Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

History of Akiro Fenrir

Akiro Fenrir
    Akiro Fenrir

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 700

History of Akiro Fenrir  Empty History of Akiro Fenrir

Post by Akiro Fenrir 31st July 2016, 9:30 pm

9800 years ago, a child was discovered in the land of unnatural phenomena, Nazo. The child was not discovered through the likes of reproduction, or typical birth, but rather one of two strikes of lightning from the heavens. Even in Nazo, such a discovery was uncommon, thus the people wondered if the divine had sent him to their homeland to test their intelligence. The people feared they could not take care of such a child as they could one from their homeland, so they summoned their king and queen. Raoul and Runa Fenrir were their names; two wizards who rivaled the Gods of Ishval. They took ownership of Akiro and his twin brother, Akira, welcoming them to their kingdom: Ald Ragnarok.

Ald Ragnarok was a kingdom built with the purpose to create gods and goddesses out of young males and females. Anybody considered a resident of Ald Ragnarok was treated as if they led the planet. They (including Akiro) lived in absolutely luxury, given anything they desired other than magic; something one would have to discover alone. As a baby, Akiro could not do anything but allow his 'parents' to do everything for him. Albeit, after one year of living in Ald Ragnarok, a life-changing decision was made. Akiro and his twin brother had been named the successors of Ald Ragnarok's king and queen. Throughout their first year of life, Raoul and Runa indeed believed divine potential within the two, thus they entrusted the two with the kingdom.

War commenced from those envious of the two due to this decision; everyone against the Fenrir family. Alas, Raoul was a wizard who could manipulate time to godlike extents, while Runa could control space just as well. Even the combined forces of Ald Ragnarok did not stand a chance against the two, and so the war ended flawlessly in the Fenrir family's favor. However, was it really a victory? Nazo had been narrowed down to four civilians, after all. Luckily, word of this war had reached other planets among the Wakusei Universe, resulting in extraordinary recovery in population. However, one of the planets invited to repopulate, unfortunately, was the planet of demons: Akuma. They adapted to the unnatural phenomena within Nazo to become ethereal.

Ald Ragnarok had become challenged by Akuma shortly after this advancement in demon nature. Again, it was the entire population versus the demon family, but simultaneously, Raoul and Runa continued to prevail in all wars. Sadly, the demons vowed in their final moments to reincarnate annually until the Fenrir family would finally be defeated, though little did they know, the planet of demons wasn't the only planet to Nazo's support.

Ald Ragnarok had negotiated a trade with Mirai, the planet of futuristic technology to acquire some of its finest defensive creations in exchange for Lacrima. The people of Mirai at the time required fuel for their machines, while magic from godlike wizards could complete a one-year technological process in a single day. These defensive pieces of technology would become the strongest of walls. Akiro was seven years of age at the time, and was tested in fact to see how powerful the walls were. Knowledgeable of his mother's potential, at least, Akiro concluded that it would now take a magical force equivalent to her strength per barrier (ten of which) to gain access into Ald Ragnarok. At this age, Akiro wanted to stop being seen as a successor for a while, and pursue studies of all species within the Wakusei Universe.

Learning about Mirai was the easiest, considering the union Ald Ragnarok had established with the people of that planet. Akiro would always invite a scientist from Mirai to learn more about their people. He studied their unrivalled intellect, origin of living only in what would be considered Future Ishval, but of all things, that these people were future reincarnates of the people of Ishval. In other words, these people were human just like the majority of Ishval; a surprising factor that eventually made Akiro conclude his study of Mirai.

Next was Tetsukasu. This was the planet of animals, and perhaps the banishment of human civilization within their planet. Akiro is still capable of recalling the moment when he had asked a supernatural sabretooth tiger if they detested humanity, to which the ancient feline nodded its head. Two planets now were linked with humankind, though this was the first time Akiro questioned if humans were a safe species. Evidently, omitting Akuma, he trusted the people of his universe more than where most human beings reside.

The third planet to test was Kyoka. This was the planet of magical amplification. Akiro felt uncomfortable having anyone speak to him from this planet considering their immeasurable potential, so his father took his place in this study. Apparently, wizards of all types explored this planet to foresee their magic at its greatest extent. However, Akiro came to recognize that Kyoka hardly displayed any civilization aside from visitors. Raoul had told Akiro that if he was so curious about humans, it was best to know that he did not encounter a single Mage in Kyoka who wasn't human. Therefore, caution of humanity within Akiro's soul rose drastically.

