Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Daughter's regret [Private]

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Daughter's regret [Private] Empty Daughter's regret [Private]

Post by Noheme 12th September 2016, 2:36 pm

Leila was having an awful lot of headaches and nosebleeds in the last few days. Those things were probably completely normal for some people and if she asked for help, she would probably get an answer like 'it will pass in few days.' But she knew the real cause of these problems and thus knew that this was something that would never pass. After all that time, the day she was waiting for so desperately finally came. And it was... strangely hollow. She thought that she would be really nervous, excited or maybe really angry. But nothing like that was happening. Instead, she just felt unbelievably empty, as if someone had rid her of her emotions. She probably knew why that was as well. Surely, it was because of those events that transpired during her visit to another world. It was meant to be just a fun trip filled with meditation and relaxation. But instead, it turned into a very vivid nightmare where those headaches caused her to lose someone very important to her. That was the second time... that person had taken away someone very important to Leila for the second time! That was simply unforgivable, inconceivable! How did it come to this? This girl only wanted to lead a simple life where she would play the role of a heroic mage that would save all those in need. So why was she living through a life of loss instead? All that was important to her was slowly leaving her, never to return. And she was simply tired of it all. She felt sick to her stomach because of it! And the only thing she wanted was all of this to stop for good. Which is why today is so important. She would finally get to meet that person and put stop to everything for good.

She was alone, nothing and no one standing by her side as she slowly made her way through the overgrowth. This business, it was personal. No one else had to get involved in all of this, even Yuki who was very close to Leila. She too had to stay home today. Leila knew that her little dragon friend would definitely try to follow, even after being told to stay put. That was just how Yuki sometimes was, very stubborn and unmoving. That perfectly explained why the girl was on her little adventure after dusk. She snuck out from her own room after everyone else fell asleep. That way, no one would even notice that she was gone. It really was better this way, she was certain of that. After all, it was her problem alone. And she already destroyed too much. If Yuki or Ori would get hurt because of all this, she would surely never be able to forgive herself. And living the rest of her life in regret, that didn’t sound appealing at all. Moving through the greenery, she would finally see the old ruins in the distance. Just from a single look it was pretty obvious that no one was taking care of this place for a long, long time. And yet, there was someone inside, her target that she was after. These places really were great for hideouts. Not many people would dare go near them without a good reason, and with enough experience, it was very easy to hide yourself inside, not allowing anyone else to find you. Hopefully she wouldn’t be faced with something like that herself. She intended on ending this as soon as possible.And just like that, she eventually found herself in front of the entrance that was blocked by a giant piece of fallen stone. Something like that was hardly enough to stop her.

With a simple gesture of her hand, a powerful looking root emerged from the ground and started coiling around the rock, slowly crushing it into pieces. And once enough of the material was covered, Leila simply clenched her fist. Copying that little thing, the root started applying force to it’s target as well, breaking it apart completely with little effort. It was enough of a security to stop random explorers, but not enough to stop a wizard. Insides were pretty dim and cold, compared to the outside where it was pretty hot, despite it being night. Her steps echoed loudly as she moved through the long corridor, even stepping into shallow pools of water that happened to be around. And in one of them, she spotted several pieces of paper. Kneeling down to pick them up from their damp grave, she tried to see what was written on them. But all the words were no longer legible, the ink and paper completely ruined by the water. However, it meant that she was on the right path. There certainly was someone here, throwing or maybe losing these while moving about. There was no doubt about that, no way that she chose a wrong path. All she had to do was walk forward and soon, she would find him. Finally, some semblance of emotions started burning inside of her chest, swirling around uncontrollably. The anticipation and anger that finally surfaced again, filling those lifeless eyes of hers with a spark of destructive flames. The closer she got to her target, the more powerful her emotions became. It was funny, just few moments ago, she thought that there would be nothing at all for the whole duration of her little visit. But back then, she was very wrong. It was now clear that humans were not the only ones who were easily swayed by their emotions. Gods, demons, even someone like her… power of emotions was too strong for all of them. Every mortal creature was controlled by them like a puppet. It was almost scary, thinking about something like that. But Leila couldn’t help herself. She was holding all of this inside of her for so long, it was the best feeling in the world to finally release those thoughts. Almost as if she was completely reborn…

HP: 300
    MP: 150%
    Word Count: 1005
    Total WC: 1005
    Comments: ///
    Spells Used: free-forming

