Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Act I:The Begining

Rim Caster
    Rim Caster

Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over:Demon Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Act I:The Begining

Post by Rim Caster 5th November 2016, 4:26 am

Rurn Village
    2 weeks before joining sabertooth
    i waked up in my comfortable couch,i've done basics thingies,ate breakfast which was simply sandwich with cheese,after that i came help my family with cutting corns,well i've had short break,and started training with my brother master of take over,Mir Knightwalker our training wasn't simply teaching magic,no it was painfull but gave effects,we practiced throwing kunai and shurikens,our family sword style,tested stamina,speed,and strenght, that was mine rutine every day.Well it calmly,but later when was dark demons attacked us,they killed everyone in village they didnt spare even kid n' childs,well me and my brother and minor knights were killing minor demons and it was easy but that didnt last long,after arive of Demon Lord there were only three persons,me,injured mir,and unaffected Demon lord"foolish peoples what is comming after you is DestructionMir mindlessly rushed toward demon,and tried to cut him in half but instead him he was cutted in split of secouds he said"Rim know i love you very much(brotherly love no Yaoi),i've keeped our memories as someting valuable
    Me cried after what he said and tried avenge him,my feelings were so dark and cold after this event,my mana was darker than my usual,even demon was shocked"his energy darknees is on par with demone ones"
    "Take Over"
    Demon was absorbed by power of user and finally ceased from exist
    Village after that fight of demon forces and our group was burning,i doesent have choise ,then i leaved village and everything i has n wandered around world

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act I:The Begining Rim_ca12

Rim Knightwalker

BattleTheme:
    "Are you Perfect,No,you will ask if i am Perfect,No,but i will keep forging no matter what future bring"

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:20 am