Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu]

Ella Elwes
    Ella Elwes

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu] Empty Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu]

Post by Ella Elwes 24th September 2016, 12:55 pm

So apparently taking that shortcut in the forgotten desert wasn't the best idea. Well, Zoey did and now she was here in Rose garden. The city was overwhelmingly big for the young girl. She probably should just get a drink and a room somewhere and leave next morning, but this city was so big and beautiful and unlike anything she had seen before. It certainly was different from Magnolia and Era. Even though she only saw a little of the later.

The magical city seemed like something straight from a fairy tale. Yet here she was wandering in it's streets. As Zoey had no idea where to go or where to head and she didn't dare to ask a random stranger for direction she decided to make the best of it and look around herself. She was bound to run either into someone helpful or an inn sooner or later. At least with all the magic flowing through the city she wouldn't get bored fast. There was a surprising amount of things to bewonder inside this city. Magnolia was also known for it's magic, but it couldn't beat this in the slightest. Still she was only a lone girl wandering about in the evening, and it was very clear that she had no idea what she was doing.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu] Empty Re: Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu]

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 30th September 2016, 12:37 pm

Rose Garden had gotten used to the sight of a nearly naked woman walking through it's streets and whether this was a good or bad thing would remain to be seen. When Marschal had first brought her home after two years missing? The town had been shocked at the fact she wore such revealing clothing, and a secondary blow had come when she suddenly sprouted elfin ears and a fluffy tail which reached down to her heels. However if someone was exposed to things enough, eventually they mostly came to accept it, and this was what had happened with her existence within the town. These day's, no one really gave a second glance to the girl walking around in her bra and a skirt that sometimes offered a shot of her underwear when she moved, no longer weirded out by her slowly swaying tail. However the creature walking alongside the Ace Of Heart's, she got stared at sometimes. Maka was out with Jiyu today, in her humanoid body, so the kitsune looked like an inhuman toddler walking with the mage, tail wagging as her ears flicked rapidly.

"Come on maka, it's time to head home." Kazehime picked up and adjusted the child to sit atop her shoulder's, earning a happy yipping noise as they went along. To any casual on looker who did not know the purple haired girl was actually Jiyu's pet? It looked like an underage mother taking her baby girl home, or a big sister with her little sister, depending on the kind of mind someone had. Anyway's, they were heading home when the Ace Of Hearts first laid eyes on the blonde girl. "hey? You lost." she had a passive, yet curious expression, hips swaying and probaly drawing attention to the guild mark on her stomach.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu] Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu] H6NcPbM Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu] H6NcPbM Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu] H6NcPbM Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu] H6NcPbM

Ella Elwes
    Ella Elwes

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ella Elwes 5th October 2016, 7:13 am

Even when wandering around making a choice about where to stop and where not to was rather difficult for the young girl. Well at least her curse has been quiet for a while. Let's just hope it stayed like that for a little longer. Still that didn't help her find a place to stay or drink, nor didn't it help how huge this city looked if one walked down it's streets. This town didn't look very large on the outside, but once inside the large buildings certainly gave one a different impression.

After turning in another street like Zoey had done a lot this evening she ran into a small a young girl and a slightly-less-younger girl. Who seemed to ask that she was lost. Zoey had no idea how to immediately react on this. At least she liked the view of the older of the two. So much it actually made Zoey blush. Who was this mysterious girl that suddenly appeared that asked if she was lost? And who was the little girl with her?

"Eh... y.. yes... was it that obvious?" she blurted out her question after the initial answer. Of course she would appreciate the help very much. Still she had to say something and it was better than nothing. Of course she didn't dare to ask a totally stranger for help directly. Maybe she would offer it herself? Zoey actually didn't count on it. Maybe if they talked some more she would feel more comfortable with the other girl.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 14th October 2016, 12:36 pm

Jiyu once had very real trouble with decisions during traveling. You see? Once upon a time, not too long ago, the now respected Ace had just been a little girl who ran away from home and survived by going from ship to ship, never once settling anywhere. Upon settling in the guild everything changed for her and while it was annoying at first, she now enjoyed it immensely, the safety and comfort that came from being withing a guild, the sense of belonging she was given after somewhere around a decade of having no where. However even with belonging in Black Rose making the adjust to Rose Garden had taken the wind user a little bit to accomplish. Tall builds that obstructed the view of the sky? Were something she had not even dealt with in childhood, since she grew up in peace village until running away.