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY HERO YAMAMOTOTM

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Daughter's regret [Private] Empty Re: Daughter's regret [Private]

Post by Noheme 12th September 2016, 2:38 pm

As she continued deeper into the ancient ruins, the darkness would start slowly fading away. And instead, a weak light from flickering flames, dancing atop torches that were wall-mounted on both sides of the corridor illuminated the area. Now it was clear beyond all doubt, there was someone living here, working on their projects. Julius Somali, that name was burned into Leila’s brain. The name that her father left behind, written on a piece of paper and left next to his cold, mechanical corpse. He was the one who summoned Eden’s tree in the middle of a wasteland. And from that very tree, Leila was born. It wasn’t that much of a stretch to say that this man was her real father. And yet, without even meeting him once, she already hated him more than anyone else in this world. And she wasn’t alone. There was another strange presence inside of her that harboured hatred towards that man as well. Or perhaps ‘hate’ was a weak word? Wrath was more like it… it despised him so much that they would even go as far as calling it a deadly sin. That’s how deeply he affected this girl’s existence, maybe without even realizing it. But maybe he knew, after all, he was calling her here. And as soon as she would open those big doors that appeared in front of her, she would surely get some answers. There would be finally some logic inside of this chaos that was her story. Finally something revealed about her actual past. She was hoping for at least something as she was tired of knowing nothing at all about herself. There was not even a single drop of hesitation inside of her now. She was so close that it was impossible for her to stop, even if she wanted to. Her hands were already resting on the cold frame of the door, made out of stone. And then, she pushed.

She pushed and the door opened, letting out intense amount of light that completely blinded the poor girl for a moment. What she found inside was some kind of laboratory, along with an old looking man inside. His white hair and long beard, along with the robes he was wearing made him look like any other elder mage. But there was something very sinister about his eyes… and his magic. As soon as the door fully opened, he would turn towards Leila completely, the two of them staring into one another’s eyes for a moment. And then, he finally spoke.

"I am glad you managed to find this place. I tried to make my signal as strong as possible... but I still was not quite sure how precise it would be. But it all worked out just fine, I see."

His way of talking, there was no rush or fear to it at all. It was almost as if he was talking about sending a letter to a friend, trying to tell them where his house was. Acting so casual in this situation, for some reason, it made Leila feel sick to her core. Maybe it was because of the confidence that he clearly had. He wasn’t expecting anything bad to come out of this meeting. And that clashed with the girl’s intents greatly. All other things aside, this man was the reason behind her headaches and nosebleeds. Or to be more precise, magic that he used was.

"A planetary searching magic... a spell powerful enough to cover the entire Earthland. It is designed to resonate with a specific magic within another person, causing them pain, but giving them information as well. In this case, information about this place..."

This man wanted them to meet. And he used magic like that to make it possible. It was baffling to say the least, especially when one considered that no mage could cast spell like this alone. It had to be done through a specific machine that had a large amount of ethernano stored inside of it. And he used the spell several times as well, wasting extremely large amount of magical energy, just to find her. Why would he put so much effort into all of this? It was confusing and most strange. Leila wanted answers to all of this. Which was why she didn’t attack him just yet.

”Impressive. You have truly grown and matured to know this much about something that is so uncommon. As expected from someone like you. Or rather, I should say that you are exceeded all of my expectations. And now, you are finally here, after all this time…”

His facial expression was changing drastically during his speech, showing all kinds of emotions. And all of them were most definitely positive. Just what he wanted to achieve by doing all this? She insisted on finding out, and she would not wait any longer. She didn’t want to be silent in front of this man, who gave her life.

"Why? Why all of this? I want to know the whole story! Tell me everything, or I’ll make you regret that you were even born into this world! Now, speak!”

Her clear anger within those spoken words was apparently amusing to the elder, as he laughed lightly once she finished. Was he mocking her? It was hard to tell. But he was still willing to provide answers for her. He had no problem with sharing the story she needed to know, finally!

”I suppose it would be too much, expecting you to know the full truth. Very well, I shall tell you the story. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable.”

He himself took a seat on a small chair nearby after those words before he continued. Leila on the other hand had no interest in sitting down and continued standing in the middle of those doors that lead towards the exit, making sure he would not try to escape at any point.