Last edited by Akiro Fenrir on 1st August 2016, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

History of Akiro Fenrir  WYYMlqd
    Akiro Fenrir
    Akiro Fenrir

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 700

History of Akiro Fenrir  Empty Re: History of Akiro Fenrir

Post by Akiro Fenrir 31st July 2016, 11:05 pm

One night, at age seventeen, Akiro had decided to take a break from his studies, and explore the kingdom outside of its walls. He had never seen Nazo beyond them, after all, so even while Raoul and Runa may not have allowed it, Akiro did so anyway. "So you are one of the two Princes of Ald Ragnarok." A dark voice once spoke, "My name is Autumn Lucifer: Prince of New Akuma.". New Akuma, the dark alliance of Mirai, Tetsukasu and Akuma. Mirai had developed technology behind the Fenrir family's back to enhance demons, while Tetsukasu merged felines and canines with demons to form Ethereal Demons Mages. "I sense unreadable essence within you." Autumn once remarked, "Pardon me, but I cannot allow you to grow any further with such potential!" This was the night Akiro was cursed, and disabled from aging. At this point, Akiro worried that the Fenrir family would actually be killed by the demons who promised their death upon reincarnation.

"The Fenrir family will always prevail." Raoul commented the day after Akiro had been cursed. The adolescent at the time warned the family of Akuma's improvements, though he had luckily sensed their magic signatures just in time. "They are probably aiming for Kyoka to strengthen their acquired powers." Runa discussed, "While the twins should learn magic, we cannot dare let them do so right now for the sake of surviving against the demons - we can protect them! Study the other planets, Akiro! You will learn your spiritual path this way, and perhaps find a form of magic we could not imagine ever expecting from you. Surpass our expectations and live!" So Raoul and Runa really were planning to head to Kyoka, but after becoming aware of Mirai, Tetsukasu and Akuma's secrets, the Fenrir family could no longer trust these three planets, thus all communications with other planets were officially cut during this day and age.

During Raoul and Runa's time in Kyoka, and due to the danger Akiro had brought upon himself the night he went outside the walls, he continued his studies. He commenced with Terasu; the land of stars. So much danger had arose courtesy of the demons in Akuma that Akiro could only use the information others in the kingdom had known about the planet to study it. Just like Tetsukasu, animals lived here as well, but specifically the more nocturnal, gentle creatures. Compared to this, it was odd to discover the romance that occurred here, as well; all of which were human relationships during the time. Why were they everywhere? There was not a planet yet without human connection, which became more than just a worry to Akiro after this epiphany.

Weeks after his Terasu studies, Runa returned. Her magic had been overwritten too much due to the amplification in Kyoka, and she was very ill as a result. "The demons in Kyoka are no more, but they still intend to reincarnate in hopes of our eventual death." She explained, "Akiro, tell Akira everything you know; your studies, the wars - all of it." At the time, Runa spoke as if she wasn't going to live much longer, which was unfortunately true. All she desired once her speech concluded was that Akiro watch over her every day and night, teaching her about everything Akiro had learned from being here.

"Mother, I am learning about Sukai today." Akiro spoke to Runa the following morning of her important notice to him, "Sukai is a towering planet above all others in the universe. Countless cities and towns, and numerous countries have been built there, but it appears quite limited to the poor, whereas the wealthy gain most of the planet's benefits." The journey Raoul and Runa took three years before Runa had returned abruptly, meaning Akiro was now 20-years-old. For the longest time, he had only been devoting himself to studies for the sake of understanding Wakusei. "Humans..." Runa replied, "Do you hate them, my son?"

"Yes."

Runa had added during this day that Sukai was only run by humans at the time, and that it'd be impossible to study a single planet here without also learning about human civilization among these planets. "Akiro, why do you hate humans?" Runa asked. Akiro could remember the hesitation in his heart before he finally confessed his true feelings about humans to his mother. "They are dangerous, mother." He answered, "They control the futuristic technology in Mirai, associate themselves with the demons in Akuma, have limited wildlife in Tetsukasu, formed the magical amplification in Kyoka, and divided Sukai due to their greed." A heavy sigh escaped his mother's lips during this day as she also had a truth to tell. "When you and your twin brother were summoned to this planet, my son, we thought you two were divine." Runa confessed, "You appear human to the kingdom just like your brother. If you hate humans, I want you to first complete your study of Wakusei, then travel here." In this moment, Akiro was gifted with a map of Ishval. "In Ishval, the most powerful and stereotypical humans exist." Runa concluded, "I want you to see you live as a human next to them, and decide things on your own." In Wakusei, there were countless portals leading to the home of humanity. Raoul and Runa had taken this portal to go to Kyoka, yet it was obviously a mistake for Akiro's mother.

