Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Taji's Lightning God Slayer Magic

Taji Gates
    Taji Gates

VIP- God Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Taji's Lightning God Slayer Magic Empty Taji's Lightning God Slayer Magic

Post by Taji Gates 14th February 2013, 1:39 am

Primary Magic: Lightning God Slayer
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Entrusted to him by the gods, Lightning God Slayer magic is a magic of being able to kill a god using Lightning magic. Being taught by the gods themselves, Lightning God Slayer magic is the purest form of electricity/Lightning type of magic as it is magically the closes you can get to creating natural lightning which is stronger than any magically generated because of its purity. Lightning God Slayer magic manifest its self as the holy White Lightning which gives off a different effect than actual electricity. Instead of shocking and numbing, White Lightning causes a radiation of pain reaching 4 inches from the point of contact and burns as well as the ability to purify all that it touches giving it a secondary aspect of holy. White Lightning is powerful because of its ability to both burn and purify. The Lightning God Slayer is highly resistant to other magics of the same element as he only takes up to 30% of the damage. If hit with his own magic it will cause 50% damage. Lightning is elementally strong against Wind and is elementally weak against Earth, Holy is elementally strong against Darkness and elementally weak against Fire; The holy elemental effect is able to be cancelled out in the case of a conflict and will cause the magic to pit the electricity against the fire.
    Strengths:
    - Causes radiating pain
    - Causes holy burn (safe effect as fire but holy element)
    - Attacks are quick and powerful
    - Strong against Water type magic and can electrocute water.
    - Dominant against other types of electricity magic
    Weaknesses:
    - Offers little defense
    - Takes a high amount of precision
    - Is weak against Earth type magic (Earth magic must be at a minimum of 1 rank lower to do beat out a spell)
    - Demon Slayers are on the same level as a God Slayer thus they cannot eat each others magic
    - All Slayer types are unable to eat their own generated magic.

Abilities/Powers:
    God Force - After consuming the required amount of Lightning magic Taji can achieve God force which increases his physical capabilities to allow him to keep up with someone a rank higher than him physically. Magically it allows his spells to overcome spells of the same rank. When in God Force Taji's eyes glow pure white and magical runes form on his body and glow with a holy aura and Taji is able to levitate.

God's blessing - Like the Dragon Slayers gifts of enhanced senses the God's grant their students with fame and luck; Where ever the God Slayer goes they always seems to gain fame, people know their name and they have a knack for gaining the support of the crowd. The God's also bless them with luck by causing the God Slayer extreme fortune; Combat wise they are able to roll an extra dodge or block dice. (Has a 5 post cool down)

Will of the Gods - The Lightning God Slayers magic is so pure that it cannot be controlled or swayed by the other lightning magic or their users. Because it is a Holy Lightning and not a Natural Lightning, it is not affected by points of strong conductance, therefore making is immune to redirection by metal or other conductors unless willed by the user. Eating this magic or absorbing it will still give the benefits it normally would but it will also causing a painful burning as the gods punish those that try to taste or harness their magic aside from the God Slayer

D rank spells:

Last edited by Taji Gates on 19th February 2013, 12:48 am; edited 7 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Taji's Lightning God Slayer Magic Empty Re: Taji's Lightning God Slayer Magic

Post by TacticalFallacy 14th February 2013, 3:23 am

Alright, since your position request checks out, I guess we are fine at this point.

General:
    -I am fine with the short description. However, I will have to point out that there is still a likelihood you will be hit by your own attack and thus you must state in your weaknesses and the general description that you cannot eat your own Black God Lightning. If your attack is rebounded back at you, then you are expected to receive damage still. Lesser but still damage. Probably 50% of the normal damage.
    -Furthermore, the Demon Slayers are on the same level as you. You guys can't eat each other's magic. State in the description.
    -Also, I expect your magic to at least have an elemental advantage over water so put that in your strengths.

