Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Finished bio

Luna Storman
    Luna Storman

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Finished bio Empty Finished bio

Post by Luna Storman 8th July 2016, 8:04 am

Name: (Name your character) Luna Storman
    Birthday: (When was he/she born, mm/dd (Month and day only. No year)) December 1st
    Sexuality: (Gay, bi, or straight) Heterosexual/ straight
    Special Characteristics: (Anything special such as scars,tattoos, etc) A pair of furry brown ears the color of her hair and a long fuzzy tail that goes out in all directions

Personality: (What is their personality like, at least 500 words, two paragraphs; first explaining your character in detail outside of battle. The second explaining your character in battle, how they do as and under a leader.)

Overall when she's not in battle, Luna is pretty straight. When people tell her she can't do something she just shrugs it off and does it anyways. Even though she has a felina-morph but she hates it. She feels that people treat her differently just because of some fuzzy ears and a long swishy tail. When you're talking to her, whatever you do, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT! That is unless, you are looking for a bloody mess. She's not afraid to speak her mind and if you hurt or threaten her friends you have a world of pain ahead of you. If you mess with this kitty- oops sorry Luna; felina-morph- then you get the claws! If you were to rate Luna on her spirit, strength, and smarts, (Out of ten each) then the results you would get were these: Spirit: 10/10. Strength: 6:10. Smarts: 5:10. She's most likely the most determined ca- felina-morph, you'll ever meet! Strength-wise, she's definitely an opponent worth fighting, but I can't assure you that you'd make it out without quite a few scars. As far as smarts go, she's good when it comes to battle strategy and Sudoku puzzles but not a ton else. She's not the most optimistic person ever. Say, if you were with Luna in a haunted mansion surrounded by zombies and you had a bad injury then she would simply say something like, "Welp, this isn't good. Maybe we could escape by using you as a shield from the zombies. Wait, no only I would probably survive. Hmmm... Oh well. HEY ZOMBIES! OVER HERE! I VOLUNTEER THIS PERSON AS TRIBUTE! THEY TASTE DELICIOUS! SRSLY, YOU SHOULD TRY THEM! Okay, I've ensured my safety. Thanks so much for 'volunteering'." Of course, if she actually knew you then she'd probably save you too. Probably. Unless you called her a kitty. Then she probably laugh as she threw you to the zombies and crack a few more jokes. So, stay on her good side. You never know, maybe your life will someday depend on calling Luna a kitty or not. But just in case, I would highly recommend being extra kind to her and not calling her kitty, kitten, cat-girl, meow-meow, cat, feline, animal, hiss, and many other names that refer to her felina-morph.

In battle she's not much different. She doesn't seem to care as much about rude nicknames though, so that's a plus. Turns out, she's actually a pretty good leader. Her strength in battle strategy helps a lot (not Sudoku much  :oops:), and so does her agility. By now you probably assume that Luna's choice of attack is probably using her claws. But when I said Luna really hates her felina-morph, I meant it. She only uses her claws in cases of emergency. her magic is rarely used. Most wizards who feel drawn to it decide to learn ice magic or water magic instead since it's considered quite similar. But not Luna. She is a very skilled mist wizard. She usually uses it to cover her so she can perform sneak-attacks and surprise her opponent(s) even if they have already seen her. She uses maker-magic to create weapons made of mist (which are surprisingly effective, who knew) that can strike down her opponents without too much trouble. As I said earlier, she is a pretty good leader. But when it comes to actually being lead, she doesn't do too well. Luna has always been a bit of a rebel. If the leader of a raid told her to stay back, she'd just laugh and run off and do the exact opposite. But if you ask her to not die on you, she'd probably make an exception there. When she was younger, she was always bossed around and told what to do. But now that she's a bit older, she won't stand for it. But she is still a very skilled fighter and strategist with a strong will.

Likes:(What does your character like and why? ) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.
    - Luna has always loved Sudoku, don't ask her why.
    - She says her favorite food is bacon, but it's actually tuna. She assumes it's because of her felina-morph but she's not sure.
    - Her favorite thing to do before or after taking a job is going to the forest and practicing her magic because she hopes one day to become one of the ten wizard saints and prove to everyone that even though she may not look powerful, she can do anything if she puts her mind to it.

Dislikes: (What does your character dislike and why?) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.
    - If you didn't already hear me say this the first million times, she hates being called anything cat related due to the feeling that it makes her sound weak.
    - Luna tries not to draw attention to herself but when she does she hates being in the spotlight.
    - She dislikes the color pink, because she feels that it makes her less of a warrior.

