far from the gardens. He walked over to the building and knocked on the door, awaiting for a reply. The door opened up to reveal a butler. The man cocked an eyebrow upon seeing a cloaked figure at the door.

"How might I help you sir?" Oras pulled the post with one single motion, holding it out for the man to see. The butler took the post and then looked Oras up and down. However it was not his place to say anything at all. "Very well. Follow me then." Oras entered the building and followed the butler. The entire building was filled with decorations that Oras believed had no use at all. "I'll need you to wait in this room while I inform the master of your arrival." Oras nodded and leaned against the wall, not sitting in any of the chairs provided.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Illusions and Truth TEm5Pci

Illusions and Truth Empty Re: Illusions and Truth

Post by Guest 26th June 2017, 6:01 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ H Rank

A simple assignment was all that the youthful Bakedanuki needed in order to get back into the swing of things. Ever since her previous accident, she had been unwilling to take on tough jobs or tasks. The Onmyoji had scared the Guildmaster off, yes, but not for too long. She would take baby steps, and soon enough, would be out risking the dangerous tasks once again. In a way, was this one not already risky enough?

Two males were wanted, though Izayuki had an easy fix to that. They need not know what she really was, so long as the requirements of the task were met, after all. That was how the world of sorcerers worked. In order to get what you wanted, one needed at least a few tricks up their sleeves. It was an easy feat for a yokai, who was a part of the wizard world, whether the humans liked it or not. Heck, she even held the title of first Wizard Saint, sometimes better known as the top God of Ishval in the country of Fiore.

She could wave her title around in order to take the job and get the reward. However, why not use simpler means, which was often far easier, and kinder. The silver-furred eastern raccoon dog raced through the streets of Rose Garden, underfoot. She was comfortable in her true form, and was conserving her energy for the transformation she was about to make. Eventually, the tanuki reached the fancy manor of her client, and activated her shapeshifting, while not caring who was around to see. She took on the form of a young man, roughly of her own age or slightly older, with ginger hair and bright green eyes. Job form in a pocket, Izayuki knocked on the door shortly after it had already been closed.

The butler opened it once more, accepted the job paper, and left her with one other fellow, who apparently had chosen not to sit. Decided that she wanted to rest her legs after the scurry there, Izayuki slumped down into a seat rather ungracefully, still getting used to the masculine body. “Hiya~” he said, giving a friendly gesture of greeting to the other man in the room, while still getting used to the deeper voice. It was going to take some time for her to get used to this~

Location;; Rose Garden - Fancy Manor~
    Muse;; 9/10
    Word Count;; 395 // 900
    OOC;;
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 27th June 2017, 12:39 pm

Oras began to contemplate how he would go about this job.  Knowing that the girl's mother was dead he could work with this info, of course he would need a little more info.  If he asked the father certain questions and upon receiving honest answers, he could certainly gain some insight as to why the two might have turned into rude children.  Or rather, the more accurate reason.  However one side of the story would not at all be enough.  Oras would need to get the daughter's sides of the story as well.  This part would be a little more tricky and he could not prepare for this stage until he had a good idea of what these girls were like in person.  So he would simply start with the father.  He began to think about questions that would need to be answered:  What was the mother like.  What was the relationship between her and her daughters.  What was the relationship like between the mother and the father?  How did the mother die?  

Before he could contemplate any further however, he heard the front door open again, implying someone else was here.  Noting the lack of voices filling the halls he could only assume it was either a guest, or another wizard here to complete the assignment.  He heard the footsteps approach and watched through his visor as a man walked over and took the offer of sitting down.  Oras observed the man through the visor, not finding a single thing suspicious about him.  Which made him suspicious.  Nothing was perfect or completely pure.  The moment he sees something that appears to be perfectly fine, he suspects something.  This of course means that he's usually protective and cautious no matter where he goes.  Until he gains info he tends to stay on alert.

Up until the greeting he had made no movement.  No turning his head to watch the man, no twitch of a finger, no movement at all.  Upon being spoken to however he would reply with a slight nod, acknowledging this man's presence and words.  He was cautious, not rude after all.  The man appeared to have red hair, gold eyes, a wide smile, and very lax and casual clothing.  Whether or not he sought to befriend Oras, or simply learn the name of the person he'd be joining, or just to fill the air with conversation had yet to be seen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 27th June 2017, 1:49 pm

Elyx didn't know anything of the job. Due to his formalities and his calm nature, plus the fact that he was a composer and a musician known well in Fiore, he was given an invitation. Considering this was a ball, he dressed formally, but not so much. If were to lead an orchestra, he was not going to dress out of conduct. Considering he knew little about this orchestra, he was not going to try to make his own fancy designs. A simple sports jacket should suffice, and he would tend to the rest of his uniform with rentals if they offered such things. "So what pieces are you going to be composing anyways?" Shima asked lazily, the spirit lying in the air right beside him. Her casual attire being nothing more than a white Tee and a pair of denim shorts, not that she really needed clothes... Considering she was dead. The reason for her taking a physical form was beyond him.

"Conducting, not composing. But one of the pieces do belong to me." Elyx explained as he would comb his spiky hair forwards to prevent a mass amount from sticking upwards. "Hyoki's Concerto in B minor for 2 Violins, The Legend of Natsu Dragneel, and Serenade of the Saints." It was the Serenade that Elyx made, about a year ago. It was unfortunate how it did not gain as much ground as the rest of his pieces. But at least this one was present to the eyes of the consumers. Or, ears rather.

