Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

What A Grassy Problem (Job/Solo)

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Zodiac Charm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

What A Grassy Problem (Job/Solo) - Page 2 Empty Re: What A Grassy Problem (Job/Solo)

Post by popcutefrenzy 11th February 2017, 6:19 pm

"Why did this happen?" She asked herself why can she just be a strong independent person who can fend for herself. She's really worried of Mei as she tries to hug her charm while crying throughout the night.

Morning has come with the sight of the beautiful sunshine that pass through the window. "I need to know her condition." She said with worries on how will she be able to get in touch with Mei. "I know how, I'll summon Uri." She hold Uri's charms and enchants, "Open, Realm of the pig, Uri!" Uri then appears from a portal while sleeping. "Really." She tries to wake up Uri but she only gave Ophelia an oink and snore. She became depressed and returns her to her world. "I wouldn't be able to know her condition at this state. I'll just hope she'll be ok." She then rushed downstairs and saw nothing unusual in the field today. It seems like all of the monsters has been abolished but her thoughts have been diminished when she sensed that something is still hiding deep in the abyss. She then talked to everyone to inform them of what's currently the condition of the village. She then returned to the inn to finish the day off.

Word Length: 210

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed: 5
    Jobs In Progress: None

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

What A Grassy Problem (Job/Solo) - Page 2 Empty Re: What A Grassy Problem (Job/Solo)

Post by popcutefrenzy 11th February 2017, 6:22 pm

Roll :3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th February 2017, 6:22 pm

The member 'popcutefrenzy' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    What A Grassy Problem (Job/Solo) - Page 2 Boss
    popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 11th February 2017, 6:47 pm

The village is filled with dark-ish aura. A thing that covered the sky with dark mood. A sinister feeling filled each and every nook and cranny of the village leaving not a single place with darkness. "Where is the wizard!" It asked all of the villagers with raging eyes of power which caused them to stun upon their feet. "Are you looking for me?" She pose to the person in an intimidating and cute way. "Hahahaha of all the person in Fiore, all of you hired a brat?" Ophelia suddenly got angry which initially enlarged her whip as she used it to hit the dark wizard. "Who's the brat now?" Ophelia intimidates the person again. "Hmm it's seems to be that your not an ordinary wizard." The man then laughs, "Your puny power is unmatched by my extraordinary abilities brat." Ophelia got annoyed again and tries to hit the man but it only dodged the hit. "Now it's my turn." The man developed a magic circle that's too dark to see until Ophelia knows what his going to do as she attempts to dodge the attack. Though her attempts to escape the wrath of the dark wizard but she got hit as she felt her limbs getting jellied.

Word Length: 208

Stats:

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 11th February 2017, 7:04 pm

"I can't even move!" She worriedly tries to wriggle in hope to crawl from the grassy field. "Hahaha poor thing." The man laughs and repeatedly mocks Ophelia which made her really angry. "You think I'm defenseless with this thing, then your'e wrong." Ophelia grabbed her charm and Opened Usa's realm which made her pass through the human realm. "Hmm servant thanks for bowing for my greatness and royalty." Usa thinks that Ophelia was bowing before her. "Do you really think I'll be able to bow before you in this condition!" Usa and Ophelia then argues, leaving the man out of his existence. "Would you stop that?" The angry man got impatient as he tries to charge a spell to hit them both. "Usa follow in my commands ok?" Usa nods. "Your not gonna do that on my sir!" Ophelia's whip entangles the man so tight that it wasn't be able to move. "Now Usa do your thing!" Usa then jumps in the air as she charge her right foot. While Usa was charging her magic, Ophelia's mind was empowered when she remembers how her spirits take care of her when she was a kid specially when they were once owned by her father. "Old days." She had her happy thoughts of the past which lit her persistence even further.

Word Length: 219

Stats:

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 11th February 2017, 7:22 pm

"I truly miss them." She have her thoughts clear as her mind have focused on the target. "Go Usa!" Usa then nods. "Yes servant!" She then land a hit on the man which rendered it to go and get knock back. "Yes! thanks a lot Usa." Usa then replied, "Yes my servant now be a good girl and call me on important duties only!" Usa then vanish which made Ophelia a bit annoyed."Do you think this is not important!" she protests but Usa already vanished. "Her limbs felt better again which rendered her to move and use her wand to hit the man but it noticed that she have moved already which made him summon a darkness that rendered Ophelia unable to see anything. "This is bad." Ophelia worriedly survey her surroundings as she suddenly hear voices in her head. "Why Ophelia, why did you let me suffer?" Ophelia recognized the voice as it sounded similar to Mei's voice. "I didn't Mei!" Ophelia begun to cry as she remembered the events that have happened on that very day. "Your too weak to consider yourself a wizard! Your a disgrace to your father!" The words kept on repeating and repeating again and again.