Motivations: (What motivates your character in life?) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.
    - Luna's friends motivate her to keep on going, without them, she'd have no purpose in life.
    - Another motivation Luna has is so she can become the warrior she's always wanted to be.
    - A third motivation of Luna's is to uphold her dead family's legacy by destroying Zeref and all of his toys.

Fears: (What does your character fear in life? Can be phobia or anything else. ) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.
    - Luna is afraid that she'll let down her family by not destroying Zeref and everything in the book of Zeref.
    - She's afraid that she'll lose her friends just as she lost all of her family.
    - She is petrified of riding in vehicles. She's not motion-sick or anything, she just is terrified of them.

General Appearance

Height: (How tall is your character) 5" 9" ft
    Weight: (How much does your character weigh) 138 lbs.
    Hair: (What color is the hair and how is it designed) Dark brown hair, almost black, goes down to Luna's waist, spiky and rebellious, considered wavy
    Eyes: (What color are the eyes) Very light brown eyes, more of an amber, NOT slitted
    Skin Tone: (How is the skin tone, light, dark, etc) Somewhat pale
    Appearance: (What is your characters general appearance. Physical and clothing is needed) Dark blue jeans with flares and the bottom of the legs, black leather jacket, yellow t-shirt underneath jacket, single golden earring on right ear, fur-lined blue boots, silver necklace with an aquamarine amulet

Guild/Council

Guild: (Name of the guild your character is in. Make sure to check out all the possible Guilds before you join one. If you're joining the Rune Knights, make sure you specify the branch too. See this for more info: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14795-guild-info-availability-read-before-applying ) Belongs to the Fairy tail Guild (If it's okay. If it's not okay then she's from Lamia Scale)
    Tattoo: (The guild or council tattoo. Where is it located and what color is it) Fairy Tail (Or Lamia Scale) tattoo located on right palm, turquiose/ teal
    Rank: (What rank is your character.) A-class (Below S-class)

Finished bio Empty Re: Finished bio

Post by Guest 10th July 2016, 3:05 pm

Hello, Luna Storman. I have a few things written in this color for you to fix. I'd also appreciate if you could remove all of the () from the form.

I would also like to inform you that due to IC events, Fairy Tail is not a legal guild and is now a dark guild. If you don't want your character in a dark guild, I suggest looking into the legal guilds (Blue Pegasus, Golden Phoenix, Lamia Scale, Sabertooth, Infinity Hydra, Black Rose).
    Luna Storman wrote:Name: (Name your character) Luna Storman
    Birthday: (When was he/she born, mm/dd (Month and day only. No year)) December 1st
    Sexuality: (Gay, bi, or straight) Heterosexual/ straight
    Special Characteristics: (Anything special such as scars,tattoos, etc) A pair of furry brown ears the color of her hair and a long fuzzy tail that goes out in all directions

Personality: (What is their personality like, at least 500 words, two paragraphs; first explaining your character in detail outside of battle. The second explaining your character in battle, how they do as and under a leader.)

Overall when she's not in battle, Luna is pretty straight. When people tell her she can't do something she just shrugs it off and does it anyways. Even though she has a felina-morph but she hates it. She feels that people treat her differently just because of some fuzzy ears and a long swishy tail. When you're talking to her, whatever you do, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT! That is unless, you are looking for a bloody mess. She's not afraid to speak her mind and if you hurt or threaten her friends you have a world of pain ahead of you. If you mess with this kitty- oops sorry Luna; felina-morph- then you get the claws! If you were to rate Luna on her spirit, strength, and smarts, (Out of ten each) then the results you would get were these: Spirit: 10/10. Strength: 6:10. Smarts: 5:10. She's most likely the most determined ca- felina-morph, you'll ever meet! Strength-wise, she's definitely an opponent worth fighting, but I can't assure you that you'd make it out without quite a few scars. As far as smarts go, she's good when it comes to battle strategy and Sudoku puzzles but not a ton else. She's not the most optimistic person ever. Say, if you were with Luna in a haunted mansion surrounded by zombies and you had a bad injury then she would simply say something like, "Welp, this isn't good. Maybe we could escape by using you as a shield from the zombies. Wait, no only I would probably survive. Hmmm... Oh well. HEY ZOMBIES! OVER HERE! I VOLUNTEER THIS PERSON AS TRIBUTE! THEY TASTE DELICIOUS! SRSLY, YOU SHOULD TRY THEM! Okay, I've ensured my safety. Thanks so much for 'volunteering'." Of course, if she actually knew you then she'd probably save you too. Probably. Unless you called her a kitty. Then she probably laugh as she threw you to the zombies and crack a few more jokes. So, stay on her good side. You never know, maybe your life will someday depend on calling Luna a kitty or not. But just in case, I would highly recommend being extra kind to her and not calling her kitty, kitten, cat-girl, meow-meow, cat, feline, animal, hiss, and many other names that refer to her felina-morph.