"Pfft. Who the hell is Natsu Dragneel?" Shima asked, rolling her eyes.

"As if I would know, looked him or her up, yet found nothing. I doubt they even existed in the first place. The composer says 'Based on a true story'." The brunette explained, finished with his hair before proceeding to walk out from Utopiasphere to the Rose Garden, where the task was located.

Post by Guest 4th July 2017, 10:23 am

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ H Rank

Being in the form of a man was becoming increasingly stranger and stranger. Izayuki began to have her doubts, though was certain that she could hold the transformation for as long as she needed, in order to complete the job. The other man in the room acknowledge her words with a nod, which was enough for her. Still, why so mysterious?

The Bakedanuki’s attention was diverted as she picked up the scent of another human nearby, a female. Green eyes peered towards an entrance into the sitting area, where a young lady wearing a bright blue dress, formal dress stood. What was this again… a dance, or a simple date? Izayuki had not bothered to do her research on the job, nor think twice on it. Things would play out, and the primary goal was to get the girls to be nicer young ladies. Did anything else matter? The manner of executing the task was hers to choose in the end.

Still, for now she could play around as only a youthful yokai could. Standing, the red-haired man bowed politely and formally, a perky grin on his face. “Why hello there, miss~” he greeted amiably. She approached, going out to meet her date, almost against her will, while her sister supposedly followed. Recalling a certain gesture, Izayuki reached out his hand, supposedly for a handshake. The girl at least had enough sense to take it, only to be met by the hand being guided up to meet the red-haired man’s lips in a formal fashion. “Lovely to meet you, m’lady,” he said with a warm smile and a flirtatious wink. “What might your name be?”

The blonde girl watched on, dumbfounded at the rather old fashioned actions of the ginger man. Her face flushed red with mild embarrassment at the gesture, which further agitated her. Pulling away, the girl responded abruptly. “Elizabeth,” she muttered unhappily, not daring to meet his green eyes with her own brilliant blue orbs. “I demand to know the name of my ‘date’ for the night,” she continued, her tone snarky and unfriendly. In response, Izayuki only dared to put up a finger to her lips, silencing her. “Now now, why ruin the fun? At the very least, you could say please, my dear~”

She seemed ready to protest, though was taken by surprise yet again as Izayuki lifted up his arm for her to take. “We mustn’t be late, you know. Shall we go~?” the Bakedanuki asked in a silky voice, still getting used to the deeper, masculine tone. However, the girl in the blue dress refused to take the extended arm, and simply walked alongside him begrudgingly, quickly taking the lead. In response, the guildmaster simply chuckled, and followed her out. In a magic carriage, they would arrive to a massive venue and beautiful ballroom, already quite full with fabulously-dressed couples.

Location;; From the Manor to the Ballroom~
    Muse;; 6/10
    Word Count;; 872 // 900
    OOC;;
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 4th July 2017, 8:37 pm

Oras observed as their two dates approached. One of them had a blue dress on and the other had a red dress.  He watched as the other man walked up to the first and preformed some rather outdated gestures of greeting.  Back in the day where women were seen lower than men and were supposed to give her hand to the man to kiss.  The woman was obviously disgusted and denied him the satisfaction.  Oras' impression on this man was that he simply wanted to take advantage of this job and cared nothing for these women at all, despite that they had their own lives and motivations.  As the man took his leave it was clear they would be traveling separately which Oras agreed to silently.  He very much disliked men like this.  Her sister watched the two walk off before looking painfully at her own date.

"And what would your name be?  Stalker?  Creep?"
    "Oras miss.  That's my name.  What might yours be?"  She scoffed in his direction.
    "I don't have to answer to someone like you."  Oras nodded.
    "Very well I'll just make up a name then."  He walked over to her but did not loom over, or stare at her.  He was rather relaxed and held himself well.  She opened her mouth to talk but Oras beat her to it. "No I won't ask you to take my arm.  I'm good at reading body language Karen."  She rolled her eyes at his poor attempt to pick a name and walked down the hall, not waiting for him to catch up.  The man whom Oras could only presume to be her father walked into the hall and sighed as he stood beside Oras.

"I apologize for her behavior.  As it says in the request form, they've been like this since their mother died."  Oras turns to look him in the eye, even though the father couldn't see his.
    "How did she die may I ask?  The info could prove vital to helping your daughter."  The man looked a bit surprised by this statement but nodded.
    "She was murdered.  We don't know who did it as there were no witnesses, but the weapon was clearly a knife."  Oras nodded.
    "Where on the body was she stabbed?"  The man began to show signs of anger.
    "Why does that matter?!"
    "Determining where she was struck will tell me if it was a professional, or someone desperate."  The father revealed shock at this statement, astonished at how much this man had thought about the subject.  It must be important then he thought.
    "...She was stabbed in the chest."  Oras nodded before turning and walking down the hallway.

With this information in hand, he would now reach his 'date' who was rightly upset at his tardiness, and walk alongside her out to the carriage. To be quite honest this was possibly the easiest interrogation he'd ever had.

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 6:36 pm