Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hydro Arsonist Job Private

Pandora
    Pandora

Player 
    Guild : -
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hydro Arsonist Job Private  Empty Hydro Arsonist Job Private

Post by Pandora 13th February 2017, 4:36 pm

281 words

Link to Frey’s outfit: http://orig06.deviantart.net/e97e/f/2012/222/5/3/anime_girl_render_2_by_idolprincess-d5am0v3.png

Delicate tiny fingers worked on the tan ties that belonged to the short cropped combat boots of matching color which she would be wearing on her feet today. As she got towards the top of the footwear her hands moved to tuck down the fluffy top of her shoes, bending it outwards to reveal the white wool to the outside world. Honestly, it was a poor choice for a job! Those shoes were going to need to be washed badly by the time she returned tonight, but that was hardly of concern for the little princess, it was the concern of the servants in her mother’s castle, they would take care of everything once she was securely in bed tonight. Once she had her boots done the little girl stood up, brushing down her tiered short dress and walking over to the other side of her bed where the jacket she was to wear laid, sliding it on and buttoning it up.. “Silver, let's go, boy.” the wolf had been laying at the head of the child's large bed snoozing but he quickly leaped into action once Frey called upon him, springing from the bed and taking strides to be instantly following behind her towards their goal of Hargeon town.

“I’m Frey one of the mages you hired to take care of your problem.” and for about the fifth time this week or something you could clearly see the shock on the guard's faces when a little girl claimed she was the mage sent to help them! Obviously, she did not look like a battle worn mage, especially with long pink hair, fuchsia eyes and the clean cut way she was dressed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PandoraShadeShadow☂Seconday☂Tertiary☂Equipment☂

Hydro Arsonist Job Private  Tumblr_n7wtu3Hg4w1tfft79o1_500
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Hydro Arsonist Job Private  Empty Re: Hydro Arsonist Job Private

Post by The Lunatic 15th February 2017, 8:40 am

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    And well, today was the client’s lucky day it would seem, as they would be holding the company of not only one little girl, but a whopping two little girls! Technically, though, Yuzuki was by no means “little” in terms of years spent alive, but by appearance, one would assume she was no more than thirteen or fourteen at most. Such was the manner of the fey folk, and although the street rat only had a few trickles of the inhuman blood running in her veins, it was enough for her aging to have slowed so drastically that at the age of thirty-four, she still looked like a preteen.

Flicking the oversized spear over her shoulder, the street rat strode confidently through the streets, causing the crowd to part around her. A wrinkle of her nose, and Yuzuki marched right up to the guard and little girl, snapping out a crisp white sheet of paper that detailed she had signed up for the job. “So who am I supposed to work with? Please don’t make it some numbskulled idiot with no concept of how to fight again, will ya?” A silver streak of anger pulsed through her eyes, and despite her ragged, dirty appearance and rather odious aura hovering about her, there was something regal about this childish figure. As she looked about, searching for some semblance of her job partner-to-be, her gaze fell upon the head of fuchsia-hair besides her. Dismay gradually dawning upon her sooty features, the crescents of silver found the identical sheet which Frey held.

“Greeaaaat, I’m working with a shrimpy, huh?” A snort emanated from Yuzuki’s mouth, and the temptation to just give this all up rose within her mind. How was she going to do a job properly with some prissy kid?

»»-------------------------¤----------------------««

Gonna roll 5 in advance

298o/o 1838

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hydro Arsonist Job Private  TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th February 2017, 8:40 am

The member 'lavenderflower77' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Hydro Arsonist Job Private  WeakMonster Hydro Arsonist Job Private  WeakMonster Hydro Arsonist Job Private  WeakMonster Hydro Arsonist Job Private  WeakMonster Hydro Arsonist Job Private  NormalMonster
    Pandora
    Pandora

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 16th February 2017, 8:30 am

677 words total.

The guards were looking at her by now seemingly trying to find any reason to send her home due to not trusting a mere child would handle the task they had hired Frey for. Honestly? If they were so concerned about age it should have been a requirement on the job sheet it was their own fault if they were dissatisfied with the mage who was here to help them! One low cropped fuzzy boot scraped against the ground as she rolled her eyes slightly, pink optics holding this jaded expression as she shifted around slightly causing the wolf at her flank to grow uneasy. Now thing’s needed to be solved swiftly because Silver was prone to attacking thing’s when he was unnerved, much more protective and quicker to act than when he was calm. “If you cared about my age, you should have put it as a requirement on the job fools.” she would really like if they stopped wasting her time by looking at her like that, it was funny because she was four years younger than she looked due to her appearance being subtly linked to her magic power.

