Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Breaking and Exiting[JOB/SOLO]

cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,425

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Breaking and Exiting[JOB/SOLO] Empty Breaking and Exiting[JOB/SOLO]

Post by cimbaman 1st April 2017, 12:30 am

JOB:
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Breaking and Exiting[JOB/SOLO] Empty Re: Breaking and Exiting[JOB/SOLO]

Post by cimbaman 1st April 2017, 12:32 am

Show me what you got!
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st April 2017, 12:32 am

The member 'cimbaman' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Breaking and Exiting[JOB/SOLO] WeakMonster
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 1st April 2017, 3:29 pm

Poom exited the building with a smile on his face, he had a passport. He was ready to travel, but first, he needed to go to Terra Ignis, the mountain where the guild Infinite Hydra is located.
    He didn't care so much for joining the guild, but he wanted to meet the man that fought Acnologia, Fire King.
    If I want to meet him, I need to be worth his time. I need to get stronger.
    Just as he finished saying that a big explosion was heard, and Poom starting going in that direction.
    I need to help them. thought Poom, while running.
    When he went there the wall of the building was completely blown, there were scorch marks on the edges, and there was a man lying on the ground. Poom went closer to see if the man was alive. Then out of nowhere another explosion happened in the building.
    This explosion prompt Poom to speed up, and in the rush, he glanced at the man and saw that he was breathing, which in turn made him happy.
    I must stop whoever did this. Justice must prevail. saying that made Poom's pupils contract, making them more focused. Poom was not aware of it.

WC:204/1500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 1st April 2017, 3:41 pm

Running through the building, Poom tried guessing where the other explosion could have happened. He was determined to stop whoever did this, but he was afraid.
    I need to stop them. Whoever they are I must stop them.  If I don't that what am I? Will my magic even work on them? Is it even back? I need to do this, I need to prove to myself I can do this. Poom said following an invisible way only he could see.
    When he got to the place of the explosion, the safe was open, chairs and the tables were overturned and there was another whole in the wall. Poom saw two men running with huge bags, from which jewels were spilling out.
    Without waiting a single minute Poom starting running towards them.
    Stop! Stop right there! Don't make me chase you. Poom said all these words, but he didn't really believe them, he was very scared.

WC:360/1500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 2nd April 2017, 1:37 am

The two men turned surprised that anyone followed them. One of the men gave the other his bag and pulled out a knife.
    The man was bald, with long bony fingers grasping the knife.
    There is no going back. FOR JUSTICE! Poom shouted while intensifying his running.
    The man was moving his knife from one hand to the other waiting for Poom to come. He had an evil smile, that made Poom even more uneasy.
    Not knowing what else to do Poom run into the man shoulder first, bashing the man. The impact threw the man almost two meters back, making him roll on the ground and when the rolling stopped he was lying on the ground unconscious.
    Are you guys really so weak? I expected more. I can do this. Poom was now full with confidence and continued running following the jewels, preparing for the fight with the other guy.

WC:511/1500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 2nd April 2017, 11:54 am

Following the jewels led Poom to a big boat. He hid behind some crates, trying not to be seen. In front of the boat there were men, Poom counted nine, including the man from before, who was talking to the rest of them.  Almost all of them were armed, some with knives, some with long swords. They were loading the bags on the boat. Poom knew he needed a plan to defeat them all, maybe splitting them up would work, but he was not sure how to do it.
    The men that were not loading the bags, took out their weapons and started walking in Poom's direction led by the man from before. Poom hoped they didn't see him, but he was not sure, so he retreated. While retreated he found a small alleyway.
    This is dark enough, I could hide here and maybe they will pass me so I could attack them from the back.
    Poom hid, and when 4 men passed he was ready for the attack.

WC:680/1500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 2nd April 2017, 1:03 pm

Guys, are you looking for me? said
    That is the guy. Attack him.
    One of the guys raised his long sword and started running towards Poom, but Poom was ready.
    Polygon:Gauntlets
    Poom's hands grew, forming into large blocky fists, surprise could be seen on the men's faces.
    It was already too late for the man with a long sword.
    Poom's left fist flew towards him, crashing hard against his chest causing him to fly behind hitting one of the other men, making them both fall. Both men lost their weapons and fell unconscious. Poom turned towards the two remaining men, and with a slight smile on his face started running fist first.
    Both men were scared, the man in front tried standing his ground, but his hands were shaking, making his sword shake even more. He raised his sword above his head, swung it trying to hit Poom, but missed.
    Moving only slightly Poom dodged the sword. Using his big right hand Poom grabbed the man and threw him to the side on the nearby wall, causing him to also fall unconscious.
    The only man left start pleading for his life. Poom just looked at him Justice must be served. and slaped him.

