Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

RK VS WS battle for a secret (no spectators)

RK VS WS battle for a secret (no spectators) Empty RK VS WS battle for a secret (no spectators)

Post by Guest 25th January 2013, 4:23 pm

Eve had just left her orm room on the Tower. She had to go talk to someone, not axactly someone you would go and talk to right under the magic councils feet. She walked into the woods and looked around. Her harpie flew down. Still in his baby form her looked at her. Is it here yet? He asked her. No, not yet... wait... yet it is. A dark cloud formed around the harpie demon, Taka and the Demon slayer, Eve. An unclear face appeared in the cloud. Hello again. Eve said threw a smile on her face. The face turned. Hello. it whispered. The time is almost upon us, i have reached C in almost record time, wont be long till B, then A, Then S. The face looked as if it was smiling. A fox ran out of the woods and threw the cloud. When it came out all of its fur had fallen off and was chocking on its own muscel tissue trying to crawl out of its mouth. With your wind demon abilities, my Pestilence shall spread through out all of the world. he chuckled. Eve smiled. Yes, your pestelence magic shal be a great secondary to my Winds. She turned her head, looking at the tower behind them. The magic council will fall soon enough. Although, they heard about you, and the other Harbinger... The face smiled. What do i care, as the four most powerful beings on earth, they can only hope but try and stop us. the face said with a smile. Eve looked at Taka. Its what is best, taka. Taka shook his head in agreement as the Face stopped laughing, and continued on with the dicussion.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 26th January 2013, 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

RK VS WS battle for a secret (no spectators) Empty Re: RK VS WS battle for a secret (no spectators)

Post by Mifune 25th January 2013, 4:39 pm

It was an average day for the wandering white wizard Shuhei. Arms crossed and his head held high, he roamed through the woods heading towards Era, where he hoped to find a bar in which to court a young woman and take her to bed. Little did he know a young woman would quickly be upon him, though much younger than he initially desired. Suddenly Shuhei was stopped by rustling in the bushes and horrifying cries of pain from a small animal. The furless rodent leaped from the bushes and quickly rushed past Shuhei with great difficulty. "What in the world...?" He muttered as he turned towards where the fox had come from. What happened to that fox seemed rather unnatural and so it seemed only right that he investigate. Shuhei waded through the brush until finally he came upon a clearing.

In the clearing, he saw a young lady. Her flash clothing distracted him from noticing what was in front of her. All he could see was that she was in front of something dark. Before he thought to look at the eerie cloud he called out to the lady. "You there!" He walked out from the thicket and in to the open area. The Magic Council's tower was within sight and after calling out he let out a sigh of relief knowing that he was almost to his destination, being distracted yet again by the thought of booze and young loose women. He quickly snapped back in to the present and looked back towards the girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RK VS WS battle for a secret (no spectators) Empty Re: RK VS WS battle for a secret (no spectators)

Post by Guest 25th January 2013, 4:49 pm

The girl looked at the man. It was one of the 10 wizard seints, Shuhei the white. Eve turned her glare to the harbringer as he slowly drifted away from her and Taka, the harpie demon. Eve looked at the wizard seint. May i help you? she said with her innocent little face. Her long hair flowed in the breeze. She went and sat on a stump. Aw... you made my friends go away... that wasn't very nice of you... she said as her Rk necklace began to fly aron her neck. The winds started to pick up. Eve looked at the man and smiled. Its rude to interupt peoples play dates, not to mention doing it uninvited. she said plcing one of her legs over the other.
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 25th January 2013, 5:04 pm

Shuhei scratched the back of his head as he scanned around the clearing. The darkness which he barely noticed a second ago seemed to have vanished and so he disregarded it. Shuhei had never seen a harpie before, so he thought it was just some species of bat. Whatever it was it didn't seem to be threatening at all. The girl started speaking calmly to Shuhei so she was alright... He didn't listen to a word she said but the tone of her voice didn't seem too alarming so everything must have been alright. He looked up towards the Tower as the girl spoke and he began to contemplate what he was going to do first when he arrived in Era.