In battle she's not much different. She doesn't seem to care as much about rude nicknames though, so that's a plus. Turns out, she's actually a pretty good leader. Her strength in battle strategy helps a lot (not Sudoku much  :oops:), and so does her agility. By now you probably assume that Luna's choice of attack is probably using her claws. But when I said Luna really hates her felina-morph, I meant it. She only uses her claws in cases of emergency. her magic is rarely used. Most wizards who feel drawn to it decide to learn ice magic or water magic instead since it's considered quite similar. But not Luna. She is a very skilled mist wizard. She usually uses it to cover her so she can perform sneak-attacks and surprise her opponent(s) even if they have already seen her. She uses maker-magic to create weapons made of mist (which are surprisingly effective, who knew) that can strike down her opponents without too much trouble. As I said earlier, she is a pretty good leader. But when it comes to actually being lead, she doesn't do too well. Luna has always been a bit of a rebel. If the leader of a raid told her to stay back, she'd just laugh and run off and do the exact opposite. But if you ask her to not die on you, she'd probably make an exception there. When she was younger, she was always bossed around and told what to do. But now that she's a bit older, she won't stand for it. But she is still a very skilled fighter and strategist with a strong will.

Likes:(What does your character like and why? ) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.
    - Luna has always loved Sudoku, don't ask her why.
    - She says her favorite food is bacon, but it's actually tuna. She assumes it's because of her felina-morph but she's not sure.
    - Her favorite thing to do before or after taking a job is going to the forest and practicing her magic because she hopes one day to become one of the ten wizard saints and prove to everyone that even though she may not look powerful, she can do anything if she puts her mind to it.

Dislikes: (What does your character dislike and why?) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.
    - If you didn't already hear me say this the first million times, she hates being called anything cat related due to the feeling that it makes her sound weak.
    - Luna tries not to draw attention to herself but when she does she hates being in the spotlight.
    - She dislikes the color pink, because she feels that it makes her less of a warrior.

Motivations: (What motivates your character in life?) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.
    - Luna's friends motivate her to keep on going, without them, she'd have no purpose in life.
    - Another motivation Luna has is so she can become the warrior she's always wanted to be.
    - A third motivation of Luna's is to uphold her dead family's legacy by destroying Zeref and all of his toys.

Fears: (What does your character fear in life? Can be phobia or anything else. ) 3 minimum, bullet point them individually, with at least one sentence to describe them.
    - Luna is afraid that she'll let down her family by not destroying Zeref and everything in the book of Zeref.
    - She's afraid that she'll lose her friends just as she lost all of her family.
    - She is petrified of riding in vehicles. She's not motion-sick or anything, she just is terrified of them.

General Appearance

Height: (How tall is your character) 5" 9" ft
    Weight: (How much does your character weigh) 138 lbs.
    Hair: (What color is the hair and how is it designed) Dark brown hair, almost black, goes down to Luna's waist, spiky and rebellious, considered wavy
    Eyes: (What color are the eyes) Very light brown eyes, more of an amber, NOT slitted
    Skin Tone: (How is the skin tone, light, dark, etc) Somewhat pale
    Appearance: (What is your characters general appearance. Physical and clothing is needed) Dark blue jeans with flares and the bottom of the legs, black leather jacket, yellow t-shirt underneath jacket, single golden earring on right ear, fur-lined blue boots, silver necklace with an aquamarine amulet

Guild/Council

Guild: (Name of the guild your character is in. Make sure to check out all the possible Guilds before you join one. If you're joining the Rune Knights, make sure you specify the branch too. See this for more info: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14795-guild-info-availability-read-before-applying ) Belongs to the Fairy tail Guild (If it's okay. If it's not okay then she's from Lamia Scale) Pick which guild (Lamia Scale is legal, Fairy Tail is dark, this can mean a lot icly for your character).
    Tattoo: (The guild or council tattoo. Where is it located and what color is it) Fairy Tail (Or Lamia Scale) tattoo located on right palm, turquiose/ teal
    Rank: (What rank is your character.) A-class (Below S-class) All new characters start at D rank.

Finished bio Empty Re: Finished bio

Post by Guest 16th December 2017, 7:44 pm

Finished bio XEibTrW

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:57 am