Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Lion's Struggle(kissos)

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Ice
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Lion's Struggle(kissos) Empty The Lion's Struggle(kissos)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 13th August 2016, 3:39 pm

Takumi entered his favorite teashop as he normaly did, wanting to purchase some tea. The short young man walked up to the counter, smiling at the man behind it. But somebody was watching him with a glare, just inside the doorway. Oblivious, Takumi paid the man for his normal purchase and turned to leave. The man who had been watching Takumi got up. "What are you doing here, Fairy Tail?" he said in a clearly hostile tone.
    "All I want is to buy some tea, I don't want any trouble." Takumi wasn't keen on fighting anyone. The young ice mage narrowed his eyes slightly, as if daring the man to stop him from leaving quietly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Lion's Struggle(kissos) Empty Re: The Lion's Struggle(kissos)

Post by Shipping Goddess 13th August 2016, 4:26 pm

Lilian Truth flew to Magnolia town on her wyvern, Marshmallow under an errand given by her mother. She was to get a specific type of tea from a specific shop in Magnolia, from a specific clerk. Her mother normally would take the trip by carriage with Lilian's brother, but today Gerome fell ill and her mother didn't have enough money for a carriage. So, she passed the errand to Lily. Lily had a free mode of transportation and would do anything for her mother, so she gladly took the request.

Upon reaching the tea shop Lilian made Marshmallow land in front of the door, and walked inside. She looked around, at the few people inside the shop, smiling to an old woman, and waving to a man by the door. As she stood at the counter, she heard a voice.

"What are you doing here, Fairy Tail?"

Fairy Tail? As in the guild in this town? Why would someone threaten them? I hear they can be a bit reckless but open hostility isn't of proper order...

It was unknown to her that Fairy Tail had been labled a dark guild. She didn't pay attention to the affairs of guilds, she wanted to be completely separate from the guilds, so didn't read much about them.

"Don't involve yourself in someone else's affairs. I didn't see a sign saying 'no Fairy Tail allowed' outside, so you need not threaten him. I'll detain you if you want to continue." Lily's face showed that she meant business. She wasn't from any type of police force, however she did always carry handcuffs on her in case she needed to bust someone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Lion's Struggle(kissos) M7mHyEw
    The Lion's Struggle(kissos) CKWpl03
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 20th August 2016, 3:17 pm

Takumi looked at the girl who had come to his rescue. "Please, let me handle this." The ice mage didn't want to involve any bystanders. "I may be a dark mage now, but I'm not evil. I would never harm anyone here." The other man ignored the short mages words. "I'm going to fight you, if I win you have to leave." Takumi merely sighed. "If I win?"
    "You won't. "
    "Fine, but outside, where we won't destroy the shop, okay?"
    The man nodded, perhaps surprised Takumi cared about the shop.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 23rd August 2016, 12:46 pm

Lilian took a step back, flabbergasted. Fairy Tail turned dark? She quickly ran outside, following the non-Fairy Tail man.

"Marshmallow!" The wyvern came within 3 seconds, now standing between the group. There was the instigator for the fight, Lilian and Marshmallow, and then Takumi. The instigator seemed frightened by the giant beast standing next to the rider who seemed to not care that it was there. Lilian held out her hands, signalling for Takumi and the man to keep their distance.

"Now STOP! Fighting will solve nothing, and will only get you in more trouble. If you guys continue, I'll call the Rune Knights and see that you are both imprisoned! Now, man, Fairy Tail may be a dark guild, but segregation against them is still unnecesary hatred. If a dark guild member is in your shop, allert a light mage or the Guard. As for you, Mr. Fairy Tail, you may be good at heart, but you are evil by affiliation. If you continue this madness with the people, I will report you. Normally I wouldn't be so hesitant, but a Hero does note if a person is good at heart. Don't make me think otherwise." Her eyes represented her hatred for the dark guilds. People that follow the path of darkness by sheer choice deserved to be arrested, however she slightly believe this person didn't volumteer to have the dark lable on him.