It was early yet to go to any of the pubs or bars, so maybe he'd go shopping for some new clothing. He had just recently completed a mission so he had some cash to spend. Maybe he'd even meet a nice young lady who'd model some swim suits for him. Once again he snapped back in to the present, remembering there was a little girl that needed taking care of. He couldn't just leave her here all alone, that would be against his good morals... "Little girl, where are your parents? Are they nearby? I'll help you find your way if you're lost." He didn't notice the Rune Knights crest on her necklace. He was more concerned with what sort of clothes he could buy and still have enough money to spend at the pubs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 25th January 2013, 5:15 pm

eve looked at the man. Her childish expression dissapeared. My parents... i wouldn't know... i dont even know where there graves are... they had to have died... 2... no 300 years ago.. She looked up at the man.Besides... I live right over there... she said pointing to the tower behind her. You havn;t listened to a word i have said, a tear streamed down her face. Not about scaring away my friends, not about me living with the magc council. The winds were now moving faster and faster. She opened her eyes and looked at the man. whipping the tear away. and i'm going to guess that you didn't hear anything about my parents beign dead either did you.
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 26th January 2013, 6:01 am

"The Golden Cat... No, the MoonShine I heard that was a good place I think I'll try there first." He started muttering with his arms crossed, looking away from the little girl. If she wanted to play games saying her parents died 300 years ago then he wasn't going to pay much attention to her. So instead of listening to what she had to say after, he began to contemplate which of the newer clubs in Era he'd try out first. Once he brought the girl back to town she could probably find her own way back to wherever it was she was living at the time. Hopefully her parents weren't worried. He scratched the back of his head and looked around for some kind of trail. Unfortunately there was none so he would have to wade through the thicket in order to get in to town... If it weren't for the girl he'd simply fly and avoid tearing his expensive silk clothing on a branch or something...

Shuhei looked back towards the girl and approached her slowly, crossing his arms once more. "Alright I think it's time we head back to town now girl. I don't think your parents would like it if they knew you were wandering about in the woods all alone playing with your imaginary friends." He offered her his hand and smiled. "I'll hold your hand, these woods can get kind of scary." He tried to speak as nicely as he possibly could and he tried to make direct eye contact as he heard that made you appear more comforting. He thought she was scared because he could see a tear running down the side of her cheek and he sort of thought that it could be that he was a Stranger and she wasn't supposed to talk to strangers... "My name is Shuhei, what's yours?" Really he just wanted to get the hell out of there and make his way to wherever it was he felt like going. Babysitting wasn't what he wanted to do on a Saturday...

Post by Guest 26th January 2013, 6:07 am

Eve looked at the man. My name. she smiled. Whos playing games... It was obvius the man did not believe her. I'm not playong any game, but i can now. She tilted her head towards the sky. The name of the game is: Death She opened her mouth and the air around her mouth turned black. She began to eat it, and eat, and eat, and eat. The air was getting thin but it would return in a moment. A magic circle appeared around her mouth. Sky Demons: Scream!wind flew out of her mouth going 60 miles per hour. It was so strong it started knocking down trees. Birds went flying then fell out of the ground due to the high pitch scream, which main purpose was to disorient the opponent. Eve turned and jumped out of the way of a falling tree, but still continueing with her annoying Demon Scream.
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 26th January 2013, 6:29 am

Shuhei was starting to get a little annoyed with the little girl... Now she actually wanted to play a game, which he had absolutely no time for. He had to get her back to her parents so that he could get on his way to buying some fancy clothes that would look good enough to go out in and attract a fine young woman. He sighed as she went on and named the game... It was one he had never played himself as a child, or even heard of for that matter... "Death..?" He said hesitantly, wondering what was going through the young womans head. When she started to breath in air that became black he started to get really confused. Was this some kind of magical asthma treatment? The dumbfounded expression on his face would quickly fade in to a surprised and somewhat angry one as she screamed with the terror of a banshee.

The force of the air which echoed from her throat was powerful. Suddenly it donned on Shuhei that this was a spell and the little girl was in fact a little mage girl! He was thrown back a couple of feet, though he managed to ride the wind and perform a backflip, landing on his feet. It was like being thrown back by the force of a much larger spell which he was not a stranger to as an S-Rank mage. "Wow... Never in my life have I seen a tantrum like that." He said jokingly as he held his head. He felt somewhat disoriented by the scream. He had to grasp his bearings, though before he could do so he noticed the girl leap out of the way of something. He turned and noticed the tree behind him which threatened to crush him.

