Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

How to begin...? A swordsmans entrance

WesternWarlord
    WesternWarlord

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

How to begin...? A swordsmans entrance Empty How to begin...? A swordsmans entrance

Post by WesternWarlord 18th December 2016, 8:58 pm

'In such a short span of time, so much has changed in my life' Thought the young man, making his way through the quite spacious grounds of the Blue Pegasus guild. He was dressed as he always was, in his robe-like attire, the gauntlets and shoulder pauldrons glinting whenever light glanced off of their metallic features. He also wore his sword, to the eye a simple katana, with a scarf of silk attached to the sheathe with an eastern marking adorning it. TO an outside he might be perceived as dressed for war, to anyone else though he was simply dressed, he didn't particularly know or care to dress any different than he would on the battlefield.

He stopped after a while of walking, staring out at the vast space in front of the guild and the life around it. Sub-consciously he lifted his left hand to hover over his right. Only when the hand touched the other did he look down, purple eyes staring at the back of his dominant (right hand. Even through gloved he could see in his minds eye, as clear as day, the tattoo showing that he had joined this illustrious guild. Certainly he was not against this mark, it was a sign of dedication, it was just foreign to him to have anything close to art adorning his skin. He released his other hand and exhaled, placing his off hand on the hilt of his blade.

He stared out into the distance, his mind going to other places, not necessarily bad, but places where memories of other times kept him occupied, leaving the usually attentive swordsman a bit distracted.
    Reiya
    Reiya

Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Mentor : Dragons and Stoners?
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Gun
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

How to begin...? A swordsmans entrance Empty Re: How to begin...? A swordsmans entrance

Post by Reiya 19th December 2016, 9:01 pm

Appearance:
    Mavis quietly walked around her apartment to her bathroom, grabbing a towel from her dryer, the load of clothes she had set in the dryer after they got washed. Then she prepared her shower she started to strip from the pajamas she wore to bed the night before, her favorite pajamas decorated in pandas and small hearts. She slowly prepped the shower, getting the water ready. Turning the knobs to the perfect position for the perfect shower. As she got in the shower the sound of water hitting skin began to fill her apartment, beating down against her body, causing steam to rise.

Mavis sighed of relief. This was just what the Pegasus woman had needed. After the incident the night before she had, beating a bunch of mutations, it was the most stressful thing she had ever done in weeks. However it was fine, in the end she made a new friends and was better because of the experience she got out of it from the mission, being so difficult it was just another barrel she had to leap over.

Mavis made sure to use her conditioner and shampoo set that would make her hair silky-soft and as well as smell like cherries. Her body-wash however was a totally different scent, it smelt like strawberries, she had a knack for mixing more than one scent, especially if the scents complimented and went with each other. The woman had washed her hair and body, making sure to leave nothing unwashed. Shutting the water off she would step out of the shower and dry herself off, with a previously obtained towel. As well as brushing her teeth with her minty toothpaste.

Next the woman would look in her closet for anything appealing, she wanted something a bite spicy and sexy. Something that really showed off her curves, breasts and her goddess ass. She did have the best ass in all of Fiore, probably in every dimension or world there was. However, she hadn't yet stocked up on anything of that sort, so she decided to go with the outfit that was specially designed for her from that one mission she went on where she had posed for a sorcerer weekly magazine cover. Mavis smirked as she put the pieces on one after another, then putting on the black knee high boots, with blue trims.

As she stepped outside into the light, the sunlight caused her attire to sparkle and glimmer, she made her way to Blue Pegasus. As she went in she found herself sitting at a round table, with a strawberry milkshake sipping on it. It was her favorite frozen treat/drink. She wondered who would come in the guild and take a break today. Lately they had an onrush of members, thanks to Mavis getting the guild's name out there and representing the guild to her full extent. So all the newbies and regulars had been on a spree of missions.

The day felt quite, special like something was bound to happen to the Pegasus woman, something good. Whatever it was the woman would face it head held high and a smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Even when everyone is against us, we won't give up. 
    WesternWarlord
    WesternWarlord

How to begin...? A swordsmans entrance Empty Re: How to begin...? A swordsmans entrance

Post by WesternWarlord 21st December 2016, 10:31 pm

Thinking about his life before making his way in the world on his own wasn't exactly happy, but he viewed it as a moment of growth for sure. To think he used to be so...dependent, it felt good to strike out on his own. Still, even on his own he wouldn't gain much, the decision to join a guild would hopefully prove to be a beneficial one. Strengthening himself through service and training, yes those were his goals for now. Blue Pegasus would no doubt prove these opportunities, but he needed to get started, and he might as well start by getting to know his fellow guildmates.

