Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

iLac? No, I don't lack in anything.

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

iLac? No, I don't lack in anything. Empty iLac? No, I don't lack in anything.

Post by Iesha 17th August 2016, 10:05 am

Job Description:

embers
    There are many hidden things inside,
    that made me change so much.

Hazel eyes scanned the steel building from top to bottom as it shone with brilliance under the admiring gaze of the sun. He raised his hands, clutching the edges of his black, leather jacket before moving his hands to fan himself using the object. Wiping the beads of sweat that trickled down his forehead, he released a sigh, "Why do girls like to have long hair? It's nothing but a pain." He stated as he wiped off strands of wine shaded hair that stuck to his pale forehead. Adjusting the black shades over his eyes, he began walking.

His, or rather her, face morphed into an expression of annoyance as the heat overwhelmed him. He sauntered towards the large building, clad in a black leather jacket, beneath which he wore a plain white shirt that had now become slightly transparent due to the sweat that his body let out but it didn't matter to him because he keeps forgetting that his body wasn't of a man's, but instead of a woman's. The black jeans that stuck to his pants due to the dampness of his legs moved in sync with the black combat boots that roughly hit the ground.

Entering the building, he let the cool air embrace him as a small smile of satisfaction and pleasure crossed his face. He stood there for a moment, enjoying the cool breath of the air conditioner that welcomed him so dearly. With a smile, he continued walking towards what looked like a reception area. Lifting his arms, he removed the sunglasses that covered his eyes as he leaved his body onto the counter. "I'm here to get my iLac."

The receptionist, who seemed to be a blonde woman in her late-twenties, looked up at the woman standing before her before smiling, "Yes of course, Can I have your name please?" He sighed before looking at her, "My name? Donovan." The blonde woman frowned, "Ma'am, that seems to be a man's name...." Donovan gave her annoyed look before suppressing the urge to let out a fierce scream. Instead, he put on a menacing look, "Donovan is my middle name." A look of realization crossed the blonde's face as she once again smiled, "I see. But Ma'am, I need to register you by your first name. What's your first name?"

Letting out a scoff, he let her name roll off his tongue with disdain, "Vivian." The woman quickly typed out the name before asking him to proceed further to go get his iLac and so he did. He walked into a separate room full of iLac's arranged neatly, with first name's written on them. His eyes scanned for Vivian's name and when he found it, a grin made it's way onto his lips. He lifted his hand, attempting to let his, or rather Vivian's, telekinetic powers bring the device over to him but to his surprise, his magic did not work.

Spotting a man a few feet away, he turned towards him, "Hey you." He pointed at him as the man looked back at Donovan with a surprised look on his face, pointing at himself as if asking if he was being called. Donovan nodded before raising his hand and bending his index figure repeatedly, "Come here." So the man did, "Yes Ma'am, how can I help you?" Donovan stared at the man before heaving yet another sigh of annoyance, "Call me sir." The man looked confused but did so nonetheless, "Okayyy....sir. How may I help you?"

"Why isn't my magic working here?" He asked, getting straight to the point as the man stared at Donovan as if he too wanted to heave a sigh, "Sir, we had already made it very very obvious that magic doesn't work in here." His hazel eyes stared at the man as he coughed, before putting that confident face on once again, "Of course, I just momentarily forgot. You can go now." The man stared at the mage weirdly before returning to what he was previously doing as Donovan walked towards the device and grabbed it.

Roughly about ten minutes after acquiring the iLac, he clutched his head as pain slithered through it. Letting out soft groan of pain, he, or rather she, stood back up, shaking her head to let off the pain. "Ahh, that hurts." She let her hazel hues wander, "Where am I?" They landed on the weird device that lay in the palm of her hand. Looking at her outfit, she figured that it was Donovan who came out. She let out a small groan, "What did that self-obsessed fool do now?" She stared at the device before clicking a small triangular button that popped onto the screen.

A face appeared on the screen; it was her own face. She stared at it as if it was the weirdest thing she came across. The video played, reveling Donovan who had taken it. "Hello Vivian. I'm sure you're wondering what this is. Of course someone like you wouldn't know." The female couldn't help but roll her eyes at that, "This is a modern day device that allows to communicate with people." Vivian knew what it was and what it could do, she just didn't know what it looked like, or what it was called. "This, my friend, is what will ease all your worries. This is an iLac." The video stopped leaving her in awe, "iLac? No, I don't lack."
    TAGS: Solo
    WORDS: 905/500

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:37 pm