Marshmallow gave a screech of threatening origin, to both of them. Lilian was always stocked to defeat the forces of evil, she had Lyon and Zen at her beck and call, she had Vidofnir, not to mention Marshmallow. If this Fairy Tail mage was smart, he'd know to back down from mindless combat.

Lilian whispered something to Marshmallow, who soon walked back into the shop, only stopping at the door.

"I believe this is a tea shop. If you want tea, come in, if you want combat, go to the Talonia Arena."

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 26th August 2016, 3:56 pm

" I really don't care for those who threaten people just because of their guild. Right Wist?" Takumi looked over his shoulder at his pet, who shifted into wolf form and growled. "I'm not evil, nor is my guild. Again I say, we were labelled dark because we refused to hand over one of  our own. Fairy Tail may be dark but we are not evil." Takumi looked at both the girl and the man who had assumed he was going to do bad things because his guild was dark. The young mage drew his sword. "I don't want to fight you but if I have to I will."

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 26th August 2016, 5:19 pm

"If you aren't evil, then why are you persisting on fighting a man who doesn't stand a chance against you? A guild is only as good as its members, and if all of the Fairy Tail members are like you, than I'd say it is a dark guild well worth the title. Even if a guild is labled something, doesn't mean it deserves that title. However, you aren't proving yourself much that you don't deserve it. But if you insist on fighting someone, you may fight me. I'll be glad to take a dark guild member to the Rune Knights personally." Lilian turned and grabbed her two lances. One, the Lich Weapon, she thrust into the dirt, and watched as it made a bright blue glow emit from it as three soldiers, Lilian's retainers, came up from the ground. Arming herself with her second spear, Vidofnir, Lilian gave the man a steely glare while Marshmallow screeched once. Lilian didn't want to fight anyone, but it was definitely becoming possible that this would lead to one. She decided that diplomacy would hopefully work, so she tried to talk one more time. She didn't drop her steely glare or lance once however, and she did speak with a much more stern and forceful voice.

"I don't want to fight. I came here on an errand for my elderly and sick mother. If you wish to continue, I will. But I'm giving you one shot to drop your arms, and continue as if this entire ordeal didn't occur."

"We are here to aid you, Milady." Lyon spoke as a skeletal arm grasped the hilt of his iron sword, and unsheathed it.

"...Walk away while you have the chance." Zen said as he held his iron broadsword with both arms.

"Anyone who makes Milady's bad list makes my kill list!" Joshua, Lilian's newest skeleton, said rather loudly.

This man was outnumbered, five to two. Hopefully, he could chose his fights like a wise person. Lilian really, really didn't want combat to engage here.

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 26th August 2016, 5:48 pm

"Who said this man stood no chance? This guy is a mage too. And if you really want to pick a fight with me, fine. Wist, stallion form." The young mage swept out his arm and his pet shimmered and turned into a black and silver stallion. Takumi mounted up onto his pet's back and raised his sword, which was now glowing and giving off major amounts of heat. "Are you sure you want to pick a fight with this fairy?" The mage was as ready to fight as ever. He had been pissed off now. He just wanted to buy the tea that helped him sleep. He could hardly get any sleep since the death of his sister.

Takumi made for a much more intimidating figure atop West's back. The short boy pointed his sword straight at the girl. "Leave me alone or I may have to hurt you."

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 26th August 2016, 6:46 pm

"The only one picking fights was you. But if this'll please you..." Lilian said under her breath, not wanting to anger Takumi any further than he already was by letting him hear her.

Alright. He asked for it.

"I believe it was you who said he wouldn't defeat you." This time she said it aloud. Lilian turned to Joshua, whom was holding his iron rapier with utter bloodlust. He used such a fine weapon, but with that attitude he wasn't one you'd normally see using it... Aside from the fact he was a skeleton.