Shuhei quickly reached for the sword which hung from a sling around his shoulder, behind his waist and grapped it by it's sheath, just below the guard of the sword. He swung the sword in front of him and grasped the handle of the sword with his right hand, drawing it only an inch. Upon doing so a bright flash of light erupted from the blade. When he sheathed the sword only a moment after and the light faded, the tree laid beside him, having missed him by only a few feet. "Nobody even yelled timber..." he said to himself as he looked towards the girl and smiled. "So you like to play games huh..? Well then, lets play." Shuhei let his sword hang behind him and raised his arm, aiming his palm in to the sky. Shuhei's body began to glow brightly and suddenly a pillar of light erupted from his entire body firing a very large beam in to the sky, demonstrating his vast power and insuring his victory. Hopefully this girl would see the light and reconsider fighting him. "My name is Shuhei Kisaragi of Blue Pegasus. I'll ask you again. What is your name?"

Post by Guest 26th January 2013, 6:38 am

Eve looked at the man. blue pony? she asked the man. wind began to sworm over her hands as she looked at the man. Blue pony... nope never heard of them. She began to look around in the sky. hm... wait... She looked up. Such a pretty sky... the blue jewels around her outfit begane to glow. Sky gods blessing. her outfit began to glow blue as her sky gods armor was activated. The original 4 claws had turned into 6. The 6 claws had formed over her hands. Each claw sharp enough to rip threw bone and sharp enough to break a sword, well, a sword no stronger then that of a Strong. She lifted her hands, pointing the 6 claws at the annoying mage. Sky demons Fury. the 6 razor sharp wind claws flung off her hands, flying towards the man, cutting away fallen trees in there path with out even slowing down. My name is none of your concern... she taunted sticking her tongue out.
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 26th January 2013, 7:04 am

Shuhei smirked as she tried to prod him by referring to his guild as Blue Pony. He even chuckled a little bit because it was actually sort of funny. He wasn't the sort of guy who'd take offense, especially from a little girl. She'd probably start mimicking everything he said pretty soon. "How Cute." He said as he raised his sword once more in front of him, but did not draw it from its sheath. She began to shout out the names of her spells and she made no effort to hide the claws that enveloped her hands. Three, very large claws on either hand. They certainly appeared very intimidating but lacked a certain quality. Upon firing the blades Shuhei did nothing. Instead he waited from them to draw nearer and nearer until he released a breath of air from his lungs just before they struck him. "White Dragon's Breath." A burst of energy erupted from his mouth in a brilliant flash of pure white light which enveloped each of the claws annihilating the spell. The light quickly faded and there was nothing in front of Shuhei other than a small crater. He revealed that he was a Dragon Slayer and also that he had no intention of fighting seriously against Eve. Otherwise the blast would have been a great deal larger and would have threatened Eve as well.

"Did your parents never buy you a pony? That's such a shame. No child should ever go without one." The area between the girl and himself was now clear of any brush so he began to walk slowly towards the girl. "Tell you what, if you manage to beat me I'll buy you your very own pony for your birthday." He smirked as he continued to walk slowly towards the girl, giving her plenty of time to try and attack him again, should she still feel the desire to fight him. Shuhei certainly was getting a kick out of this game and hoped that it would go on for just a little bit longer.

Post by Guest 26th January 2013, 7:18 am

As the light orb filled the area eve used the air aroudn her body to make a clone of herself. She then jumped up into a near by tree before the light faded.I dont know, they might have... I dont really know who my parents are... i dont know anything about my past... She began to look at the ground. The creater wasn't that small, but it didn't intimidate Eve either. A dragon slayer... She mummered. You should really pay attention to the battle. Said a second eve that walked over behind the wizard seint. The more destracted you get, the less you an concentrate on what is going on. said a 3rd eve that was next to Shuhei. So if your not that destracted, which of us is the real one? all 3 of them said.

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 26th January 2013, 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 26th January 2013, 7:41 am

Shuhei smirked. The girl was pretty cocky and borderline arrogant! Obviously a spoiled brat. Either way Shuhei was beginning to enjoy himself somewhat. There are only so many ways to create clones like that. Usually those created at a distance are simply illusions, but in rarer cases they could actually become solid and prove to be a real threat. Either way there were also only so many ways to find out which one was the real one. "Well I did always have trouble paying attention. It was a real pain when it came to school. What grade are you in by the way? You must be top of your class if you're able to cast spells like these." Shuhei smiled as his body flashed brightly. Obviously the real one is the one right in front of me..." He said, though his lips were not moving, and his voice was not coming from the correct direction...