Jiyu seemed confused when she noticed the other girl's blush, glancing around to see if their was anything frightening or such. The powerful mage? Assumed the flush was from something frightening the other girl, instead of any other option that existed. "Kinda obvious for me." she offered that much up, snapping her finger's, which caused the little girl beside her to morph into a kitsune, with two tails, only a foot in height, now moved to sit casually on her shoulder's comfortably. "But I guess after all my jobs and such I'm also extra attuned to things out of place, thing's I haven't seen before." part of her reason for assuming the other girl lost, had been because she was someone Jiyu had never seen before.

"Come on, I'll take you somewhere you can eat and than we'll see what other direction you need." the wind user spoke up once more, shrugging her shoulder's with a casual smile, scratching under Makoto's chin. "I'm Jiyu by the way." the next thing would likely shock the other girl, the fox leaning forward slightly and inhaling "Makoto Is Maka." the infant fox spoke and Jiyu laughed, petting the animal on it's head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu] H6NcPbM Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu] H6NcPbM Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu] H6NcPbM Taking a gamble[closed/Jiyu] H6NcPbM

Ella Elwes
    Ella Elwes

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ella Elwes 18th October 2016, 6:33 am

Oh well seems like she didn't make a good first impression here. That... however didn't mean that she wouldn't like the help. Maybe these girls could tell her more about this town. She then raised an eyebrow when the child suddenly changed into a fox-like being. It clearly wasn't a fox though, since normal foxes don't have multiple tails... and aren't made from children. Zoey presumed the little creature could turn into each form on it's own, despite it not knowing her at all. It was still a little surprising though, one does not see a child turn into a fox everyday. Even in this world of magic.

"Eh... I see." Zoey reacted while wondering if she would become like that over time too. She wasn't a member of a guild yet, but she had been thinking about joining one. Yet she didn't found on to fit into yet.

"Okay! Eh... thanks..." Was Zoey's answer to the offer of help from the strange girl. At least she seemed to be a decent person. She even introduced herself.

"My name is Zoey." She reacted. Then she saw the fox introduce herself. If she didn't saw the little thing as a child earlier she probably would have been very impressed. Now the effect was a little lessened though.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 18th October 2016, 2:06 pm

A good or bad first impression, it wasn't something Jiyu was really considering here. Right now? She was not interested in developing an opinion of this girl, for as far as the wind user knew, they may never meet again after this day. Kazehime felt thing's deeply, once she cared for someone, it never went away, so she was careful who she allowed herself to feel for, because she'd sooner die herself than lose someone she loved. Standing there it seemed there was a barrier between them, holding back a flood on Jiyu's side, deep optics evaluating the girl, but never getting beyond that as she kept a few feet between the two of them. Getting too close could be risky for the wind user, so she was just so cautious of it, especially when someone looked innocent as this girl did! She tended to like protecting thing's, it was likely part of being a dog.

"You don't have to be so nervous around me, I'd never do anything bad. After all I am an Ace of a legal guild." she laughed it slightly, casual even as she kept that wall up, putting both hands behind her head and turning around, glancing back at the girl and motioning to be followed. It was true however, the wind user would never do anything to bring shame on Black Rose, at least not on purpose! The guild and those in it, they were her everything. "So what do you want to eat once we get there? I'll put it on my tab." it wasn't an issue to put someone on her tab, since the wizard was actually rather wealthy despite modest hard working way she lived, or maybe she had jewel to spare because of it.

Ella Elwes
    Ella Elwes

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ella Elwes 23rd October 2016, 3:07 am

Ace? Never really heard what it meant exactly in guild terms... but all around that meant to be the best. This of course, brought to zoey's mind how one could be the best at magic. Was it raw power? The way one used one's magic? Tactical superiority? Being able to complete missions without using magic at all? None of the above. So far Zoey knew, magic was fickle and different for everyone so even people with the exact same magic might have very different styles.

Still Zoey was drifting off topic. She wasn't thinking Jiyu would do anything bad. The problem was more with Zoey's own shyness than with Jiyu at all. Not that someone who didn't know Zoey would know that right away.

"From which guild are you?" Zoey asked curiously. She wasn't sure she should ask this, but her curiosity won it out on her cautiousness. She wanted to learn more about the various guilds around Fiore so talking to their members could certainly lead to more chances to learn about them. They all seemed to be such a friendly bunch, the people of guilds she had met so far.