"Joshua, show this evildoer no mercy... Well, show no mercy up until the point of death. Don't kill him." Zen and Lyon were standing side by side, holding their ground in front of Lilian. The third retainer dashed forward, performing a straight lunge with his sword, aiming to pierce the horse's skull. The three skeletal retainers were a bit slow at times, especially when Lilian wasn't giving them constant orders. However Joshua was an exception, he knew how to kill fast and efficient, which Lilian hated about him.

Marshmallow gave another screech as Lilian mounted her, holding Vidofnir in her lance arm, and the reigns for the wyvern in the other.

"Sorry, Fairy Tail. I think I got ya beat on the whole 'who has a better mount' game. Dragons trump horses any day!" Marshmallow roared. "Yes yes, Dragons are your cousins. I know you're a wyvern, Marshy I was just joking!" She said, not trying to dampen the mood, but instead lighten it.

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 29th August 2016, 9:02 am

"A wyvern does not trump Wist. He can change his shape, so I clearly win in that department. Additionally... Ice Make Lions!" The mage put his hand together and suddenly there was a huge 10 foot tall ice lion in front of him, and he had somehow ended up with an icy lion's mane and long icy claws just like his ice lion's. "Are you seriously going to try to beat me with skeletons? Not going to work." The ice mage sneered, now fully in that arrogant personality he could have when fighting for real.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 29th August 2016, 9:59 am

Joshua took the hit from the massive lion, which backed him up but didn't defeat him. The lion however did take the hit from Joshua's rapier instead of Takumi, so Lily did have to give him some credit. Taking Vidofnir and swiping it, shattering the lion, dealing the rest of the equal damage to it.

"Joshua, keep going! Zen, you too!" Lilian commanded the skeletons. Joshua performed another thrust of his rapier, aiming for Wist again, while Zen took his iron broadsword and jumped into the air, attempting to bring the blade down upon Takumi with all his force. It did leave him open for attacks, but Zen knew this could take a chunk out of his vitality, should it hit. Lyon, however stood his guard, not wanting anything to happen to Lily.

"Don't worry Lyon. You'll stay right by my side." Lilian said to the skeleton, whom nodded his head and kept his straightsword at the ready. It was not a heavy broadsword like Zen's but mot a finesse rapier like Joshua's. It was the middle man, perfect for someone like Lyon.

"We may not be able to die, but you can Milady. I will guard you until I am forced back into the ground." Marshmallow roared, and flapped its wings a few times to propell itself 10 meters in the air, while Vidofnir was being raised in Lilian's arm.
    -------------
    Possible damage done: 17 to Takumi, 12 to Wist
    HP: 300
    MP: 100%
    Lyon HP: 30
    Zen HP: 30
    Joshua HP: 10

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 1st September 2016, 5:19 pm

"Wist!" Cried Takumi. The shape-shifting knew what Takumi meant and shifted forms as Takumi jumped off his back, both of them Rolling to the side with the practiced ease of those who had fought beside each other for years. The two met eyes and instantly saw what the other was thinking, having known each other for their whole lives. Takumi nodded once and stood up straight. "You may have done a fair deal of damage had you hit us, but now... it's my turn!" The young ice mage still had the icy claws even though his lion had been cut down. With a ferocious roar the ice mage unleashed a storm so thick that anybody within a 15m radius wouldn't be able to see more than 2 feet ahead. His eyes glowed bright with anger as he plunged into the storm, making his way towards the skeletons unseen.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 1st September 2016, 6:03 pm

"Joshua, Zen, stay where you are!" The green-haired mage commanded. As the first skeleton and second skeletons both missed their attacks, a snowstorm erupted. Lilian's skin began to slowly freeze - she was taking damage! Suddenly, she heard Joshua's voice, groaning as a purple flame burned through the snowstorm - Joshua had fell. He wasn't dead, but he wouldn't be able to rejoin combat for quite a while, and Lyon's bones began accumulating ice, as well as Zen.

