Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Back in the thick of it

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Back in the thick of it Empty Back in the thick of it

Post by Cirven 13th October 2016, 9:29 pm

So I guess I should post up one of these so it is known that I'm back on site.

For those of you who haven't met me, Yo. I'm an ex-staffy who helped with and made some of the rules still on site now(humble brag). I redid the lineages people roll for(all of them) and balanced them out a bit more. I re-made the spell fusions/mixing rules so that they actually were worth it and made sense. Stuff like that.

I'm kind of excited to see people using the stuff I helped make or made honestly because its a feeling of my helping the site went somewhere.

But yeah enough of that mushy stuff and all. I'm here to RP so I'll be getting to that again shortly and causing all sorts of crazy scenarios for myself and others.

Hopefully will find myself in a thread or two with some of you at some point.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Back in the thick of it LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Back in the thick of it Empty Re: Back in the thick of it

Post by Chesha 14th October 2016, 4:52 am

Welcome back old man O: ~<3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 14th October 2016, 9:35 am

Mao wrote:Welcome back old man O: ~<3

Hey don't bring age into this lol. Thanks though

Character Info:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 14th October 2016, 12:03 pm

Welcome back, Cirven. ^.^

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hollowed Summons
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 14th October 2016, 12:13 pm

Well, I take it you're a dark mage. So, uh... yeah, maybe we get along ic. Hope we do.

Back in the thick of it Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 14th October 2016, 1:00 pm

If your here to rp just pm me, I love writing with people!

Welcome bck, hope you enjoy yourself <3

Back in the thick of it Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Back in the thick of it H6NcPbM Back in the thick of it H6NcPbM Back in the thick of it H6NcPbM Back in the thick of it H6NcPbM

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 14th October 2016, 5:29 pm

Lynn wrote:Welcome back, Cirven. ^.^

Ty, Ty. Did I know you in the past? Trying to remember but drawing a blank lol

Vlad wrote:Well, I take it you're a dark mage. So, uh... yeah, maybe we get along ic. Hope we do.

I'm more neutral than anything. Not joining a guild or anything but if you were to place Cirv on either side he'd be more good than bad. Depends on the situation but yeah.

Jiyu Kazehime wrote:If your here to rp just pm me, I love writing with people!

Welcome bck, hope you enjoy yourself <3

Thanks. I'll see about talking to you at some point.

Character Info:
    Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ? ? ? ?
    Second Skill: Ɲ / A
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 15th October 2016, 2:39 pm

Wow, I feel old now. I remember when you first joined and everything, Cirven. Welcome back! XD

Back in the thick of it Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 15th October 2016, 10:38 pm

Sora wrote:
    Wow, I feel old now. I remember when you first joined and everything, Cirven. Welcome back! XD

You feel old? Have you seen my age? lol

Character Info:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 16th October 2016, 1:36 am

I don't think you knew me before but my first username was Tracy Grimoire, haha.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 16th October 2016, 10:12 am

Lynn wrote:I don't think you knew me before but my first username was Tracy Grimoire, haha.

Hmmm.... Yeah no bells ringing there lol.

Either way though, its a good welcoming and you run the first guild I was a part of which is cool. Hika just told me recently that she wasn't on site because of school which sucks but I was wondering who took over after her.

Character Info:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 16th October 2016, 10:43 am

Ah yes. Actually Fred was the one to take charge immediately after she left and I was just chosen recently to replace Fred. You are always welcome to come back, by the way!

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 16th October 2016, 11:30 am

Lynn wrote:Ah yes. Actually Fred was the one to take charge immediately after she left and I was just chosen recently to replace Fred. You are always welcome to come back, by the way!

Maybe. I have had a recent 'independent' type phase though. Plus, Cirv has lost the confidence to be in ST after disappearing and having to kill people in order to keep his sister alive and then failing in that and her dying anyways. Huge thing that causes him to feel like he can't join ST again

Character Info:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 18th October 2016, 12:53 am

Does he believe in second chances?

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:47 pm