He opened his eyes, his hand still resting leisurely on the hilt of his sword as he turned from the view. Gorgeous as it was, he wouldn't get anything done just staring into the distance. He walked into the halls of the guild, looking around for, well, anyone as he walked. It was when he entered a more spacious common area that he finally spotted someone. His eyes fell on a woman, an exceedingly beautiful one at that. He wasn't one usually to dwell on things outside his area of interest (his creed, his training, etc.) but even he could see that this woman was a mark of beauty. He blinked and shook off his stupor, deciding to move forward and talk to her.

He tried to remain in view, sneaking up on someone was never advisable. He cleared his throat to catch her attention, then bowed a bit to show respect. "Excuse me? are you a member of this guild? Or I suppose I should say our guild rather" he said, momentarily removing a gauntlet to show off the proof of membership. "I apologize for interrupting but I was hoping to ask someone questions, its probably no surprise to you but I'm rather new here. My name is Avern Gojai, might I know yours?"
    Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiya 22nd December 2016, 9:54 am

Mavis was sitting enjoying her day as she sipped upon her frozen treat. Her lips pursed and curled into a small smirk as the treat bursted thousands of sweet flavors onto her tongue, making her mouth tingle. It was as if a flavor-nuke of sweetness had been lit off in her mouth. When the woman looked up she would see the guild doors of Blue Pegasus open, wonder who it could be. Mavis was up for meeting anyone.

The face unfamiliar the woman just stared at him, she knew she hadn't seen his face in her personal data banks on the members, he must be a visitor or a new guild member. Such as in the past day or two. That would explain perfectly why she hadn't seen him in her member information which was confusing for her, however the less the woman looked up and gave him her signature smile that could melt anyone's worries away. Mavis always made sure to keep a presentable and approachable posture that way others wouldn't fret walking up to her.

He looked at her asking if she was a member, Mavis looked at him blinking confused. Could he not see her mark; it was on her thigh- oh, of course her thigh was hidden by the clothing and under the table.

"Why yes, yes I am." Mavis smiled, "You can call me Mavis Lockheart." 

He would go on to tell her he had questions.

She nodded, "Ask away, Avern Gojai." 

Mavis face was a bit flushed that this well-shaped man was speaking to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WesternWarlord
    WesternWarlord

Post by WesternWarlord 22nd December 2016, 11:07 am

Seeing that this person was approachable and friendly was a small relief for Avern, he was certainly educated and encouraged to be social as a youth but there was always that awkward first encounter. Still, seeing this person was friendly he relaxed, smiling and nodding his head in greeting.  She said her name was Mavis Lockheart, definitely someone from this part of the world and not his, something that should be expected given that he was in her part of the world and not his. Not that this was unwelcome either, he wanted to know more people, and she definitely seemed like somebody he wanted to know, something about her just gave the impression that she was knowledgeable, or simply that she knew things.

"A pleasure to meet you Mavis" he said, giving a small smile. "As for questions, well... Where do I start? I come from far away, more toward the eastern lands" he said, letting his left hand reach up to scratch his cheek nervously. "To be honest I know nothing really about guilds or how to operate within one. I know I offer my services for various jobs but I'm not really sure how the process goes or what really to do next. I more or less just got here but I don't want to remain inactive or rest on the fact that I simply made it into a guild" he said, relaxing again. "So I guess for lack of a better way to phrase things, what should I do now? and if your willing to indulge me, how exactly does me being in a guild work?"

Last edited by WesternWarlord on 22nd December 2016, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiya 22nd December 2016, 5:13 pm

Mavis sat listening to the man with full content, he was an interesting fellow, as he told her everything, Mavis had projected a pixelized flat screen; it had an orange/yellow tone to it but varies of blue for information and black as a background behind the font. Mavis had began to fill her archive bank with new acquired information on the guild member Avern Gojai, she always had put in information about him possibly using a gauntlet for battle. His battle style seemed he'd be a more medium to close ranged kind of guy, someone with a Chinese-battle style, such as a samurai. Mavis looked at the man as his grammar his dialect wasn't the best it was strange, certainly questionable.

"Delete things?" Mavis asked, confused. Was he perhaps a robotic being?

However she paid no attention to it. Well he was unique, so he'd fit in the guild easily, plus being he was really attractive was a bigger bonus to him fitting the image of Blue Pegasus. Had the guild always had this image or was this the curse of the new generation of Pegasi to be sexy. Mavis could just picture the guild when walking into a tournament or a fight somewhere together, they all look flawless and the crowd is screaming and they are posing and playing to the crowd's strings, using their beauty to gain the most popularity. However the guild wasn't just full of pretty faces, they were unique and powerful. Blue Pegasus had a fair number of slayers.

"Anyways, being in the guild you can help by interacting with guild-mates and doing missions to spread the guild's name." Mavis informed the man. "Obviously your doing one by talking to me, so good job."

Mavis smiled as she sipped on her shake again. Only looking up at the man as she sipped on the shake.

