Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lucia's History

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lucia's History  Empty Lucia's History

Post by Aiden Ainsley 27th December 2016, 10:24 pm

History/Story
    History: Darkness was all the girl saw. She had been slain by a man who was out to get her and her family. The girl’s name was Jade Knighthunter or Despair. She had found her home in the dark guild Basilisk Fang where she met Famine, Ahote, and Sol, they quickly became family to the teenager. The guild itself was perfect for her as it allowed her to hide in the shadows and train her psychotic mind. She was the apprentice of the Fallen God, the god who gave her the power to take down anyone she wanted and yet here she lie, slain and beaten. This was the end of her story as far as she knew. But it wasn’t quite so simple. The scene changes to an icey wonderland in the underworld, a place where demons could live peacefully just as long as they didn’t mess with one another. This was the home of the Ice Demon, Benzur. He had a little girl who was named Shylyn. Shylyn was his pride and joy, made out of snow and parts of himself they lived happily in their snowy wonderland. A few years passed and the girl grew to be a young seven year old girl who loved animals and snow.

Shylyn ran out into the falling snow with joy as little ice bunnies and mice chased each other through the fields. She made snow angels and snowmen with her father's little helpers, ice demons as the humans would call them. They were her family and she loved them all the pieces. As she played with the animals and demons she failed to notice that they were slowly leading her to a place where the snow had melted and revealed a burnt ground. In the middle of the spot was a medium sized black rock, almost like coal. She touched it and it burned her “Ow…” she said as she sucked on her finger “What is this thing?” she asked herself as she crouched down to examine the weird rock. “Papa! Papa!” she called out as the tall man walked out of the house.

Her father, the Ice demon, was able to make himself into a human using his magic as long as he wished to, he would walk in the human world as well as the underworld in this form. “Eh? What is it dear?” he yawned as he scratched the back of his head. When he got closer and saw what she was looking at his face went into a slight grimace “Shylyn, get away from that.” he said in a cold tone as he pulled her back defensively. “That isn’t something for you to mess with.” he gripped her shoulder gently and led her away from the charred ground and back into the snow. After a few seconds of silence he sighed and clapped his hands “Do you have any idea what that thing was?” he asked with a serious tone, looking the young girl straight in the eyes. Shylyn shook her head frantically and so childlike that it made the demon chuckle slightly. “That rock was from the side of this world were the Flame Demon resides. The only way that could have gotten here is if my dear brother came for a visit… which isn't good.” he said as he clenched his fists, the vapor from the ice coming off of his hands. Shylyn tilted her head “I don’t understand… but ok!” she said with a smile “I’m sure dad can handle anything that comes to him!” she said as she ran and gave him a big hug. The demon grimaced and closed his eyes as he pulled away from the hug and turned his back “Shylyn, I’m sorry to have to request this of you but you have to start learning the magic that I use… the magic I created.” he was stern with his words “I didn’t want to put you through it until you were older.” The demon turned around a hand on the girl's head, smiling faintly “For now you should get some sleep. You have a long day tomorrow.” He simply put it and headed back into their house to prepare to go to the human world, he was going to get a heart from the dead just in case something bad happened.

Shylyn, being so young, did not really think anything of it “Magic huh…” she muttered to herself as she shrugged and skipped back into her house to get some sleep. Early the next morning the father woke up the young girl and took her outside to begin their training.

“Now Shylyn, Ice is the essence of the world as in nothing would exist without it. The magic I use, the magic I am going to teach you, is called Ice Demon Slayer Magic. It’s magic that is super effective on all demons and demonic figures. You might even be able to beat me one day!” he offered a hearty laugh and nodded “Alright, now, watch me closely…” he said as he placed his hands out in front of him “This is one of the easiest spells you can do.” He closed his eyes. Shylyn watched as water vapor came from his hands “Ice Demon’s Shot!” he exclaimed as a shard of ice came out of his hands and slammed into a nearby tree, knocking snow off of it. This was the first time Shylyn had ever seen magic before “W-Woaaaaaah…” she muttered with childlike wonder “My turn!” she said excitedly as she turned to face the tree, palms facing away from her. “Ice Demon Shoot!” she yelled at the top of her longues. Silence, nothing happened. She slammed her foot on the ground in frustration “Ugh Papa it didn’t work!” she gritted her teeth. Her father laughed a little “Well you have the channel your inner magic first, then learn how to say the spell right.” he gently said, almost as if he were playfully mocking her. “Do it again; Ice Demons SHOT.” She stood up and took a deep breath, closing her eyes. After a few seconds of silence the vapor started to come off of her hands just like her father's “Ice Demons SHOT.” she yelled as a tiny little icicle shot off of her hand and into the tree. Her father nodded “Good… A lot of work needed but a good start.” he patted her head approvingly.

The pair heard clapping behind them as a man dressed in black and red approached them with a wicked smile on his face “Brother, you’re teaching your little girl Slayer magic at this age?” he clicked his tongue and shook his head mockingly. Benzur pulled Shylyn beside him defensively “I only taught her to keep her out of harm’s way. To keep her protected from you. Why are you here?” He growled at the flame demon. The Flame demon laughed and produced a white flame from his hand “Just to finish the job brother!” he happily said as he approached the Ice Demon with malicious intent. He raised his hand to burn a hole into the Ice Demon when Shylyn jumped in front and yelled “Ice Demons Shot!” a tiny shard of ice came out and bounced off the fire demon without giving him a scratch. The demon burst out laughing at the young girl's attempt “Nice shot!” she said and he pressed his hand into her chest. The strength of the demon caused her to fall to the ground screaming in pain. She was made of ice and it had burned a hole right through her heartless body.

She wasn’t fully conscious for the rest of the confrontation, but through minimal eye sight she saw as her father and the rest of his winter world went up in flames. Her father crawled over to her right before he died and took the heart he had collected from a dead girl named Jade “Take this, live as a human and become stronger...Show every living Demon, God, Human, Creature… Show them fear… Just as this girl tried…” he muttered as he pressed the heart into the hole of her chest and used the last of his power to send her to Earthland.

Thousands of years later she awoke in the woods, not remembering a thing. She was now a human girl without any memories or clue about the world. She somehow remembered her magics name, but had no idea how she learned it. She had a fear of fire, yet she had no idea how it came about. She didn’t even remember being born, the last thing she remember being her waking up in the woods on a cold day. She would eventually take up the name Lucia as she had no memories of her real name.

This is the beginnings of the Ice Demon Slayer

Face Claim: Kasumi from Kantai Collection

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:11 pm