Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nashi Lucifer Dragneel

thecelestialmage
    thecelestialmage

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Layla Heartfilia
    Experience : 0

Star Nashi Lucifer Dragneel

Post by thecelestialmage 16th December 2016, 4:14 pm

A day in the life if Nashi Lucifer Dragneel...

=Notes from Nashi=
    Hi!
              My name is Nashi, and I am the daughter of the famous Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel. I'm an S-Class mage, as she just passed the test! I'm so very happy!
              I have soft, salmon-pink hair, and large, chocolate brown eyes. I have lightly tanned skin from being in my own fire all day while training, plus I spend a lot of the time that I'm not on missions at the Magnolia Beach! I usually change my clothes, but my most common outfit is a tight black crop tank, denim shorts, and my Dad's scarf.
              I am 17 now, and my birthday is on the same day as her father Natsu's is, July 28 and I have two types of magic : Fire Dragon Slayer magic and Ability Type Celestial Magic, (meaning I can command the use of each spirit's magic in my body without the use of keys and star dresses, but I can also use keys and star dresses to summon actual spirits or enhance my powers if I like), taught to me by my parents.
              I am in the guild Fairy Tail (duh), in a team with my best friends Gilly Redfox (F), Storm Fullbuster (M), Igneel Zeref Dragneel (M (Her brother)), Julien Marvell-Conbolt (F), and Rosemary Scarlet (F). They are all my best friends, except for Storm because he's kinda stupid...

Nashi's also like her dad a lot - she's reckless, strong, and stupidly over-protective of her friends, buutt.. we love her! Kinda. She's kind of an ass, too.

You asshole Storm Fullbuster! Take that back, Ice Pack!

[Notes from Igneel] Ahh, here we go again. *sigh* Another Lover's Spat.

=< WE ARE NOT LOVER'S YOU JERK! *Look towards each other* STOP COPYING ME! NO YOU STOP!

=Ice Ass!

{Notes from Gilly} At least Rose isn't here. They's be dead by now.

~Notes from Rosemary~ Hello everyone.

<={[ Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

{ Geez Rose, you scared us.

~ I apologize for scaring my best friends. You may hit me in retribution.

[ Uh, no need. So, how's it going Rose?

~ Very well, thank you Igneel. Mother just beat up Uncle Natsu and Uncle Gray, and I think she might have done a number on your father too, Gilly...

{ Oh geez. *SIGH* I'm gonna have lots of fun when I get home.

~ Hm... I came to tell Nashi and Storm that- NASHI, STORM, YOU'RE NOT FIGHTING NOW, ARE YOU?

= Uh-huh, absolutely. B-best friends, Rose. V-very best fr-friends.

*Gilly and Igneel sweatdrop*

[I have no clue how that's fooloing anyone.

{Me either. Anyways, wanna ditch the morons and go find a mission for all of us?

[Sure.

Star Re: Nashi Lucifer Dragneel

Post by Guest 6th January 2017, 8:55 am

Hey, thecelestialmage! Just a small notice from staff that you should look at this guide for helping you out in making your character. Once you looked over the guide and know what to do, please edit your first post with the correct template and post on the character approval thread in the Registration board when you are completely finished with your character.

Star Re: Nashi Lucifer Dragneel

Post by Guest 16th December 2017, 9:08 pm

Nashi Lucifer Dragneel XEibTrW

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:11 am