Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Diverting another Great Flood (TacticalFallacy and Riohorse)

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Diverting another Great Flood (TacticalFallacy and Riohorse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Diverting another Great Flood (TacticalFallacy and Riohorse)

Post by TacticalFallacy 21st February 2013, 6:37 am

Meanwhile, Dawn, along with the group of villages behind her, looked out towards their village, their eyes trying to see whether their plan was a success. A couple of their houses just out of the wall's protective zone were indeed flooded and ruined, but otherwise not that damaged because the flood had lost its power and already, the waters that were nearly filling them were now receding back into the diverting trenches, the water slowly turning towards their new route towards the two nearby rivers. In fact, the forming of new streams meant that there was now a new source of energy for the villages, better soil and accessible water for their agriculture, as well as a additional landmark of what can now be considered history. The village would benefit both economically and socially from this event.

It was, in their eyes, a complete success. For they now no longer needed to worry about the prospect of future floods from the now draining basin anymore.

When Freya yelled out to them for help, Dawn immediately felt her gratitude to the mages push her forward as she ran towards the two, nearly halting in shock when Aldous seemed to not move at all under Freya's slapping. In the past few minutes that could probably be described as her most dangerous moment in her life, Aldous had not only saved her, but also stopped the flood. It had breeded in her a newfound respect for the mage that she had been so hesitant to trust in the first place. To see him possibly having died for this village......

But that was not the case.

In his unconsciousness, as he drifted in the sea and then was being slowly picked up by the rescuing Freya, Aldous' mind was once again dreaming, recalling someone from his past, but it was not his master this time.

"A-Are you alright?" A girl's voice, somewhat sweet and gentle, as well as caring. But at the same time, that gentleness was also on the edge of breaking, just like his own voice, which was coming next.

"Urghhhhh......Dying......It was like being forced to eat Hikaru's soup..."

"Hahaha.....well, it seems like you are just fine......"

"Ow!" A short stab of pain he felt. Near his heart. Maybe even on it. Whether it was a scar or just a mental figment of his imagination, Aldous did not know.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to......"

"It's alright......I'm actually grateful. If it won't for your magic, I would have died all those times..."

"It was nothing much. The true reason you could be revived was because you had Master Hades to support you with his massive life-force and you had all that potential. My Maguility Sense was just a simple bridge....."

"Haha, that's what I always liked about you. You were always so modest......"

And the voices gave one final laugh together, as they faded away back into the dark, forgotten recesses of Aldous' mind, just as the man's cheeks were suddenly pummeled from left to right by what seemed like the paws of a lion. Of course, unfortunately for Aldous, this lion was actually Freya, whose unworldly strength due to her lineage was now being fully unleashed on the poor sides of Aldous' face, as the poor boy, now fully conscious but unable to move under Freya's massive strength, was knocked back out to a groaning daze, his awakening totally unnoticed by Freya.

When Freya moved off to one side in order to wait for him to wake up, Aldous can only give a small little utterance as his cheeks ached red from Freya's powerful slaps.

With a nonchalant voice, Aldous' eyes opened wide as he sarcastically spoke. "Ow."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Riohorse
    Riohorse

Child of the Earth

Child of the Earth

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Gaia (Earth Dragon)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Diverting another Great Flood (TacticalFallacy and Riohorse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Diverting another Great Flood (TacticalFallacy and Riohorse)

Post by Riohorse 22nd February 2013, 5:26 pm

Freya looked up in relief as Dawn came rushing over turning back too Aldous as he stirred she held her breath waiting him to speak she let a huge sigh as he blinked his eyes and gave a nochalant 'ow' she gasped and gave him a huge hug "YOUR ALIVE! I don't know how you did it but you fought off all the animals, saved me from being trampled by a bull, caught the perpetraitor and diverted the flood! and still came out of it alive" she said amazed and smiling happily glad that she didn't have to go through the pain of losing an only just found companion. She stopped frowned and looked at her hands then at his red cheeks where she had pummeled them then back at her hands before the realisation dawned on her she slapped a hand to her mouth knocking herself over 'Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean too...I forgot my lineage was still activated" she said dismayed as she sat back up annoyed that she still hadn't mastered full control over this strength and still managed to knock herself over.

