Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved)

Post by NPC 16th February 2013, 4:52 pm

The member 'Daemon Spade' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Block Dice' :
     Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Block  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 FailedBlock  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Block  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Block

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
     Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Attack  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Attack  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Miss  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Attack  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Attack  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Attack

--------------------------------

#3 'Damage Dice' :
     Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Attack  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Attack  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Attack  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Miss  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Attack  Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Attack

Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved)

Post by Guest 16th February 2013, 5:11 pm

Sloth flew back down. Her wings disappeared as she looked at the body of the Rk. Whats going on here? she heard someone yell. A group of 10 Rk members walked into the arena. one of them looked at the rune knights body. Daemon! what did you do to him! he shouted at her. Damn it, i dont have time for this. and with that, her body turned into a flurry of purple Rune letters, and she drifted off back to base. I might have not been able to get a Magic council member, but i got one of there stronger Rks. she smirked.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 16th February 2013, 5:21 pm

Before Daemon fuly lost concuisness he grabed onto The maiden leg and was teleported back to her base. As Daemo arivied at the base his body fell to the floor with a slight thud completely knocking him out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg

Post by Guest 16th February 2013, 5:27 pm

*thud* Sloth looked down. Oh f*** she cursed. This is not good... not good I took a RUNE KNIGHT TO BASE! she shouted in frustration, followed by a light bulb going off in her head. Wait a minute... i captured a Rune Knight. when master gets here he is going to flip. She said lifting up the Rune Knight. She remembered seeing the dungeon. She took him there. She gave him a cellar with only 1 window. She genitally laid him on the ground and chaind his hands to the wall.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 16th February 2013, 5:34 pm

( we should move this to The shadow base and my character left arm is kinda like automail but a thousand times more sturdy . ) Daemon remained asleep until the moon began to rise. He groaned deeply as he tried to rub his head with his clawed left arm , but noticed that his hands were chained to the wall and quickly noticed that his surrounding had completely changed. "Where am I ?" He asked himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daemon vs Sloth (spectators allowed, just cant get involved) - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Post by Guest 16th February 2013, 6:03 pm

the dungeon. This is Shadow Wings base. For some idiot reason of yours you decided to grab onto my leg before i flew back. Not smart. she began to sharpen her sword. That wasn't very smart of you. I almost killed you. I actually considered it but a few of your Rk friends butted in. she said. She looked up. Realizing that he was almost almost at max conciseness. She raised her hand. I'm sorry, but i have to do this again. the word appeared. "FEAR", and shot at Daemon, striking him in the chest. Just close your eyes and think happy thoughts... she told him.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 16th February 2013, 6:14 pm

As she hit him in the chest Daemon smirked slightly and asked . "Do you count?" He then fell into a rather painfully induced sleep.

Post by Guest 17th February 2013, 7:37 pm

Sloth flipped her hair back. She had just finished sharpening her sword. Well now i'm bored... she told herself. then she remembered something. Divia! she shouted. The spirit flew out of the walls. WHAT! she snapped. Divia was her spirit. Not "hers", like the one that was supposed to be in her body, but the one assigned to her. Master Shen gave her one so that she could communicate with him and other members telepathically, well, if they got other members. keep me company? she asked it. It looked at her. Fine. Divia said landing onto the floor.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 17th February 2013, 7:43 pm

As night began to fall Daemon slowly began to wake up, as Daemon became more aware of his surrounding the first thing that went through his mind that tonght was a new moon and his powers would be unaceesible during this time. "Damnit I can't even heal tonight." He said as he looked up at the starfilled sky through the celler window.

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 7:39 pm