Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cas Behol's Recon Sniper

Cas Behol
    Cas Behol

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Cas Behol's Recon Sniper Empty Cas Behol's Recon Sniper

Post by Cas Behol 16th July 2016, 1:29 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Recon Sniper
    Secondary Magic: To be added
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: The Recon Sniper is a prototype rifle that Cassaria stole from the Rune Knights after she was presumed dead. This rifle has a wide range of uses and can be fire in close or long range. Cas linked the sniper scope with her own mask to allow both to be use at the same time without interference. It has a 8 bullet chamber and can be loaded with many different types of ammo ranging from regular old bullets to healing lacrima.

Cas uses this sniper to take people out from a long range, heal allies, or knock opponents out while she stealthily moves around during missions. At long range she times her shots and waits before firing, at close range however she fire quicker and also uses it as a physical combat weapon when she needs to reload.

Strengths: 

- Extreme Long Range: Due to it's nature as a sniper, the Recon Sniper has an extreme range on it meaning that Cas doesn't even need to be close to her target to take them out. (Has maximum effective range of an average sniper rifle, about 800 yards or 2624 feet)

- Can be used a long or close range: The recon rifle can be used at long or close range with an adjustable power setting on the rifle.

- Recon Lacrima: The sniper has a recon lacrima built in just below the scope of the gun. This lacrima allows telepathic communication to be used by any one wielding the rifle.

Weaknesses: 

- Damages Easily: The Recon Sniper was only a prototype when it was stolen, meaning that all the problems with it weren't ironed out. One said problem was that prolonged use damages the gun. After the use reaches below 25% Mana, its damage is cut in half.

- Bound Faults: Because of lack of expertise when binding the weapon to her, the Recon Sniper will shock and damage Cas for 5 HP a post when shes goes below half her total HP.

- Reload: The chamber of this gun isn't infinite and needs to be reloaded every 8 shots.

- Fire Delay: The Recon Sniper is a rifle, and has the fire speed of one to. There is a 10 second delay between each shot. To translate this into writing terms, only 8 shots per post can be fire.

Lineage:
    The Eternal Warlord:

Unique Abilities: 

- Critical Shot Bonus: Should a bullet pass through a vital organ, the damage output is increased.

Fingertips, hands, wrist, toes, foot, ankle: +0%
    Lower Leg, Knee, Lower Arm, Elbow: +10%
    Upper leg, upper arm: +20%
    Groin, abdomen, chest: +50%
    Neck: +75%
    Head: +100% 

- Recon Lacrima: A recon lacrima is built in under the scope, allowing the wielder to use telepathic communication.

- Overdrive: The Recon Sniper can be put into overdrive, increasing damage by 25% at the cost of using 50% more mana. Example: Regular D-Rank bullet does 25 damage instead of 20, and uses 15 mana instead of 10.

Spells:

Name: Regular Bullet
    Type: Offensive (Non-Elemental)
    Duration: Until all 8 bullets are fired.
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Description: The standard bullet loaded into the Recon Rifle is a simple steel cased bullet loaded into a 8 chambered container. These are fired through the barrel of the gun and have a 10 second delay in between shots.

- Range: 20 Yards/60 feet maximum effective. -1% accuracy every 5 yards beyond.

- Speed: 28 meters/s

Strengths:

Weaknesses: 

- Non-Elemental: Because of the non-elemental nature, damage output always remains the same.

- Limited Ammo: Only 8 rounds before reload is needed.

- Ineffective against magical barriers: Cannot pierce magical barriers of any kind, be a magic infused shield or a wall made using maker magic.

Name: Support Bullet
    Type: Non Elemental (Support)
    Duration: Until Bullet Chamber is Empty
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Description: The second type of ammo the Recon Sniper can be loaded with are small healing lacrima. These bullets glow a golden color and leave a trail of golden plasma behind them when shot. They heal 5% of the targets maximum HP capping at 20.

Strengths: 

- Range: 20 Yards/60 feet maximum effective. -1% accuracy every 5 yards beyond.

- Speed: 28 meters/s

- Good in a Pinch: The support bullets are good and can be used when to give allies a last minute fighting chance.

Weaknesses: 

- Non-Elemental: Because of the non-elemental nature, damage output always remains the same.

- Ineffective against magical barriers: Cannot pierce magical barriers of any kind, be a magic infused shield or a wall made using maker magic.

- Cannot be used on self: Because of the size of the gun the bullets are fired from, the support bullets can not be used on the shooter

Name: Minor Explosive Bullet
    Type: Fire (Offensive)
    Duration: Until Reload is needed
    Description: The third kind of bullet the Recon Sniper can use are small, condensed fire lacrima bullets that explode on impact. The chamber for these can only hold 4 bullets instead of 8. Due to the splash damage from the explosion, these bullets can not be used in close range combat.

