Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chronos Magic: Embodiment of Time

Stygian Phlegethon
    Stygian Phlegethon

Player 
    Lineage : Rage Of The Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Completed Chronos Magic: Embodiment of Time

Post by Stygian Phlegethon 19th November 2016, 7:29 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Embodiment of Time
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Thousands of years ago, there was a kingdom focused only on the worship of Chronos...The God of Time. Due to many years of worshipping, sacrifices, and offerings. Chronos himself blessed the kingdom as a whole. Each of them gaining the ability to manipulate time as if it were an extension of themselves. Due to this, the kingdom was seemingly erased from existence as they had the power to conceal themselves throughout time. As time passed the kingdom’s archenemies. Those of another kingdom who worshipped the god Chaos, the god of space. They held the ability to create anything their mind could think of. Due to this they made ways to counteract the abilities of time.

In a war of life and death. The two kingdoms used the best of the abilities. Those of the time kingdom trapping everyone in a time loop and those of the space kingdom trapping everyone in a pocket universe, where no one would be able to find them. However, members of each kingdom had left before the fighting had gotten intense and would go into hiding. Due to this only a few bloodlines exist of both kingdoms. However, there was one that was a fusion of both. This single bloodline was considered highly powerful and secluded themselves in a canyon where no one would discover them. However, a single child escaped and is known by many as the Devil’s Champion. A child that is immune to the effects of time and is considered eternal youth.

This Magic revolves around the manipulation of the "time" of all matter, objects, and themselves. Whether they be alive, sentient, non sentient, etc. Know that the user is immune to their own magic and knows “when, where, how, what, and who”. The user can fast forward an object's "time" into the future, making it decay rapidly or rush to attack an opponent. This Magic can be even used to stop an object's "time" by freezing it in midair. The user can also rewind a damaged object's "time" to restore it to its original state, like turning ice back into water. This Magic is said to be the natural enemy of Molding Magic Mages. The user is able to see into the future. On events that are about to come. As well as see into the past for events that have already happened. As well as having the ability to create time loops and time travel. In the rare books of a kingdom it has been said that there is a spell that can rewind or fast forward the time of an large area. This Magic has been shown to be able to affect humans to some degree by using it to evolve Mages' containers of Magic Power so that they're capable of using their future power. However, the user can also do the opposite of this. Able to devolve mage’s magic power. Mages who use this magic are able to create orbs of time that they can manipulate to their own advantage. Even turning them into constructs. As well as show the various potential things that the item could do and then pick one of the timelines whenever they want to. The user is unaffected by the pathway of time.

Strengths: 
    [*]The user has an incredible advantage over molding magic. As they can just reduce the magic back to what it was. Wind back to air. Ice back to water. Or the magic itself back to pure magic that flows into the air.
    [*]Due to this being a caster magic. It has a huge range for the user to attack. Due to this the user can affect multiple targets at once.
    [*]All spells and abilities of this magic are unseen and invisible to the eyes of any human, animal, etc.
    Weaknesses: 
    [*]The user has a weakness to Thought Creation Magic. As the user of it could think of something that negates time abilities.
    [*]This is mostly an area of effect magic. Due to this friends can also be caught in the spells effects as only the user is invulnerable to their own magic.
    [*]Due to this magic mostly affecting external sources. Mental magic can probably easily take the user out.
    [*]The user can easily hurt themselves with this magic as the most you use from it. The higher chance it has to affect your body.
    Lineage: 
    Rage of the Soul Torn:
    Unique Abilities: 

Premonition:

Time Freeze:

Rewind:

Spells:

Lineage Spells:

Last edited by Stygian Phlegethon on 20th November 2016, 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Completed Re: Chronos Magic: Embodiment of Time

Post by Guest 20th November 2016, 9:36 am

Hello, Stygian Phlegethon! I am Salrynn and I will be grading your magic app today! :D Anything that you will see in this pretty colour will need to be dealt with ^.^ Shall we get started?? :)

boooooooom:
    When this is all done, please bump :D
    Stygian Phlegethon
    Stygian Phlegethon

Player 

Post by Stygian Phlegethon 20th November 2016, 10:18 am

fixed it

Post by Guest 20th November 2016, 10:28 am

Everything seems almost good to go!

I forgot to ask you to change the cooldown of the lineage spell however, and the type of the near infinate loop should also be utility instead of offensive :)

Just fix them quickly for me :)
    Stygian Phlegethon
    Stygian Phlegethon

Player 

Post by Stygian Phlegethon 20th November 2016, 10:30 am

fixed it

Post by Guest 20th November 2016, 10:32 am

Chronos Magic: Embodiment of Time RwhSA4C

Post by Guest 20th November 2016, 4:08 pm

After looking over your app again, I have noticed that you haven't stated about the OOC permission in Premonition like I asked you to. Could you add that please?? x)
    Stygian Phlegethon
    Stygian Phlegethon

Player 

Post by Stygian Phlegethon 20th November 2016, 4:46 pm

Oh forgot to add that, but when I was trying ti see how time magic was done. I saw a similar magic that was recently approved anf it had premonitions. It didn't require ooc approval

Post by Guest 20th November 2016, 4:48 pm

Oh... I see O.o I guess that sorts that then O.o.

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 7:52 am