"I don't mind I'll find something where you want to eat." She said back. Honestly she had no idea what was where in this city so she would rather leave it to someone who did knew. Zoey wasn't really picky when it came to choosing what to eat so she would let Jiyu do the choosing lest she picked something Jiyu didn't like.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 30th October 2016, 3:54 pm

In the canine's case? Her ace position had likely come from how hard she worked, barely ever within the guild building itself due to the amount of jobs she took. It also probably did not hurt that her magic power had risen so quickly, serving to make her an extremely capable mage, Jiyu was powerful and thought she did not broadcast that fact on load speakers, she also rarely took steps to hide it as well. Kazehime just went about her business, personal goals and the work that was born from the, somewhere alone the lines she had become the woman she was seen as now, so she really couldn't tell someone what made an Ace, because she wasn't so entirely sure why she was one in the first place!

"Huh my guild? I thought that would be clear." she turned around, putting her hands behind her back, level with her waist. "My mark is right on my stomach." and it was none too easy to miss, the sprawling ebony tattoo of a black rose was extremely clear, just like a sore thumb or a purple alien. "I'm part of Black Rose. I take it you don't know much about the guilds than?" she kept walking, until they arrived at the silver moon and Jiyu nudged the door open easily with her small hand, waving to some of the staff, who clearly knew her due to the building also being part of the guild. "Bar, booth or table?" the woman asked it once they were both inside, motioning to each spot as she spoke.

Ella Elwes
    Ella Elwes

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ella Elwes 2nd November 2016, 6:03 am

Young Zoey had little contact with other mages. In fact, she didn't talk a lot with non mages either. So she really didn't know a lot about guilds either. She thought Leila had one such mark somewhere too, it wasn't like she was paying much attention to it though. It could have been something personal too. Who knew what was what in this world.

"Not really." Zoey said, not sure how to continue. She was a little curious about Black Rose. Jiyu seemed to be alright so they couldn't be that bad. Then Jiyu asked her were she wanted to sit. Honestly Zoey didn't really care about where she sat and thus said what was most familiar to her.

"Table... I guess? If that's alright with you?" She answered carefully. She realized too late it might have been politeness and Jiyu actually wanted to sit somewhere else. It was a maybe, but Zoey didn't want to step on people's toes unnecessarily. So she followed Jiyu to whatever place it would become and sat down.

"So eh... can you tell me a bit about Black Rose?" She asked the other girl after both had found their place to sit. She wasn't sure which guild to join yet. There were so many great guilds, and she was certain she didn't even knew half of them. So of course she wanted to learn as much about each guild before deciding.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 3rd November 2016, 2:45 pm

Jiyu had known little of the guilds prior to entering that port town and being found by Marschal and convinced to join Black Rose prior to that she had simply been a traveling Mage who worked on ships. Kazehime had been on her own for some time before linking up with Black Rose, just like her friend Leila had spent some time solo traveling before golden phoenix. Even if the two girls came from different guilds and thus largely contrasting families, but the two of them were extremely close despite this. So even across guilds? The magic created by bonds people could have? Those were just too strong for any borders, even literal walls or distance.

"This one should have good lighting." the small girl lead herself and Zoey towards the corner of the room, one that sadly prevented her from seeing most of the room due to her incredibly small vision length. Once they were seated? Menus were swiftly brought over to them and water alongside appetizer bread. Being canine? Jiyu ignored the bread and sipped her water slowly, thinking of what to say. "I can't tell you things I haven't been asked. Tell me what exactly you want to know."

Ella Elwes
    Ella Elwes

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ella Elwes 8th November 2016, 6:17 am

Zoey followed the two towards the place the small girl let her to. As she sat down she took the menu and started to read through it. Too many things to choose from, and to many variants of the same thing too. Zoey only occasionally would take a piece of bread. Not out of politeness, but she had a slight hunger, but not to much since she still wanted to eat the other dishes. Jiyu asked her to be a little more specific about Black Rose. Eh... that was rather difficult. Zoey herself only knew so little about guilds.

"What's makes Black Rose different from other legal guilds?" Zoey asked hesitantly. Not sure if it was a good question or not. She really wondered what made each guild different from each other or if they were all the same. The way Jiyu said it made it sound she didn't really want to talk about her guild much though. Most mages would love to tell everyone how great their guild was Zoey thought. That or she was very literal and wanted to give to know more and give exact details. And only could do so about things Zoey said. Zoey certainly didn't think there was anything wrong with the guild, because if it was they wouldn't be a legal guild. Still pointing out such a thing was rude even for Zoey's standards, especially because it's just based on something she was thinking.

"Where is the guild located?" Zoey asked further while pausing looking into the menu while asking the question. Trying to keep the conversation going now they were on the topic of the guild and of course learning more about each guild in Fiore.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:32 am