HP: 300
    MP: 150%
    Word Count: 990
    Total WC: 1995
    Spells Used: ///

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 12th September 2016, 2:40 pm

”Where to start… ah, I suppose you would want to know about me, yes? My name is Julius Somali, a wizard that dedicated his life to research of Gardens of Eden. From the moment I left magical school, I poured all of my efforts into this study. The dimension, it’s simply amazing. It is so pure and concentrated, one could even doubt that it was naturally created! In order to get enough power to control the Garden’s energy, I also dedicated myself to intense training and learning of magic. It took me many years, too many in fact. But eventually, I was finally able to open the gate between that world and ours! That was when I summoned one of Eden’s trees in this world. However, the results were rather… disappointing. After the tree was summoned, I was unable to control it any further, no matter how much magical energy I fed it. It was rather frustrating, be sure of that. Because of all that, I labeled that experiment of mine as a failure. Heh, little did I know that it was more of a success than I could have even hoped for. I had no idea that a tree summoned like this could give a birth to a new resident of the gardens. If I knew, I would have waited, taken you with me the moment you were born!”

During his speech, Leila’s expression didn’t change one bit. She was listening properly, comparing his story to her own version of things as she lived through them. So far, everything was making a perfect sense. And just as she thought, her whole existence was nothing more than a mistake, or rather, an experiment of one mad man. It was not his goal to give her life, it was merely a byproduct of something else. Something like that was frustrating and disappointing to her. Her existence was not intended, and yet here she was, standing in front of him. But it was clear that he still had more to say, and so she continued listening. The story was still far from over.

”Once I returned to my laboratory, I continued my studies without any delay. Instead of focus on how to summon and keep the summoned in this world, I shifted my focus towards a method of keeping the summoned power inside of my own body. After several experiments, the results were far from ideal. However, it was at that time that I heard news about a girl that was apparently capable of controlling the garden’s power as if it was nothing! At first, I questioned those rumors. After all, there was not a single person in the entire history that could just use the Gardens as they pleased. But I only kept hearing about this girl, so I decided to investigate it all myself. And that was when I found you, Leila. Analyzing your magic from afar, I quickly realized who you were and how you came to be! But you had joined that annoying guild of wannabe treasure hunters, Golden Phoenix! That made it rather difficult for me to approach you directly, especially with your activities. You kept on appearing and disappearing again, never staying in one place for too long. Trying to locate you, it was a nightmare. So instead, I had to resort to extreme, constructing a lacrima holder that was capable of holding enough ethernano to execute a world-wide scan. And the result of that… well, you are standing in front of me. We are finally reunited, my creation! We can finally move on from this point, together.”

After saying all that, he simply stood up and opened his arms, almost looking like expected a hug from her or something. But she was definitely about to leap into his embrace. Because of his sole existence, she didn’t get to spend her father’s last moments with him, resulting in him dying all alone in deserted place of Joya’s mountains. And because of his stupid world-wide search for her with that spell, something else was able to take over her mind. And in that single moment, she lost her dear friend. After all they went through, Jiyu just ended up hating her because of words that were not even her own. This man had made so much harm that it was simply not excusable anymore! No matter his intentions, Leila was far from even liking him. And to put it simply, he gave away his feelings just then. Of all the things he could have called her, her labeled her as his creation and nothing more. This man was disgusting and rotten to the core as far as she saw it. And the time to settle things was drawing near.

"Don’t you dare… I’ve not come here to make up with you, to join you. The exact opposite, actually. I am here to stop you and whatever you are doing! As long as you’re alive, I have no hope… as long as you’re here, I would never be able to live a normal life. So… all I have to do is make sure you never breathe another breath!”

Her voice was loud and clear, almost shouting. And as soon as those words entered Julius’ ears, his expression drastically shifted to a mixture of sad and disappointed. With a sigh, he would tighten his grip on a staff that was resting in his right hand, his eyes suddenly piercing Leila with a sharp gaze.

”I see. Unfortunately, I am far from being done with my research. I cannot die, not until I gain complete control over the Garden of Eden! And you… you are the key to it all. I am afraid that if you are not willing to cooperate, I will have to force you.”

Suddenly, the door behind Leila closed shut and all of the walls gained a purply tint. It was a barrier that was meant to keep everything inside of it.Just as she thought, this man was not someone who could be praised for his work. While not entirely evil, he did resemble dark wizard more than anything else. And she had to defeat him now.