"Lyon, go help Zen."

"But Milady-"

"GO!"

The skeleton nodded, and ran off to where Zen was standing. The two stood back to back, ready to fight whatever was coming to them. As they stood there, they occasionally looked back to their leige, but then held their ground. They wouldn't fall this easy, not to a mage like Takumi.

"If you can hear me - which I know you can - Give up now before I actually have to fight. It'll be bad for both you and me!"

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 2nd September 2016, 12:00 pm

Takumi laughed silently to himself. Lose to this girl? He didn't think so. Wisely, he kept quiet as he made his way towards where the skeletons were. His pet, who had turned back into a horse, aided him by allowing him to ride once more. Takumi saw the skeletons through the snow and smiled. He stood up on his pet's back and launched himself into the air to land on the skeletons. Was Takumi crazy? Most likely. Takumi immediately seized the opportunity to slash at one of the skeletons with his sword.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 3rd September 2016, 10:59 am

Zen was the one to be attacked. His groan led Lilian to realize exactly where Takumi was. She couldn't see him, but there was nothing limiting her sense of hearing, plus she already knew where the skeletons were. Siezing the opprotunity, she yelled as she unleashed a spell. A red magic circle appeared below her, and Marshmallow breathed in. The wyvern unleashed a ball of flames, which flew towards the group. The purple flames indicated that the skeletons returned to the earth, as this was a C rank spell. Given that Takumi just jumped off of a horse, paired with the speed and burst of the flame, it would be hard to avoid with Takumi's momentum. It was a sacrifice of her skeletons, but hopefully it could pay off.
    -----------
    Possible Damage done: 40
    MP: 78%

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 3rd September 2016, 11:07 am

"ICEMAKE SHIELD!" roared the ice mage, a shield of ice appearing in front of him. He slammed into it with his momentum, but at least the spell would be blocked. It didn't really matter if he bruised himself as long as he didn't get hit by that fireball. Meanwhile his pet had turned into a wolf and charged straight through the storm at his masters opponent.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 3rd September 2016, 11:32 am

Lilian's eyes changed color, now to black and red. Her lineage activated, and darkness surrounded her body. Her dark blood called upon by the god Pluto caused her to summon a ball of darkness in her hand, and fire it at Takumi. Following this, she slashed her hand, sending two crescent shapes at Takumi. The first was made out of ice, the second made out of poison. The special thing about the poison crescent was that if it hit the blade he had, it'd start to erode it away, the green acid would slowly destroy the weapon, it was designed to do so. The basketball-sized ball of darkness would simply burst upon impact, and the ice crescent would slice his skin and break. The thing about the wolf was, Lilian paid no attention to it. She was ten meters off the ground, floating on Marshmallow's back. The wolf could shapeshift, but she didn't know if it had a flying form. It would be fine, she didn't sense much magic power from the animal anyways, so it was perfectly fine. The mage was her threat, but even then, he was weaker than Lilian. She had this in the bag.

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 3rd September 2016, 11:38 am

Takumi's shield was still up, but it wouldn't do much good. Takumi roared like a lion as his lion aura flared up around him, a protective ability designed to protect him from harm completely. The mage stepped out from behind the shield, no longer needing it. His pet shifted into its falcon form, flying at speeds only the peregrine falcon was capable of. The Falcon dove at the mage, sharp claws extended.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 3rd September 2016, 1:36 pm

He just took two C rank spells and a D rank spell like it was nothing? That seems impossi-

Her thoughts were interrupted by a bird flyinh at her. Ducking with an immediate reaction, the birds talons sliced through her armored chestplate, splitting in half. "That was my second breastplate this week!"