Shuhie had flash stepped behind Eve in clear view of the other clones. The moment between the time he appeared behind Eve and the time he began to speak was enough to identify that Eve had never moved from her original position as the Clones did not react to his presence behind the original because Eve had no way of knowing he was behind her. All eyes remained on the image of himself that he left behind. Though he gave up his position behind her, it was enough to put a thorn in Eve's side, letting her know that he saw through her ability. "Divine Dragon's Iron Fist!" He yelled as he threw a punch towards Eve's back, his fist and forearm glowing brilliantly, cloaked in pure white light. If she was not able to avoid this spell, she would suffer severe damage.

Post by Guest 26th January 2013, 7:50 am

The fist went strait threw eve, causing her to vanash into thin air. Sorry, wrong answer. She said swining her legs ontop of a tree. She looked down. You are strong, well, stronger then the others... she said. But i havn't heard of blue Poney before, so cant be that strong... she began to think. And i dont go to school. Why should I, being trapped in a rock for over 300 years, i have alot of my life left to catch up on, dont have time for school. Besides, when the magic council falls, the schools will be much more different... she said as 15 palm sized balls formed around Shuheis body. Sky fall... she said as they pelted him.
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 26th January 2013, 8:11 am

Shuhei's eyes widened slightly and he began to chuckle. He was wrong... "You're talented I'll give you that. Though you shouldn't get too overconfident there is still no hope of victory for you." The sarcastic tone had left Shuhei's voice. He didn't enjoy being wrong and it angered him somewhat to be made a fool of, even if it was just a simple clone. The fact that his opponent was an adolescent girl made him feel like less of a man. So, instead of showing off he thought it was time to completely dominate this little spoiled brat and put her back in her place. Radiance." He said as he began to spin in place as light was emitted from his entire body creating a rotating sphere around him, obliterating all of the spheres that would have struck him. As this happened he pondered on prior events. The girl must have created a clone in her position and hid while he destroyed the claws she threw at him before. Clever girl.

He stopped spinning and the light faded. His eyes were closed. That spell always made him quite dizzy and it was sometimes more of a hindrance than he would like it to be. Upon opening his eyes, he charged towards the clone on the right at incredible speed. Shuhei was known as the fastest man in fiore for a reason. There were no other mages of his class that could out run him and so it would be very unlikely that a little C-Rank girl would be able to do just that. He swung his sheathed sword towards the Clones abdomen and upon completing the attack he'd leap sideways in to the air, rotating as he glided, landing to the other clones left, bringing down the sword over its head. "I think it's time I started playing this game." he said calmly as he stood up and turned around towards where he destroyed the first clone, assuming she'd reveal herself after attacking the clones.

Post by Guest 26th January 2013, 8:29 am

Eve looked at the man. He was quite ignoring. ugh, so bord... worst playmate ever. She said. She leaped off of the tree and began to fly on a wind current. She looked at Shuhie. i'm going to guess you are a Wizard siant... Wizard Saints are no fun. They are the bullies of the world. Always thinking they are better then everyone else... Her Rune knight knecklace flew off of her neck. I'm done with all of this. The Rune knights all hate me. They see me as a powerless child. The magic council... they think they have total control over everything. She opened her eyes. Well I am done. No way am i letting this happen to me any more. She began to laugh. I'll show the world what i can do. Eve Valentine Muse! Wind swormed around her body. 2 tornadoes about 1 foot tall each appeared in front of her. She pushed them both towards Shuhie. eve if he blocked them they wouldn't dissapear, not for 3 more posts that is.
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 26th January 2013, 9:35 am

Shuhei smirked as he looked down at the ground, despite his opponent being in the air. "Eve Valentine Muse. Pretty." The necklace that laid on the ground in front of him identified her as a Rune Knight which proved that the statement that she was a Rune Knight was true. He snickered as air began to circulate and darken around Eve. As far as children went, she was not powerless at all and it sort of weighed heavily on Shuhei's shoulders, the fact that such talented girl at an adolescent age was being mocked. He slowly looked upwards towards her, smiling. He couldn't let such talent go to waste or fall in to the wrong hands. So it only seemed right that he offer her another solution, though perhaps offering was not the best thing to do... He knelt down, picking up the necklace that laid on the ground. He'd give it back to her if she wanted it... He looked at it in his hand for a moment and then put it in his pocket as he looked up towards Eve again.

He threw both of his hands forward clapping them together. Palm against palm and finger to finger his hands held together. His palms slowly began to separate as Eve cast her spell. A sphere of light formed between Shuhei's palms and suddenly he pulled his hands apart flailing his arms back expanding the sphere greatly as he did so and dozens of Rays of light fired from it Arcing towards Eve. "Holy Ray!" Several of the Rays collided with the Tornadoes causing the currents of air to be disrupted, cancelling the spell. Many more threatened to strike Eve should she not evade the barrage.

