Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[APPROVED] Kitsune

Kitsune
    Kitsune

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

[APPROVED] Kitsune  Empty [APPROVED] Kitsune

Post by Kitsune 18th March 2012, 3:45 pm

Name: Kitsune
    Birthday: July Ninth
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: Ears- For some reason she was born with ears. The reason is not known but she fears that her moms was probably a intelligent creature or got laid with Takeover magic and this was the effects of that happening.

Personality: Kitsune is your dream young lady with all the things you expect from such little girl at her age. She is honest, never lies and tells the truth through the worse situation. She is a pretty calm person,t but as all girls she does get frightened by the littlest things. She isn't much of a fighter ,but isn't afraid to use her Celestial magic to help someone out. She is your average kind loving little girl that everyone just loves to be around. She has a warm caring personality, but she is also a bit shy.If she doesn't know you she will be shy and not really speak to you. Though when she does know you she will talk to you but will also try to stay in the safe path if you are adventurous and avoid doing anything crazy with you. Since she is a Celestial mage it proves how she can basically do nothing without her keys due to the fact that she is too scared to do it.

Likes: All Animals that are not insects.- She seems to had picked up a interest for most animals but still doesn't like insects because of the way they look.
    Friends- She cherishes her friends because each is a valuable asset to her.
    New Keys- New keys equal new magic, what more can I say, she just loves getting new companions.
    The Sunset- The Sunset is beautiful to her in all shapes and sizes, it reminds her of the wonderful time she's had in her past walking on the beach with friends.
    Danger Free Zone- She is sort of a control freak and a bit timid and full of fear so she tends to stay away from harm
    Dislikes: Dare-devils: These people are the things that will keep her away from harm. thus she doesn't enjoy to surround herself with people like that.
    Mean people/Jerks- She can't take the people who are mean to others for amusement or because they feel like it It makes her feel as if they think there better then everyone.
    Obnoxious self-worshippers- These people honestly do feel there better then anyone and This is what ticks Kitsune off because they think its all about them when they are just as important as a fly.
    Spiders- They are black, have eight leg, and a ton of trouble. She finds these bugs scary and wouldn't want to even touch one.
    Motivations: The power to become fear free. She wants to get strong to the point where she doesn't fear anything because she isn't scared of anything, though that isn't turning out so well.
    Fears: Spiders, Spiders, Spiders! She hates spiders because of their appearance and some have venom. She finds them pest that go after people in a attempt to bother them. She hates these spiders more then anything and will jump and run if seeing one in battle.

General Appearance
    [APPROVED] Kitsune  MillhioreFBiscotte

Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 105 pounds. (BTW, you put Way instead of Weight on the template.)
    Hair: Pink and it is usually Worn straight and down., but when she does go fancy she does the waterfall style.
    Eyes: Purple
    Skin Tone: Really light SKin but tan
    Appearance: She is a bit tiny and not that tall and really small and fragile looking almost weightless. She does wear a bow in her hair a lot of times because of the looks on it. She likes to dress fancy with a nice pink dress, which is also her favorite color. She doesn't seem to dress in street clothes because she doesn't find it as lady like as a dress. She has beautiful skin which can tan well and become a somewhat white figure with a noticeable tan. She has two ears on her head.

Guild/Council

Guild: Fairy tail
    Tattoo: Pink Fairy tail mark on her Right chest a above her breast.

Last edited by Kitsune on 20th March 2012, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

[APPROVED] Kitsune  Empty Re: [APPROVED] Kitsune

Post by Zeno 20th March 2012, 8:17 am

First of all, I doubt a 10 year-old would know what "to get laid" means. Haha.

Second, we don't have the Magic Council Rune Knights here yet.
    We might have them later on, but not right now. You can change the Guild to whatever you want and leave that Guild whenever you want to join the Knights once we create them. ( But it has to make sense for your character, again I don't see a 10 year old walking with the Rune Knights. )

Or you could leave your char Guildless, it's up to you.

The rest is fine. So just fix that and we can give it the stamp of approval.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[APPROVED] Kitsune  Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Kitsune
    Kitsune

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Post by Kitsune 20th March 2012, 3:08 pm

Kitsune wrote:Name: Kitsune

Hmm just thought you didn't see her age. Fifteen year olds do use the term laid, how would I know I'm i'm 16, but i've been using Laid way before my high school career. Laid is a term thats been used for me since the age of probably eleven, and isn't really that big of a word, When I talk to the Freshmen on the Track team and were talking about people we use the term laid and other terms that would probably be better not to mention in this post. Though for Ranking I will change that.

(By the way it does make sense because for the age i wrote out Fifteen specifically so I don't see where you got ten from...)
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 21st March 2012, 6:07 am

(Honestly, I don't know where I got ten from either.. Haha. ^^')

Very well. Approved!
    Welcome to Fairy Tail.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[APPROVED] Kitsune  Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:21 pm