“It’s Princess, not Shrimpy and there are only two of us due to the guards over-caution.” Frey knew she could handle something like this on her own, especially with her companion. The other girl? Was secondary and frankly did not know her place in the world! However she couldn’t just kick the peasant from this job, so she had to find a way to keep this preteen from becoming troublesome to her. “So I’d appreciate it if you get your head into the job.” with that statement? A pair of drake like wings sprouted from the little girl's back tearing her dress in the process, of course, one of the castle servants would fix the damage later, so it was no concern of Rune’s, she just needed her wings to truly do this thing correctly. Even in tight spaces? The extensions offered her a slightly extended range of motion compared to when she did not have them. “Let's go, we have to get to the sewers!” she was kind of serious for a child, her eyes narrowed slightly as she started walking, clearly holding being called shrimp against the older girl. Of course, Frey was only four foot three, so she was kinda a shrimp

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 22nd February 2017, 1:54 am

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    A scowl grew over Yuzuki’s face. A pompous little brat, huh? She hated this sort of kid. “I’ll have you know that I do not consider myself as under anything, so thus calling you Princess as you put it would go against my beliefs.” Flipping her eyeballs upwards in their sockets, the semi-fey rolled her eyes, purposefully moving closer to the younger girl to give her an even closer taste of the reek that floating free from the street-worn clothing. “So, in order to stay true to my beliefs, as something the dear ol’ country of Fiore believes in, I reserve th’right to call you shrimpy,” she ended, leaning back against the spear. Ignoring the high-headed little comment about her head, Yuzuki would watch through half-lidded eyes as a pair of wings broke free of the child’s shoulders, tearing open the back of her dress. My, my, such a waste of fabric. Although she was tempted to rip the rest of it right off, the semi-fey had learned the hard way that such actions were not tolerated by the authorities of Fiore, and that they saw it as much different an act than what she reasoned.

While Yuzuki could feel her wings fading in and out of existence behind her, it appeared that the other non-human wasn’t about to fly either. Not wanting to lose sight of this kid and have her run off to do the whole job herself, the street rat would stay on the ground, spinning Katsuki around and around as she stepped. With the kid’s next statement? Yuzuki resisted an open laugh out loud. The sewers? This brat? Hah! Despite her efforts, a snicker escaped her mouth as they reached the familiar grate in the ground. Remembering a night a few years back where she had jumped in these for shelter from the police, the rat flicked it open with a gesture of the weapon, jumping in without a second comment.

Here, the light was dim. Barely a thing could be spotted in the gloom, Yuzuki’s eyes glimmering silver, cat-like in the sootiness. “The ol’ crim’nal should be in one of the waste tunnels; it’s where all of ‘em go,” she stated flatly, making her way down the slimed tunnels, eyes needing no light to continue ahead. How was the princess doing, now? It amused her to imagine how Frey would be acting.

Apologies for the wait

695o/o 1838

what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Pandora
    Pandora

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 8th March 2017, 3:23 pm

1107 words total

“I don’t really care about your beliefs, I am Princess and I won’t respond to anything else, it's the end of the discussion.” no one could tell Frey that she was not a true princess, even the immortal could die under the right conditions, her mother was the queen of death, the queen of everyone, and that made her princess of everything. Someone personally outwardly regarding this? Didn’t matter because even if someone denied the fact they could not outrun it, so she was still Princess and if this insane person insisted on calling her anything else it would be very hard for them to work together. Rune truly meant what she said about ignoring Yuzuki, every single breath of it was true and unaltered, the child was very good at tuning people out when she did not want to hear what they had to say to her. Although she did not understand the girl's problem at all, considering people would name dogs princess and call them such. Why should calling someone Princess be such an issue for the idiot she was going on this job with? The girl sighed, pulling her jacket down slightly as her wings flapped just often enough to keep her airborne, going through the tunnels without touching the sides or the bottom. It wasn’t that she cared about getting dirty but the female would prefer to not get her dress dirty if she could avoid doing such, the servants had to wash it either way but she couldn’t image how much harder it would be on them if she got it all messy.

Suddenly a hot jet of water shot up, just narrowly missing the earth user, her wings beating rapidly in her sudden need to dodge the sloppy move causing her to brush the wall. “Earth Dragon’s Claws!” her fingers flexed and branch like claws extended from them, both talons grazing the creature who had attacked her before seeing the other three and going for them as well, pulling back up to survey and see if anything else was around. Quickly she spotted the fire element and grumbled, her claws wouldn’t do much about it because they were wooden and it was made of fire. Hopefully, the idiot could beat a fire elemental even though she was too dim to call a princess by her title! Shaking thoughts from her head, Frey landed in the middle of her four opponents getting ready for her second strike, they would not be much of an issue for her so long as she kept on her toes

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 15th March 2017, 4:52 am

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    Pfffft. Who did she think she was, huh? Whether the little demon was actually a princess or not, Yuzuki most certainly would have none of it. Puffing out her cheeks in irritation, the semi-fey would consider the best course of action to take now. Her goal? To finish the job, and rankle the brat at the same time. A grin would crack upwards the corners of her mouth as she sifted through the ideas that were formulating in her mind, and for a while, she could ignore the waves of death and hatred that were directed at her from the smaller girl. Unfortunately, the girl seemed to not mind the stench and grime of the sewers quite as much as the semi-fey had hoped, and so she would have to come up with another idea, wouldn’t she? Gotta keep the trickster mindset – that was what she repeated to herself in a steady mantra of sorts.