Strengths: 

- Splash Damage: Because of the created explosion, there is a splash damage to these bullets. Anything caught in a 5 meter radius of the bullets impact takes D Rank damage.

- Direct Hit Bonus: Direct hits from this cause 25% more damage.

Weaknesses: 

- Limited Ammo: Only 4 rounds before reload is needed.

- Splash Damage: Due to the splash damage from the explosion, these bullets can not be used in close range combat.

- Lower than average chamber size: The chamber for these bullets can only hold 4 bullets instead of 8.

Name: Bullet Shredder
    Type: Non-Elemental (Supportive)
    Duration: 1 post
    Description: After flipping a switch below the trigger of the Recon Sniper, the inside of the gun barrel sharpens it self and begins to spin. When a bullet is pushed through the barrel, its is quickly shredded- causing it to rip apart on impact. Because of the bullet tear, barriers are easier to pierce making torn bullets able to pierce D rank barriers.

Strengths: 

- Direct Hit Bonus: Direct hits from bullets fired cause 25% more damage.

Weaknesses: 

- Reload Time: Needs to be reloaded

- Ineffective against magical strong barriers: Cannot pierce magical barriers above D rank.

- Vital Shots are harder: Because of the spread on impact, it is more difficult to land a vital shot.

Last edited by Cas Behol on 18th July 2016, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cas Behol's Recon Sniper Tumblr_oaf64iQfEB1uz196do1_250
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Cas Behol's Recon Sniper Empty Re: Cas Behol's Recon Sniper

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th July 2016, 1:28 pm

Well, I guess your soul is mine for this round. My comments are in this color.

Cas Behol wrote:Magic

Description: The Recon Sniper is a prototype rifle that Cassaria stole from the Rune Knights after she was presumed dead. This rifle has a wide range of uses and can be fire in close or long range. Cas linked the sniper scope with her own mask to allow both to be use at the same time without interference. It has a 8 bullet chamber and can be loaded with many different types of ammo ranging from regular old bullets to healing lacrima. Small heads up, unless you register the weapon as anything other than a weak rank weapon, it will deal Weak Rank damage; but since it's a holder item it will not be destructible.

Cas uses this sniper to take people out from a long range, heal allies, or knock opponents out while she stealthily moves around during missions. At long range she times her shots and waits before firing, at close range however she fire quicker and also uses it as a physical combat weapon when she needs to reload.

Strengths: 

- Extreme Long Range: Due to it's nature as a sniper, the Recon Sniper has an extreme range on it meaning that Cas doesn't even need to be close to her target to take them out. (Has maximum effective range of an average sniper rifle, about 800 yards or 2624 feet) I'll have to ask you to remove this part I've underlined since nothing on site has this much range that I know of. HOWEVER, I will inform you that during Jobs, Socials, and some Events you can exercise the reality of the weapon and make those extremely long ranged shots.

- Can be used a long or close range: The recon rifle can be used at long or close range with an adjustable power setting on the rifle.

- Recon Lacrima: The sniper has a recon lacrima built in just below the scope of the gun. This lacrima allows telepathic communication to be used by any one wielding the rifle.

- Bound: After the Recon Sniper was stolen, Cas modified it to send a strong electric charge through the holder if anyone other then her attempts to use it. I'll have to ask you to remove this and register it as a Unique Ability, either replacing, adding onto, or being used as a later UA.

Weaknesses: 

- Damages Easily: The Recon Sniper was only a prototype when it was stolen, meaning that all the problems with it weren't ironed out. One said problem was that prolonged use damages the gun. After the use reaches below 25% Mana, its damage is cut in half.

- Bound Faults: Because of lack of expertise when binding the weapon to her, the Recon Sniper will shock and damage Cas for 5 HP a post when shes goes below half her total HP.

- Reload: The chamber of this gun isn't infinite and needs to be reloaded every 8 shots.

- Fire Delay: The Recon Sniper is a rifle, and has the fire speed of one to. There is a 10 second delay between each shot. My advise is to add in what this means per-post since there's no way of measuring time on site. Also you forgot to mention what the fire speed is, or at least, what the maximum speed is. TBH you should put you can fire 8 rounds per post since it has an 8 round mag, but that's only my opinion.

Lineage:
    The Eternal Warlord:

Unique Abilities: 

- Critical Shot Bonus: Should a bullet pass through a vital organ, the damage output is increased by 25%. Example: Headshot with regular, D-Rank Bullet would do 25 damage instead of 20.
    I like your idea, but I'd like to put forth something that may work more beneficial:

- Recon Lacrima: A recon lacrima is built in under the scope, allowing the wielder to use telepathic communication. So you remember that 4th strength I told you to turn into a unique ability? I'd like to to keep this ability, and add that one too this one. The shock damage can be equal to 25% your rank in damage per post the person is holding your rifle.