Post by Guest 26th January 2013, 9:46 am

Eve saw the attacks comming. She landed on the ground, dodging the hits and looked up at her opponent. The name is all i know... now my past, not even how i learned this magic... She raised her hand, ooking at it solemly. More of a curse then anything... she slammed her hand down. The air around Shuheis body flew down towards the ground, crushing his body with 3 times his own wieght. Sky demons trap... she told him. It was a move impossible to dodge. It doesn't mater how fast you are, or how fast you are running. It is the air currently arround your body that in less then a miliseconds pounces on you crushing you aganst the floor. It wasn't hard to get out of, but it would still hurt. Your tried to hurt me... her crossbow appeared on her hand. She aimed at The man in front of her. Shatter. 10 arrows flung out of the cross bow, aiming right towards Shuhei.
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 26th January 2013, 2:19 pm

Shuhei bent his knees slightly as the weight pushed down on him. He had never seen an air based spell do such a thing before so it came as quite a surprise that she could pull off something like this. Though, it wasn't as if it was something he couldn't handle. As a Dragon Slayer his physical strength and endurance was far beyond that of a regular human. He breathed deeply as he struggled to move. there as approximately 600 pounds weighing him down at the moment so one could say he was under a bit of strain. It seemed awfully powerful for a mage of her caliber. Probably what she would consider her trump card... Something that could not be avoided was surely something that could be considered as such. Every second that went by seemed longer than the last. So instead of trying to find some clever way to escape the spell he simply decided to end it...

"Omnipresence."

Shuhei's body began to glow somewhat. He extended his arms outward and closed his eyes as the arrows entered his body. To eve's surprise he would quickly Vanish immediately afterwards. The illusion Shuhei had left behind several minutes earlier was still standing where it was moments before. To Eve's surprise, it would begin to move. "So you want to start shooting arrows at me now." He said with a grin. as he bent his knees and held out his arms. "I can play that game as well." His hands began to glow beautifully as he slowly pulled his hands back. "Radiant Storm!" Upon throwing his arms forward there would be no hands or arms to see as they were moving far too quickly for the human eye to perceive. Where Eve shot Ten arrows at Shuhei, he would fire One Thousand arrows of light from his hands over the span of five seconds. One of the greatest suppression spells known to the magic world, capable of suppression hundreds of mages, was now being used on the little girl Eve. The Arrows spread was wide enough to cover a very large area so she would not be able to avoid it without a high level movement technique, leaving her with very few options to defend herself. This was Shuhei's test for Eve. She would not die, Shuhei would not allow that... Though if she could not protect herself from this Spell she would not be capable of continuing this battle.

Post by Guest 26th January 2013, 6:22 pm

Eve saw the arrows coming at her. With out even thinking she leaped back. Not all of the arrows where aimed towards her, only about a quarter of them where heading her way. As she leaped back a tornado about the size of her body flew off of it. Sky demons pursuit. She spoke, it being the name of the spell granted to her thanks to ger armor. the tornado was only strong enough to suck in about 50 of the rufly estimated 150, maybe 200 arrows headed in her path. Sky demons path! she said summoning up 2 more tornadoes. Eatch on of those managed to suck in about 25 each. With 100 arrows still coming out her she looked at Shuhei. You have forced my hand. wind spun around her body, as the wind started moving it was not moving at 100 miled per hour. Sky demons barricade! she shouted. The 100 arrows struck the barricade, after the 30th had hit the barricade it had broken. Eve smirked as Phase 2 of her sky demons barricade went into play, the airs swooped her up, flinging her away from the other 70 arrows in her path, but that didn't do much. By the time the arrow strom was over she looked down. Blood trickled down her body. None of the arrows had hit anything major, she could thank her tornadoes for that, but she had been cut by at least 25 of them. The cuts ranged from a centimeter, to about 2 inches. Eve stumbled to a tree and clung on to it, stopping her from falling. She was breathing heavily. She had used up so much magic. She looked at the sky. This is my true trial... the air around her body began to turn purple, as it was now infused with magic. She opened her mouth, and through the little girls lips spoke Sky demons meal. the air slowly went into her mouth. When she was done eating the centemeter cuts where gone, the 1 inch cuts where scabbed over, and the 2 inch cuts hadn't quite healed, but had healed enough to stop bleeding. Eve wasn't the pretiest sight, but she managed to crack a smile. Is... *cough* in the middle of her sentence she coughed up a little blood, but she looked back up at Shuhei, whiping the blood off of her lips. Is that all you got? she said still clinging on to the tree.
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 27th January 2013, 6:13 am