The mage hopped off of the wyvern, and attempted to pierce straight through the man's chest. This wouldn't kill him, but instead it'd just hurt insanely, and he'd have a spear through his chest. Marshmallow, whom was busy with the falcon, attempted to fly at the bird, biting its wing, which would highly impair the bird's flight ability, as well as taking a chunk out of its vitality.
    --------------
    Possible damage done: 10 to Wist, 14 to Takumi

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 3rd September 2016, 1:45 pm

The mage laughed as the aura swatted the spear aside. Nothing could hurt him while the aura was up, nothing. Of course he also couldn't attack, but it was worth it. His pet dove at the high speed of a peregrine falcon, a mind blowing 225 km/h. The Falcon cried out and almost seemed to be laughing. In the air nothing was faster than Wist.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 3rd September 2016, 2:21 pm

Marshmallow screeched, then flew down towards the falcon. Being much larger, the wyvern was slower than the falcon, but made up for it in its strength alone. Marshmallow flew after and followed the falcon, leaving Lilian to fight the opposing mage.

My suspiscions were correct, he can't be harmed, I might as well wait it out. Either he's extremely arrogant, or he can't attack me.

Lilian twirled her spear around, and held it in a defensive stance as she stood 5 meters away from the enemy, Takumi. She decided to test her theory, seeing how previously hotheaded the boy was.

"Come on, shorty! Why don't you stop being a baby and fight me for real, one v one, mona a mono. My wyvern and your bird thing are fighting, I bet you can't eveb fight without your mount. The Truth wyvern riders practice with a lance in hand one day, and the reigns in the other for the next. Come on!"

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 3rd September 2016, 2:25 pm

"Trying to provoke me, eh? Bad idea to mention my height. Ice Make: Dragon!" Takumi summoned an ice dragon this time, which flew at his opponent with incredible speed and as much raw power as Takumi could muster. The mage was getting serious now that his aura had faded. He would not lose this fight. Never.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 3rd September 2016, 2:52 pm

Lilian was taken aback by the speed of the dragon, however the power of it didn't make up in the slightest. She was struck with the power of a D rank spell, and it pushed her back quite a bit, then swiped her hand again just like she did before, and held out her opposite. The D rank ice spell and the C rank dark spell, due to the rules of clashing forces, would destroy the dragon. Lilian sighed, and continued her provocation.

"Come on, Shortstop! Do better than a weak D rank spell! If that's all you've got, then you can't possibly withstand me!" Lilian actually took a sort of guilty pleasure from taunting this boy. He had a really bad superiority complex, so Lilian thought it'd be easy to take advantage of that. She just took a hit because of it, but it wasn't anything major.
    ----------
    HP: 280

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 3rd September 2016, 2:56 pm

"You wanna dance? Let's dance. Ice Make floor!" Ice spread out from where Takumi stood, covering the ground with a thick layer. "Try fighting me on this, tough girl!" The young mage smirked and stepped onto his ice. It was difficult for even him to stand up on this, so how would she deal with this? Takumi couldn't wait to find out.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 9th September 2016, 1:45 pm

Did this boy not know anything about wyverns? Wyverns are found on icy mountains, where they're born and raised. In turn, a rider would need to adapt to such situations. She knew the weaknesses of ice, and one was just simple. Holding still and not even trying to move, an orange magic circle appeared below her.

"Nah, I'm more of a 'fight on equal footing' kinda gal... Er... No pun intended." Lilian waited, then turned and yelled her wyvern's name. She slipped and fell on her bum, and then held her spear as leverage. Finally she saw it, the fireball that flew at the group, not intending to hit anyone. The fireball would hit the ground, burst, then melt the ice, leaving Lilian in a puddle of water.

"Oh... That's... IT! Let's finish this, pretty boy!" She prepped her spear, and raised her hand in defense.

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 9th September 2016, 1:53 pm

"i'm not just a pretty boy!" Takumi roared. With this he took out his new weapon, which had been hidden in his pocket in it's gun form. He aimed the gun calmly and fired off two quick shots, one to distract her and one to take her down. The ice mage almost wanted to laugh.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:47 pm