HP: ///
    MP: ///
    Word Count: 1031
    Total WC: 3026

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 12th September 2016, 2:43 pm

"Don’t think that it will be easy. More than just some subject of yours, I’m a wizard! And the garden is my home! I will never let you have it… not in milion years!”

With those words, Leila finally started the combat. Eden’s roots were quickly forming under the ground and traveling towards their target, only leaving the ground once they were close enough. But Julius was somehow able to see them all, jumping back before his limbs would be caught in the messy attack and restricted by their superior physical strength. And in a moment, most of the moments froze, ice blades suddenly flying towards the girl. Thankfully they weren’t too hard to dodge and a good roll managed to do the job, letting the ice shatter against a wall behind her.

”I think you have misunderstood. Or perhaps you were just not listening to me at all in the first place. In order to summon the tree that gave you birth, I had to gather vast amount of magical energy and knowledge. I too, am a wizard! And one that outranks you, Leila!”

Talking back, he would point his staff towards the girl and all of a sudden, temperature in the whole room would drop drastically. But this was not just an ice attack, there was more to it than just that. Spark suddenly started gathering around the end of that stick of his.

”Spell fusion: Voltage sword.” Uttering the name of his attack, a giant blade of ice suddenly formed, coated in lighting, and shot towards Leila who quickly grew a wall of wood in front of her. But just as he said, his spells were actually stronger than hers, shattering her defenses and even hitting her. It was not a direct hit, but her armor was slightly torn and her skin bleeding on her right hand. But with a small “tsk”, she would continue fighting.

"Winds of Eden! The rotten rose! Come to my aid, merge with my body and magic! Together, we shall obtain victory!” And as she said, blue petals suddenly started dancing around her body, enhancing her speed. And all of her attacks grew thorns filled with poison, only making them that much more deadly. And that was not the only help she could get. There was still so much more! Maybe she was outclassed by him, but she had the entire Garden standing behind her, supporting her at all times. Her hands moved so fast that they were nothing more than a blur, suddenly showing two different keys in her hands, one golden and the other one wooden. "Come to my aid, my spirits! Gate of Eden’s princess and gate of heavenly scales, I open thee!”

The magical circle was quickly formed and suddenly, two more figures were standing beside Leila. A little girl holding a doll and Libra, her trusty zodiac spirit. To that sight, even Julius had no proper answer. His eyes widened in surprise and the barrier around them started becoming visibly weaker, only showing how unfocus his mind was right now.

”A..another resident of the Gardens? How could you possibly be capable of summoning something like that? And… a Zodiac key? Since when do you have something so valuable? How…?”

But there was no time to be questioning to reality right in front of him. His body was suddenly thrusted back, colliding with the wall. Libra’s powers of controlling the gravity were quick and always ready. And Fleta, the other summoned girl was as well. With a cheeky smile, she would expend her magical aura and empower her allies, supporting Leila and Libra both. But their enemy quickly regained his composure and was ready to strike back. Suddenly, a giant shadow of a demon appeared behind him and was ready to strike with his fists. Libra tried to stop him with her gravitational field, but his dark magic was more powerful than hers. The two girls quickly jumped in front of their master and soon, all three of them went flying through the closed doors. The barrier shattered on impact, but all of them were hurt in the process. Trying to get back on their feet as fast as they could, steps of Julius coming outside of the room as well started echoing through the hall.

”I am sorry it had to come to this. But I cannot afford to lose here. Not after all the progress I made and effort I put into finding you. Even scorched, your body will be enough!”

With those threatening words, his staff would suddenly change element to flames, Leila’s greatest enemy. That was pretty bad. But by now means intimidating enough for her to give up. Instead, she used that moment for her own surprise attack, making a great spike rise from the ground and drill into the old men, sending him into the ceiling for a moment before he dropped back down onto the ground.

"I’m not done, not yet! Libra!” Responding in a clear “Yes!”, Libra moved her scales and pinned the dark wizard to the floor with her magic. In the meantime, Leila conjured her great silver bow, taking her aim and promptly shooting. The arrows itself dealt no damage to him, despite burying deep into his back. But it left a crimson mark that made all of his defenses disappear in a flash. Suddenly, the field of gravity shattered as he stood back up. His magical energy really was impressive if he was capable of fighting Libra’s spell with northing more than a pure energy within his body. But he was too late! Two trees were already growing around him and in a moment’s notice, they were squeezing his body between them, trying to crush him like a bug. It did the damage, but couldn’t keep him in place, as he managed to burn the spell away with his flames. And suddenly, those flames were also all around Leila with a great magical circle below her feet.

