Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Where the hell am I? [Tiramisu]

Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Breaker
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where the hell am I? [Tiramisu] Empty Where the hell am I? [Tiramisu]

Post by Nazaki 22nd January 2017, 2:22 pm

Where the hell am I? [Tiramisu] Renji%2Babarai3

"What a shame." His scythe on his back as he walked deeper into the tavern of Infinity Hydra. There was nobody here. Knux and all his other friends were nowhere to be found. Did all the legends leave? What the hell did Ardere do? There must be a reason that everyone he cared about wasn't here. He looked everywhere - even in that garage area where the ships and shit were. After nearly a year he came back to nothing. Maybe he shouldn't have left in the first place. Though there were members in the guild tavern, none of them were of any importance to him and he really didn't feel like making a whole bunch of new friends. With a sigh he stood in the middle of the large area, looking around with a nonchalant face as everyone ate and spoke to each other. Z couldn't help it, he felt lost in a place that was supposed to be his home. Nobody here knew him, it was like joining Infinity Hydra all over again. "YO?! CAN ANY OF YOU MOOKS TELL ME WHERE THE HELL ARDERE IS?! Yep, that was him. He really didn't care how anybody felt for being called a mook. The Infinity Hydra he knew would just all turn and yell offensive things back to him. Of course this would only be an act of tough love, something that these members didn't share. The members turned and looked at him before saying absolutely nothing. They probably wondered who he was, so Z introduced himself. "My name is Nazaki Hanmaru. You all looking at me like there's somethin' on my face. I asked for Ardere..." With an attitude he waited for someone to stop being dumb and answer his question.

Last edited by Nazaki on 22nd January 2017, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Where the hell am I? [Tiramisu] Thumb-1920-120122
    "Well, what are you waiting for...Guest?"
    The Mage | The Magic | The Arsenal
    Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Mentor : Aiyana
    Experience : 706.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Katana of the Fire Maiden
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer (Lacrima)
    Third Skill:

Where the hell am I? [Tiramisu] Empty Re: Where the hell am I? [Tiramisu]

Post by Tiramisu 22nd January 2017, 2:38 pm

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

”I regret to inform you, but there is something on your face, sir.” A female voice could be heard behind the male as the sound of boots invaded the area. The walking was a slow one, but she didn’t mind, she really wasn’t the type to rush into situations so for her to speak up when nobody else did, was really surprising. This was the shrine maiden that merely observes situations before she spoke in her feminine voice. Not that she minded of course because he really could cause some sort of ruckus if nobody replied, that, and the guild was giving out the most awkwardest atmosphere.

Finally walking in front of him, she smiled softly, brushing all her long hair to the side before she spoke up once more. “You have a nose, eyes, eyebrows and a mouth.” She spoke with elegance, however, that came with a hint of sarcasm, something she also rarely done. When she was sarcastic back at the shrine when it was still alive and kickin’, her father would scold her if she even poured out an ounce of sarcasm. She just guessed it was the way of the shrine maiden.

“And to answer your question, I do not know myself. I am pretty sure that he is busy, however.” She admitted, she was pretty sure he was busy since he wasn’t in the very same room. Biting her lower lip however she looked down and sighed. “I do apologise if I sound rude, but I do believe that I have never seen you before.” She said, speaking with such elegance as always.
    HP - 100||MP - 100%
    Words: --
    Notes:
    TRUE FLAME OF TRANQUILITY
    MADE BY ★MEULK

_____________________________________________________________________________________

||Misayo Oshiro, The Fire Maiden||
    Where the hell am I? [Tiramisu] 8beSf8u
    ||Basics||Magic||Akemi, pet||Theme||Battle Theme
    ||D: 3||C: 1||B: 0||A: 0||S: 0||SS: 0||

Random Person: Oh, so what magic do you use??
    Misayo: Fire... on a steeeeeeeeeeeeek
    Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nazaki 22nd January 2017, 3:43 pm

"Huh?" Zaki turned around to see who would be the only person to answer him. Obviously she was a woman, her voice was soft and gentle and reminded him of Tyriel, but he knew it wasn't his old friend. As his eyes connected with the stranger she walked around to stand directly in front of him, his eyes following her entire body as she moved from one place to the next instantly. Was there really something on his face? Quickly he used his hand to stroke his cheeks and the rest of his face, searching for whatever decided to invade his skin before the little woman spoke once more. Her smile nearly made even Nazaki smile, though he refrained from doing so. It was safe to say that the Hanmaru was a bit of a tsundere but he was glad that someone who wasn't an idiot spoke to him. Apparently there was nothing actually on his face... The girl's sarcasm was evident once she pointed out his nose, mouth and ears. Nazaki smirked slightly, releasing a small chuckle before responding. "Very funny little lady." That was her nickname until he found out her given name and even then "Little Lady" suited her. She was respectful and much shorter than he was. She went on to say that Ardere wasn't around and she had no idea where he was. She did assume, however, that he was busy. Typical him. He was always busy. "Guess I'll just have to catch him another time then."