WC:883/1500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 2nd April 2017, 2:56 pm

After defeating 5 guys already Poom was full of confidence.
    I can do this. These men were extremely unskilled, I hope the rest are the same. said Poom.
    While returning he took one of the long swords, that were on the ground, in his left hand.
    Almost all of the bags were already on the ship when Poom was near it.
    Do you guys need help? Poom asked putting the sword on his shoulder.
    The sudden appearance of a man dressed in white with a long sword on his shoulder scared them.
    One of the men, closest to Poom, took out his knife.
    No help is needed. Move along, or I will kill you. just as the word came out of his mouth he realized that the man before him holds one of his companion's sword.
    This must be him, this is the guy. Kill him! he said.
    The rest of the men also took out their arms and started attacking Poom.

WC:1045/1500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 3rd April 2017, 8:15 am

Poom never held a sword before, he put a tight grip on the handle, awaiting the strike. He was sure that it wouldn't be hard to fight with it, so again he just charged the attackers.
    Poom swung his sword high above his head, trying to hit the man that was closest to him.
    The man moved only slightly, but enough to make Poom hit the ground and missing him.
    The recoil from the hit on the ground made Poom drop the sword, and flinch in pain. Poom felt the blade of a knife in his skin, the other men also attacked him.
    Poom retreated keeping his gaze on the men. He was afraid of their attacks, he was sure he bit more than he could chew, but he remembered his word from only a few minutes ago Justice must be served and was again prepared for the fight.
    The men were all moving slowly, they were trying to look more fierce than they actually were.

WC:1211/1500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 4th April 2017, 8:35 am

Looking Poom directly into the eyes, two of the five remaining thieves attacked with the knives, both trying to stab Poom.
    Instinctively, Poom put both his hands in front of himself
    Polygon: Sheld
    Blocking both attacks.
    He is a mage! Move the bags! one of the attacking men shouted gesturing to the man behind. The man furthest from Poom fixed his eye patch, rolled up his sleeves and started carrying the bags to the boat.
    Poom was flustered, he knew he needed to stop the eye path man but there were three more men between them.
    Justice must be served! said Poom, while moving his hand like he was grasping the air.

WC:1323/1500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 4th April 2017, 8:36 am

Polygon: Weapon - Sword
    Polygon: Weapon - Sword
    To the surprise of the men, a polygon sword appeared in Poom's hand.
    Justice must be served! Poom again shouted with dedication on his face. As the word left his mouth he lifted the sword above his head, taking the handle with both hands, and swung it down with all his might on the man in front of him.
    Thou somewhat prepared, the man held his knife to protect himself from the hit, but it was in vain. Poom's strength and the hardness of the sword were too much and almost crushed him to the ground.
    The other three men jumped to help their companion, by attacking Poom, but Poom swung the sword hitting all three of them.
    The impact of the swing had broken one man's long sword, sent the other man flying to the water and hit the third one in the face.

WC:1476/1500

Last edited by cimbaman on 4th April 2017, 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 4th April 2017, 11:52 am

On the dock only stood four men: two lying unconscious, one whimpering from fear and Poom with his sword slowly disappearing. The man in the water struggled to swim to shore.
    Poom was full of adrenalin, prepared to fight the man with an eye patch, but then saw that he had already transferred all the bags and was setting sail with the ship.
    The ship was already 10 meters from the edge of the dock when Poom was close.
    Ahahaha. Where is your justice now? I survived, and all the money is mine. the man taunted Poom. Poom just continued running and when he was near the edge he disappeared, deconstructing into many polygons.
    Teleport
    You were saying something said Poom while appearing on the ship.
    The eye patch man jumped back, trying to back up.
    Please spare me. I will give you half of the jewels. the man was crying.
    Justice must be served. repeated Poom.
    Now get us to shore.

When they got to shore, all nine men were tied and there were soldiers waiting.
    The man from the blown building was also there, and he gave Poom a reward for stopping the robbery.

WC:1672/1500
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 4th April 2017, 1:28 pm