"Shi-” ”Burn!”

A pillar of flames devoured her whole body, dealing heavy damage. But with her enhanced speed and help from the spirits standing next to her, she managed to get out of it before being completely incinerated. It was clear that he was dangerous at this range. So she went for some close-quarters combat. Using her signature spell, she teleported right in front of him and pushed the old man to the floor.

"Just give up… you will never be able to control Gardens of Eden, no matter how hard you try!”

She expected several answers to her words, but the one she got was not one of them. A grin, wide and filled with confidence appeared on that old man’s face, clearly disagreeing with her on that statement.

”Oh? Sure, before I said that results of my experiments were hardly ideal, but I never said that it all failed.”

And with those words, he moved his hand up into the air, letting the cloth that was covering it fall and reveal that his arm was just like parts of her body. The skin that was covering it was barely human anymore, looking more like a surface of tree. But it was still different from Leila’s. Her corruption was of gray color with dark veins. His was almost pitch-black. And then it all clicked inside of her mind.

"The corruption that humans caused in the Gardens… by amplifying it, you-” And before she was able to finish, several black roots shot from the ground and restrained her, draining away all of her strength. It was also at that moment that the gate between worlds was closed by force, making Libra and Fleta disappear. He himself got back up and stared at Leila with a smile. ”Yes, and only by unleashing that force I was finally able to catch you. The curse of humanity itself flows through these roots… it’s like a poison for the Garden. Hence why all of your powers are gone now. I was hoping that it would not come to this… it takes a great deal of energy to anything with this magic right now. But seeing how I managed to finally capture you, that won’t be the case for much longer. You are mine, just how it was meant to be.”

But instead of listening to his words, Leila started whispering certain words to herself, quiet enough for the old man to not understand them.

”Hold it together, birds of a feather, Nothing but lies and crooked wings. Oh. Fly over me evil angel. Open your wings evil angel.”

It was something that she did not use in a very long time. But right now, it was the only thing she had that was not connected to the Garden. And thus, the only thing she was able to use. And before Julius noticed that she was activating magic, a pair of great black wings spread across the hall, breaking all of the roots and setting Leila free.

”An evil angel?! How? You were born from my magic, you should not posses any linea-” The angel’ hand grabbed his face with great force, sending him flying back into the room they originally flew from. The poor girl was kinda scared of her own angel after Elyx’s last request to collect a certain mirror, given the fact that Xiolan nearly killed her back then. But right now, she probably shaved her life. That said, something like a black laser suddenly flew out of the room where Julius was and burying itself in the angel’s chest, only to explode and completely destroy the fallen being. With his legs shaking, the enemy was still standing, moving back into the hall. But that was only momentary, as he soon fell to his knees in front of Leila.

”Damn… the Garden… took too much energy… why?”

Judging by his words and his whole appearance, it was clear that he had nearly not magical energy in his body left after that one last attack. He was completely on her mercy and the fight was over. However, the sight of him kneeling there, it awoke something within Leila. And without any warning, her eyes turned a crimson red from that lovely and calming blue.

"Finally… we are finally here. Standing in front of this man. YOU! You fucked everything up! EVERYTHING! Our plan was perfect, it was going to work. But because of your magic, everything fell apart! I deny you any mercy! Pay for your errors, now!”

As those words echoed and Leila went into an uncontrollable rage, Julius finally knew what was happening. In that one instant, everything came together, the whole picture. He was looking at it all wrong. And after this, he finally knew the whole truth. He knew that what he had said before was actually not correct.

”You… I didn’t create you. You are the original… Eden’s cr-” He did not finish. Instead, several roots went right through his body, lifting him into the air and tearing him into a bloody mess as he screamed in pain. That was his fate, his end. Soon after, Leila regained consciousness again, seeing the mess in front of her. She had no idea how it happened, but had a hunch as to who did it. In any case, her job here was done. Her revenged finished. There was nothing more inside of her that would interest her. And so, just like that, just as hollow as she was when she entered, she left. And the corpse remained in the ruins along with the laboratory. This story was simply over, just like that.

HP: ///
    MP: ///
    Word Count: 1942
    Total WC: 4968

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:01 am