Shuhei started to laugh as he crossed his arms. The girl put up a good fight, even managed to trick him at one point. Though despite having lost a good portion of her magic and energy she continued to persist. When she got older she could very well become a frightening little Demon. Though to him she was still just a girl trying to be an adult. Even if he knew her past his opinion of her would not change. She would only be a girl with potential and nothing more. "You've got some fire in you for someone so young." He couldn't help but continue to chuckle. He felt a slight feeling of nostalgia watching her fight. He was exactly the same as her when he was younger, though when he was her age he was being raised by a ferocious Dragon to everyones surprise, was a very strict parent... He ran his hand through his hair, pushing it out of his face. He had barely exhausted any of his energy, though he didn't feel like wasting any more.

Shuhei looked up towards the sky and sighed. "What a bother." He said to himself, knowing the battle was soon going to end... Shuhei looked towards the Suns in the sky. A signal that this battle was soon coming to a swift conclusion. Shuhei had business yet to take care of in Era, so the timing for it could not have been better. he drew the Rune Knights necklace from his pocket. His gaze drifted back down to the girl who could still save herself. "Tell you what Eve... If you can hit me, or even touch me with something, I'll admit defeat and you can ask whatever you want from me. I won't move from this spot. However if you should be defeated before that, You take back this necklace." Shuhei holds out the Rune Knights necklace, letting the pendant dangle from the chain wrapped around his hand. "And remain with the Rune Knights until the day I come for you. You've got untapped potential that I would hate to waste." Shuhei smirked as the shadows in the area began to shift somewhat from changing light. It was the demonstration of his power that was befalling the area... Something that would intimidate most mages. "What do you say?" He asked.

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 6:28 am

Eve looked at the man. She took a deap breath of air. This last spell would exost any magic she had left. he raised her hands and looked towards the sky. little balls of condenced air filled the area around Shuhei. Sky Fall. the 15 balls, all of which where at a different point, some behind him, some above, some to his left and right, some in font of him, forced them selves against Shuhei.
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 27th January 2013, 6:43 am

Shuhei smiled. He often preyed on the weak minded and sometimes even the strong. Despite all of his power it was his silver tongue that won him most of his fights. The distracting insults and wagers were difficult to ignore and most often caused his opponent to fail to pay proper attention to their surroundings. Had Eve noticed his deception she could have easily saved herself but unfortunately that was not the case... There were two Suns in the sky at the time Shuhei offered his deal and the shadows in the area were shifting. Though Eve payed no heed to these subtle clues. The raising of her hand and the shouting of her spells name was Shuhei's confirmation that she had accepted his deal. Before she even had a chance to cast her spell, a pillar of light fell upon her from the sky. "Judgment has befallen you, Rune Knight Eve." He said silently as the brilliant light from the pillar enveloped the area turning everything white for a brief moment...

As the light faded, Eve would be lying unconcious in the center of a circle, in which there was nothing but soil and ash resulting from the pillars devastation. Shuhei smiled. Eve's spell could not have been cast in time to strike Shuhei and the battle was over. He slowly walked over to Eve and knelt beside her body. "There's a lot of darkness inside of you, that much was clear. You'll remember this day for the rest of your life and it will be the Light that enveloped you, that will prevent you from falling in to darkness Eve..." Shuhei took Eve's hand and placed her Necklace inside of her hand and gently placed it back on to the ground. "When the time comes I will come for you... I hope you hold up your end of our deal." With that Shuhei stood up and chuckled. He turned towards the Tower and began to make his way towards Era. "I hope the Moonshine has plenty of women." he began to say, dreaming of future events as he left Eve alone.

[EXIT]

Last edited by Shuhei on 27th January 2013, 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 27th January 2013, 6:49 am

Eve laid on the ground. She then got up, wounds almost all healed. Ok that worked pretty well. She got up and streched her arms. Her harpie flew up besides her. Your where a very good actress madam, even with the blood. Eve laughed. Actress? all the pain and blood was real. she smiled. She got up and began walking to head quarters. I just though, what a better way to start of being head of the intelegence devision then getting information on a wizard saint first hand. she said taking out a clip bord and writing down all she had just exsperienced.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:07 am