WesternWarlord
    WesternWarlord

Post by WesternWarlord 22nd December 2016, 11:05 pm

The samurai blinked as the woman proceeded to project a device of some kind, typing on it as he spoke. He gripped his blade a bit and straightened up, keeping his posture even as he watched her type on her device. Definitely something eh wasn't used to seeing back where he called home, was this some technology he hadn't been subjected too before? Mind you he wasn't totally ignorant of technology or unused o it, but he certainly wasn't used to whatever object Mavis was occupying herself with as he spoke. He tried not to stare as well, on one front it was rude, on another, best not to annoy or anger a team mate.

When she looked up and spoke to him about being in the guild, doing jobs and interacting with other members he nodded, letting himself ease up a bit and letting his right hand leisurely rest on the hilt of his blade. As she finished speaking she continued sipping on her beverage, just staring at him. "I see, so I'm helping the guild just by talking to you?" he asked, a little unsure of how that was helping, but still committed to doing so if it were. "The jobs part I can understand, and certainly I will put my services out there for use. I still have a long ways to go but I like to think of myself as a competent swordsman" he said, offering a smile.

He then noticed something he had neglected too before, he had happened upon her while she was resting. "Ah, forgive my manners Mavis, I didn't mean to be rude by interrupting you relaxing" he said, seeming to get a little flustered. "Surely you have better things to do than educate me. Pardon if I interrupted" he said, bowing again. He was used to a much stricter lifestyle, relaxing wasn't out of the question, he just needed a guiding hand in this new land.
    Reiya
    Reiya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiya 23rd December 2016, 9:41 am

Mavis looked at the man with a smile, trying to unease him seeing as he would grip his weapon a bit, she must've startled him. As they began talking, and she was informing her archive with new information on the man, he seemed confused as well as a little interested in her magic, it wasn't like this was new to her, anyone questioned her magic at first, some people thought it was the work of a magic item and would ask where she got it. Which made it difficult to explain it was merely her magic; something she was born with and brought into the world with so it was a bit awkward explaining her magic wasn't a new kind of technology for everyone. Mavis didn't mind using her magic to help out others, just the day before she had guided a man to his uncles using a map of Hosenka. Hopefully he wouldn't see her magic as threat as she finished up adding the last bit of details.

"Of course you're a big help by just communicating with me. It helps me store information on the guild." Mavis informed him, "Also it helps the guild grow a bond when you interact with us, sometimes a bond is more important than a mission." 

Mavis had finished informing him about why it's important to communicate with the guild, and she meant every word bonds were stronger than growing on a mission; well depending on how you look at it.

"I honestly had nothing better to do." Mavis chuckled as she sipped on her milkshake.

Mavis looked at him up and down, he looked well-fit but not well-fed.

Mavis suggested something for the two to do, "Hey lets go eat." However it was more so, not an option as the woman grabbed his hand leading him out the guild-hall. "It'll be fun, promise."

Mavis lead the two down the streets of Clover into a moderate restaurant nothing like her fancy-pants restaurant but she had gotten in trouble for bringing a guest who didn't know how to act royal. This restaurant however had much juicier food and was known as Pete's Big Ass, it was certainly one of the more distasteful restaurant names in the town but it's food made the name bearable. As they were seated in a booth the restaurant had a country theme to it.

"I hope you enjoy the food here... they give us large portions, like seriously large it'll be twice the size of your face." Mavis tried to explain the ridiculous size they'd be fed.

Mavis had ordered a simple cheese burger with fries and a vanilla milkshake, the waiter would then take Avern's order and be on his way to get it cooked.

WesternWarlord
    WesternWarlord

Post by WesternWarlord 26th December 2016, 10:43 pm

Huh, so she was storing information on him? The man blinked a bit as he processed this new information. Then she began to talk about forming bonds with the guild, and that being more important than missions. He of course knew being social and friendly was important, but apparently it was so more than he realized! He held his chin in his hands, mulling over the thought of forming bonds and friendships, considering he didn't exactly have many friends since leaving home, perhaps making friends would be to his benefit, perhaps even befriending this woman would be good.

When she said he wasn't interrupting he smiled and bowed his head a bit. "Thank you, still I should be a bit more considerate" he said, raising his head again but keeping that smile. When she looked at him then wanted to go eat something and grabbed his hand to take him along by his hand he blinked, more than a little surprised. Still, he didn't refuse, not just out of politeness but he was also a tad hungry... Eventually they came to a restaurant with a rather... odd nickname, and took their seat at a booth. As long as they didn't have a problem with his armament he was content enough.

When she spoke about the large portions he blinked, then looked at the menu as if it was written in a different language. He chuckled nervously and handed the waiter his menu saying to give him whatever they recommended. He might not be from here but he knew enough in terms of how to communicate, even if he didn't really understand this places 'lingo'. "So err... Mavis?" Avern piped up, looking around then back to the very pretty woman. "How long have you been in the guild?"

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:33 am