Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

This is What I Am???

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: LOCKED
    Third Magic:

This is What I Am??? Empty This is What I Am???

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 23rd January 2017, 10:10 am

He walked down the path towards the town, chewing on his lightning charred small stick about the size of a cigarette. He was here on more of a serious note than he usually carried about himself. This new lightning confused him, and he needed to know more. He figured, where better to go than the place that is all about magical history?
    "Slaying Thunder," he said to himself, remembering the last words he heard from the demon. Someone here might be able to explain to him what happened. The wind was fair, the sun's rays warm against his skin. Today was a nice day for this. Maybe he would find what he was looking for, he thought, today just feels right.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This is What I Am??? CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

This is What I Am??? Asmpgx10

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:30 pm