- Overdrive: The Recon Sniper can be put into overdrive, increasing damage by 25% at the cost of using 50% more mana. Example: Regular D-Rank bullet does 25 damage instead of 20, and uses 15 mana instead of 10.

Spells:

Cooldown: Until the user can reload. Please change this to a minimum of 3 posts.
    Description: The standard bullet loaded into the Recon Rifle is a simple steel cased bullet loaded into a 8 chambered container. These are fired through the barrel of the gun and have a 10 second delay in between shots. My advise for this is have the damage of the bullet be equal to player ranked  non-magic damage, +30% D Rank magic damage since guns can do this without using magic as is.

- Range: 800 yards/2624 feet I'll have to ask you to reduce this to 20 yards/60 feet. HOWEVER you can have the bullet continue traveling, but lose 1% accuracy every 5 yards. This will allow a lot more range, and you can tweak the accuracy penalty during jobs/socials/events when permitted by the event boss.

- Speed: Bullets travel 1000 meters/s or 3400 feet/s Even in cannon bullets don't fire this fast. I'll have to ask you to reduce the speed down to 28 meters per second, which is ridiculously fast for D Rank players.

Strengths:

- Extreme Range: 800 yards of range Please adjust based on the comment I left in the description.

- Extreme Speed: Bullets travel 1000 meters/s or 3400 feet/s Please adjust based on the comment I left in the description.

Weaknesses: 

- Reload Time: Needs to be reloaded This isn't so much a weakness of the spell as it is a weakness of the weapon being used, I'd like you to switch this weakness to something that pertains to the actual spell please.

Cooldown: 2 posts Please change this to a minimum of 3 posts.
    Description: The second type of ammo the Recon Sniper can be loaded with are small healing lacrima. These bullets glow a golden color and leave a trail of golden plasma behind them when shot. They heal 10% of the targets maximum HP. I can't allow 10% of the target's HP since some targets will be getting healed for more HP than D Rank spells heal per use; but I will allow each bullet to heal for 0.75x D Rank damage.

- Range: 800 yards/2624 feet Same comment as the one in spell #1

- Speed: Bullets travel 1000 meters/s or 3400 feet/s Same comment as the one in spell #1

Strengths: 

- Extreme Range: 800 yards of range Same comment as the one in spell #1

- Extreme Speed: Bullets travel 1000 meters/s or 3400 feet/s Same comment as the one in spell #1

- Good in a Pinch: The support bullets are good and can be used when to give allies a last minute fighting chance.

Weaknesses: 

- Reload Time: Needs to be reloaded Same comment as the one in spell #1

- Cannot be used on self: Because of the size of the gun the bullets are fired from, the support bullets can not be used on the shooter

Description: The third kind of bullet the Recon Sniper can use are small, condensed fire lacrima bullets that explode on impact. The chamber for these can only hold 4 bullets instead of 8. I'd like you to specify the amount of damage each bullet does. My advise for this spell is (the cooldown will be unaffected whether or not you use the below):
    - Each bullet deals +25% MORE damage to barriers 

- Range: 800 yards/2624 feet Same comment as the one in spell #1

- Speed: Bullets travel 1000 meters/s or 3400 feet/s Same comment as the one in spell #1

Strengths: 

- Extreme Speed: Bullets travel 1000 meters/s or 3400 feet/s  Same comment as the one in spell #1

- Splash Damage: Because of the created explosion, there is a splash damage to these bullets. Anything caught in a 5 meter radius of the bullets impact takes D Rank damage. Add this to the description of the spell.

- Direct Hit Bonus: Direct hits from this cause 25% more damage. Add this to the description of the spell.

Weaknesses: 

- Limited Ammo: Only 8 rounds before reload is needed. According to the description you only get 4 rounds before it needs reloading.

- Splash Damage: Due to the splash damage from the explosion, these bullets can not be used in close range combat

- Lower than average chamber size: The chamber for these bullets can only hold 4 bullets instead of 8. This contradicts weakness number 2 for this spell.

Description: After flipping a switch below the trigger of the Recon Sniper, the inside of the gun barrel sharpens it self and begins to spin. When a bullet is pushed through the barrel, its is quickly shredded- causing it to rip apart on impact. I'd like to advise having this spell be able to shoot straight through D Rank barriers as well as deal D Rank damage to them...

- Range: 800 yards/2624 feet Same comment as the one in spell #1

Strengths: 

- Extreme Speed: Bullets travel 1000 meters/s or 3400 feet/s Same comment as the one in spell #1

- Direct Hit Bonus: Direct hits from bullets fired cause 25% more damage. Add this to the description of the spell.

