Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Retrieve the Rose (SOLO)

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hollowed Summons
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Retrieve the Rose (SOLO) Empty Retrieve the Rose (SOLO)

Post by Vlad 9th July 2016, 3:17 pm

The breeze of the ocean was something one could never forget; on any given day its chill could shake you down to your very core. This is something that some may call an omen, however, it is simply the physical world. Nothing more, nothing less. This is where we find ourselves today; near the Lavantir Port. Being sent on a simple recovery mission Vlad was having a rather boring day; having spent the entirety of it on the boat, to simply get to the port city, he had grown tired of the scenery. This is where we begin out adventure.

Stepping onto the dock Vlad let out a deep sigh. Having spent a god awful ten hours aboard the ship he had finally reached his destination; Lavantir Port. He would quickly examine the port, deciding he was here too early. Was he supposed to arrive on Tuesday, or was it Thursday? Well... as it turns out he arrived on Monday. "FUCKING HELL!" He exclaimed, having left too early. "What am I to do with this free time? Being idle is too.... BORING!" He kicked a barrel, casting it off into the ocean; thankfully it was empty. After apologizing to the owner he left the port and began to wander around the city. "Is there anything to occupy myself with? I doubt it." He sighed, turning into a park. Admiring the view for a few minutes he decided he would camp out here... Why spend jewels on a place to stay? He was a bit stingy...

It would be a long night, however, he did not care about it that much. The sound of a calm night was something he could not enjoy enough. Climbing to the top of a tree he leaned against the trunk of the tree, looking up to the sky. "Such peaceful days cannot last~!" He chuckled, closing his eyes. The night went by in a blur. He was too relaxed, and did not even notice the passing of many hours. The chirping of birds was the next thing he had noticed; rubbing his eyes it appears a significant number of hours had passed since he had climbed to the top of the tree. "Well, that works for me." He chuckled, hoping out of the tree. Landing on the ground he patted himself down, looking around. "That way!" He wandered off towards the flower store.

Walking through the town he had enjoyed his brief stay, it was rather peaceful. No need to fight, no need to do much. He did not enjoy this life style as much as most did, but it was nice on occasion. A vacation was necessary every so often, but you can not allow it to become a life style. That is when it is simply a poor excuse for a life. He would not tolerate this. "I'm picking up for [insert some NPC name here]." He would receive the flowers, and say his thanks to the man. Upon accepting the package he would begin his journey back to the man who requested such a boring job. Easy money!

Completed by WC 517/500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Retrieve the Rose (SOLO) Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:16 pm