That was, until a sudden jet of water would spurt upwards from the sewers, startling the both of them, it would seem to her eyes. Branch-like claws would suddenly burst from her fingers, and a call of attack slipped form her lips. A dragon-kin? These people? Oh god, please no. Groaning in dismay, Yuzuki recalled all her various encounters with those of this type, and everything fell into place. No wonder she was so pompous! It seemed to be a natural quality that came with slayer mages, wasn’t it? While they weren’t exactly completely human, it didn’t mean she couldn’t hate them, right? A snarl gripped her face as the familiar hatred slipped over her, and she would channel it into her magic. It wouldn’t be great if she killed a “princess” after all, hm? The water elementals would soon find themselves shredded up under the wooden claws of Frey’s magic, and Yuzuki looked about for something she could kill just as efficiently. Aha!

Following the child’s gaze, her silver eyes had fallen upon the form of a whirlwind of flame, dancing over the surface of the sewer. “Ohoho~ This’ll be fun!” With that exclamation, Yuzuki unleashed Katsuki from its place on her belt, letting the chains swirl into a fierce frenzy. Fighting earth’s pathetic little fire with the celestial fire of the moon would be no problem for her. Letting the tip of the spear scent out its prey in a clash of fey-smithed steel against fire, A myriad of threads would burst free from beneath the semi-fey’s sleeve. They wrapped themselves around both weapon and girl, and burst away into nothingness as a glow would start up around the two. There we go! Immediately, After the spear had done its work, Yuzuki herself dodged into the fight, sending a moonfired punch at the elemental. Katsuki would be spun towards her back, where her enhanced senses had captured the essence of a water elemental rising out, only for her to miss dodging a fireball from her former opponent. Crap! More focus was needed.

Apologies for the wait

1194o/o 1838

Pandora
    Pandora

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 28th March 2017, 7:38 am

1442 Of 1750 required words

It seemed the help that had been hired by the guards who could not take care of this problem, might be just as bad. Getting hurt before they even found what was causing all of this? Did not spell much success for the final fight and there was no way she would be failing at that battle, but for now she had to put more focus onto what happened to the idiot who refused to call her a princess. Even if the woman before her was way out of line, and did not know her place in this world, the job of royalty was to protect and nurture their subjects, so the little girl walked over to the fae her hair swaying behind her as she went. Frey lifted one of her branch taloned hands, setting it down onto the black haired brat, focusing her magic on channeling another spell even while she had her draconic claws activated. Using any other spell in combo with the massive talons? Was not easy in the least since they were a new extension of her body and not one at the same time. “Don’t freak out.” she spoke the words, but it was clear she was only doing it because she didn’t want any complications. “Earth Dragons Body.” as far as the little girl knew? It was odd for slayer’s to have healing spells considering the normally destructive nature of their magic, but before she had been a slayer she had been a support mage and sometimes she managed to find ways to do it with her slayer magic, this spell was one of those. Quickly, Yuzuki would be healed for D rank damage, some of the burns likely healed over from where she had been struck by the fireball.

After she had healed the other woman? Frey turned without a single word, continuing down the path of the tunnel so they could find the opponent they had been sent here to face and end this mission soon.

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 19th April 2017, 5:51 am

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    While Frey might have found Yuzuki’s situation worrisome and in need of support, the semi-fey barely even noticed the blow, recovering quickly. It was a side effect of her magic, a thing of both advantage and weakness. The madness of moonlight was something that affected all animals, fey creatures included. She was not an exception from the lunacy that would begin to seep into her mind as she let the moon’s energy course through her body, and her senses were dullened, yet heightened in a strangely disconnected way. So, when the girl came over with those claws extended towards the tsunshun, Yuzuki instinctively flinched and held up her moon-charged fingertips in case she needed to attack. Yet, the child’s mannerisms didn’t hold any more hostility than before, and soon a healing spell would be set over the semi-fey. Irritated, Yuzuki sprang lithely up to her feet in embarrassment and anger. “Jeezus brat, great to know you care so much ‘bout me, but it’s rather idiotic healing someone over so small a scratch as this, don’t you think?” Not a single trace of gratitude could be detected in her behavior, the semi-fey even more hostile now, feeling belittled and looked down upon by a mere child…!

Following Frey disgruntledly, they continued downwards through the sewers, searching for who knows what. There was naught but a slight grey hue in the air for light, yet the surfaces were rocky, and Yuzuki’s eyes sharp. She moved quickly and efficiently, looking out for any trace of what might be behind the sudden attack before. And suddenly, her searching would be rewarded by a sudden flicker of light down one of the side tunnels, with a soft, childish giggle emanating from within. Silver eyes narrowed, cat-like in the gloom, and she would gesture vaguely in that direction to this “princess” of a partner. “After you, yer majester’,” the woman mocked, showing her teeth in an approximation of a grin. Already, she could feel the edges of a decent-sized magical signature. This ‘un wasn’t going to be going down easily, that was for certain. There was a sneaking suspicion that the lunar mage had that this person might very well be behind the attack earlier…

Summoned the boss

1563o/o 1838

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 2:24 pm