He sighed as the girl looked towards the floor. An apology was given in case she came off rudely and said that she didn't know who Nazaki was. She wasn't to blame, it was own fault for being a stranger to the guild for so long. Z used his right hand to gently lift her head up using her chin, then spoke softly with a sincere smile. "Don't apologize, you did nothin' wrong. I've been away for almost a year so I don't expect anybody to know who I am." He rubbed the back of his head as he blushed lightly, mostly because he was a bit embarrassed that she felt bad when it wasn't her fault. Such a humble female, she probably just couldn't help it. "Anyway, what's your name?" The people in the Tavern seemed to have gone back to what they were doing before he came inside, ignoring his presence and the conversation he was having with this girl.

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tiramisu 22nd January 2017, 6:10 pm

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

When the female first made her appearance. It seemed that the male was confused… why?? She didn’t know and she would prefer not to find out, she knew that he wanted Ardere, but she didn’t know anything else involving his true intentions, which is fine, because he doesn’t know hers either. Being one of the newer members was very difficult, everyone else was definitely far more superior than her and here she was trying to make a living by becoming a mage with some magic that she hardly knows how to control fully.

There was a few words exchanged during the conversation, one was her being called little lady, which was a shame because she thought she was pretty average with her height for her age. The other was when she apologised and looked down in front of the man that she was conversing with. In return, he tilted up her chin ever so slightly to speak to her. She didn’t know what to do at that time.

“Ah, urm, my name is Misayo. Misayo Oshiro to be exact.” Misayo answered accordingly, “It is a pleasure to meet you, good sir. I do hope we get to be good friends in the future.”
    HP - 100||MP - 100%
    Words: --
    Notes:
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nazaki 22nd January 2017, 8:20 pm

"Nice to meet you Misayo, I'm Nazaki Hanmaru. Anybody apart of this guild is already family." His soft voice now emanating a slightly stern tone, it was hard for him to keep the sweet tone for too long. With his right hand he patted Misayo lightly on her shoulder. "So when did you join Infinity Hydra?" He asked before making a face. It was safe to say that Misayo would probably be his only "friend" in the entire world now that none of his former friends were here. Not that he needed any friends but she was the only one who spoke to him. Z didn't know a lot about this young and beautiful girl, but he was sure that she was probably the nicest person in here. As he asked her the question he also slowly began moving towards the front of the tavern where the bar was, never letting his eyes leave hers, treating her with utmost respect. Finally being twenty one, he was able to drink though he wasn't sure how old this woman was so whether or not she drank was up to her. Zaki was gone for far too long without alcohol in his system, what he needed was some warm sake and a massage. Hopefully Misayo would continue the conversation as they walked, especially since he was interested in her. Occasionally his eyes shifted to her chest, he couldn't help but glance at her busty beauty but tried hard so it wasn't too obvious that he was looking, Z didn't want to get on her bad side. Woman tend to go crazy when men appreciate their body parts and the last thing on his mind right now was sex... well maybe not the last thing but it really wasn't anything he was trying to get from her.

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tiramisu 24th January 2017, 6:32 am

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

Misayo felt very happy to already be welcomed into Infinity Hydra and even gave out a motion of thanks to Nazaki, someone who hasn’t been been there for a very long time himself. She felt some sort of comfort to know about such a thing and she was very happy to be there already. She could most certainly get used to this sort of atmosphere, she grew up with a solitary lifestyle and being in Infinity Hydra was a major change of scenery, not in terms of the layout, but in terms of the atmosphere.

Having her shoulder patted lightly, she was then asked when she joined the guild, Misayo smiled softly as she tilted her head, trying to memorise the exact time and date of when she joined, unfortunately, she couldn't. “Ah, I remember joining not too long ago, which would explain why I am so inexperienced.” She explained ever so calmly. “But I do not worry about that. There is much more to enjoy when you are a particularly new mage like I am. That is okay though, everything is a learning curve after all.”

HP - 100||MP - 100%
    Words:
    Notes:
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:04 am