She looked around the village realising how much healthier the forest and animals and even the villagers were looking already, it must have been all that bad stressful energy around she thought. She grinned back at Aldous "Looks like we completed the job, we diverted the flood and gave the villagers some extra perks in the proccess" she said but looking around knowing the villagers would need to repair some of the houses outside the walls and most of the villagers would need time to recover from the realisation that Noah was the supplier and perpetraitor. She turned back to Dawn "So the floods diverted and now you shouldn't have any trouble in the future" she said with a smile they'd finnally completed the job after all that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Diverting another Great Flood (TacticalFallacy and Riohorse) - Page 3 Riohor10

Freya's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q4gqGhN0xnE
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 24th February 2013, 7:13 am

As Aldous struggled to get back on his numbing and shaking feet, he felt himself protrude a small smile just at the edges of his chipped lips when he witnessed from the corner of his eyes Dawn beginning to get down to her knees, as she kowtowed towards the two mages, with the rest of the villagers following her example. "Thank you so much! For everything you have done!" As she shouted out words of gratitude, tears of happiness dribbled down her face, just like how the glowingly crystal-clear water from the basin was now flowing down the mountain slope, sparkling in the orange rays of the nearing sunset. "Please! Stay here longer with us, so that we can properly give you a worthy feast of thanks!"

"A FEAST!!! WELL WHY DID YOU NOT OFFER ONE TO US EARLIER?!! I'M LITERALLY STARVING HER---HEY WAITT!!!! NUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" Just as Abraxis, his voice ever shrill and proud from that tiny brass bell on his handle, was about to go up and take up the offer, his handle-bars were grabbed on and pulled back by the bruised but firm hands of Aldous, who was already half-way giving a apologetic shake of his head, much to the surprise of the gasping Dawn, as well as the sorrow and misery of the screaming bicycle.

"B-But....."

"I only came here for the money. I derive little pleasure from festivities and meals, unlike my compatriot here," Aldous stoically refused. However, in a brief second of emotion, Aldous gave a grateful nod of his head, "Thanks for the offer though." While Dawn, desperate to at least make up to the mages for the all the trouble she had given them, quickly forked out the jewels for the mission, Aldous turned towards Freya, his eyes friendly towards the green-haired girl. He even, much to his surprise, felt his cheeks slightly heat up at the sight of her, the drops of water falling from her wet hair and face only serving to accentuate her beauty even more. However, it was only a reflex, he convinced himself that, as he retook control of his face color, continuing to speak. "You can choose to take up the village's offer and get something to eat. I can guarantee you that Mountain Village's Tyranan Bull Steak is the best. Either way, this is where we part."

While forcibly pulling the crying Abraxis along with little care for the Exceed's laments, Aldous took the cash reward from Dawn with a word of thanks, turning towards the mountain road that led away from the village and back to the rest of the world. To his left, some of the villagers were peeling off from the main group, no doubt to retrieve the children and elderly that the village had stowed away in safety. Taking his time to get onto the struggling Abraxis, who tried his best to fight off Aldous but to no avail, Aldous gave quick glances towards Freya, wondering whether, in this brief time, would she complete her responsibilities as a Rune Knight and stop the student of the Dark Mage and Grimoire Heart Master Hades from getting away. It was entirely up to her and given his state of energy, as well as the powerful backing by her pet snake, Aldous knew he would not be able to get away if she tried to catch him.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Riohorse
    Riohorse

Child of the Earth

Child of the Earth

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Gaia (Earth Dragon)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Riohorse 27th February 2013, 5:30 am

Freya turned around her eyes widening as she saw Dawns kneeled form, her face changing to a grin as the women offered a feast that all the villagers would attend. She was about to accept their offer when Abraxis broke in jously his wheels and metal frame bouncing in excitement she couldn't help but laugh starting to like the bicycle after helping them catch Noah and divert the flood he wasn't that bad just incredibly annoying. She turned to Aldous as he refused the offer, she could tell in his state he probably just wanted to get home, to wherever that was, she didn't see a reason to force him to stay so she gave him a broad smile "I'm sure we'll see eachother again besides I'm always up for a job" she said smiling at them both. "Yes Dawn I'd gladly stay for your feast...well bye Aldous till next time and thanks so much for doing the job with me and for saving me from the bull" she said address both friends waving at Aldous smiling as he walked away sure they would meet again.

She watched as he walked away hoping he had found the reward enough as villagers wandered off to bring the women and children back. She turned to look back at Aldous walking away suddenly remembering a spell he had started to cast "Amaterasu 100...100!" it dawned upon her as she realised only one person knew that spell "...master hades" she whispered starting forward to run after Aldous but was pushed back by the excited crowd of villagers pushing her towards a large building to enjoy their feast. She let herself be herded towards the building her face shocked how could someone so kind, who would protect a whole village and his friends have been a disciple of master hades himself, she shook her head there must be some mistake Aldous was not evil, but she knew she would confront him with that question when they would happen to meet again...

FINISHED

Diverting another Great Flood (TacticalFallacy and Riohorse) - Page 3 Riohor10

Freya's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q4gqGhN0xnE

Current date/time is 28th May 2024, 8:59 am