Weaknesses: 

- Ineffective against magical barriers: Cannot pierce magical barriers of any kind, be a magic infused shield or a wall made using maker magic. May want to revise this weakness assuming you go with the suggestion I made in the description.

- Vital Shots are harder: Because of the spread on impact, it is more difficult to land a vital shot.
    Cas Behol
    Cas Behol

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Post by Cas Behol 19th July 2016, 2:39 pm

Bump

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cas Behol's Recon Sniper Tumblr_oaf64iQfEB1uz196do1_250
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 20th July 2016, 10:37 am

Description: The Recon Sniper is a prototype rifle that Cassaria stole from the Rune Knights after she was presumed dead. This rifle has a wide range of uses and can be fire in close or long range. Cas linked the sniper scope with her own mask to allow both to be use at the same time without interference. It has a 8 bullet chamber and can be loaded with many different types of ammo ranging from regular old bullets to healing lacrima.

Strengths: 

- Extreme Long Range: Due to it's nature as a sniper, the Recon Sniper has an extreme range on it meaning that Cas doesn't even need to be close to her target to take them out. (Has maximum effective range of an average sniper rifle, about 800 yards or 2624 feet) Please remove this underlined portion

Weaknesses: 

- Fire Delay: The Recon Sniper is a rifle, and has the fire speed of one to. There is a 10 second delay between each shot. To translate this into writing terms, only 8 shots per post can be fire.

Lineage:
    The Eternal Warlord:

Unique Abilities: 

- Critical Shot Bonus: Should a bullet pass through a vital organ, the damage output is increased.

- Recon Lacrima: A recon lacrima is built in under the scope, allowing the wielder to use telepathic communication.

Spells:

Description: The standard bullet loaded into the Recon Rifle is a simple steel cased bullet loaded into a 8 chambered container. These are fired through the barrel of the gun and have a 10 second delay in between shots.

Strengths:

Weaknesses: 

- Non-Elemental: Because of the non-elemental nature, damage output always remains the same.

Description: The second type of ammo the Recon Sniper can be loaded with are small healing lacrima. These bullets glow a golden color and leave a trail of golden plasma behind them when shot. They heal 5% of the targets maximum HP capping at 20.

Strengths: 

Weaknesses: 

- Non-Elemental: Because of the non-elemental nature, damage output always remains the same.

Description: The third kind of bullet the Recon Sniper can use are small, condensed fire lacrima bullets that explode on impact. The chamber for these can only hold 4 bullets instead of 8. Due to the splash damage from the explosion, these bullets can not be used in close range combat.

Strengths: 

- Splash Damage: Because of the created explosion, there is a splash damage to these bullets. Anything caught in a 5 meter radius of the bullets impact takes D Rank damage.

Weaknesses: You're got 4 strengths and 4 weaknesses here. Gonna need you to either add a weakness, or remove a strength.

- Splash Damage: Due to the splash damage from the explosion, these bullets can not be used in close range combat.

- Lower than average chamber size: The chamber for these bullets can only hold 4 bullets instead of 8.

Description: After flipping a switch below the trigger of the Recon Sniper, the inside of the gun barrel sharpens it self and begins to spin. When a bullet is pushed through the barrel, its is quickly shredded- causing it to rip apart on impact. Because of the bullet tear, barriers are easier to pierce making torn bullets able to pierce D rank barriers.

Strengths: 

Weaknesses: 

- Reload Time: Needs to be reloaded This isn't actually a weakness of the spell, but rather a weakness of all guns in general. I'll have to ask you to replace this with a spell-related weakness.

- Ineffective against magical strong barriers: Cannot pierce magical barriers above D rank.

Post by Guest 24th July 2016, 6:48 pm

I'm going to quote this for you to see.
    Niyol wrote:

Strengths: 

- Extreme Long Range: Due to it's nature as a sniper, the Recon Sniper has an extreme range on it meaning that Cas doesn't even need to be close to her target to take them out. (Has maximum effective range of an average sniper rifle, about 800 yards or 2624 feet) Please remove this underlined portion

Weaknesses: 

Lineage:
    The Eternal Warlord:

Unique Abilities: 

Spells:

Strengths:

Weaknesses: 

Strengths: 

Weaknesses: 

Strengths: 

Weaknesses: You're got 4 strengths and 4 weaknesses here. Gonna need you to either add a weakness, or remove a strength.

Strengths: 

Weaknesses: 

- Reload Time: Needs to be reloaded This isn't actually a weakness of the spell, but rather a weakness of all guns in general. I'll have to ask you to replace this with a spell-related weakness.

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Post by desirée 16th December 2017, 5:32 pm

Cas Behol's Recon Sniper XEibTrW

Cas Behol's Recon Sniper IY2eFxu

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:30 pm