Akiro continued to share his studies alongside his mother; Kosetsu, the planet of warm snow; Shinku, the planet of darkness; and Meshi, the planet of food. Over and over again, humans paid great contributions to these planets, which not only gave the impression that they were still something to beware of, but that they seemed to possess immeasurable control of planets. "Mother, I cannot allow these humans to go so far as to obtain absolute control of planets in Wakusei." Akiro exclaimed, "Their involvement in Wakusei increases exponentially, and I foresee them within our kingdom again someday. You recall how they treated our family just upon handing down succession, correct?" Because he never hid a single secret away from his mother, Akiro and his mother became trusted friends as well. The young adult grew a misanthropic loathing for humanity, while Runa just continued taking interest in Akiro's development.

"Mother, are you aware of my night outside the walls?" He asked rhetorically, "An ethereal demon once cursed me. I spoke to father, and even visited our best doctor; the doctor who studies what species in other planets are capable of doing. Mother, I cannot age. My afterlife with you and father is impossible to grasp." This was the one and only time Akiro cried, though this pouring of truth allowed Runa to finally approve of one thing: Magic. "My son, you are going to grow into someone divine." She argued, "Do not worry about your condition. You will achieve Heaven in Ishval, and come to make humans realize their mistakes, and to worship you, for you are a descendant of the greatest planet in both universes: Nazo. Use your misanthropic loathing to strengthen yourself to the fullest extent. I'm certain Akira will be alongside you, and help you along the way." This was a definite promise that ended up shaping Akiro's current personality.

14 years later, Runa had passed away, though the people of Ald Ragnarok gifted Akiro during her funeral with a Lacrima containing her soul. Raoul had yet to return from Kyoka, though special forces from Ald Ragnarok confirmed he was still alive, healthy and fighting against this sinister alliance. Just as Runa advised, Akiro focused on magic, leaving all of his studies of Wakusei in a scroll titled "The True Wakusei." His studies forever remain buried in a gold box underground in hopes that Akiro's future child will travel to Ald Ragnarok and find it. Eight years after the date of the funeral, a magical swordsman appeared in Ald Ragnarok. A snap from this swordsman would encase all soldiers in the kingdom who dared to get in his way, but it appeared he was looking for Akiro. "You have heard of me, correct?" This swordsman confirmed. "Yes, uncle." Akiro confirmed, "You are the former king of Ald Ragnarok who left it in ruins, only for my father to rebuild. For what purpose are you here?" The two discussed matters, and took it to the front gates. Apparently, Runa had contacted this swordsman to teach Akiro his current sword magic: Gladio. This swordsman could only die if he wanted to, as if he held the ability to pull a duplicate of himself from another timeline to catch up with Akiro after his initial self had passed away. This was a loophole to Akiro's curse. The training took an extraordinarily long time, but eventually, Akiro mastered it to his current level of wizardry.
    "You may see my mother in the afterlife." Akiro permitted, sending his uncle off forever to see his mother.

After his training, Akiro announced that he would be associating himself with Ishval to learn about humanity. Any generation of those who once lived in the kingdom would only live to see one visit from him before they would eventually die of a natural cause. Raoul continues to live in Kyoka to this day after manipulating Kyoka's magic amplification to become immortal in that planet. New Akuma had been defeated by Raoul and an army assembled over time, but their promise to reincarnate into a stronger alliance still exists in the present. On the contrary, they know not of wherever Akiro roams freely. In the present day, Akiro has created an alternative personality specifically to coexist with the hated humans. From this point onward, only time will tell what happens to Akiro, and how his decisions will impact his future. He has become a new person in Ishval, interpreted in Ishval as Ishgar, and more specifically located in Fiore. He resides in Talonia's Ald Ruhn, hoping to remake it into Fiore's Ald Ragnarok. Akiro's ultimate is not to befriend humanity, but rather to assure all human mistakes are fixed, and that Wakusei is controlled respectively by those born with its planets.

Today, Akiro lives as a divine, 9800-year-old wizard!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

History of Akiro Fenrir  WYYMlqd

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 7:15 am