Word Length: 202

Stats:

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 11th February 2017, 7:38 pm

"I know who's Mei is! She's not what you are expressing to me right now!" The man just laughs around Ophelia. "Or is it?" Ophelia's face is already filled with tears. "I know that she's my nanny!" Ophelia suddenly summons Nyaa which made her gain advantage. "You'll never make me change my relations from the ones that guided me from the start! I'm strong in my own way! Your just an illusion!" The voices suddenly disappeared. "Go Nyaa!" Nyaa's eyes got widen as she turns her vision to track the dark wizard. "Target locked on!" Nyaa rushed her way to the man yelling, "Ophelia back me up!" Ophelia's entire perspective suddenly increased as she listen carefully on where they are at. "Consecutive strikes!" Nyaa yelled which made Ophelia hit in that direction which made it land on the man. "First strike, second strike, third strike, fourth strike, fifth strike, and sixth strike!" Cuts can be seen from the man but the darkness disables them from seeing the current condition of the man. "Ha!" Ophelia also consecutively striking the man from behind again and again which made it scream in pain. "I'll never let you get away from this." Ophelia angrily continued on hitting the man.

Word Length: 205

Stats:

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 11th February 2017, 7:57 pm

"What is happening to me. I'm not like this." Ophelia suddenly stopped as her wand returned to normal. "I'm giving you another chance sir give up or be hurt." The man stood up and said I gave up. The man then raised his hands and say, "darkness will be embed to you!" The man kicks Ophelia to the ground as when Nyaa was about to attack him she suddenly vanished. "I can't let you take on that guy Nyaa, I don't want you to get hurt even further. "Well well well, your kitty cat is now gone how will you defend yourself then?" Ophelia said, "I can rely on myself to do that!" Ophelia then focused on her sights and insights to help herself defeat her enemy when she suddenly heard a voice. "Do you really care about your guild's name?" Ophelia then replied, "Who's speaking?" The man looks like Adere "Ophelia you are a disgrace in the name of Infinity Hydra!" Ophelia shakes her head. "No no no Adere you believed on me on what I am capable of." Ophelia protests. "A weakling like you would never be able to defeat the dark guilds, your'e just an accessory in this guild! your nothing but a garbage."Ophelia's thoughts have come to her. "Am I really a weak wizard? Will I be able to fend for myself. I just don't know."

Word Length: 230

Stats:

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 11th February 2017, 8:17 pm

"I wish my guild mates are here." Tears begun to flow from her eyes as she hold this intense feeling inside of her. "Is that what all you can do? Cry and cry?" She saw someone emerged. "Zeno and Tito?" Ophelia stood up from her feet. "Yeah yeah Ophelia your a crybaby and no one cares about you. Tito and I are gonna get marry so get lost!" Ophelia's face got turned into a piece of tomato as she wants to be the one who's gonna marry Tito. The two person vanished as she saw another familiar face. "Raito?" Ophelia assumed another illusion but this time this illusion is really looking mad towards her. "Ophelia your really weak, leaving me in the forest without any scratch won't make you a real wizard. Your just a disgrace of Fiore. Your'e just a piece of thrash." Ophelia was already crying as she can't handle the words that they are saying towards her. "I'm not a weakling!" Ophelia screams again and again trying to get away from the illusion that kept on appearing in front of her.

Meanwhile the villagers gathered around watching the fight cheering for Ophelia. "Ophelia you can do it!" Ophelia then diminished all of her fears as the illusions disappears.

Word Length: 211

Stats:

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 11th February 2017, 8:28 pm

"Grr this people are annoying how about a gave them a taste of dark magic." Ophelia heard what he said and immediately looks for him in the darkness. "Oh Ophelia your really weak for a wizard how about I give you a taste of this!" His feet glows darkly and a direct hit have caused Ophelia to get launch into one of the villagers' house. "How weak, whose next then?" The folks got scared but a yell from one of the house have liven them. "Go Ophelia we're counting on you!" Ophelia emerge from the house with an immense strength flowing to her veins and without any doubts she quickly engaged the man in a rush. "Ha!" Ophelia jumped really high which made all of the people in the field shock on what they have seen. As if it was their first time seeing a girl with an immeasurable strength. "Raahhh." The sound of a beast has emerged from Ophelia's growl which made the man really scared as Ophelia directly slams her shovel on the man. However the man manage to avoid the attack saying "It's no good when you can't hit hahaha" Ophelia smirks as the man saw that she is just behind of him. "Whose the one who can't hit now." Ophelia slammed her shovel which made the man slam the ground making him unconscious.

Word Length: 228

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by popcutefrenzy 11th February 2017, 8:39 pm

"You should'n mess with the townspeople here as long as I'm here." The villagers rejoice and grab Ophelia and tossed her in the air saying. "Ophelia!" repeatedly. The villagers held a fiesta to celebrate the defeat of the dark wizard and the field was filled with the happiness from the activities they engaged in their village. Ophelia then thanked the villagers and goes back to the inn to pack her thing up. "I'll truly miss this place though." She hugged all the villagers as they all cried for he departure. "I'll never forget all of you!." She said as she left the village with a smile that the villagers would probably forget. The day was once again great for Ophelia as she returned to Magnolia to buy some treats that she would send to the kind people of Beanstalk village. As she returned to her house, she happily greet her parents and goes and enters her room. "What a good day is it." Ophelia wrote in her diary the things she have encountered and the experiences that she would never forget. "Thank you Beanstalk village I wish you'll be able to flourish as a town. Thank you for the hospitality that you gave to me, love and signed by Ophelia." As she sends it to the mailman in hopes that they would be able to receive it.

Word Length: 227

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:40 pm