Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sepheth - W.I.P

Sepheth
    Sepheth

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Sepheth - W.I.P Empty Sepheth - W.I.P

Post by Sepheth 24th July 2016, 1:22 pm

Sepheth

Sepheth - W.I.P Xerxes_break_render_by_carolester-d5l0wve

Name: Sepheth
    Birthday: October 2nd
    Sexuality: Gods know what

Personality: What is there to a man filled with desire? Is he dominated by his own greed, controlled by the cravings that he is never quite able to satisfy? Or, perhaps, is he restrained, keeping his innermost wishes to himself for the sake of preserving his image?

In Sepheth's case, yes and yes.

You see, Sepheth is two-faced, a man that wears many masks, though in time, these masks have all become a core part of his being. As a member of one of Fiore's few active Dark Guilds, it is important that Sepheth holds an appropriate facade to blend in with the rest of the populas. Beyond that, however, he is a man that tries to disguise himself from even his fellow Guild members, hiding emotions, desires, feelings that he simply refuses to accept. He is a liar, both to himself and to those around him. He only wishes the lies were true.

Likes:(What does your character like and why? ) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.

Dislikes: (What does your character dislike and why?) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.

Motivations: (What motivates your character in life?) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.

Fears: (What does your character fear in life? Can be phobia or anything else. ) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.

Height: (How tall is your character)

Weight: (How much does your character weigh)

Hair: (What color is the hair and how is it designed)

Eyes: (What color are the eyes)

Skin Tone: (How is the skin tone, light, dark, etc)

Appearance: (What is your characters general appearance. Physical and clothing is needed)

Guild: (Name of the guild your character is in. Make sure to check out all the possible Guilds before you join one.)

Tattoo: (The guild or council tattoo. Where is it located and what color is it)

Sepheth - W.I.P Empty Re: Sepheth - W.I.P

Post by Guest 16th December 2017, 7:56 pm

Sepheth - W.I.P XEibTrW

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:18 pm