Note: The types part in your spells are actually more referring to the function of the spell, such as utility, offensive, defensive, close-combat, sniping etc.

Numbing Touch:
    -The spell is alright, except this is something I expect the Lightning Dragon Slayer to have. You as the Lightning God Slayer, are expected have a bit more destructive power. Thus, add a little offensive feature to this spell, such as surging pain or causing muscle strain with electric bursts through muscle fibers or just a simple electric burn.
    -How long will the stun last after you let go of your target?
    -Can the electricity surge through water? It would make an interesting utility.

Lightning Flash:
    -Not really possible because you will melt yourself actually doing this from the heat generated. However, if we assume that your body can resist the heat, then add a minor heat factor to the spell.

Lightning Ball:
    -This is not just a close-combat spell. This is an Anti-Army spell like Chain Lightning. Please include that in the types.
    -Please indicate how many surges of electricity are able to appear out of the ball.
    -I assume that staying stationary refers to the entire single post. Please include that within that weakness.
    -Also, I actually don't think this is a good close-combat spell since you have stand still to use it. What this actually is is a wave-like attack that tries to prevent your opponent from getting closer. Therefore, it's more ranged than close.
    -This is actually a pretty strong spell, depending on the number of energy surges. I would like a longer cooldown. 4 posts will be appropriate.

Electric Orb:
    -Now this is an actual close-combat spell. State its proficiency in the strengths.
    -Buff this spell by making this a spell that can be used with either hand. It means that you can use the spell twice in one activation.
    -How does catching the opponent by surprise an applicable feature? Realistically in this forum, most people just say they are surprised and then just do their normal attacks. Surprise does not make any difference. Give an applicable offensive feature. Does it both blind and shock the opponent and to what degree if yes?
    -To what rank of spells can this spell block? I suppose D-rank?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Taji Gates
    Taji Gates

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Taji Gates 14th February 2013, 12:09 pm

Edits have been made~

Numbing touch: I changed a that you asked but since my magic is still primarily electricity I added: "Strong against Water type magic and can electrocute water" in the general strengths.

Lightning Flash: This is actually a Lightning spell that Laxus has with the same name and it doesn't say anything about generating heat but I added it anyway though If a lightning magic user (or at least Slayer Lightning magic users) are able to touch their own magic im sure they're able to resist the heat factor of it as well, think of Natsu. Half the spells he has would burn him up if he weren't immune to his own magic.

Lightning Ball: I think you get the wrong idea of this spell, it doesn't have a chaining effect. Imagine the ball im creating between my hand's is a tesla coil and the lightning surging off of it is just that. I put the cooldown at 4.

Electric Orb: Added what you asked.

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 14th February 2013, 5:58 pm

Alright, lightning god, have a ecstatically great time with your new magic. Approved

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Borro
    Borro

Moderator- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fate and Games, Rules and Luck
    Second Skill: Muscles!
    Third Skill:

Post by Borro 18th February 2013, 10:50 pm

Unapproved for editing

Taji's Lightning God Slayer Magic Nq4tx2
    Because my magic is confusing, here is the link for all those who need to reference it https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2165-borro-magic#26678
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 19th February 2013, 12:39 am

The general edit is alright. In fact I like the fact that you decided to choose a more holy lightning than the normal black one. It is, in my opinion, more appropriate for a God Slayer.

God Finger:
    -This is well done.

Lightning staff of the gods:
    -Include in the weaknesses what force or rank of spell is required to overwhelm and dissipate the spell.
    -Since there are no spells that are lower than D-rank, the strength of being able to deflect lower-ranked spells is moot. Change it instead to just that it can deflect physical attacks and weak(+) weapons.

Legs:
    -Well done.

Crash of the Lightning God:
    -If you are in this state and someone tries to hit you, can you block? Please place that in the appropriate section.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Taji Gates
    Taji Gates

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Taji Gates 19th February 2013, 12:49 am

Bumpity

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 19th February 2013, 12:52 am

Edit approved.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:18 pm