Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Faris_Blaz!

Faris_Blaz!
    Faris_Blaz!

Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice S Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Faris_Blaz! Empty Faris_Blaz!

Post by Faris_Blaz! 30th November 2016, 2:07 am

Name: Axel_Blaz
    Birthday: 03/29
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: A tiny little scar on his right hand.
    Personality: Axel, is always an enthusiastic person, being an Orphan he had been tortured and suffered a lot from others! but he never ended up hope... he used to practice, and train himself all alone by fighting with trees, and wild animals thou he is very calm, friendly, joyful and a bit immature in nature, most of the people whom have met have always shared their grief's with him, and he have tried his best to a company them, as well as sort out any problems they have had because he can feel their pain. He himself was a target of an horrible attack with his family and all other villagers in his village; therefore, who were being slaughtered mercilessly thus he was an eye witnessed of this incident and was the only survivor escaped from this attack although he cried for days and weeks! and use to get unconscious when he use to imagine or think about the blood! and how is Mother was being killed! the only thing which have left him in a hope to live is that he promised to his mother while she said him "Please! my son survive, and leave for the sake of us! It's your chance to escape! Live, have a life!..." while talking he was being attacked by a dark guild member his mother tried to protect him and her head was being cut through a sword in the sight of his own son... Axel escaped crying, and left that Village... he spent a whole month in a forest, and later went to visit his village which was being attacked by a Dark Guild... he saw a letter dropped through her mother's personal dairy kept at his home. He read it, and cried! a Letter from his mother at the moment just the village was in fires, and her mom was alive at that time : "We have been attacked, and their isn't any hope of any to survive this terrible hell! I can hear the screams of people, being slaughtered! babies being burnt; therefore, I just want my blood to survive! I'll sacrifice my life if Possible! my baby will sure feel alone, and cry for sometime, but I've faith in him, If you ever find this letter, you can find a guild; therefore, you will feel the feeling of a family.. someone is coming!...Love you." That day he cried a lot, and decided himself that for his mother sake he will survive! he trained hard, and finally joined a guild!"

Axel,being outside a battle always thinks to support his comrades somehow, and plan's a great strategy; however, being worried for them cause him a trouble in making a strategy; although, he keeps everyone's hope up who aren't in the battle and have complete faith in his friends!

Axel, in battle is sometime in a great confusion, but not to forget that he is an skilled fighter, and observe's the enemies movement quick, and tries to find weakness, and then approach to them... being his lineage Glory of the Slayer; therefore, whenever his friend is hurt, and watch's blood of them he is furious, and an extremely powerful opponent his power really expands at heights(Can say physical skills like speed power, defence can be 2-6x)! he have likely taken over the victories when he with his comrades are all the peek thus of their feelings with him.
    Axel always wanted to be a faster than others before the incident in his village.
    >
    > Food
    Axel being tired, and almost ran out of stamina really loves to eat food at times like these.
    > Chess
    Axel use to be taught Chess from his mother; therefore, that's why he is a good strategy maker, and loves to play it with other people.

Dis-Likes:

> Cheaters
    > Axel extremely hates the people which cheat's in the middle of the game because it's awful.
    > Benefiting himself/herself.
    Axel, extremely hates those people who don't care for others, and think's for the benefits of them!
    > Pride
    Axel surely do hate those people as well who do have pride on them!

Motivations:
    >

> Joyful People
    Axel is really inspired by the people who do enjoy's every moment of their life.

> Never Giving up
    Axel loves to see those people who never give up at their toughest movement which motivates him to feel the same when he is suffering.

> Hope
    Axel is being really motivated when someone is giving him hope or he is giving someone else because! by this he could never think to even lose his hope once

Fears:

> Dogs
    Axel being a kid used to play with kids, but once was attacked by wild dogs, and was saved by his neighbours, so uptil now he couldn't forget that feeling.

> Dark
    Axel although being brave consider not to be left alone in Dark room since Child hood because he then imagine the dark inside of him what had happened to his family

> Motion Sickness
    Although it is just barely that he have had any motion sickness due to the fear of vehicles, but is deeply afraid of falling from high heights( like 3000-3500 ) Above heights, but he is trying to over come them someday.

General Appearance

Height: 5'5
    Weight: 29
    Hair: Couldn't really describe it well; that's why just uploaded a picture, and are like Jellal, but with Golden and Brown colors.
    Hair:
    Eyes: Brown
    Skin Tone: It is whitish.
    Appearance: Wear's a half finger gloves, with two shirts; A half sleeves under a Full sleeves shirt! Half Sleeves is in dark purplish color, and Full sleeves with pants black color, and also black color shoes.

Guild/Council

Guild: Sabertooth
    Tattoo: Blue color, and is located at my right hard.

Faris_Blaz! Empty Re: Faris_Blaz!

Post by Guest 30th November 2016, 3:56 am

Faris_Blaz! RwhSA4C

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 12:20 am